Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Andrew's tail would have flickered in annoyance. Instead the boil shot Molan a small glare. “Well if you know how to bring things back, please do enlighten me. Because I would love to bring back a few soviners. Maybe a lighter….” He’d get his hands on one from the human world yet. And knowing how would make his little business with the hunter people a little more interesting.

“Or if Selene managed to do it that would be cool too.” He’d prefer to know how on his own but hey anything was better than nothing.

Andrew hadn’t been shoved off by the new ghoul. That was good. She seemed to be allowing it. “It's little better. I think you are warmer than the others. Thanks.” Yeah he wasn’t a total jerk all the time. The shivering had stopped again, but he wasn’t ready to leave his new bubble of heat. “So err…” actually not being shoved off made him uncomfortably aware of his situation. He didn’t even know the ghoul, Olivia had been targeted because he really kind of wanted to hug her at least once. Why did Molan have to pull him off? But this ghoul, he didn’t even know her name or species. “What’s your name?”

Chirigami

phiferwolf

cheshirekttty
actual introductions. what?

Raja
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:05 pm

The sudden movement by Riyo had the dragoness watching her oddly, still not realizing what had happened to her own outfit. And when she continued to move away, Akubi wasn't the only one to try and prevent Riyo from making her escape. Though Poke didn't go as far as to grab the cat ghoul, she did step closer to her.

"Yeah, this party's about to get started. No need to be a party pooper" She showed her teeth in a grin, though her own sharpened canines were replaced with human ones, the effect wasn't as potent.

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:27 pm

The little thermometer that measured her anger levels was at dangerously high levels, the mercury threatening to burst fourth in a bloody rage. Her plans were backfiring, and she was stuck in this hideous outfit. But to top that off, no matter how much she threatened or sneered, Akubi just kept smiling. Every day he just ignored her threats as if they came from the mouth of a child. Well not today. Today, he was getting what was coming to him.

As soon as she felt his hand wrap around her wrist, the ghoul turned on her heel with the opposite (and unfortunately unpreferred) hand with fingers clenched to deck the boil. One hard, solid hit. That's all she wanted.

"I'm not jealous.." For him to even imply that was ridiculous, she thought. And as for Poke? "And I'll show you a party pooper if you don't ******** off." ... Perhaps that wasn't the right term to go with her threat.

Pales

poke mattix
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:33 pm

The good solid hit was what she got as his head rocked back and he stood there and began to laugh. Giggles erupted from him as he bent forward clutching his face as if she'd just merely tickled him, "So much passion, Riyo~. I approve."

The catboil glanced at Poke and he kept smiling, "Did you know our friend has such raw passion to her? Did you know her from before?"

So many new discoveries to be had.

Sexy Cocaine

poke mattix

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

This wasn't the answer Nuk had been expecting. It was all wrong, on so many levels, his confusion not abated by the answer at all. In fact, it only made him feel more concerned, his eyebrows lifting in surprise before knitting together again, uncertainty etched into lines of his face. When he'd asked the question, he'd been expecting a logical answer, like she'd been in one of his classes when he was a Year 1, or she was a friend of a friend who had sat at their lunch table one semester. That would make sense. She'd have been in his dream as some sort of... unconscious memory, the way G and Sammy were. Nothing more than him missing his friends more than he was willing to admit, even to himself. He had even expected her to be rude to him, to brush him off; he was a bully, the skinwalker wouldn't have been surprised if she had uttered those same exact words with just a little less...

... hope.

Faltering for just a moment, Nuk took half a step back, his boot sliding backward a little, just to steady himself. The girl, who looked too familiar for it to have been some sort of coincidence, had spoken the only words which could have thrown him off.

"How--?" he started, cutting himself off mid-sentence, visibly startled. Still, the skinwalker recovered quickly, masking his shock and replacing it with a slightly wary look, although still visibly uncertain.

"We haven't... met before this? Maybe you know G?"

Inle-roo
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Sibyl gasped, her eyes widening as she grinned from ear to ear. He was the glow worm pony. She couldn't hold it back anymore, she threw herself at the boil in a biiiiiiig hug. "I LOVE YOUR GLOWY WORMS! They're so awesome I picked one up off the paper and it sat on my head for a little while and I was like I should go bring you back to the glow worm pony because he might miss you and then if I do I can say HI MY NAME'S SIBYL and then you'd be like I'M EFFLO and we'd be like oh my jack it's so awesome to meet you LET'S BE FRIENDS YAY!" In all of that she didn't take a single breath, and she was only just getting started.

When asked what a Selkie was she released Efflo and stood proudly again. "We're seals who can take the shapes of humans! We're pretty much awesome. I can show you sometime!" She lifted her foot again. "It'll be okies. S'just kinda sore, I'll be fiiiiine. I just gotta not wear these shoes anymore. They're icky."

sammpai
Nio Love
Since Gabby is there too okay

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Gabby put one hand on his mouth, and then the other. Then he turned away fully, because neither of them should be allowed to see him laugh this hard.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

There was a impressed whistle from the dragoness at the king hit Riyo gave the other cat demon. Quite a impressive punch, though it didn't seem to affect Akubi nor deter him from being playful. For now she didn't appear to be worried about it. It was all in good jest, wasn't it? Plus Riyo was a third year student, while this guy was a first year. She could take care of herself if needed.

"Yeah, I know her." She replied to Akubi. "She could probably kick your a** if you push her too much." There you go, Poke was defending her. But this didn't last long as a threat was directed her way, and she looked at Riyo once more.

"Ah, you want to fight?" It wasn't a threat; the dragon was more then happy to throw her fists about. Thankfully she then recalled where she was and what they were doing. "Er, probably be best to do so after class, I don't feel like detention."

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm

The last few students were checked, before Selene clapped her hands for attention. "Students, please come follow me! Everyone stay together, do not stray or get lost! You are responsible for your own safety, and if we lose you, the school is not responsible for your death! Now, if you'll all just follow me this way.."

She'd said it so cheerfully, it was almost too difficult to understand just how grave her warning was. As she scuttled happily into the forest, she started to spout off facts about the Human World that no one was actually listening to.

"-push them out for several hours! Can you imagine? No pumpkins!-"

"-teach their minipets to do tricks just like ours. It's quite sweet, actually-"

"-believe many of them consider Christmas to be a more important holiday than Halloween. Blasphemy!-"

"-sun is so painfully bright. It's obnoxious, really. You'll thank me for having this field trip at night, if you ever experience it in the future!-"

"-DIE! And they DON'T COME BACK!"

It was this last exclamation that ended her quiet, hard to hear lecture, when she turned around and faced the class, lifting her hands to stop them from their walk through the forest. They'd arrived at a meadow, ringed with tall, singular trees. Each tree was thick enough for a door, and each door had it's own distinct shape. It was an image they'd probably seen before in their Scareling Primers - the Doorways.

"We've arrived at our next destination! Please note all the different doors, but do not get near them! Each one has it's own world, and perhaps one day you will explore others. But today, we are only going to the Human World! That is this door here-"

She shuffled over to the saddest, most dead looking tree of all. The door itself was the shape of a large, gaping tombstone - and above it, a stone statue spread her wings out and lifted her arms up into the air.

"Please walk in an orderly fashion through this door, and do not go any further once you've arrived. I repeat, do NOT go any further!"

The path past the doorway was nothing but blackness, swirling into an infinite abyss. 'Walking' into it left you with the feeling of falling, until you are spit out of an open grave in a dark, abandoned cemetary. There is no one around, and it is night-time there, as well. It's best to stay close - too much can go wrong in the Human World.

Quote:
Class is now CLOSED! No more joining please! Read the instructions for entering and exiting the portal to the Human World, and roleplay accordingly. You have approximately 24 hours from this point to respond before you are left behind in Halloweentown!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Efflo stiffened at finding the selkie’s arms suddenly wrapped around him. Between Sibyl and Gabby, he had gotten more hugs in the past little while than he had his entire stay at the school. It was unexpected but… Not unpleasant. Sibyl was a good ghoul.

He could only half pay attention to her speech, distracted by marveling at how long she was able to continue her story without having to pause. Didn’t she have to breathe? When was she going to let go of him? Was it even possible to be that excited? He glanced at Gabby for help, but he was turning away. Efflo couldn’t help but notice the telltale shaking of laughter and he glared. Useless dragon.

Then Sibyl was letting him go, and he exhaled a sigh of relief. It wasn’t that he didn’t like her; she was just a lot to take in at once. He smiled amicably, “That sounds like it would be fun Sibyl, then I could show you how I normally look too. And I’m glad you’re okay.”

The professor was saying something to them, clapping and Efflo strained to hear. It was very, very weird not to be able to flick his ears forward and immediately hear everything. Humans sucked. Not to mention his ears were still ringing a little from Sibyl’s story.

Eight
Nio Love
never not quotes 4 u

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:06 pm

When all the students had been wrangled and began moving, Steffani fell in with the throng, making sure to literally grasp Lark's hand to pull her along and wave at the lava dog to join them as well. "Come on." She said, grinning over her shoulder as they moved closer to Selene. She wanted to be sure to hear some of the lecture, though only fragments got back to her. The last bit made her jerk a bit. Not come back? What? OuO

Steff suddenly wasn't so sure this was a good idea... Grimacing, she rubbed her stomach, looking around at the doorways. Her eye lingered on a few more interesting shapes before falling on the door to the Human World. She reached up, fingering her DETH pin anxiously. It looked so... sad. Haunting. She followed the line of students as they entered, stepping through the doorway and suddenly-- Falling.

Falling forever, it felt like.

She tumbled and turned and then, quite suddenly, there was ground beneath her butt. "Ow!" She hissed, getting up and grimacing a little as she brushed her sweater dress off. She looked around quietly, but didn't dare move. Not until Selene came through. Too much could go wrong. She looked for her friends, as well, wringing her hands anxiously. It was terrifying, being in this new place.

What if a human got her.

Nerpin

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Nahm got a slight kick in the shin for his snickering. It was still not funny, and never would be!

But it was hard to tell how truly angry he was behind that grumpy face, because he grabbed Nahm's hand and tugged him after the professor. After half a second he also grabbed Shine's hand, looking for all the world like a child with a most dysfunctional family. Walking in shoes wasn't too hard, not once you got used to it. Just keep your chin up, don't slouch, and put your heel down first and then your toe. This was especially important when you wore heeled shoes.

Prolixity

Nothing Yet

Grey Dragon
Crew

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

If his ears were still there, they would have been swinging in all directions, trying to discern whatever he was hearing. He was almost being drowned out by the sounds and voices, whispers and the directions from the teacher, before a little hand infront of him waved his attention away, making him snap to it.

"Ah, yes. Thank you" He said to the little miss he was walking with, going to stand at the door before stepping through it, feeling like forever before he caught purchase against some kind of ground, making a rather resounding 'oomph' sound.

If it wasn't the feeling of falling, the strange change in lighting or the foreign feeling of the new world that was getting to him. It was the smells of everything that was getting to him, a hand instantly at his nose to block it all out, making him cry out softly.

"What a weird place" he murmured unhappily as he went to go walk toward his new acquaintance, trying to pick her out from all the newly foreign faces among them.

Duke of Donut
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Steffani had been looking around for her companions once more students began filling in the empty graveyard, stretching on her flats to try and see over the crowd of-- Oh! There was the boil. Her hand shot up to get his attention again, then she began moving through the throng to get to him. It was weird enough without losing both of the students she'd been with before the falling.

"Hey," Steff greeted again, snorting a little and looking around. "Weird, right?" A bit scary, but mostly weird. She subconsciously adjusted the strap on her purse again to ensure it wouldn't get caught on anything, looking around. "Not sure if my other friend came through yet or not, and I don't see the professor yet either." She remarked, scrunching her nose up a little.

Nerpin

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Akubi began to laugh, and Riyo could not hide the fact that she was taken aback. Her eyes widened and brows raised to her hairline. "... I hit you. Y-you're not supposed to laugh." Everything in her body told her not to back down from her tough guy facade, but her fragile mind could not hide the fact that such a thing greatly disturbed her. The demoness knew that had hurt, even if it hadn't been her best shot, and had this been any other boil, they would've been shouting obscenities at her or at the very least nursing their fleshwound.

There was little Riyo could do, other than throw punches and argue. Neither affected him, however. None of this deterred the boil, and for those reasons, for just a brief moment... She felt slightly intimidated.

Her body shrunk in a quasi-submissive gesture. He had bested her this time, and she needed to recover from it. "Yeah. Sure. Fight later." She hadn't even really heard the compliment Poke threw out. The cat ghoul was focused, maybe even fixated on the boil who took her punch to the face like it was nothing. Instead of turning around as the teacher called them, she slowly started to back away in that general direction.

Mind focused on other things, Riyo barely heard what nonsense the teacher was speaking. Nor did she care. Humans. They were sad, pathetic little creatures whose only power was hiding behind their cold, cruel machines. This was at least what she had learned from prior experience. It lead to a feeling of numbness to all their plights. Perhaps they deserved what they got.

Vaguely familiar with the trees and their powers, the only problem Riyo had with walking through the door was not knowing whether keeping hands on her skirt would properly keep the damn thing down or not.

Pales

poke mattix
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas