Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
moved Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:36 pm
and be blue
I'm trying to put Ever back into the swing of things, but I also have Lukas now...honestly, I pretty much have nothing going on because I kinda unexpectedly hiatused for a while. T___T Lukas knows very few people, and most of Ever's network is hiatused themselves atm...

Ever could nerd out with some of your nerds, probably...life duty stuff. Lukas mostly is working in the kitchens, and I have done very little with him. T__T

Oooh okay!! Well, I need to get Alistaire more friends but he's just so hard to RP because he's a d**k, but Arorangi or Chance could possibly get along well with Lukas! Chance is really easygoing, so he'd have a good time with either Lukas or Ever, and if you want like, just some more serious RP probably, Gale is always up for talking to people. <:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:10 pm
kuuropii
and be blue
I'm trying to put Ever back into the swing of things, but I also have Lukas now...honestly, I pretty much have nothing going on because I kinda unexpectedly hiatused for a while. T___T Lukas knows very few people, and most of Ever's network is hiatused themselves atm...

Ever could nerd out with some of your nerds, probably...life duty stuff. Lukas mostly is working in the kitchens, and I have done very little with him. T__T

Oooh okay!! Well, I need to get Alistaire more friends but he's just so hard to RP because he's a d**k, but Arorangi or Chance could possibly get along well with Lukas! Chance is really easygoing, so he'd have a good time with either Lukas or Ever, and if you want like, just some more serious RP probably, Gale is always up for talking to people. <:

Ever's pretty tolerant of assholes tbh. He even is kind of into assholes, so we could totally do that ??  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 pm
and be blue
Ever's pretty tolerant of assholes tbh. He even is kind of into assholes, so we could totally do that ??

THIS WORKS FOR MEEE biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:12 pm
kuuropii
and be blue

THIS WORKS FOR MEEE biggrin

LET'S DO IT? Meet & greets can be kinda rough, but, uh. Maybe some cleanup duty or something in the dorms, or elsewhere around teh island, could be good excuse?  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 pm
Hi Hi! Maybe Camilla and Xavier could have a rp together?

He's such a kicked puppy that I've been wanting Camilla to meet him for a while! She's hyper and excitable but she does respect personal space and boundries! Maybe she could become a friend to him that doesn't make him feel so nervous all the time! (She'd also spoil him rotten with her ample allowance if they become close enough friends! lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 am
kuuropii

did u kno that I want to rp with u

because I want to rp with u

I caN OFFER EVERYONE IDEK MEEZ. For your open chars:

Xavier:
  • Xiu, because you know she'll definitely be patient and encouraging with him. :'D Could swing by her cafe. Or she can help train him as an alumni idk!
  • Lutz is.....kind of a tsundere and...he could possibly become a friend? Though he's more of the...tough love kind like "come on, stop being so mopey >:T /SLAPS HIS BACK" (once you get to that point @ friendship)
  • ................Zhi...if Xavier really wants to be scared and confused.............

Llyr:
  • Xiu for friendship/sparring things idk /WRIGGLES ARMS
  • Lutz rly needs friends LMAO. Though he really would be interested in hearing about Llyr's role in student council and things O__O!!
  • .....................Zhi....again....just the oddball in these lists...

Alette:
  • Xiu swings by Amity from time to time still and could have a run-in with Alette + offer to hang out and talk about things, idk! GHOULFRANDS
  • She sounds like the type of person who could (try) to get Lutz to loosen up, which might be wonderful and hilarious idk
  • (ʘ‿ʘ)

Alistaire:
  • Eva if you want him to be thoroughly harassed by someone super friendly, optimistic, and who really doesn't see much bad in people who are not Caelius because eff him

Arorangi:
  • EVA SAYS ~*~*~FRANDSHIP~*~*~

Chance:
  • ^^^! Also if she learns about him and Otto she'd be like omggg /slides up to, chin in hands

Kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:18 pm
OH MY GOSH WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE KAI I CAN'T EVEN

Kaiyumi
Xavier:
  • Xiu, because you know she'll definitely be patient and encouraging with him. :'D Could swing by her cafe. Or she can help train him as an alumni idk!

• Lutz is.....kind of a tsundere and...he could possibly become a friend? Though he's more of the...tough love kind like "come on, stop being so mopey >:T /SLAPS HIS BACK" (once you get to that point @ friendship)

• ................Zhi...if Xavier really wants to be scared and confused.............

Pls he needs all the friends he can get and he doesn't even have male friends so A++++ 1000% approve of Lutz and OF COURSE XIU BECAUSE SHE'S A SWEETIE BABY COOKIE HONEY I think Xavier would be terrified of Zhi but u know I always love Zhi being a weirdo 8D

Quote:
Llyr:
  • Xiu for friendship/sparring things idk /WRIGGLES ARMS
  • Lutz rly needs friends LMAO. Though he really would be interested in hearing about Llyr's role in student council and things O__O!!

• .....................Zhi....again....just the oddball in these lists...

Omg Xiu would probably adore Xiu, he would like Lutz too a lot I think but Xiu is like, soft and sweet and he loves those kinds of people HE LOVES EVERYONE THO SO HE'D PROBABLY JUST OUO AT ZHI....

Quote:
Alette:
  • Xiu swings by Amity from time to time still and could have a run-in with Alette + offer to hang out and talk about things, idk! GHOULFRANDS

• She sounds like the type of person who could (try) to get Lutz to loosen up, which might be wonderful and hilarious idk

• (ʘ‿ʘ)

I just laughed rly hard at the Zhi face because Zhi and omg I approve A++++ of all of these ALETTE NEEDS ALL OF THE INTERACTION BECAUSE SHE'S MY ONLY GIRL and she'd probably pick on Lutz forever and also look at Xiu like SEPNPAI OUO

Quote:
Alistaire:
  • Eva if you want him to be thoroughly harassed by someone super friendly, optimistic, and who really doesn't see much bad in people who are not Caelius because eff him

Alistaire is the worst ever but somehow he likes Molly so he'd probably like Eva too /TSUNDERE FOREVER

Quote:
Arorangi:
  • EVA SAYS ~*~*~FRANDSHIP~*~*~

YES YES YES A+++++

Quote:
Chance:
  • ^^^! Also if she learns about him and Otto she'd be like omggg /slides up to, chin in hands

yessss HE'D LIKE EVA SHE IS CUTE AND FLUFFY biggrin DD and omg sdfklsdfljskdfsjdf he hasn't told anyone yet I don't think because he doesn't know if Otto wants him to tell people BUT YES *^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:19 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Hi Hi! Maybe Camilla and Xavier could have a rp together?

He's such a kicked puppy that I've been wanting Camilla to meet him for a while! She's hyper and excitable but she does respect personal space and boundries! Maybe she could become a friend to him that doesn't make him feel so nervous all the time! (She'd also spoil him rotten with her ample allowance if they become close enough friends! lol)

YEAH YEAH I'M GAME FOR THIS biggrin biggrin biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Maybe if your free Matt and and Aro spar? Matt is pretty friendly, easy going himself despite being mostly a loner at Deus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 pm
hanging gallow
Maybe if your free Matt and and Aro spar? Matt is pretty friendly, easy going himself despite being mostly a loner at Deus.

A+++++ approve biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm
kuuropii
hanging gallow

A+++++ approve biggrin

K I can start something short out on the training grounds yes no?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 pm
hanging gallow
kuuropii
hanging gallow

A+++++ approve biggrin

K I can start something short out on the training grounds yes no?

yes pls biggrin  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 am
Ok! Should I start or you? If me is there a specific place you'd find Xavier?

Camilla can often be found: In a random tree chilling, at the gym watching creeple spar, in the library, shopping somewhere, or in the woods behind the Monster dorm!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:45 am
/whispers Yuki and Llyr need to make friends because he's so cute it kills me (I might have a character crush and I'm only kind of sorry)

kuuropii

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:24 pm
Hitsuzen
/whispers Yuki and Llyr need to make friends because he's so cute it kills me (I might have a character crush and I'm only kind of sorry)

kuuropii

pls pls I approve hardcore of this /gently touches ur face Hitsu  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas