Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ѕтαя cяσѕѕє∂ - Sana-Chan // CandyCane Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:16 am
User Image

xxxxOne and OnlyxxRoyale Flush

Come to me little by little so no one can notice
Let’s secretly start here, come to me
This burning moment tonight, hello hello
Make your entire body shatter, hello hello
Get drunk with the lights, trust your body
Trust your soul, here we go! Go! Go!
Hello into your mind

̅current attire: JR/Minhyun xx
current mood: P*ssed/Excitedxx

xxxxMinhyun looked up at Aleck as the guy spoke to him and waved his hand in front of Minhyun's face, he finally snapped out of his daydream and grinned at the man as he sat down. "But the lead singer is my favorite member of Cassiline" He said innocent, his lush lips softening in a smile as he leaned closer to his newly labeled boyfriend. He enjoyed the fact that his lover was feeling more comfortable around him and was able to talk freely, it brought peace to his mind and world, something like.. Perhaps he had succeeded in making Aleck happy, then he had succeeded in having Aleck open up to him easier. It was peaceful to say in the least and he couldn't even fathom how happy he was at this point. "Four years ago, I was in Korea" He mused softly, sipping his coffee and looking at the television, watching some of the shows and just over all, relaxing. He probably could stay like this for a while, not worrying about other things or people, like they had nothing to worry about except for themselves and nothing else mattered. "Blake is a good guy, he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt Alex.. Because he knows what true pain is, he wouldn't want that on anyone else. You have nothing worry about" He stated in soft defense of his friend, he wanted to reassure Aleck's worry and tell him that his sister was okay with Blake. If anyone knew Blake, it was him. At the mention of Aleck saying Minhyun was his favorite member of Royale Flush, he smiled with a tender blush upon his cheeks. Damn, the guy really knew how to calm his mind and say things that would forever have some kind of affect on him. "You make it hard to keep my hands to myself" He mumbled to him with humor in his eyes, but seriousness written all over his face. Ya, the guy really was a bit of a charmer, not much he could handle there.

He was in his room now, staring at the girlish clothing on his bed that he remembered Baekho buying him for his twentieth birthday as a gag gift. He remembered being so upset that his friend had given him girly clothing and here he was about to dress himself in them, ya Baekho had called him cute, but that was not a reason to buy him girl clothing. Oh well, he was wearing it tonight to give Aleck a piece of his mind. He hadn't been able to sleep or be intimate with his boyfriend for many days and to be honest, he was emotionally, mentally, and physically frustrated. He bit down on his bottom lip as he dropped the towel from around his waist and began to dress himself in the clothing, surprised they still fit. This was his version of revenge, surely he would have fun with it while stressing his partner out. He had temporarily dyed his hair and put in clip in extensions, applied make up accordingly, and even went to the extent of wearing girly underwear, geez, he was getting into this. But yes, Aleck would feel exactly what he felt, frustration, but in a different sense. He would hit on Aleck all the same ways he usually did, just looking like this. He pulled out his phone when he got a text, a text from Aleck saying that he wanted Minhyun and all of Royale Flush to properly meet Cassiline. A fine idea, but it didn't go along with his plan. 'Sorry hun! I'm gonna be late, have to sign a few things with our manager Riley before our tour. I'll be there on time for the performance though! Oh, and, I brought you something special. Forgive me!~♥' He sent the text and set his phone down, grinning to himself as he finished fixing his longish wavy hair, then grabbed his keys. He'd be riding in style, yes, but he'd make sure Aleck didn't see him before the concert actually started.

He walked to the garage and locked up the house, since everyone else was already gone to the place Cassiline was performing at. He got into his Bugatti Veyron and quickly peeled out of the garage and pounded the pavement with his car built solely for speed, in no time, he was at the place where the concert was held. He licked his bottom lip and pulled into the VIP parking, holding out his VIP pass that was delivered to his house by Cassiline's production company. He was allowed in and parked his car in an easy get away spot, then he stepped out of the car, wearing his pink heels. He looked all woman, it was incredible what women's clothing could do to an already beautiful boy. He walked easily in those heels, towards the VIP entrance, then into the building and he took his first place right in eyeshot of Aleck and he waited there, not really in too much of a hurry, people were already starting to pile in and he made sure that his friends had enough space to fill in around him. They wouldn't know who he was, but that was the fun part, no one knew he was doing this. 'I'm here, can't wait to see you!' He sent the text to Aleck and had a wide grin on his lightly glossed lips, ya, he looked like a girl, full heartedly. His golden eyes shined behind the makeup he wore, which wasn't really much makeup than he usually wore on a normal basis.

Blake had stuck to a simple outfit, because honestly, he didn't feel like dressing up too much, but he looked good. He had driven his usual black car and parked in the VIP section, getting here before the rest of his band mates. Blake had been told by Minhyun that he would be late, so he would have to break the news to everyone else. He saw Ren, Aron, and Baekho pull up and he smiled as he spoke with his friends on the way up to the room where Cassiline and hopefully Alex was. Speaking of that woman! She hadn't spoken or talked to him since the day after he made love to her, he felt used. His mind was all in disarray, but he probably knew she had a reason for what she did. Perhaps she was busy, too busy to text him at least once? His jaw clenched and he walked up the stairs with his friends, then walked into the room since it was already open. "Well hello everyone, sorry to break the news, but Minhyun wanted me to apologize to everyone because he is going to be late" He stated softly, feeling bad.

He took a look at Alex and his heart stopped, his jaw clenched and he turned away. He was a bit mad at her, but he couldn't stay mad with her standing there looking like that, wearing.. That. It brought back memories of their night, he looked at his phone as a distraction. Baekho went and hugged Alex, making himself at home instantly. "Alex! I'm so excited to see you again!" He was a loving person, quite adorable in his own right. Aron smiled at Alex and Ren looked at all the members of Cassiline, his eyes catching with a few of them. He felt a bit less manly around them, since he looked girly himself. Jeez, he really needed to get more testosterone in his diet.

{Broccoli and cheese}

Your eyes are telling me, there’s no need to be nervous anymore
However your heart leads you, however your body leads you
Feel this charge, get drunk off of it
Your small and tiny cells are opening
Feel it, feel it, feel your passion
I like your intense words
Let’s play like crazy all night

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxAlex blinked as Baekho hugged her. Hugging him back, She smiled and looked at the man. "Nice to see you aswell. I'm so happy you guys could come." She pulled away from him and looked to the rest, waving the mates of Cassiline over. "I know we're missing Minhyun, but hey, theses are the rest of the members of Royale Flush. Baekho, Ren, Aron, and, of course, you've met Blake." She smiled, being sure to not be rude and introduce Cassiline to Royale Flush. "This is Nikita, Grigori, Mikhail and Vladimir." The mates of Cassiline walked over and shook their hands, while Alex slowly stepped back and made her way towards Blake. "I know he said he'd be late, but this late??" Alecksander was obviously a mess. Blake explaining that Minhyun wasn't gonna be there till later, irritated him. Sure, he got the text that the man was here, but why hadn't he come to see him yet?!

A slight growl could be heard coming from him as he stopped off to go get a soda.
"Erm. Don't mind him.." Still the ever dutiful sister, Alex apologized for her elder brother. Clearing her throat. "Yeah. He must be on his rag..Hey!" Nikita had commented, only to be slapped by Mikhail. "He's always this way before a concert. Your Mate probably would've been the better to calm him down. Now we will all have to deal with cranky Alecksander till the concert starts." The man smiled a bit. A small ruckus could be heard further in the back of the room, Did Alecksander tip the table over? Yep. Alex sighed and rubbed her neck as she walked over to Blake, biting her lower lip a bit. "..Hey.." Why was it so hard for her to make eye contact with the man? Surely he was mad at her. All she needed to do was apologize... "ILook, I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you these past couple of days.." A voice could be heard speaking up on the side. "Because she wasn't allowed too!" Alecksander had begged his sister to not see Blake until the concert. Assuming she'd falter on rehearsal.

"Will you be quiet???" The woman sighed once more and rubbed her arm, shyly looking over to Blake. "They said..i'd be too distracted to come to rehearsals. I'm sorry. I could have atleast told you. But I wasn't supposed to talk about somethings." Yet again, "And you are still not allowed too!" Alex groaned and grabbed Blakes arm, dragging him away from her brothers ears. "Sorry.." Apparently, she wanted to explain things to him. But it was obviously hard. "But, I can promise you it was really hard for me to do. Alecksander confiscated my phone.." Excuses? Maybe, but she wanted Blake to understand her. It must've been awkward. They had just slept together and she disappears? Rude.

A Man walked in, clearing his throat.
"It's time boys." He was obviously american, but a gorgeous american. The bands manager when Alecksander had too much to handle. "Thank you Benjamin." With that thank you, the man left. Alecksander quickly finished his soda as the band started gathering their things. "Sorry we couldn't stay and make acquaintances. Maybe after the concert?" Nikita apologized to the remaining of Royale Flush. "We don't normally go to the after parties. Usually a Pub. You lads are welcome to join us." Grigori spoke up as he headed out to the blackened stage. After awhile, Alecksander sighed and looked to Alex. "You better be ready." Gosh her brother was a rude man wasn't he?

With a nodd, Alex sighed and looked to Blake and the rest.
"Come on. I'll show you guys the best seats in the house." She stifled a smile and lead them around the staging area, to the other side. A private area of sorts. One with easy access too and from the stage. Biting her lower lip, Alex shook her head and looked a bit worried. "He'd probably be nicer to me if Minhyun was here. Gah, he's been such a prig." The woman goaded as the intro to a Song began to play. They would start off with their foreign music, and ease the audience into their new stuff.

The place was black, the whole concert venue was packed. You could hear the cries of Cassilines fans, even if they couldn't see anything.
"I suppose..Thats what it is like to love something unconditionally." She teased softly as the lights flickered on, revealing an obviously disheveled Alecksander and his mates, playing their instruments. The audience didn't mind obviously. They loved Alecksander no matter the look of him. His Microphone stand, clutched in his hands, Alecksander waved to his fans as his lips uttered words of sheer foreign venom. It didn't matter if people didn't know what he was saying, his fans ate it up. He supposed, if they loved Cassiline, they'd love them even if they couldn't understand them.

Alecksander had belted his heart out from the beginning. He sang in German. Even though, one would think that they would ease them into the concert with a purely slow song, Alecksander did the opposite. He would roughly drag the audience into his music. Always. He didn't care. He knew that right now though, he was rather pissed he hadn't seen Minhyun before the concert. Love or not, the man should've atleast given him a good luck kiss!! Didn't he do the same for him? Well..nonchalantly, but still! Everyone could probably tell the man was irritated. It sounded in his lyrics.

When said particular german song was over, the first song of the night, Alecksander took the mic. off the stand and walked along the length of the stage. Grinning a bit as he waved to his fans, pumping his fist in the air a bit.
"I know you lot are excited for the news Cassiline has to offer. But i'm sorry. You will have to just wait.." He grinned as some of his fans cried in protest. "We obviously promise to not disappoint!" As he finished his sentence, the tune to the next Song had began to play. It was a good idea he had made this song the second in the line up. Boy was he irritated. If Minhyun was in the audience, he hoped he'd enjoy the show. He was going to show off for sure.

"Don't fret precious I'm here,
step away from the window
and go back to sleep...

Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Countin' bodies like sheep
To the rhythm of the war drums
Pay no mind to the rabble
Head down, go to sleep

Pay no mind what other voices say
They don't care about you, like I do, (like I do)
Safe from pain, and truth, and choice, and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a ******** about you, like I do."

His expressions were serious, a bit sad, but he was all sensual. His fingers had run against his lips, taking care to caress the Microphone stand he adored so much

"Just stay with me,
safe and ignorant, go,
back to sleep, go
back to sleep

Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Countin' bodies like sheep
Head down, go to sleep
To the rhythm of the war drums"

He couldn't help himself. He had already undone his shirt in the midst of his singing. Slowly slipping it off. Intense for the beginning of the concert. The audience loved it though. The women especially. Even knowing he enjoyed the company of men, the women still screamed in agony as if they were jealous, they wanted him, wanted his fingers to caress them like he had been doing his Microphone stand. He didn't care. He tossed the faulty article of clothing into the audience and stood, bare torso, singing his heart out. This song, he had quickly scribbled up about a day ago. The band played it quite well..

I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons
A will to survive and a voice of reason
Your enemies and your choices son
They're one and the same
I must isolate you
Isolate and save you from yourself

Swayin' to the rhythm of the new world order and
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
The boogeymen are coming
The boogeymen are coming
Keep your head down, go to sleep

Stay with me
Safe and ignorant
Just stay with me
I'll hold you and protect you from the other ones,
The evil ones, don't love you son,
Go back to sleep."

With cheers and cries, the audience seemed well in love with his American song. Good thing too because there had been more coming. Alexandria was all sorts of enveloped in hearing the crowd. The nerves she had made her body tremble a bit. They loved her brother so much, would they enjoy her aswell? This would have been the largest crowd she had ever headlined too. Would they enjoy her voice aswell as her brothers? No matter. With a shake of the head, Alex smiled and clapped as her brother finished singing, only to start yet another Song, obviously unwavering and continuous, Aleck had chosen mostly sensual sounded songs to begin the night.

Why was he showing off? Either way. Alex hoped Blake and his friends would enjoy their night.

User Image

how high can you 〖 F L Y 〗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with broken 〖W I N G S 〗?

O C C : ..Bacon and Cheese..? Gross...lol

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

current mood: Amused/Tensexx

xxxxBlake nodded to the Cassiline members he had already met, Ren smiled at them warmly, Aron sparked a conversation, and Baekho, well, he oozed with fan boy intensions. He looked at Alex as she spoke to him, trying his best to ignore the smashing sounds in the distance of the room, poor guy. He must really like Minhyun, it kind of made him smirk in a way. His young friend had sparked quite a fire in that beast, how interesting it would be to see them together in public now. He turned back to Alex as she explained her story, his jaw unclenched a bit, but his smirked dropped. His eyes held a bit of a sad emotion in them, obviously he was hurt by what she did. "Its fine, I forgive you" He stated curtly, he did forgive her, but the loneliness he felt could be changed. He touched her cheek reassuringly, but the sadness didn't exactly go away. He released her when the man came in and told them about the start of their concert, he nodded to Aleck as Alex showed him and his friends where to stand. There were already a lot of people there as it was, probably too big for anyone to notice actual celebrities at another celebrity's concert. He looked over and his brow quirked a bit, that girl standing a few inches from him looked familiar. Kind of, but not really, had he seen her somewhere before? She looked dazed, like someone he knew, but he couldn't really put his finger on it right now.

He shrugged his shoulders after a while and looked out as Cassiline was shown on the stage, he began and clap and smile. He supposed a nice drink after this night would do him good, he was too irritated at the fact Alex hadn't texted him since that day to touch any kind of alcohol, he kind of regretted it, but tonight will be a bit better. He thought at least, he had forgiven her, but the feelings were still there deep in his heart. "Indeed so, love makes people do some crazy sh*t" He was talking like he had when they first met, kind of carefree and uncaring about the world around him, like he was in his own daze. He looked through the world through his own eyes and it was different than what everyone else saw. He chuckled softly, turning back to Cassiline and seeing Aleck grinding on his microphone stand, jeez, that guy was showing off hard core. To whom though? He hadn't seen Minhyun yet, so.. Oh well, not his business. He could only laugh to himself as he saw Aleck continuously molesting his microphone stand, then off came the shirt. Jeez, he had to hold his stomach as he laughed a bit, but he couldn't deny that he was feeling the music. The music was good, indeed.

Minhyun watched the performance as Aleck appeared on stage, people started screaming and he couldn't look away from Aleck's profile. He bit on his glossy bottom lip and the look in his eyes changed from nonchalant, to some kind of dangerous desire. He watched the man grind on his stand, touching his lips and stripping himself of his shirt, oh wow. He inhaled a sharp breath and held his fingers tightly together in front of him, his piercing gold eyes dazzling as they stared straight into Aleck's soul. That man was in trouble tonight, for many reasons of course. Putting Minhyun through many days without touching Aleck, not being able to sleep beside his boyfriend, not being able to see him this entire day. Oh ya, Minhyun would get his revenge tonight. He settle grin was on his face, but he couldn't hold it up. He always ended up biting on his lower lip and staring at Aleck with a very strong desire, one could probably feel it a mile away. Minhyun was eating up his boyfriend's show, drinking in the man's body and imagining things that were probably inappropriate for his current situation and.. Well, not good for what he was wearing. Good thing the pants were snug on him, otherwise he'd have a bit of a problem right now.

Nevertheless, Minhyun couldn't take his eyes off the man that he had labeled his lover only a few days ago. If one were to look in his direction, the fire that was growing in him would be felt. Not just seen, but actually felt. Oh Aleck..'You are.. In so much trouble.. Babez' He not only thought, but he was looking momentarily down at his phone and sent that in a text to Aleck's phone, which was probably back at the room. Which was okay, because he would take his time after the concert. He would go back in the dressing room as soon as everyone else left and only Aleck was there, since it was Cassiline's thing that the lead singer arrived to the party last. Yes he knew that, he was Cassiline's fan after all. He pocketed his phone and continued to stare up at Aleck as the second song began, another sensual one. Mmn, yes, the Russian man would regret telling Minhyun to be celibate. He will get his revenge and the man would never, ever think about telling him to do that again. He'd be sure of it, after tonight, Minhyun's true power over Aleck would be revealed.

{Nooo!!!}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxAlexandria had sighed. She could tell Blake was hurt. How could she explain to him what happened? The woman would hope he'd understand. The truth would be revealed soon. When she felt his hand on her cheek, Alex sighed and shut her eyes, nuzzling into it. She wanted to hold him. But that would have to wait for now...she supposed. The concert was starting. Blake seemed to enjoy himself. As did his friends, but they were still lacking one member. She looked around for Minhyun, but he was nowhere to be found. She hoped he came. He was somewhere. She hoped. He had to be. Her brother was acting like a nasty teenager that couldn't keep it in his pants, but apparently, the audience loved it.

Alecksander was pumped. The concert was running so smoothly. They were had already gone through a couple hours into it. He had spent most of the performance, belting his heart and soul out. Sure, he had been a bit of a show off since his lover had been gazing upon him. From where? He didn't know. It hadn't mattered to him, the constant women crying for his attention, the people trying to practically plow through the guards to get to him and his mates, all that didn't matter. Minhyun was here. Somewhere. Experiencing his first Cassiline concert and he was sure to give him the best of his talents. He was in his own element now. The crowds here were a tad different than at a Royale Flush concert. The women, even knowing he liked men, all wanted them for themselves, their constant crying out of his name, the tears in their eyes. He never understood it, but, he supposed, that was the life of someone who wanted something they couldn't have.

Slowly, Alecksander walked down the Walkway extension of the stage, and ran his finger to his lips. Signaling for everyone in the crowd to quiet. And that they did. It took awhile. The place was packed Full, but they did. Aside from the constant crying of his and his mates names from the crowd, the only noises that could be heard were the band mates, playing a Song in the background. The one they had been rehearsing the day that Minhyun first watched them practice. Alecksander, glistening in sweat, all he could do was smile as he brought the Mic. to his lips.
"I know you have all heard the rumors about Cassiline adding a new member to the band." Cries were heard at the mention. "Well. We are here tonight to dispel those rumors." The crowd watched and listened with bated breath, silence. "Don't you think Cassiline needs a womans touch?" The crowd erupted in cheers, awaiting the announcement.

Beside Blake, Alex fumbled with her hair which she allowed to fall down her shoulders, instead of keeping it braided up. Biting her lower lip, the woman was nervous. Suddenly the realization of why, was clear.
"..Do you think they'll like me?" She spoke, looking to Blake and his friends. Only to hear the cue of a Song beginning to play. With a sigh, Alex picked up a microphone that sat alongside her on a table and took in a deep breath. This would be the largest crowd she had ever sang for, and she had never sang the was she was about to sing, in front of Blake. Ever. Not even a hint of her being able to sing in such a way. "Wish me luck." She smiled and began the first part of the song, Slowly walking onto the stage, singing the song her brother and her would do together.

"Its haunting
This hold that you have over me
I grow so weak.."

"I see you
And everything around you fades
And I can't see..
You can never know what it is you do to me"

"I can't take what you're doing to me
I can't take it"

"No matter what I say or what I do
I know how this will end
So I turn it away now before we begin
And now matter what you say or what you do
I know how this will end
So I'm turning away now
I'm dangerous for you"

"You touch me"
"And I can barely make a move
"And I can't breathe
"You never know what it is you do to me"
"I can't take what you're doing to me
I can't take it"

I know how this will end
So I'm turning away now before we begin
And no matter what you say or what you do
I know how this will end
So I'm turning away now
I'm dangerous"

The sudden clash of voices caused the crowd to cheer. Seemingly enjoying the brother sister duo. Especially since the sister of Cassilines lead singer, could hit notes just as well as the elder brother could, with a feminine finesse of course.

"The only promise I could make you.."
"Is that my promise is a lie"
"The only promise I could make you
"Is that my promise is a lie"

The crowd had obviously enjoyed the woman and male duo. Cassiline would become greater than anyone had ever imagined. The only reason Alecksander had been hesitant to bring the news forthright was, because of his sister. He wanted her to have a normal life, but she was destined for something greater than sitting behind a Piano and playing for small crowds. He didn't want her exposed to the world like she would be after this night, but he knew this would be a good thing for her. It was about time someone drug Alexandria from her shell and let the masses hear her. He was rather proud. She worked the stage like a pro. For someone who refused to make it to practices on time, the woman wasn't missing a step as she and her equally handsome brother, wooed the crowd with their voices. Who knew something so loud could come from a woman so..dainty? It wasn't really known, but to Alex, the only way she could envision this song having an effect, was to imagine the only person who could actually have such a hold on her, as the lyrics had said. Even her brother. She knew his verses were towards his male companion.

I know how this will end
So I'm turning away now before we begin
And no matter what you say or what you do
I know how this will end
So I'm turning away now
I'm dangerous for you
I'm dangerous, I'm dangerous for you"

"My promise is I will hurt you"
"My promise is I will hurt you.."

The crowd went wild. Causing Alexandria to smile and wave a bit. Cheeky. Alecksander wrapped his arm around his sister, a proud grin on his face as he panted, bringing his mic. to his lips. "This is Alexandria, My baby sister. And she will be Second Lead and Accompany vocals for Cassiline." With the cheers, Alex sighed in relief, Smiling to her brother who slowly stepped from his sister, giving her the full stage for atleast a couple of songs. Bowing his head in gratitude. It was about damn time Aleck took a damn break! Where the hell had Minhyun gone?! Slowly he slipped off the stage and allowed Alex to have control of the band for once. Atleast for a little while. He took a place beside Blake and his friends and smirked. "Well? What do you all think? Shall Cassiline rise because of a woman?" A proud brother he was. His sister could handle the crowds as good as he could.

She set her Mic. in her brothers Microphone Stand, smiling as she waved to the crowd, speaking up.
"Thank you all for the warm welcome. Now lets see if you can really handle a woman." She grinned as the next Song began to play. She'd be singing alone now. Without her brother and with the accompaniment of the Cassiline boys. Nikita and Grigori would back her vocals when needed.

"I don’t know how I got here
But we cannot get out
I’m surrounded by strangers
As the music starts to pound
I see the bodies slowly swayin’
Movin’ side to side
I feel the animal is rising
As I slowly come alive"

Slowly she removed the Microphone from its place and made her way across the stage. Hyping up the crowd with arm movements and the way she swayed her hips. Even the women loved her. She supposed it was because Cassiline had been a Male dominated band. Up until now anyway. A female would be a fresh face to a band who appealed to both genders, but with a female, there would be the possibility of a higher male audience.
'So everybody starts to move now
I wanna see you all give way
I wanna tear this place apart tonight
And have you thank me for my rage
Tell me what you came for
Can I give you just a taste?
I wanna see you lose your f***ing minds
And rip apart this place."

'Let me see you move your bodies.'

'I’ll tear you apart
I’ll feed off your heart
I wanna see your bodies grinding just for me
I’m just what you need, the perfect disease
Don’t you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?'

The woman was sensual in all ways as she worked the stage, her hands running down her sides, her finger tips grazing her lips. She supposed she'd never be so bold had she not met a certain man whom came to watch the Cassiline concert. And said certain man, she hoped, wouldn't think of her any differently because of how she now portrayed her voice. If he hadn't came around, she supposed she'd have still done it, but now, she wanted to show off. Like her brother had done most of the night. In hopes he'd like what he heard and forgive her.

When she walked the catwalk, the audience went wild. As if trying to soak in all of Alexandria that they could. Men clammering the masses to try and touch her, if there hadn't been guards around the stages, she'd sure she'd be carried away by now. Her ego was larger than life now. Cassiline had debuted a new sound tonight, they seemed to have enjoyed Alecksanders new stuff, but hearing Alexandria's voice to words only a Cassiline member would sing, was something that surprised them. But it was a good surprise. They all seemed to enjoy what she had to sing and say.

I’ll tear you apart
I’ll feed off your heart
Don’t you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?
Let me see you bleed
Let me hear you scream'

'(Hey-oh, he-ey, oh)'
'Let me see you move
Let me hear you say (hear you say)

I see the bodies slowly swayin’
Movin’ side to side
I feel the animal is rising

I’ll tear you apart
I’ll feed off your heart
Don’t you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?"

The crowd cheered. There she slowly walked off the side of the stage, allowing the remaining members of Cassiline to wow the audience with their musical solos. Not only did they love Alecksander, but they really loved the rest of the band aswell. All had their own talents, and all were why people were there. "Ah, you did great lass!" Alecksander picked his sister up and twirled her, a smile on his face as he set her down. "Europe will not know what hit them." The man smiled as he walked to the side and picked up a bottle of water. Suddenly he noticed a stray woman, standing there, obviously there too, with all that pink. Alecksander walked over to her and held out a bottle of water, with a smile. "Thirsty Lass?"

Alex on the other hand was still in a daze. She was amazed she could even do it. But a smile never left her face as her body trembled slightly. She'd return to stage a bit later, but for now, after the musical solos, Alecksander would be allowed to introduce more of his new songs. Turning on her heel, Alex smiled to the Royale Flush members and bit her lower lip. "Did it sound any good???" Their opinions mattered highly to her. She enjoyed their friendships. Well, their opinions were great. Blakes just, seemingly, meant a tad bit more to her. For obvious reasons of course.

User Image

O C C : ..Like Cottage Cheese. ew. xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

current mood: Amused/Devilishxx

xxxxBlake stared as Alex got on stage with her brother, his eyes blinking wildly. He hadn't expected that, was that the secret she'd been hiding from him and the one that caused him to not be able to contact her at all these past few days? Well, lovely, he might be able to completely forgive her if she performed well enough. He crossed his arms and grinned lightly, taking our a cigarette and lighting it up, making sure to stay away from other people and semi near the people who were already smoking. He didn't care, because he smoked anywhere he wanted, no matter if it weren't allowed. It was hard to stand next to that woman wearing those clothes, it was stressful, so in celebration of him successfully keeping his hands off her, he rewarded himself with a nice cancer stick. He just kept his eyes on her, not really knowing how to react just yet, but when she began to sing with her brother. It was a nice duet, but he could tell that she was new to it. No one else probably could, but he could. There was just something that she did or the way she stood there that made her look new, but he enjoyed it, she looked like she was having fun and that's all that mattered. Obviously she had been working hard for this, so he was proud, even if he had to suffer in the mean time.

He clapped when Aleck spoke some more about her, then Alex spoke and he could only grin as he blew the smoke out from between his lips. She was a very naughty girl swaying those hips down the catwalk, he clenched his jaw as he watched those hips swing and those lips sing, those lips that belonged to him. He clapped as she began to walk off the side of the stage and get water, good thing he was in the VIP area, so he got to see her. He watched the siblings celebrate and he was proud of her, watching her stand there in a daze, almost unable to process what she had just done. He finished his cigarette and put it out, tossing it aside and walked up to her, his friends following suit. "That was great! Wow, what a change from the café!" Baekho stated, always the first one to lay out compliments and whatnot. "I have to say, you did very well, I was a bit shocked, but not so much anymore. Great job" Ren nodded accordingly, he was happy. "Nice hair color as well" He teased with a smile, his eyes holding everything that said he was impressed with her performance. Blake, on the other hand, just stood there with a polite grin on his face, his arms still crossed. He stared at her for a while, then he took her hand and kissed it softly, his eyes lowering and he looked at her through his long, thick, dark lashes. "You rocked it" He mumbled softly, his eyes holding a very dangerous look in them, just couldn't be deciphered into words.

Minhyun watched Aleck and Alex get off the stage, but he was going to play it curtly and he looked up at the band members of Cassiline as they played their solo's, his eyes weren't as intense anymore, but he was playing it off, just in case Aleck had caught him staring. He sighed softly to himself, it wasn't audible though, but he made sure to watch each of the members with the same respectful time. Surely he didn't look suspicious, he was merely dressed as girl, standing beside a few guys that had finally realized she was standing there. They were admiring her beauty, but he was guy, yet, they needn't know that part of him. He could only grin to himself, people were easily fooled. He was just a very beautiful boy, no harm, no foul. Minhyun's attention was snapped out with Aleck coming over to him with a bottle of water, completely with a million dollar Alecksander patented smile. He chuckled softly, staring at Aleck with the same fire he had while the Russian man was on stage. He licked his bottom glossy lip and smiled warmly, taking the bottle of water gently from the man's hands as his lush lips spread into that drop dead smile. A Minhyun smile, yes, he could melt the heart of any many he smiled at, even as a girl. He twisted the top off and took a long drink of the water, then bottled it up and held it in his hand, staring at Aleck as he licked his bottom lip. Minhyun's innocent sexuality coming back out, just in the frame of a young woman. "Great performance so far" He whispered warmly, so only Aleck could hear him.

He chuckled warmly, then turned back to the band, looking at the Cassiline members and perhaps he had just given the lead singer of Cassiline a slight seductive, but cold shoulder. Silently dismissing the man, but perhaps his insides clenched a little bit at his raw seductive, but slightly feminine voice. It was angelic, for sure, perhaps slightly familiar, but not? His smile lessened very slowly, his lips going back into a slight pouty look. His golden eyes had dazzled and held liquid lust in them the whole time he looked and spoke to Alecksander, would the man recognize him? Oh, he hoped not. His eyes were very rare and unique though, he just hoped that he did a successful way of just brushing the man off. But he knew deep inside of him that he wanted to see Aleck's face when he read the text message, good thing he put his phone on silent, so it wouldn't ring if Aleck decided to text him back.

{ERMAHGERD, you disrespected the cottage cheese! o.O}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxAlexandria smiled a bit as Baekho, Ren and Aron spoke to her. She bowed her head courteously and smiled brightly to them. "That much of a change? Well, thanks guys." She smiled and blinked at Rens comment about her hair. A Blush crossed her cheeks as she fiddled with a strand with her fingers. "Yeah..Alecksander seems to think if I go back to my natural hair color..I'll be a heart breaker or something. So I met him halfway. I added some black." She teased, only to be taken back by the feel of lips on her knuckles. Looking up to Blake, Alexandria smiled, a bit warily, the look in the mans eyes was..familiar? She bit her lower lip and nodded as he spoke to her. "T-Thank you.." They had seen each other naked and she was still all thumbs around the man!! What was he doing to her???

Alecksander blinked as he looked the woman over. She gave him the cold shoulder? What the hell? For someone who is a fan of Cassiline, getting the cold shoulder was something he wasn't used to. He supposed she liked one of the other members though, so he chuckled a bit and shook his head.
"I suppose Nikita has a woman by now Lass.." Why was he trying to deter the affections of this woman from a man he knew? Did he like her? Heavens no! He liked men. Well, not Men, one Man. Minhyun. Who still was not here. Blinking at the thought, Alecksander went to get his phone, finding a text message. "How the hell am I in trouble???" He muttered as he texted Minhyun back. 'You are the one who's in trouble. Where the hell are you???' Sending the message, Alecksander pocketed his phone, keeping it on vibrate in case it went off during the concert. With a sigh, A frustrated sigh, Alecksander walked back towards his sister and her friends. "Hurry up. You need to get back up there." Rolling her eyes, Alex laughed a bit at her brother. Why was he suddenly irritated again? "Sure thing brother." She turned her attention back to Blake and smiled as the bands solos were over and it was now Alecksanders turn.

With Alexandria accompanying him of course.

Before she could turn and leave the man, Alex blinked, she was almost as tall as he was, examining him, she suddenly tippy-toed and placed a kiss on the mans lips, quickly heading back on stage. This time, Alecksander backed her in harmony. Allowing her to sing once more. First, Second, and Third, songs went by quickly. She was on her last Song, then her brother would finish the rest of the night, giving her time to make things up to Blake if he wished. Maybe even after she'd hunt down Minhyun, maybe anyway. Seeing Aleck frazzled over a man, made her smile.
"This is my last Song for the night. You guys rocked!" The woman cooed through the microphone as she slowly stalked the stage, giving her best for the last song of the night, for her anyway. A slight sad expression crossed her face as she brought the microphone to her lips. The sound of a Piano playing in the background. A gorgeous red-headed woman had entered the stage and took her place behind the piano.

"Can anybody tell me why
We're lying here on the floor
And neither of us can barely breathe at all
The doctors saying hold on tight
As we say our last goodbyes
And this is, a moment that changes our whole lives

And I still believe in the good
And I still believe in the light
And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight
And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight

I'm staring deep into your eyes
They're telling me the time has come
And I know you're ready to rise and sail home
The room is filling up with light
As we say our last goodnight
I thank you for every second of your life

And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight
And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight"

She had obviously become distraught while singing. Her eyes were sad. Obviously glazed. She had made her way back to the Microphone stand, placing the microphone back to it. Her fingers caressed it slightly as she shut her eyes. The song had a meaning for her, the only ones that knew about it were Cassiline and Elizabeth. All the emotions she had were backed in her vocals and..stray tears? Yep, A few tears had strayed from her eyes, slipping down her cheeks. Alecksander, whom had taken his place back near the guys off stage, clutched his chest a bit as he watched his sister.

"I'm falling, watching as your hurting
I'm down here I'm on my knees
How can I survive
And you turn to me and promise me you're ready
And tell me you'll be waiting on the other side

And I wanna feel the sun
I wanna free you tonight
And you showed me all the good
And you lead me through the light
And you gave me the sun
It's time to free you tonight"

Her eyes were shut, and the place had been silent when she finished. Slowly the place had erupted in cheers as she opened her eyes. A soft smile slowly took her lips as she bowed, motioning to Elizabeth, who did the same. Slowly Alexandria left the stage, only to be hugged by Elizabeth and Alecksander patting her shoulder. Looking to them, she smiled as Alecksander took his place back on stage, introducing new music, one after another. But, of course, he had to start with a soft Song, continuing what his sister had left with. Then, eventually picking up the pace.

Slowly Alex mustered up her happiness and shook off the sadness she had. She walked with Elizabeth to Ren, Baekho and Aron and smiled as she placed her cousin infront of them.
"Here. Mingle. Have fun. Elizabeth leaves for Ireland tomorrow. Keep her busy" With a smile, Alex slowly left her cousins side and headed back to Blakes side. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Alex just wanted to spend time with him.

User Image

O C C : You disrespected my Caramel Popcorn!!! O________O

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

xxxxBlake chuckled at her reaction to him, it never ceased to amuse him. He just merely smiled at her with his charming smile and released her hand from his grasp gently, then took her bottle of water and drank from it, licked his lips, then gave her a secret and tender peck on the lips, then returned the bottle to her. "Don't wear your voice out too much, it'd be sad if you couldn't speak to me again" He mused, teasing her in such a way and then bringing up the fact she hadn't spoken to him in a few days again. Of course he was just messing with her, but he found it funny to tease her, if only just a little bit at a time. She'd be consumed by her new fans after this night, so he probably won't be able to see her much before he leaves for tour tomorrow. That was okay though, but it was kind of funny how she didn't like publicity, but she was definitely getting it now. He couldn't say that out loud though, he would probably take up the precious time that he had with her now, he didn't want to waste the moment with pointless conversation that could probably be spoken about over a few drinks after the concert. Which was alright to him, he couldn't wait to see her.. And perhaps give her a piece of his mind.

Minhyun could only smile a bit to himself when Aleck persisted on the cold shoulder deal, he really couldn't let it go, even if it were a woman giving him the cold shoulder. The man really was a child at heart, loving the attention and hating when he ignored. "Unfortunately, Nikita isn't the one I have been looking at, sir." He said, the gleam in his eyes dazzling with the many lights in the area. Yet, he hadn't looked over at Aleck yet. He side glanced at the man as he checked his phone, not making it obvious he was watching with a half smile on his face, as if he had a secret deep within him. Haha, so Aleck really was bothered that he still hadn't seen Minhyun. How cute. He couldn't help but blush a bit, but he quickly erased it off his face and returned to his nonchalant expression as the man walked away. He waited until Aleck walked away and got on the back stage, then he pulled out his phone and looked at it secretly, he could only giggle a little bit to himself as he read it, remembering the frustrated sigh and expression he had seen on the singer's face. 'I'm here, doing what I usually do. I'm watching you wink ' He even put a winky face in his text, he cracked a grin, then pocketed his phone quickly, watching as Alex took the stage.

Blake watched as Aleck came back over and beckoned his sister to the stage, he saw her expression change and listened to the music. He felt her music deep inside of him and he momentarily clenched his jaw at the thought of her being sad. Of course it was just a song, but it was his Alex doing the singing and looking like that. He bit down on his bottom lip and pulled out his phone quickly, sending a text to his friend. 'Not sure what you're planning dude, but Aleck is very frustrated.'. Yet it was nice, seeing Aleck in such a panic. The usually calm and collected guy was actually getting spazzy over his best friend, how funny. He got a text back and laughed silently..'I know, I saw him. No worries, I promise that whatever I'm planning is a good plan' Blake could help but laugh as he closed his phone and pocketed it, taking a quick look to he girl that was standing by the stage looking at Alex, she did look familiar somehow. Oh well, he turned his attention back to Alex on the stage. When it ended, he grinned warmly when she walked down with her cousin and basically forced the poor girl into conversation with his friends. He turned to Alex when she approached him and whirled her into his arms and kissed her secretly in the shadows of the stage and poles, he pinned her up against something and just kissed her, deepening it the more intense it got, pressing his body to hers and sliding his tongue into her mouth frantically, but very sensually. He pulled away after a bit and grinned evilly to her, staring her dead in her eyes like a wolf looking at his next meal. "I might just have to keep my eyes on you even more so now" He teased, his lips curling into his charming smile.

Ren smiled at Elizabeth when she was placed in front of him and his friends, he nodded his head to her and was polite, like a prince. "You did very well, your piano skills are incredible" Being a piano player and lover of music himself, he was pretty much captivated by this woman. Baekho nodded his head, holding out his hand to shake hers. I know we met before, but I'm Baekho. Your skills are good on the piano, they could probably rival Ren's" He said happily, making Ren blush in embarrassment. Aron dropped his fist on Baekho's head playfully and sighed.."Sometimes I wonder if you could be any dumber, act your age would ya?" He stated seriously, but amusement shined in his eyes as soon as Baekho gave his charming smile and laughed. If anything, people would find just being in the company of those three pretty overwhelming, but calming. No one could ever hate them or be bored around them, something interesting was always happening. Minhyun looked over at Aleck as the guy began to sing his heart out again, his eyes staring with intense predatory ways at the delicious man on the stage singing such soft songs he wish he could hear the man sing to him when they were together. Ah, just the soft tone in the man's voice reminded him of their love making, but it was probably because he was starved and very neglected. Aleck was the only reason he did and said things the way he did, otherwise, he never was one for speaking out. Yet, somehow, he had more confidence in the presence of that Russian God. Could Aleck feel the stares coming from him? He hoped he felt something.

{Ya sowwwy~ I just don't like popcorn all that much. Caramel in coffee is good. Like the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxAlecksander just couldn't help but be appalled by the woman. When he took his place back on stage, he did just that, finished up the concert. He went another three hours, non stop. Cassiline didn't seem to tire at all. They were all just pumped. They loved performing. Anything for their fans. Their lead singer however, he was on his game, his mind just didn't stop being irritated about where his new found boyfriend had gone. He wanted nothing more than to shout Minhyuns name out into the microphone and see if he could shame the man into coming out. This little hide and seek thing was irritating him. It had been days since he last touched him, Days, He wanted nothing more than to find him, molest him, and keep him beside him till he had to leave tomorrow. But, for now, he stifled up the rest of his vocal talents and banged out some more songs. He really was the show boat-type, swaying his hips in provocative ways, practically having sex with the microphone and stand, the place went wild, eating all of Alecksander up.

Alexandria couldn't help but make gross faces when she watched the way her brother performed. It was gross...cause he was her brother. She imagined that was what it was like to have sex with him and the thought practically killed her. But, good for her, because she had Blake beside her now, who..just dragged her into the darkness for a secret kiss. The electricity from the man caused her body to tremble against him as she slipped her hands against his shoulders. A gasp escaped her when he pulled away, as if dragging her life from her. Blinking, Alex blushed.
"I..Um, in all fairness, I was already contracted into doing this like...Three weeks ago?" She tried to say it in the most innocents of innocence, but still, she knew it wouldn't work on the man. With a smile, the woman laid her head on his chest, sighing softly, missing his smell, his everything. "You smell good.." She whispered out, only to have a blush cross her cheeks, pulling her head from his chest. Same old alex, embarrassed at the littlest things.

Elizabth was having a grand time. Despite her cousin dragging her infront of her newly acquired acquaintances, she smiled. So this, Ren, played the Piano aswell? It intrigued her. He was quite gorgeous. It was a surprise to her to say the least.
"Well..Thank you Mr...Ren was it?" Her accent was a tad heavy, but hey, atleast she could remember their names. A hand was held out and Beth took it, with a smile. "Thank you Baekho. But, From what Aleck says, Ren has quite the talent." How would Aleck know? Duhh, he was a super fan. With a smile, she giggled alongside the men who were quite the entertaining company. "Will you all be joining us at the Pub? It's called O'Callahans. Alecksander and the rest seem to like going there after. I'd very much enjoy the company. Seeing as how my cousins are so busy with...stuff." The woman teased as she looked over to Ren "I'd quite enjoy a talk about your skills?" She smiled.

And just as it were. The concert had ended. Alecksander had bid his fans a million thank yous, alongside his band mates, and slowly left the stage. Alexandria looked to Blake as they ended, blushing. What if her brother saw them in the situation they were in? Surely she'd never hear the end of it.
"Would you...Like to go to the Pub? We don't..have to if you don't want to." The russian woman smiled as she bit her lower lip. Alecksander on the other hand had been too preoccupied. He waved a fellow hello to Blakes friends, his cousin and pulled his phone out as he headed for the back room to change. Reading his text from Minhyun. Really? Did the man enjoy tormenting him? Before he could even reach the backroom, Alecksander threw his phone in a fit, practically pouting, and shut the door behind him. It was a good thing this room had a shower built in it. He'd wash away his irritation.

User Image

O C C : Well. I don't Like cottage cheese. xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

xxxxBlake had silenced Alex's words with more kissing, making sure to kiss all through most of her brother's dancing, making sure that she only thought of him. His knee had gone astray and was rubbing against her and eventually he gained access for his leg to be between her legs, where he used his knee to his advantage. He grinned softly, taking her breath forcefully from her and molding her body against his. She was a bit famous now, how would he handle that? Oh well, all that mattered was the moment that was wrapped in his embrace right now. "You smell better" He chuckled against her lips, running his lips and teeth down the side of her neck, claiming her shoulder into his mouth and sucking on it, his knee doing it's magic. He then pulled up once the performance ended and he chuckled, slowly and tantalizingly pulling back from her, then into the light, where he could properly see her flushed face from his rather daring assault on her body. He was lucky that no one was paying attention to them, lest they would've heard or seen Alex in such pleasure. At her brother's concert no less. "I can probably afford to go to the pub for only a little bit, then I would like to have some time with just you later on tonight. You have some explaining to do, I'm sure" He winked at her, then waved to Aleck as he passed by, obviously a very frustrated look in his eyes. "Your brother looks all out of sorts, I wonder what's going on" He smiled to himself, then wrapped his arm around Alex and grinned as he walked to his friends and her cousin. "Ready to head out everyone? We might as well get a few drinks in before the real party gets there" He eyeballed Baekho, who was laughing nervously and hiding behind Elizabeth. "If looks could kill, I'd be dead ten times over" He stated in a mock scared voice, obviously not acting his age as Aron had requested, so like him.

Ren had just smiled at the woman, she was truly a beauty in his eyes, which was strange because he had had an interest in a woman in a long time. He didn't really get interested in people easily, so it was a marvel to him and he decided to pursue his interest, lest he never feel it again. "It'd be my pleasure, I'd like to hear about yours too" He stated softly, his warm brown eyes mimicking his smile. Aron grabbed ahold of Baekho and nodded to Blake, smiling at Alex as he started to drag the hyper man away from behind Elizabeth.."We'll meet you all there" He waved to everyone, happy that everything was working out. He really was the silent father type, it was no wonder everyone felt comfortable with him when they actually met him. Blake looked to Alex and smiled.."I'm guessing you drove here, then? Well, I'll meet you there. Unless.. You wanna race?" He knew where the O'Callahans pub was, he went there on very rare occasions. He chuckled, then kissed Alex's knuckles and waved to the Cassiline members, then took off outside, as if playing tag with the girl he was holding moments earlier. Acting like a kid was fun sometimes, who needed to be seriously serious all the time?

Minhyun heard some kind of crashing sound come from the back of the stage, he figured it was Aleck. Poor guy. He smiled and waited for everyone to be gone, the fans all buying merchandise to support their favorite band, Cassiline. His heels clacked against the pavement as he wandered to the back of the VIP room, slipping out unnoticed and heading towards the back room where he knew Aleck would be. Alone. He stayed in the shadows, however, there, he watched Aleck walk in and his band mates leave, talking about how frustrated the man had been all night. Ya, Minhyun felt bad, but there was some sense of pride in him. This was what Aleck deserved after all, but he knew he couldn't keep it up. Because he cared for the man, he hated seeing him upset. He'd make it better, somehow, in his dirty little way he had been plotting all day and for the past few days up until this night. Tonight would be a night of celebration, revenge, and sweet, sweet, passion. After a few days of not being able to touch Aleck the way he wanted to, something devilish had awakened deep within the young Korean, now he would show Aleck exactly what he had been feeling these past few days.

Blake had raced out to his car and got into it, waiting for Alex to show herself and get into her car. Then they both lined up at the driveway exit, then he looked at her and counted down to three silently in his car, grinning at her, knowing he would win. At the count of three, he peeled out of the driveway at the same time she did, he ripped his gears into fifth rather quickly and with a dirty grin, he sped and drifted around corners like he was the boss of the whole world. He didn't care if he was chased down by the cops, they had nothing on him. Nothing. He weaved around cars that were going to slow, passing them like he was in a much bigger hurry than he already was. Yes, he liked Alex a lot, but when it came down to everything, he was a very dominant and competitive man. No matter how much he liked someone, he would never let them win on purpose, that would just defeat the purpose of a challenge. He drifted inside the driveway of the pub and parked, slipping out of his car just as his gorgeous Russian female parked her car beside his, but he had already lit a cigarette before she got out of her car. He put his lighter back in his pocket and clapped as she got out, a cheesy grin on his face. "Almost beat me this time" He stated, but that was only because he wasn't driving his proper car built for racing. This car was merely for showing off, but that was okay. He was pushing almost 120 mph the whole drive here, he leaned against his car and held out his free hand to the beautiful girl, beckoning her to come close to him, his piercing eyes dazzling with that same look he had earlier during Aleck's performance. He really could switch from one emotion to another in an instant.

Minhyun walked to the door that Aleck had gone into, he rested his ear against the door and smiled, the shower was on. He quietly opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind him without making even a touch of sound. He stood in his place and walked silently through the carpeted room, thanking that there was carpet, because the heels he was wearing would probably give him away. He bent down and picked up Aleck's phone, smiling at the fact that the man had probably thrown in it agitation. The poor Russian beauty, he really hadn't mean to upset him, but.. The man deserved it. He set Aleck's phone on the table, then set his phone right next to it, smiling warmly as he sat down on a chair, holding something black. He crossed his legs, waiting for Aleck to finish showering and to come out. He would reveal his present to Aleck.. Of course after a bit of teasing. He couldn't wait to see how his thought out plan would work, surely the man would forgive him after this night. After all, he forgave Aleck.. Well, kind of. He will though, after this..

{That's okay xD I don't like liver}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image*.

User Image

xxxWhat was he? A Child? Alex had almost fell when the man let go of her, taking off to his car. With a gasp she followed him. Yes, she could run in heels. It was a sort of talent. "Hey! No fair!" Yep, just like kids. Elizabeth laughed a bit and looked to the men around her as they one by one dispersed. Cassiline had already headed to the pub well, without Alecksander in tow. He normally headed places last. Waving to Baekho and Aron, Elizabeth looked to Ren and smiled. Would you like a Ride? I drove here." Whether or not he went with her, she wouldn't know, but she slowly headed to her vehicle, stretching a bit.

Alecksander had finished his shower. And dammit, nothing helped. He was clad in only a towel, groaning a bit as he rubbed another towel through his hair.
"Maybe i'll just never do stuff, Ever. Again. How'd he like that? Hmm? Probably wouldn't. Keep me waiting.." The russian mumbled under his breath as he walked into the room, not even noticing the 'woman' sitting in a chair. He fumbled through his bag for clothes for the evening, rolling his eyes in frustration. Muttering expletives in Russian and French. Apparently Alecksander didn't like being stood up and that was how he felt. Stood up. He not once saw Minhyun. He gave his best. But how could he judge his best when he couldn't even see the look in Minhyuns eyes. "Dammit!" Why the hell was he so frustrated? He tossed his clothes aside. Shaking his head, he pushed the thoughts away and began to pick his stuff up, suddenly, noticing the woman.

Alexandria had successfully made it to her Car, Sure, it was fast, but apparently, not as fast as Blake. She did her best to keep up with him, and did so, but still, she came in last. When she emerged from her car, Alex groaned a bit and smiled at the man as she walked over to him, poking his chest.
"..You sure do enjoy a challenge don't you?" She teased and slowly walked past the man. Oh, he wanted a challenge, she'd surely give him one tonight. Quickly she grabbed his wrist and led him in with a smile. "I don't care if anyone sees us together." She whispered. When they walked in, the place was full, people clapped as soon as they say Alex, congratulating her on her performance.

The woman waved to the members of Cassiline, as they did her, enjoying the company of women of all sorts. Alex wanted nothing to do with that, They knew that, so they didn't pry. Elizabeth had arrived with Ren, the other members of Royale Flush in suit. She smiled and found a nice table they could all sit at. The place was sure packed. Maybe Alecksander could come and quell the noise, calm the masses. Whatever it was, Beth knew Alecksander could handle it. But he sure was late. A waitress approached her and the Royale Flush gang and asked what they wanted to drink. Elizabeth blinked and smiled.
"A Pint of Guinness please." Lady or not, Beth knew what she liked to drink. Alex on the other hand, she had ordered a couple of shots after having found a nice private table for her and Blake in the back. Taking them like a champ, as she had the previous night out with Blake, Alex sighed in relief.

Sure, they were all alone, sure he probably had a million questions for her. But with that little tempting tease he gave her earlier at the concert and the sight of a challenge while driving, Alex just decided it was time to give the man something to work for. Sure, she was feeling the alcohol. It wasn't much, but, she was going to make Blake work for it. Maybe just a little bit. She wanted to be alone with him, but being alone with him would mean she couldn't keep her hands from him. Maybe he wouldn't like it, but she'd at least test the waters. With a grin, Alex stood from their seats, swaying her body to the beginning of a Song. Looking over to Elizabeth, Alex waved her over and she laughed, joining her cousin after bidding her companions a minute of her time away.

Yep, her and her cousin were going to totally dance to that song. The song that Alex had seemed to adore so well. Her cousin joined her in dancing. It was oddly sensual. Having caught the attention of many of the man in the place. Elizabeth laughed as she leaned over, whispering to Alex.
"..You are going to make that man you are with, insane." She laughed as Alex did as well, shrugging at the thought, but she did, of course, make sure Blake saw every little move she could do. Elizabeth just enjoyed herself. Men had offered to dance with them, but they denied them, despite their pleas and protests. Alex didn't care. She just continued her dance, licking her lips and adoring her body with her fingers. Blake had caught her off guard that much that she had to resort in teasing? Yep.

Alecksander was a bit surprised. Was this the same girl from earlier?
"How the hell did you get in here?" He gruffly said. The man was irritated. He didn't need to deal with a creepy stalker fan right now. Woman or not. "I know you are a fan, I don't know what your intentions are, but, if you are here for obvious reasons, You should know, as everyone else does, I don't like women." Why did the woman look so familiar? Her eyes? They were unique weren't they? Didn't matter. He couldn't finger it just yet, he just wanted her out. Pointing to the door, Alecksander growled a bit. "Out. Now." He spat out. He was rather rude, but it didn't matter. She was irritating him with just her sheer presence.

User Image

O C C : ...Agreed. XD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

current mood: Passionate/Evilxx

xxxxBlake grinned when he was dragged into the pub by Alex, making sure to stay close to her while she ordered a few drinks and sought out a place to sit. Something had changed in the woman, so he would let everything play out. He usually did so, letting everything unfold in front of his eyes before acting upon anything, it made life that much easier to handle. He sat down beside her, drinking his absinthe shots, taking them like a professional liquor drinker. Honestly, he could drink sh*t faced, he was fine. Since he didn't have to worry about accidently messing up in Alex's presence, he might as well be more like himself now. He blinked when a song came on and Alex headed to the dance floor, beckoning her cousin over. He clenched his jaw as he watched the sensual woman sway her hips to and fro, catching way too much male attention. Hm, that was something he couldn't allow, sober or drunk. He took two more shots, the drinks rushing to his head and he suddenly stood up, stripping himself of his black jacket, then he loosened his shirt around his neck, showing off a bit of his strong chest. Did she really intend on messing with his mind tonight? Because honestly, he didn't think he could handle it right now. He hadn't seen or heard from her since the day after he took her virginity, that wasn't very fair. She hadn't explained herself quite yet, but he would be silent about it until later on, when he could see her in all her glory.. Alone, just them. He liked the sound of that as he sauntered to the dance floor, catching glances from a massive amount of women and cute men, a dominating aura was surrounding and spiraling around his body. If it were able to be visible and a solid form, it would probably strangle half the people around him, because he was irritated, sexually frustrated, and very dominating. "Did I say to stay close if you wish to attract a lot of attention?" He asked, his voice holding a dangerous note.

He pulled her to him so her back rested against his strong chest, his eyes looked at Elizabeth in such a way that would make anyone stand down, male or female. "I'll be borrowing her for a bit" He stated softly, his voice was a bit commanding, but it held an obvious passion for the woman he held in his arms right now. He took his gaze off the woman and returned it to the exposed shoulders he had been kissing on earlier, he saw a nice sized, light hickey on one of her shoulders. Lovely, not that people could tell she was claimed his, nothing should be a problem. Yet, he was a jealous type, probably one of his many downfalls. He licked his bottom lip and ran his hands down her sides, gripping onto her hips and backing her rear into his body. He began to move her against him to the rhythm of the song, even their way of grinding was appropriate to the song at hand. His tongue and lips traced down the side of her neck, his hands teasing the skin that would expose itself every time he made her hips sway against his. Basically dry humping on the dance floor, it was obvious of their chemistry together and it was obviously obvious that Blake didn't give a damn that there were people watching them with perhaps lust in their own eyes. Those two had one hell of a chemistry connection. "I know what you're doing, Miss Alexandria, trust me since you should know this better than anyone.. Don't antagonize me, I have no problem ravishing you in front of all these people" He whispered in her ear, whipping her around so she faced him, then pressed her body to his, having it melt into his touch and form perfectly to his own body. "You know I will" Obviously he would, he did dare to molest her at her brother's concert. She really didn't want to push her luck with him, plus, the night had only started.

Minhyun watched his lover come out with just a towel on his waist and was throwing his clothing around in a very angry fashion, the poor man. He smiled warmly, then ran his teeth against his glossy bottom lip, he would see how the night would play out. He couldn't wait to see his lover's reaction to him, but first, he would play the part as the woman. Freak his lover out a bit. He was on a revenge course, it was only natural for him to do something so sporadic to get back at someone. Not just anyone though, Minhyun would never think of doing this to anyone other than Aleck, just for a good laugh and.. To teach his boyfriend not to tell him to be celibate. He hadn't been able to touch his lover and sleep with him in the past few days, he was upset, but now he was getting even, so he was a bit happy. He grinned a bit when Aleck looked up at him and started to freak out, yes, he loved the irritated side of the man and now he was experiencing yet another side of his boyfriend. He licked his bottom lip and parted them softly as Aleck continued on his angry rampage, telling him to get out and that he only liked men. No sh*t, Minhyun already knew that story. But telling him to get out? Unacceptable. "No, I have some things to ask you" He stated softly, his voice was a bit commanding and his eyes went from a soft tone to a bit of a cold one.

He suddenly stood up and the way he stood up was graceful, he tossed his life like extensions back a bit and walked forward, his steps were commanding and dominant, surprisingly. He stood a few feet away from Aleck, showing that he wasn't going to attack him, but was holding something in his hand, but it was unseen. "First, I want an apology. Second, I want you to calm down. Then finally, I want you to beg me on your knees for forgiveness for doing this to me" He whispered, hurt in his angry golden eyes. Everything had happened all of a sudden and he had successfully caught the man off guard, obviously he hadn't expected the 'girl' to suddenly attack him. He didn't hurt the Russian, no, he merely tied his hands up and dragged him with ease to the chair and placed his bound hands behind the chair and then continued to tie his bound hands to the back of the chair so he couldn't move them, while his lover was in a daze, he used the second black thing he was holding and tied both of his feet to the very chair he was sitting on. There was no other way he could've gotten to Aleck like this, so dressing up as a female and suddenly attacking him was his best bet. He pulled up another chair and sat in front of Aleck, smiling devilishly. "Anything to say, my love?" He mused, not giving anything away, but danger was in his sad, angry eyes. Yes, he would make Aleck beg for forgiveness, soon. He wouldn't hurt the man, but he would sure teach him a bit of a lesson. He took Aleck's phone and opened it, going through a few texts and then smiling.. "This number you text, this Minhyun, who is he to you?" Obviously he was talking about himself, but Aleck didn't have to know that quite yet.

Ren, Baekho, and Aron were sharing a few drinks together and Baekho was already on his second glass of orange juice and vodka. Aron knew this was going to turn ugly, but he decided to let the man go, because nothing he said ever reached the blonde's ears, so he wouldn't barge into the situation. Don't drink yourself to where you wake up with a headache again, dummy" Aron said in a serious tone, taking a shot of Bacardi. Baekho snorted, obviously drunk already. "Wut're yew?! Mai Fader?!" He asked, slurring his words even worse than the first after party he went to. Aron sighed softly, seeing the blonde get up and slink to the dance floor, dancing and drinking at the same time, catching attention of a few women as he passed by. Women followed him and he walked over to the Cassiline members, adding more women to the small get together.."Hay! How old are yew guyzz?" He asked in his drunken stupor, but he honestly looked very cute and vulnerable like this. He could probably catch the attention of a few men wanting to dominate him if he wanted to, but honestly, he was too stupid to do it on purpose. Aron sighed and ran his hand through his hair, chuckling softly. "I don't think I could live a day without worrying about that guy" He probably wouldn't be able to settle down in life with a family and not worry about that dumb blonde, he was just too precious to Aron, but he would never admit that to anyone. Ren laughed softly and stood up.."Try to relax a bit Aron, let him roam around, step in when you really know he needs it." He stated softly and smiled as Aron nodded, then walked to the dance floor himself, drinking the last of his drink and setting it on the bar table as he passed by. He had already had five drinks, but he was perfectly fine. He walked up to Elizabeth and smiled at her, his pretty face holding a soft look.."Mind if I dance with you? Since Blake stole your partner?" He asked, the men who had gotten rejected by Elizabeth just looked at Ren, wondering if the pretty red head would give him a chance. They hoped not.

{It's all icky and tastes like poop}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxElizabeth smiled as Ren approached her. Nodding, she slipped her arms around the mans neck and danced alongside him. He was rather good looking wasn't he? Exotic to all her senses. She didn't know much about him, but she knew she liked having him around. He was so nice. From what she had met and what she had heard. He was also really talented. Alecksander had made sure she listened to their music when he lived with her and her parents. So she knew their music. Rather well exactly. A giggle escaped her as she looked the man over. "Stolen partner or not. I enjoy my new company" The woman cooed softly as she pressed her body to his. The music was something sensual. They needed to dance so close.

Alex had smiled. She saw her cousin enjoying the good time and Alex giggled, only to be taken back by the man whispering in her neck.
"...Antagonize you? Why would I wanna do that?" The woman smiled as she slipped her arms around his neck, A smile gracing her lips as she kept herself pressed against the man. "We need more alcohol." The woman teased as she waved a waitress over. Alex ordered a couple more shots of what she had just partook in and ordered a couple Absinthe shots for Blake. Oh, she knew what he was drinking. He tasted like Wormwood. Well, not tasted, but she could smell it when he whispered in her ear. When the waitress took the order, she returned shortly, through the crowd of people. Alex smiled and held both her shots up, a grin on her lips. He wanted her with him? He'd get her. But she'd make it the least of interesting. "Salute!" The woman teased as she took one shoot after another. Setting the glasses on the womans tray, she groaned a bit, and licked her lips. Cranberry Vodka. Thats what she had been taking shots of. With a bit of a grin on her lips., Alex grabbed Blakes hand and slowly walked backwards, through the crowd, leading him to the back of the pub. "Maybe I like the jealousy in you?" She teased as she lead the man to the back, Private V.I.P. room. Slowly making her way to a seating area and plopping down. Stretching out, Alex groaned a bit at the warm feeling her body had and laid back, sighing. It was nice and quiet, music playing in the background to drown out the outside music, Alex smiled as she looked Blake over. "I guess you want an explanation for me disappearing?" She knew he did. She just didn't know how he'd ask.

Alecksander was in trouble. What the hell was this psycho doing?! And she called him her love?
"What are you? A psycho? Put. My. Phone. Down" He growled through his gritted teeth, attempting to break from his bindings, with no luck of course. Alecksander looked all sorts of disheveled. "What are you? A friggin' reporter? Let me go!" He wiggled back and fourth and groaned in protest. What did this 'Reporter' need to know about Minhyun? Nothing, thats what. If she wanted anything, she'd have to force it out of him. "I'll sue you till you are living in a shoe box you Prig!" The man sure was frustrated...Duhh.

Cassiline on the other hand had quiet enjoyed the presence of Baekho. Making sure the man stayed safe while they continued their drinking. They were beasts, but they weren't jerk-offs. They respected Royale Flush because Alecksander had. Plus he had taken one of Royale Flush as his lover. Of course they would respect the lot of them. Nikita though, he was a bit half and half. Often finding himself wondering why Alex didn't favor him at all. But that was just the drunken thoughts of a Russian guitarist.

User Image

O C C : .Super poop. xD Ewww.

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

current mood: Calm/Relaxedxx

xxxxMinhyun had worked everything out and had ended up in the loft with his lover, laying there in his arms, when had they gone to bed? He didn't remember, it always seemed like time flew by awfully too fast when he was with Aleck. He sniffed softly as his eyes opened and he rubbed them, his eyes opening again to look at Aleck, who was sleeping so soundly. This was a rare opportunity to see his lover asleep while he was awake, he rolled onto his stomach and stayed in Aleck's arms, because the guy would probably wake up if he moved completely away. There were many times while he was asleep that he felt Aleck holding him tighter and running his hands all over Minhyun's chest, probably making sure that he was still there. He smiled warmly and ran his right hand along his lovers cheek, his golden eyes watching him carefully and with love. "So.. At peace" He whispered to himself, Aleck looked so vulnerable and he was lucky enough to be able to experience this. He leaned up and kissed his lover, running his hand up and down Aleck's chest and stomach, marveling at how beautiful his body was.

Blake had brought Alex back home after the pub and they had quite a night themselves, eventually, he had woken up by himself when it was still a bit dark out, but he knew it was very early in the morning. He slowly rose up to a sitting position in the bed and looked over to see the peacefully sleeping Alex, he smiled. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, moved some of her hair away, then got up and out of the bed. He covered her body up with her blanket and gathered his clothing, quickly showering and dressing himself, making sure that she was still sleeping before he walked out of her room and shut the door. He walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast, it was a simple fruit bowl and had all of her favorite fruits in it. He left her a note by the bowl on a tray with orange juice and covered the bowl with a top and walked back into her bedroom and set it on the table next to her side of the bed.
'Good morning Alex,
I had to run over to my house and get my stuff together for tour, then I have to meet up with the manager to go over the plans for travel. Text me when you wake up, I want to see you before I leave, because we leave before Cassiline does.
Hope you slept well,
Blake'

He set looked over at Alex a bit longer, then he walked to the door and closed it behind him, walking to the main door and slipping his shoes on. He walked outside, got into his car, then left.

{Lame post >.>}

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxAlecksander had awoken. He smirked a bit as he looked over at his already awoken lover. "Good Morning love." He smirked and leaned over, placing a kiss to his lovers lips. With a slight groan, he pulled the man against him, hugging him. "Mhm..Breakfast?" He stood up, picked up, slipped on his boxers and a pair of pants, handed Minhyun a robe and grinned, taking his hand, leading him to the kitchen, where, his sister had been cleaning of the mess from last night. He laughed.

Alex had successfully awoken, finding the note from Blake. A smile took her lips as she read it, eating some of the fruit.
"Sir Blake..What do you do to me..?" Slowly she stood, slipping a top on, her shorts, and headed to the kitchen, taking the almost melted ice cream and spoon, with her, setting the fruit on the counter. With a sigh, she tossed the ice cream in the trash, cleaning up the mess she made the night before. Turning her head, she caught sight of her brother, quirking a brow, Minhyun in tow. Rolling her eyes she waved her brother off. "You. Don't even say anything. Shut up." Once done cleaning everything up, She looked to Minhyun and offered him some of her fruit, smiling. "Oi! Look at your neck! " Was he chastising her? Yes he was. He couldn't help but laugh, but, it told him what had happened to his sister as he supposed it had happened, just the night before. "My neck?? Your Neck!" She pointed. A Blush crossed his cheeks and he rolled his eyes, waving her away as he went through the fridge, pouring he and Minhyun some orange juice. "Is Blake still here dear sister?" Sipping her own orange juice, Alex quickly choked on it, wiping her lips, Alex blushed, shoving her brother a bit.

"No. He isn't here for your information.." Setting her glass in the sink she stretched bit, a slight groan came from her, her body still ached from the night before. "He said he had to go throw stuff together for their tour. Speaking of which. Don't you have business to attend to?? I see you still aren't packed. I am not doing it for you this time." Alecksander rolled his eyes, setting his glass in the sink. "Yeah yeah, You know I don't really unpack my suitcase before a tour.." Slowly he walked from the kitchen and headed to his bedroom to change, leaving Minhyun behind for a second. Alex looked the man over and smiled sheepishly. "..I have advil in the bathroom medicine cabinet..You know, incase you have a headache or..anything." She smiled and motioned that maybe he had felt as sore as she had...even if it had been with her brother. As she walked by him, Alex quickly hugged him and smiled. "Thank you. Alecksander seems more..at peace." Slowly pulling away from him, Alex smiled and headed to her room to change.

The day had gone by quickly. The both of them were packed and ready to go. Alecksander made sure to stay with Minhyun the whole day. No matter where he went. Alex, she had texted Blake when she had changed and picked a proper Outfit for her day, and to see him off. When he asked, she went to him. Wanting to make sure she saw him off. Surely she'd be sad. She had been most of the day. Maybe she had agreed to fully go with Cassiline because of Blakes inevitable leaving, but she didn't know. The man had only recently been introduced into her life. Where the hell had he been this whole time?! He imprinted her to the point where she was in a bit of distress. Wondering where her thoughts would be once he was gone.

Alecksander was much the same. Keeping himself alongside Minhyun. Praising him all day. They were to leave, hours apart, Minhyun would be the first to go and it saddened him. He couldn't and wouldn't rush his tour, but dammit all if he wouldn't try.

User Image

O C C :It'll get better..xD

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

Hello into your mind

current mood: Calm/Unwillingxx

xxxxMinhyun blushed softly when he was graced with a morning greeting from the person he had been dreaming of the entire night, he had laid in the arms of the man he cherished deeply. His eyes closed for a moment, then he felt himself being hugged his eyes opened instantly at the man's voice again, he guessed it wasn't a dream now. "Good morning" He purred softly, his voice was groggy, but sounded like he was happy to wake up. These past few days have been Heavenly, he felt like he always wanted to wake up and greet the beautiful man beside him, who was holding him as if he'd disappear. He slowly slid off the bed and slipped on the rob, tying it gently around his waist, the many hickey's on his neck being revealed. He held onto Aleck's hand securely as he was led to the kitchen, unable to do anything but be silent and smile. He was so happy, never had he ever been so happy in just a few days of knowing this man. The company around him seems a bit calmer and more peaceful as well, he felt at ease. He blinked his eyes when he encountered Alex in the kitchen as well, her neck full of hickey's as well and only one though ran through his mind. Blake had been here as well. His face turned a bright red when Alex commented about Aleck's neck, he looked down, hiding his embarrassment with his hair. This was rather embarrassing, to encounter the sister of the man he had slept with.

He was happy though, the siblings didn't seem too judgmental and Blake seemed happy as well, with Alex. He couldn't hope for anything more than Blake's happiness, that was his wish from the very beginning. He took a strawberry from the fruit bowl he was offered from Alex and bit into it shyly, trying to not make eye contact with anyone because he was shy. He looked up when he was offered orange juice by Aleck and he smiled warmly and took it, then drank it happily. He drank half of it and set it on the counter as Aleck left back to the room, he just happily nibbled on the strawberry when he was left alone. He felt eyes on him and he looked up, making eye contact with Alex, making him flush a bright red in realization that his neck and chest was just as bad as Aleck's was. He smiled nervously, then relaxed a bit when she offered him some medicine if he had a headache. He giggled softly, his giggle was awfully cute. "I'm okay, honest" He said with a shine in his eyes, moving his hair from his eyes and giving her his cutest smile. He wanted to reassure her that he was okay, sure he was worn out and sore, but it would remind him of Aleck. For a long time, he wouldn't forget this night. Feeling Alex's arms around him, he blushed softly and hugged her back, feeling a bit small compared to her, but he was taller than her. She was thanking him again? "Aleck is special to me" He whispered to her, then she smiled and left. He blinked his eyes rapidly and finished the orange juice and raced to the room where Aleck was and tossed on his clothing rather quickly, making sure he looked decent, then turned back to his lover. "Let's not waste daylight! Let's go do something" He was awfully energetic for someone that had just had a night like his, but he was helping Aleck pack everything, then dragging his boyfriend out to the car and spent the entire day with him.

Blake was standing at the port to where they would take a plane to Korea, he was standing beside Aron, Baekho, and Ren. Ren was kissing Elizabeth and talking happily to her, as if they've known each other for years rather than just one night. Baekho and Aron were speaking about something, but he was texting Alex about where to go. The private plane behind them had their band's name on both sides and was even decorated with pictures of Royale Flush themselves. So yes, this was their plane. He bit down on his bottom lip as he saw Alex pull up in her car, he pocketed his phone and walked over to her car, opening the driver door and closing it as she stepped out, then he pinned her to the car and kissed her deeply. He consumed her lips fully and made sure to make it obvious. "Don't fret, I will be back" He was obviously being strong and reassuring her to make sure she wouldn't be sad, but sadness lingered deep in his eyes. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her lips again, then hugged her safely to him. "I will miss you" He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck softly again. She would probably feel his hand slipping something onto her wrist, then he smiled and pulled away, revealing a sapphire bracelet on her right wrist. He winked at her and kissed her cheek.."I know it's late, but.. Happy birthday" They were the same color as her eyes, probably why he bought it. He would never tell her the price, but for sure, it was rare sapphire jewels indeed.

Minhyun arrived at the port in Aleck's car, but he just sat there in the seat, staring at the plane. A silent sadness settling over him, but this was the first time he was sad all day, it was very depressing. He didn't want to leave Aleck, he froze in his spot, then looked over at Aleck with tears forming in his eyes. He had been happy, loving, and energetic all day, but now.. He wasn't. He was on the verge of tears, but he wouldn't release them. He suddenly jumped over to Aleck's side of the car and wrapped his arms around the man's neck, straddling his lap and not letting go. "Why does time move so fast for us..?" He asked, his voice cracking under his emotion. He was fighting back his tears, he wouldn't let go of Aleck unless he was forced to. Looks like the beautiful Russian man would have to carry the clinging Minhyun to the plane, he really didn't want to go. He did, but he didn't want to leave Aleck's side. He'd be awfully lonely, but he knew deep inside his heart and mind that he would be with Aleck the whole time, just in the man's heart and Aleck within his.. "Promise me.. That you'll come back to me" Aleck had seemed to have a lot on his mind today, so he figured there was something else other than the tour that was going to happen. He didn't care how long it would take, he would wait forever for this man. He really, really, did love him. The love shined through his watery golden eyes.

{Hai hai}

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff