Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm
Vahy'n had been standing next to Rosie, looking around at the assorted items... recognizing many of them from the time she had spent with the boy.
Though it had not been pleasant, she had learned a lot of things about who he was... He had not been a bad person.
When she heard her name, she glanced up, her expression falling even more when she saw the jewelry that she had been wearing when she was stolen.

Rosie had gotten Vahy'n back with out any of her jewelry. It had been a shame too, since they had been some of the jewelry that her mother had given the pokemon, since before Rosie was even born.
Her eyes widened when she saw the gold, lifting both her fingers to her mouth. "Oh my gosh. Yes, those are-"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Rosie's expression of recognition went beyond passing familiarity, and so Luke gathered up all of the jewelry carefully and offered it to her. "I'm glad," he said, the simple expression taking to his words of their own accord. He didn't know the significance of the adornments, but he was happy nonetheless if something of Rosie's could be returned to her.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm
"I never though we would see these again." Accepting the jewelry from Luke, though with more of an astonished, grateful look than her usual joy.
"Thank you"

Kneeling down by Vahy'n, who turned to look at them as well, a small smile on her face. The two shared a look, Vahy'n tiling her head up to put her Nose to Rosie's before the girl stood up again, her hands folding over the items.

"I don't see the pokemon in there... are they buried?" That would be odd, she would expect them to be right at the front.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 pm
Something else to thank Asch for. He watched in quiet fondness as the trainer and pokemon interacted, returning to attention when he realized he was being addressed and looking back to the locker's contents. "I don't know," he said as he shifted things around, a bit reluctant to shovel through the belongings as though any of them was any less important than the others. "I don't see them either. It's possible he changed his mind."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 am
"Maybe..." Rosie said, glancing around the items as well, she found it odd that he wouldn't put it in his letter. But at the same time... there were probably so many more things going through Asch's mind at that time...
"He seemed close to his pokemon... I'm sure he made sure they were okay." She offered, when Luke still didn't come up with any pokeballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 am
A nod. As long as they were looked after, anything was fine. It wasn't his decision where Asch's pokemon wound up, after all. Quietly he took stock of everything that was present, evaluating what to do from there, and turned to his company in hesitation, "Rosie, could I ask a favor…?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 am
When he moved to turn to her she gave him her attention, blinking curiously "Sure Luke, What is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 am
Gingerly he lifted the longsword and rapier from the locker, holding them across his hands. "Would you look after these for me for a while?" Luke was more than aware of how bad an idea it was for him to bring the weapons back with him. Yuri had confiscated his broadsword for a reason, after all.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 am
"Oh." Her eyebrows arched as she looked at the weapons. She wasn't really expecting that, but after a moment of wondering why he was asking her, she started for form an answer in her mind.
She took a moment to put the jewelry in her hands into one of the bag pockets, before she held out her arms to take the swords. "Of course I will." she told him. "they'll be safe and taken care of." She reassured him.
'and so will you'
"Until you're ready for them back."

She looked down at the swords, noting the two very different types, they were both beautiful. "Did he use both of these?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:32 am
"Thank you," he said, depositing the sheathed blades in her waiting hands, his palms lingering under them for support, "The longsword is heavier than it looks." Her question drew his own curiosity to the lighter sword, and he tried and failed to summon any memory of it. "I don't think so," he responded. "I've never seen him use a rapier before, or even carry one." And to become proficient with a rapier required a very different style of training than either of them would have gotten from Van, so unless his brother was studying it on his own for some reason…  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 am
At his words, she prepared her arms a little more for added weight, thankful for the warning. It was certainly heavier then it looked. "Oh, wow."
He used the wield this easily too... That thought brought forward a few uncomfortable memories though.
She folded the two weapons into her arms, close to her chest, looking down at them as Luke spoke.

"Vapooor..." Vany'n chimed in, as if to answer both their questions. remembering that the sword had come to him from that one girl who had died, the one Asch had been close too...

Rosie looked down at Vahy'n tilting her head, then back up at Luke.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 am
Luke too looked to Vahy'n as the Vaporeon seemed to communicate something, remembering that she had spent time with Asch and might have known the weapon to be familiar but unable to guess in what way. "Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I don't know about him, I guess," he surrendered, thinking about the book of poffin recipes. With a light sigh he regarded the collection of items again, this time with the thought of transportation in mind. "…Maybe I should have brought a bag." The violins alone would be enough to constitute an armload.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 am
She smiled softly at his comment, knowing exactly that he was referring too, but didn't say anything. When he asked about a bag she paused as well, glancing around. "Uhh... Well, I'm sure the shop in the pokemon center might have something you can use." she offered, turning to look across to where the pokemon center had been.
"We can go check with them"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:29 am
He gave a nod, a mental sounds good that didn't feel necessary to voice, and rearranged the disheveled items to close the locker again, twisting the lock to reset the combination. He lingered there for a moment, amazed by how much easier this had been than he had expected - maybe not easy, but easier. "Okay," he took a step in the direction of the nearby pokemon center, "I'll be right back then." A passing glance to Mieu requesting that he stay with Rosie; the Flareon didn't look terribly pleased with the idea but nonetheless seated himself in compliance.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:01 pm
"Okay."
The Flareon didn't seem all to up to the idea of Luke leaving them here, and in response Rosie lowered herself down into a crouch, knees together so that she could place the swords in her lap, reaching a hand out to pet the teal pokemon, while they waited for Luke to see if he couldn't find a bag.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff