Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:54 pm
Ray let out a laugh at that, "yyup, that's one way to deal with it."
Thought she stopped laughing she fixed Yuri with a curious smirk "any particular reason you did that?"
She seemed to be going somewhere with this question, seeing to have a possible explanation in mind, though she waited to see if this assumption was correct or now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:56 pm
Yuri waved a hand at the air idly upon Ray's question. "Repede's technically military property."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:04 pm
BINGO! Right on the head! "Well, if you gatta do it that's the way to do it." The women laughed. "Hard to track a pokemon when its registration is missing."

She paused for a moment, looking out over at Double Stripe with a quiet smile.
Though something he said made her glance back over at Yuri. "Wait Military? Repede used to belong to the military? Did he used to belong to Flynn or something? Is that why he gave you that shiner?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:08 pm
"Yep, Repede was born and bred a Guarde Growlithe. I took him with me when I left, but that was a few years ago. So, no, that's not the reason Flynn decked me."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 pm
Ray paused. "So wait... were you in the military?" She asked, sounding a bit confused as she pieced together what he was saying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm
"Yeah," Yuri said casually, kinda use to this reaction. A lot of people seemed surprised by the fact that he'd once been a military dog himself.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:30 pm
Another pause as Ray looked at Yuri with surprise, eyebrow arched and eyes wide before she suddenly reached back and smacked his shoulder "You never TOLD me you used to be military!" She burst out, though not sounding angry, more surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:35 pm
Yuri blinked at the slap, "Ow, hey!" He then sat up and shrugged again. "Well you never asked." And it hadn't really occurred to him to tell her either.

"It's not what you think, though. I was only enlisted for about three months."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:40 pm
"I never understood that statement. I never asked. how is one supposed to know what to ask, when they don't know if it applies." She fixed Yuri with a serious stare. "Yuri, are you also a Ballerina? are you a chef? Have you ever met the League champion Lance? Do you have children?" She went on, before she stopped and laughed, teasingly.

"It makes sense how you know Flynn then." Ray noted. "So you're both runaways then." She added looking from Yuri to Repede.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:49 pm
Yuri stared at the long list of questions. "Oh come on, you're acting as if I kept some deep dark secret from you." He then smirked and placed his hand on his hip.

"Actually I've known Flynn for as long as I can remember, but yeah we both ditched the Guarde."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:55 pm
She wagged his finger at him "For all I know you might be, And what will I do then huh? My faith in you might shatter and I'll just be left with worry and doubt about my baby face friend."
She steaded a stare at him "So tell me for real, have you.... ever joined in a line dance, becasue IF YOU HAVE I don't know how I would cope."

Joking and playing around set aside she opened her mouth in surprise and interest."Ohh, so you were friends before all that huh? Did you two grow up together?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:24 pm
Yuri just raised his brows at her in amusement. "Wow, you're more of a drama queen than I thought. Maybe we'll just have to share some of our dark dirty secrets some time."

He then paused, his smirk not fading for an instant. "Well, I guess you'll be able to cope today cause I can't say that I have."

"Yeah, we grew up together in the Lower Quarter until he moved away. Then we met up again at the Guarde Academy."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:40 pm
She snickered at his comment about her being a drama queen, but leaned turned to face him fully, leaning forward with intense interest "secrets show and tell, oh yes. count me in."

When he admitted to not being in a line dance Ray let out a sigh of relief, that was cut short with a snort of a chuckle.

"And then you meet up again on Kodo! That is destiny if I've ever seen it. You two were meant to be buds. So what made you want to leave the Guarde or whatever you call it? Not your style? you don't need like the military type."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:48 pm
Yuri leaned in towards Ray smugly as well. "I'm looking forward to it." Oh yes, that should indeed be interesting.

He then leaned back again and looked thoughtful. "That's kinda a long story, but yeah, wasn't my thing. Not really into taking orders."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:52 pm
"Yeah I can relate to that, I mean, I love military guys, total respect- but you see this is why I think you would love pokemon training." she pointed out. "its nothing like military life. But still pretty damn bad a**."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff