Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterika

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:58 am
Yeah, makes sense if you already went to kindy and stuff, might as well go to a local comprehensive high. Lucky you, I just went back to HongKong, Shanghai and Korea. I wanna go to Japan next time! whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:37 am
shinelover
Mysterika
I think it still is, China wants HK to be controlled by its own government. I gotta check on the details though, but Im sure HK is going to be returned 'even more' to China. sweatdrop

True HK is China's main source of income, but China is growing rapidly economically anyhow, so its rather independent.

For anyone who lives in Hong Kong, you should know about the hit soap opera Dae Cheung Gum. Whos seen it?

i've seen it well a lil..but it's a korean soap opera~~~ my friend went to AISHK it's a nice school~ I live in MOng KOk...well when i'm in Hk for holidays~~ i hav to go to school in Hk..not sure why but yeh~ wish i can go to AISHK i fit into HK more than Australia...it's weird i havn't changed into an aussie person even though i go to school in aus since kindy and i'm in yr 9 now...still very HOnkie in loads of ways~~

I use to live in the Mong Kok area too........well kinda near Yuen Long too..... 3nodding  

Hayashi Jun

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:41 am
do you like hong kong island?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:44 am
the demon gurl

yea I do.....I also always go to Causeway Bay and I like the malls there....  

Hayashi Jun

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:52 am
Yoshimitsu Kyoshi
the demon gurl

yea I do.....I also always go to Causeway Bay and I like the malls there....

i used to live near there...and i used go to Causeway Bay almost every week!! but not any more... sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:02 pm
Fun shopping places, Causeway Bay, Mong kok, and Stanley! Centrals not TOO bad...though rather expensive and not as 'casual' as the rest.  

Mysterika

shinelover

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:10 pm
mm....yeh Mong Kok has loads of cheap stuff...but careful they aren't fake!!!!! I like HOng Kong how the transport is very organised??? well MTR and KCR is way better than the trains in Australia~  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:09 pm
i went a couple of months ago and 7years ago. i think its much cleaner now. and they have nicer clothes there than here...england. bleugh. i actually really like it there. i wanna go back. crying  

iFaithz

iFaithz

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:11 pm
shinelover
mm....yeh Mong Kok has loads of cheap stuff...but careful they aren't fake!!!!! I like HOng Kong how the transport is very organised??? well MTR and KCR is way better than the trains in Australia~
mong kok! i love that place! who cares if its fake! no one will realise!lol.joke..kinda.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:52 am
Lol yea, its so hard to tell from the fake Burberry bags etc. xp
Psst...theres this guy called Edmund there, and last time I went bag, his hair was purple. But aside from that, if you're older, and want more fashiony classic elegant sophisticated bags, go to him. He's mad. ninja

Indeed, the trains for KCR and MTR are WAY better then the trains in Australia. Not as late, and old, damnit! domokun

You guys in England...there is a Virgin Blue or Atlantic Plane that flies from London to HongKong to Sydney and vice versa.*shrugs  

Mysterika

[[ china ]]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:44 pm
I've only been to Hong Kong twice, but i love it there. I really liked Causeway Bay. and shopping at City Super in Time Square (Tong Law Wan). And you can find alot of cheap stuff at Lur Yun Gai (woman street..though its really crowded there) otherwise i love hong kong. heart i wanna go back so badly crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:21 pm
china_doll210
I've only been to Hong Kong twice, but i love it there. I really liked Causeway Bay. and shopping at City Super in Time Square (Tong Law Wan). And you can find alot of cheap stuff at Lur Yun Gai (woman street..though its really crowded there) otherwise i love hong kong. heart i wanna go back so badly crying
I want to go back too...Although, not so much to Lur Yun Gai... xd  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

azn_angel016

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:11 pm
Last time I went to HK was two years ago. It was fun besides the weather since I went during the summer. It was freaking hot! Totally burned myself. crying Went a few places, but basically the best place was Victoria Peak and the teddy bear kingdom! Lol! Best place! Anyway, the trains are sooo much better. Sha Tin's cool...went there a few times. I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:53 pm
I've never been to Hong Kong actually I've never been anywhere much outside of Canada (except the U.S) My parents have though, and I would really love to go. This summer most likely I'm going to go and it'll be my first time.  

cherrysakura

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:22 pm
cherrysakura
I've never been to Hong Kong actually I've never been anywhere much outside of Canada (except the U.S) My parents have though, and I would really love to go. This summer most likely I'm going to go and it'll be my first time.
I strongly advise against going in the middle of summer; IT GETS HOT! Even HKC complains about the heat.

The best time to go would probably be spring or end of summer. But anyway, if you are going, have tonnes of fun!! xd

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff