Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Obligatory Spa Scene and Obvious Fanservice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 pm
At Luke's words, Yuri's face softened into a genuine smile. "Now, that's what I like to hear." And really, the boy didn't need to worry so much about failing, cause he had friends there to help him. He just needed to be reminded of that too.

However, as Akira decided to butt in on their conversation, Yuri passed him an annoyed side glance. His attempts at apology and excuses not really buying it with him.

"Explain that to Repede," he told the guy bluntly. The Growlithe having meanwhile wandered over and huffed. If you were gonna try to respect Yuri, then you had to respect his dog too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm
Rosie had gotten the invite from Sera, one that she had excitedly answered and agreed to join with a trip to the hot springs.

And she had every intentions to go, though her arrival was proving to be rather late. Something she didn't usually make a habit of. But priorities did come first, and she had things to see too before she could set time asside to relax with her friends and her Pokemon.

The blond, just barely the age of 19 now having celebrated her birthday at the beginning of the month, let out a sigh as she stepped out of the changing room. wearing a pink and white two piece. her blue eyes were down on the ground as her hands busies with pinning her hair up out of her face.
Stepping up by her side, her fins fanned out, was Vahy'n, already looking forward to being in the water again.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm
Sera watched Akira and Emil leave, frowning lightly as they did and hearing Akira from inside the changing room. Sounded like she wasn't the only one who didn't like Yuri. Yesss.

"Way too many worries," the girl agreed as she raised a hand to study her nails for a brief moment before replacing the hand to fully support herself again. "We should go to Dragon Dance this weekend."

The sound of someone approaching, not from the men's side but from the women's, made Sera spare a glance - but she did a double take, and a sharp "ah!" escaped her as she almost literally jumped up to go jog over to give her friend a hug. "Rosie! And Vahy'n," she added in happy tones. "I was wondering when you'd get here! What kept you?" Rosie wasn't usually late for anything, or, well, not as far as she knew (whereas Sera was usually always late). "Here, here," she said as she pulled her friend's arm over to the other two by the water. "This is Nate, and Dove," she introduced, gesturing to each in turn. "Guys, this is Rosie."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm
He was spared, thank goodness. Luke breathed a small sigh of relief. Hearing Emil's name, he turned to address the boy, "Sorry. I think I'm okay." Miraculously, it wasn't one of the forced lies he had become so accustomed to telling. Somehow he actually kind of felt better about everything for once. He turned back to Yuri to redact his earlier indecision, "I'll stay for a while, I think."

--

Nate watched with a raised eyebrow as Seraphine sprang up up actually ran over to recent arrival. Good friends, apparently. He raised a hand in greeting as he was introduced, flashing a smile but withholding any specific words. What kind of person was this Rosie, he wondered.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm
At Luke's reassurance, Emil looked significantly relieved. He could hear the change in tone of his friend's voice too. Wow... what did Yuri do? He smiled though, glad that Luke was going to be okay.

Yuri also nodded at Luke's decision with another smile. He was completely fine with that as long as Luke was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:53 pm
Just as Dove was about to agree to Sera's proposal, the girl had jumped to her feet and taken off, coming back seconds later with a new girl on her arm, and was introducing her and Nate to the newcomer.

She blinked, then smiled brightly. "So you're Rosie!" she said delightedly, her smile stronger than before. "I've heard wonderful things about you and was wondering when we might meet..."

She stayed in the water, wondering if any of them would ever join her, especially since their attention had been drawn away yet again...

Lovey, meanwhile, tipped her head as the new girl and her vaporeon emerged from the ladies locker room, her tail wagging once in interest. Though she moved to rise to her feet and go meet the new pokemon, she stilled, sinking back to the ground outside the door, not wanting to add stress to her trainer's day.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Just as she had finished with her hair, a gasp from by the pool drew her eyes up, just in time to see Seraphine clambering out of the pool and over to her.
Rosie let out a delighted giggle and hugged her friend back.

"I knooow, I'm sorry. I forgot about a few things that I needed to do today." She smiled apologetically.

Vahy'n smiled softly up at Sera, nodding her head at the young women in greeting.
As Rosie was pulled over to the small group of humans, Vany'n slipped up to the water elegantly, not even hesitating before she dove in, vanishing under the surface.
Only appearing just to peer out, noticing that there was another pokemon around, an Eevee.

"Oh." Rosie blinked, looking from the young man and Women that Sera was introducing her to. "Well, Hello, its nice to meet you, Nate, Dove."

She looked surprised that Dove seemed to already know her, even blushing a bit when she mentioned that she had heard good things about her.
"Wow, have you really? I'm flattered! Thank you~"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:09 pm
As soon as she'd introduced Rosie to the other two, and was sure Rosie wouldn't feel awkward or anything, the brunette jogged off again, this time to the door of the men's locker room. "Luke!" She called through it with a few knocks on the door, "Rosie just got here! Come back out!" Seriously, what was keeping him so damned long with Yuri? And Akira and Emil. Seriously.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm
The thought of going back out was slightly nerve-wracking, but he'd already made the decision and now Seraphine was calling on him too. With one long breath, he moved to exit, meeting Seraphine at the door with smile that was small but, for once, largely painless, "Sorry, I'm coming." Any enthusiasm on his part was subtle, downplayed significantly by an emotional weariness, but it wasn't without at least an internal anticipation that he moved to greet Rosie with a nod, "Hey, it's been a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Dove laughed softly at the girl's surprise. "Sera and Luke mentioned you a few times," she explained, watching as Sera ran off once more.

Tilting her head to watch the vaporeon a moment, she then turned back to Rosie, not wanting her to feel awkward while Sera was off talking into the boys locker room. "So... Vahy'n, rig--" she started to ask, pausing as Luke finally emerged and spoke to the girl she was addressing.

With a small, half hearted smile, she let herself fade into the background again. From the way Luke had talked about this girl, it was only right that he have her attention, especially if his day was going as horribly as Dove somehow felt it might have been. Maybe Rosie could cheer him up better than any of them had...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Once Luke had emerged, it didn't take long for Emil and then Yuri to follow after. While Emil stayed close to the red head, Yuri paused near Sera.

Now... where was he before all this drama started? Oh yeah.

He then walked back to the chair he'd occupied before and resumed reclining near the steamy water. Folding his arms behind his head. Repede laid down next to his chair, just chillin.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm
"Aww, I have the best friends in the world" She said, still sounding touched that this women knew of her from her friends.
"Its a pleasure to meet you too Dove~"
Sera had run off, causing Rosie to give her a curious look, about to speak to her when Dove spoke again.
At the mention of her Vaporeon's name, Rosie looked over to the pool, opening her mouth to confirm who the Pokemon was when Dove cut herself off, Rosie glanced over when another group made their way back to the pool. Sera, as well as Luke.

Rosie turned, her smile brightening when she saw Sera return, with another familiar face, "Luke!" She spun around fully to face them.
Her eyes scanned over his face, her smile faltering just the smallest bit as she noticed how warn down he seemed. Much different then the last time she got to see her friend.
"Its so good to see you again. How have you been?"  

League Trainer Rosie

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:50 pm
He lifted a hand to run through red hair, "…I've been okay." Ever the transparent liar, his eyes fell away briefly as he spoke the words. It wasn't his intention to burden Rosie with his troubles, and since trouble was all he had had in his life since the previous summer… "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm
Mission accomplished, Sera returned to her spot (except Nate had moved), and as soon as she sat down she slipped her feet and lower legs back into the warm water. It felt wonderful. Her pale eyes spotted Vahy'n quickly and she offered the water-type a smile and a small wave, though her expression was more wistful than anything else. If she had Anastasia, she would've let the dark-type out to swim too. She always loved swimming.

Her hand dropped and both moved forward to rest on the edge as she glanced around at the others, not entirely sure at the moment who to talk to again, if anyone.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm
She watched him, noticed the hand, a gesture through his hair, and the hesitance before his answer.
The blond trainer blinked a couple of times, worry and uncertainly welling up at these signs. But she kept her smile up,
"I've been doing good. Keeping busy." she lifted a gentle hand and waved it a couple of times. "Lots of training, nothing too different." She admitted sheepishly.
"I was just meeting some of your new friends." Blue eyes turned over to look at Dove and Nate, who had moved away it seemed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff