Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

"Just attending," Olivia nodded, because learning was fundamental and all that good stuff. "And yourself?" The ghoul asked, unsure of what category Caldar fit under given her lack of knowledge and well, those pins they were given always did make things confusing from time to time; even if some creeple's appendages should have been a very good tip off. The dark haired boil did have many equine features but that still didn't really mean she knew what he was.

And what about - oh goodness, what was wrong with Efflo? "Efflo?" Olivia's brows knit together with concern when she looked down to see his head on the table. Caldar seemed to be able to find a good set of words to use to ask the boil about his current mood, so Olivia watched on in hopes it would cure the mopes of his. He had been so happy a minute ago.

moonspots

moonkitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:56 pm

The arrival of Frost was nothing special. There were no doves that flew into the room to signal his arrival, no music, no fanfare. The ghost boil simply walked in and looked around, inconspicuous. Red eyes looked to the professor once, twice, then he gave a small; bow in her direction before heading further into the class room, looking for a place to sit down.

A small smile graced his lips as he noticed Efflo. A small nod of his head, the boil went over smiling. "You're up and about." the wolfos's tail gave a small wag. "How have you been?"
moonspots

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Akubi let out a small thoughtful sound as he marked away that information as something for later. The idea that the topic could cause any form of embarrassment didn't seem to have ever occurred to the catboil. When AJ introduced himself Akubi still grinned, "I'm Akubi."

Then he stared at the tail as if it was the most marvelous thing.

EVER.

"IT TALKS." Akubi suddenly shouted, very excited.

Meegane

--------

Kettil now scooted closer to the other boil and beamed at him, "I don't think there is any help for me anymore! Thanks for offerin' though," he drawled cheerfully. Sadly the notebook was closed from view for now.

"What were ya drawin'? You seemed to be havin' fun! M'name is Kettil." He chattered cheerfully. "Y'been in school long?"

Torvil
YAY NEW FRIENDS. <3 : D
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm

User Image

Well that hadn't gone as planned.

Enzo promptly banged his forehead on his desk, sending his cap (and consequently a few extra roaches) toppling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Maple's eyes went wide when out of the corner of her eye some small creature or object or something went sailing over and landed upon the teacher's desk. Was that? Wait, did she just? Maple couldn't help but gawk for a few moments until ... well, it did make some sense. Their teacher did have that reptilian look about her, so of course she would consider a small mouse as a treat.

"I-it s-seems t-to h-have g-gone b-back t-to.. n-normal," she realized, after coming back from the shock of the display. It wasn't as hot, perhaps the heater had been broken, she could only imagine how many others would find the increase to be uncomfortable.

"Th-they're g-going w-well," though she had missed that trip to the Scarefari, which had made her a little sad. Maple enjoyed mini pets and finding a dragon seemed ideal, but she had gotten lost. "A-and y-yours?"

LP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

"Miss Selene! I, ah, was wondering if you got the schedule for-" Suddenly, a rattish sort of professor stopped in for just a moment, but the second he saw her swallow the mouse, his pointed ears had twitched and he had vanished around the doorway leaving only a cloud of metaphorical smoke where he had been a blink before.

Nio Love

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 pm

There were a lot of ******** bugs under this desk. He had no idea what the friendly guy was, but whatever the hell it was, cockroaches really ******** liked him. Rep did not like cockroaches or snakes and would be reliving that horrible mental image of the teacher proving she very much was a snake and not a dragon for a long time to come.

It was only when he realised the whimpering was him and not someone else and that he was under the desk of a dude he didn't know that his desire for masculinity outstripped his terror and he reappeared at the edge of the table. Well. Attending these classes wasn't as straightforward as he'd thought. He'd never even entertained the idea of snakes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Fiona could sense that Andrew was slightly disappointed but other than that feeling everything seemed to be ok. The ghoul sighed quietly and listened as Andrew gave her the low down on the students. She glanced where he look as he discussed different races of students. Fi was fascinated with what the flame demon was saying. It only made the roc excited for the class.

Fiona stretched her wings as best she could without causing any damage to anything or anyone. As she stretched she was with wide eyes as someone threw a mouse to the professor ....who then promptly ate it. "Wow...nice of them to bring the teacher a snack." Fiona giggled a little.

phantompanther13

Theidren

TormentedAngie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Vashtya
Standing beside her outside the classroom, Aedan stopped, with a small smile toying at the corners of his mouth. "You need to settle into a routine--take a few classes, meet a few people..."

He trailed off, making a face as he considered that he was at least doing better at following that self-same advice himself, lately. Unfortunately, he had some other things to get done today, and so couldn't offer to go with her to the introductory class.

After another moment of hesitation, he pushed open the door, giving her a slight shove and a smile before pulling it closed behind her.

Christiane stumbled into the classroom before she really knew what was happening. Of course, it was just like Aedan to shove her under the jackdamned bus and then run off. Pony boy would get his just rewards later, she'd see to it. However, the problem at hand was the fact that now she was here, in a classroom, filled with other students. Which meant she couldn't very well leave and act like it never happened. The werewolf would have to sign in and make the best of it, it seemed. Tipping a furred ear, she caught sight of the sign up sheet. It was already quite full, but she had to add her name to the fray. Quickly scribbling her name, the wolf slipped towards the middle of the room and off to the side to await the festivities. 'Take some classes, meet some people' Aedan had said. Wasn't he just a silver ray of moonshine.....

Signup sheet
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:34 pm

"Akubi, got it. You are year 1 too?" AJ asked the cat-boil, his human look did suggest to some feline species. The serpent-dragon boil guessed which one would he be.

The head tilted its head again, when Akubi shouted. "What's wrong? Of course I can talk. By the way, hello Akubi~" It gave a friendly smile and moved its body lightly for its happiness of meeting new friend.

The serpent-dragon boil's attention was drawn when there was a squeal, and then Professor Selene swallowed a snack. Well, Mochi should be glad that it's safe at his dorm.

Professor, it's not eating time.

The head drooled over the mice and asked "AJ, is that a delicious snack? I wanna try!"

Pales
OwO /

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Licking her lips, Selene grinned at the boil who'd said hello to her earlier. Kettil, one of her very favorites, despite his mischievous behavior. She gave him a little wiggling wave, before bending in to speak with the horsewoman who addressed her.

"Oh, of course! A healthy diet always starts with rodents, you know! They're so easy on the digestive system. And they're not very fattening!" She patted her thin stomach, just barely visible, and stood up. "I think I should go thank that student, it was such a nice gesture. Though I do agree with you on the throwing part.. if you will excuse me!"

She giggled, both of her hands covering her mouth as she shuffled away to walk over - very carefully - to Enzo and Rex. She stood in front of them both, and ducked her head shyly.

"Good morning, boils! I came to thank you for the little gift, it was a sweet gesture." There was something twinkling in her eyes that gave away the truth; that she knew it wasn't on purpose.

Pales
LP
Baneful
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Efflo glanced up, he’d forgotten about that. “That’s true! I hope we do… But,” he looked around frowning, “I can’t imagine it being very practical in here. Someone’s likely to get stepped on.” The undead boil didn’t want to be responsible for an accidental trampling. “But, maybe we’ll get to go outside!” he said brightly, frown vanishing. He really liked outside.

Fortunately for Frost, he picked the right moment to make his entrance. Efflo’s mood was on the upturn, thanks to Calder. Efflo really liked him a lot, he hadn’t realized he was even capable of missing another creature but he found himself happy just being in the kelpie’s company again. It easily withered away his worries.

So when Frost approached, the boil’s ears perked and, returning the smile, he gave a small wave. Today seemed to be his lucky day! A week ago he’d been totally alone and now here he was sharing the company of three great boils and ghouls. There was only one way to make things even better… He wondered if Frost was hiding any peppermint on him. Unfortunately, it was only cute when a horse nosed through pockets, not so for a boil.

“Hi Frost,” he said cheerfully, glad to see him too (not just for the peppermint, he promises!). “Yeah, the class seemed really interesting so I thought I would venture out for a change. I was wondering if you might come.”

And before he rudely forgot again, he nodded at the boil and ghoul he was sitting by. “This is Calder and Olivia, I don’t know if you have all met or not.” Efflo thought maybe Frost and Olivia may have crossed paths, but he didn't know about Calder. He smiled though, either way, it was better safe than sorry. “And I’m doing well, thank-you. How about yourself?”

The undead boil felt like he was talking up a storm today, it was so unusual!

MoonKitsune

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Andrew stared at the teacher a long silent moment and then nodded. "Well as long as she liked it. Personally I'd have cooked it first." then again she did eat it whole.

Mental note to self, Selene likes mice. He nodded.

Theidren
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Enzo glanced from the cowering form of his new friend to the beaming expression of the teacher.

Decisions, decisions.

"That was from him, ma'am." He jammed a thumb in the gollem's direction, "Think he's carryin' a torch for ya'," he added with a hiss and a wink before straightening up in his seat and tidying his hat and his suspenders like a good boy.

Yes, this was the proper way to deal with the situation.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 pm

She was coming over she was coming over this was terrible he was going to die.

It didn't matter he was in a golem at all, there was no grounding in sanity and stability, no calm logic that whatever happened here couldn't hurt him. All there was was raw and primal terror that shoved him off into that blank place where there was nothing but abject fear and instinct.

...and the bug kid had just fobbed off the blame on him.

He opened his mouth and for a little bit no sound at all came out until somewhere strangled he managed to wring out. "No. Nonononoono." bringing up his hands defensively and backing up, tangling his long feathered cloak in the chair he'd been sitting on and toppling clean over it. He hit the ground with a thud that knocked the air out of his lungs (and probably cost a few bugs their air and more besides) only to half drag himself away with the same determination to put distance between himself and terrifying snake lady.

Only when he hit the wall did he pull his knees up to his chin and curl up on the floor in blank helpless fear. Snakes snakes snakes and women. Two things he had never thought could be combined. He didn't pay Tracey's reassurances and pleas any heed at all, somewhere far beyond being able to listen or do anything coherent at all but practically playing dead in a foetal position.

So much for stealth.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces