Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm
Rosie's eyes were wide as she watched Ray speak to Faleen, who's expression remained polite, save for an ill fitting blush across the young women's cheeks.
Rosie knew what that meant thought, it was the one way Faleen could not hide the fact that she was actually feeling something.

within the conversation she got a message from her dex, opening it up she saw it was a message from Dith.
Happy to hear from him she replied with an address at where they were eating.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm
Gummy's head turned sharply to regard the Eevee that addressed him. The movement was jerky and suddenly, and his eyes were immediately focused on something else, but it had been a reaction.
His jaws snapped twice and he waddled, almost, three little steps closer to the mammalian pokémon on the floor with him.

This freed up a little more room near Henrietta's legs and she instantly took advantage of it, swinging her feet back and forth out of some habit. They hadn't been here that long but sitting still wasn't something she did well.
At the talk of appetites, her stomach rumbled again- she hadn't gotten any less hungry since leaving the stadium- and she nodded enthusiastically as Dove brought it up, then again as Dove finished her statement.
Then there was Ray talking.
Henrietta liked Ray a lot; one of the few adults she could count as 'cool'. Her opinion certainly wasn't changed when she defended talking about such things, but she found her attention wandering just a little.
She kind of wanted things to just 'be okay' all suddenly again; as unrealistic as that was.
"Things will totally turn out okay! And if they don't we'll make them turn out okay anyway! Our pokémon are super strong and even better with us!" She exclaimed "But right now we should all eat 'cuz we need to keep our strength up and win everything tomorrow!" A borrowed, kinda 'stuffy' old phrase, but if it got people focusing back on dinner (plus did anything at all to help restore the awesome, fun, strong trainer atmosphere she'd been enjoying) then Henrietta didn't regret it.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm
//Great! Am not far off, be with you soon. =D//  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:08 pm
//Can't wait to see you again! <3//  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm
Well, now Ray was questioning Faleen....

Purposely shifting her attention, Dove smiled at Henrietta's enthusiasm and addition to her encouragement, then turne a little to look at the girl. "Right! What are you thinking of getting, Henrietta? These all look really good..." she said absently, looking over the menu now, and trying to take her own advice and not worry for now.

Lovey nodded encouragingly as Gummy joined them, then settled with her tail curled up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:20 pm
The inventor of GPS, whoever they were, was an amazing person. The pleasantly robotic monotone of the sat nav steered him - or at least the giant muscled rapidash he was riding - along the streets. How had he ever lived without things like this, and moible telephones, and the internet come to that? 'Life without the internet' now sounded like it ought to be the title of a minor horror movie.

The giant man snorted at himself and his steed snorted in relaxed reply.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm
"Ray its okay." Rosie spoke as Faleen opened her mouth to reply, "Really, She's right, I'm impulsive and what I did was inconsiderate. Its really okay. Faleen has her reasons for being here in Kanto and I respect that."

Ray moved her eyes from Faleen to Rosie, the blond giving the mossy eyed women a smile, before she looked back at the much different hazel eyes of her sister.
"Fare enough." Ray clapped her hands, pointing with a grin to Faleen "we can agree to disagree, I will live with that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:34 pm
Luke returned the nod and moved to return to the table within the restaurant. This, of course, meant returning directly to the source of the worry that had brought him to leave, and since his attentions had fallen to buffering Seraphine's sense of assuredness, he hadn't figured out what it was he was supposed to do. Or… he had an idea, he supposed, it just didn't seem like a very attractive option. It couldn't be helped if it was unpleasant, though. More than he was worried about sharing vicinity with Faleen, he was unsettled by the knowledge that he was withholding critical information from someone important to him. The decision to resolve that put him somewhat at ease, and he was able to put on a good nature as he returned to his seat, offering another word of apology for his sudden disappearance.

It… didn't really look like the mood had improved much in his and Seraphine's absence.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:37 pm
Sera followed Luke back inside, actually feeling much better now, which surprised her. Regardless, she was grateful to have her friends with her. Speaking of. "What's inconsiderate?" Sera asked as she returned to her seat beside Luke, looking from Ray to Rosie (the latter with a little difficulty) and back again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:37 pm
Oh right! Menu. Henrietta had kind of skipped the detail of actually choosing food, getting caught up in the conversation from before, and quickly made to make amends with that, hungry as she was.

She quickly pulled one toward her and squinted at the words, suddenly wanting everything. Could she do that? Just order everything? That sounded good...
... And really expensive! Restaurant! Money!
Her eyes widened and she reached for her pokédex to see how much credit she had on there.
"Oh man! Uh... I guess me and Gummy and Winglet will share a soup." She frowned at the menu. At least she could get a drink she liked...
"It does all look good though! Uh. What about you guys?"

At least Ray, Faleen and Rosie... kind of looked like they were about to be getting along again. People were returning; good! Now if everyone would just come back in and do orders and stuff... Henrietta kicked her feet again, feeling a little like she wanted to try and eat the table.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:43 pm
Dive blinked at Henrietta's indecision, but under stood quickly. "Just soup? You'd think a champion might want something more than that to keep them going..." She said with a teasing tone, then with a gentle smile, she added. "Why don't you let me treat you? You worked hard today after all. I think you deserve it, for sure." She had the money, and sharing it would be better than buying another dress she didnt need. And Hen was a young trainer. She was sure she could use the help, especially with two Pokemon to feed as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm
Ray shook her head when she heard what Henrietta ordered, leaning over to the waitress to whisper "Order the girl the biggest steak you have on the menu," Then placed her own order.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:48 pm
The door the the restaurant opened again and for a moment it was almost entirely filled by a very large man who ducked cautiously as he stepped inside. Bright golden eyes swept the tables for a moment before homing in on familiar faces and once they were located a huge grin split the man's lips.

"Привет! Rosie, Sera, Luke!" Six foot eight and somewhere near two hundred and forty pounds of forty-something man with a long mane of wild golden curls approached the group with the care of a bright bull that knows it is in a china shop and doesn't want to damage anything.

When he reached the table, without knocking anything over, he was still grinning. "Sorry I am late, planes! And also my own incompetence with busses. How is everyone?" Oh, and there was... what was her name? He didn't remember but she had been at the hospital during... during things with Luke. He'd rather lost touch after that, keeping up with Luke's progress by sneaking a look at his files. He'd sort of been in contact with his group of young friends by text and so on but work had kept him so busy that he hadn't seen them face to face for a long time. Thank Arceus for holidays!

"So, am I going to be introduced to the people I don't know?" The huge man offered another big grin. "I am Dimitry, but most of my friends here call me Dith. Hi!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Luke and Sera returned shortly after, only drawing Rosie's attention when her friend's voice was heard asking her a question.
Rosie shifted to look at them, blinking before she smiled. "Uh, for making everyone uncomfortable, I was just apologizing for it."
She explained, looking embarrassed.

Ray's reply was actually much more boisterous "I don't know what is inconsiderate!" Ray burst! "Nothing was inconsiderate" She grinned with a look to Faleen.

For a split second Ray was momentarily reminded of the saying 'if looks could kill' though Ray had to admire the subtly in the dark blond's eyes, and how briefly it lasted.
"Sharp"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:58 pm
Dith's appearance was completely and entirely trumped by Rosie's statement, and Sera frowned at it. "Who told you it was inconsiderate?" Who had made Rosie feel bad? Who the ********. Did that s**t. Nobody was allowed to make Rosie feel bad about something.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff