Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:22 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I forget WHO wants what and am on my phone so looking back is hard.
But I have 3 or 4 extra sets of pumpkin heads. And i'll Keep looking for peach's parasol. I might have an extra mush end table.

Thanks for the Jack-in-the-box info. I wont be home until 9:30pm PST but I can save what I have if you need it.

Also have an extra golden woman. I tyink I just need the golden floor now but I will look in the guide when I get home to be sure.

I have the golden floor but not the wall... I had an extra at one point but I may have given it to my friend XDD And Yay for pumpkin heads! Just poke at me when you get home if you want to come over/vice versa etc, I should be around. I really should get more organizational with my flowers. xD

I just got an extra Peach's parasol so i am gonna wear it to remind me it is for you. I should take all my extras to Ramswood and have them out in the houses there, so i dont forget what I have to gift/sell/trade.

I'll let you know when I'm ready to open my gates. I spent all of yesterday removing and/or relocating flowers so now my town doesnt look like a nursery puked all over it. And then my villagers were like "All the flowers are gone! :O *frantically plants more*" I found at least 10 planted about an hour after I had finished.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 pm
Lol...got two mush dressers the last two days... figures XD

Edit: However, I just made a killing off of rare mushrooms at premium price >D  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm
I have an extra mush end table now. I had an extra lamp and sold it, sorry ><;

I got enough gold to give to cyrus..what do i get? the clock xDDDD

Maxx D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:29 am
Sinbari

Aw, I'm sorry Sin! I completed my mush set a little bit ago, but I've seen a few people looking for the end table so you could probably trade that off just fine.

If there's any mush stuff you guys are looking for, let me know! I got a few extras that I am vaguely attempting to sell off, but if you guys need it I'd gladly give it to you.

EDIT: That said, I forgot - is anyone available for me to bring Katie to you? 8D;;  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:38 am
Maxx D
Sinbari

Aw, I'm sorry Sin! I completed my mush set a little bit ago, but I've seen a few people looking for the end table so you could probably trade that off just fine.

If there's any mush stuff you guys are looking for, let me know! I got a few extras that I am vaguely attempting to sell off, but if you guys need it I'd gladly give it to you.

EDIT: That said, I forgot - is anyone available for me to bring Katie to you? 8D;;

I don't really visit a lot of people so not to worried about the mush set XD

Also if you can give me 2 minutes to turn on game/open gate you can visit, but i have 12 minutes til i have to leave for work so you'll have to make it fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:40 am
Hokay, I'll pop over real quick Sin! Thanks a ton.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:43 am
Maxx D
Hokay, I'll pop over real quick Sin! Thanks a ton.

Gate is le-open X3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 am
We totally have similar tastes in style XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:57 pm
For anyone who has a stash of perfect oranges they want to sell, Re-tail is paying premium for them today in my town~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm
First snow of the year in my town today *excited* >D

..........I wonder if that counts as enough to water flowers. xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:44 pm
Hey if anyone's playing bingo on AC, I have a bingo snowman if people want to visit, and if anyone else has the large snowman playing bingo and has time to let me visit, quote me~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:06 pm
I'm looking for these clothing/accessories, if you have them please quote or PM me. Prices can be in Bells and/or trade for other items. Just give me a list and I'll see if I've got it.

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

accessories from Labelle:
masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari
Did I ever give you that pumpkin hood you wanted? I think it was yellow from a villager.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:37 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
I'm looking for these clothing/accessories, if you have them please quote or PM me. Prices can be in Bells and/or trade for other items. Just give me a list and I'll see if I've got it.

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari
Did I ever give you that pumpkin hood you wanted? I think it was yellow from a villager.

I have a yellow one. Also, I am looking through catalogue for my characters first, before going through inventories, to see what they have, and what I can order for you if you like~

also, is there a chance I can come over sometime to sell cherries? Esme has been saving them up XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:07 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari

I have a yellow one. Also, I am looking through catalogue for my characters first, before going through inventories, to see what they have, and what I can order for you if you like~
EDIT: Yes. But it'll be in Ramswood with Melunha. Cyserno has Terrims gate to bff so Melu can come and go without me needing to watch Terrim for people.
EDIT EDIT: I need noms first, brb.

I could have sworn you wanted a yellow one and I forgot to give it to you..

*hugs* Thank you!
If there's anything you want then just let me know and I'll see if I've got it.

And 2 more Gracie fashion checks and my second town will have the final nooklings upgrade.

And and I'll get pics up sometime this weekend that show what the ceramic hotpot and stewpot look like with Cyrus customizations. They are all very yummy looking things.

Right now I'm farming perfect oranges in Ramswood. Gonna try and get that 50mil bell mark for the postman's hat. And also, the ABD machine, which is 10mil bells iirc. But also because I want to pay off all my homes, at least in Terrim. So that I can finally open up Terrim's school, inn and restaurant.

Ramswood's houses will only get upgraded to have more room for storage.

Right now Luria is the only one who's house isn't a total mess. At least as far as there's a somewhat recognizable theme to her house. Which is an actual house with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Each room is pretty all over the place. Her bedroom is mostly spooky stuff, with random things. Her idk wtf it is room is just a mess. It's got old wallpaper, sloppy carpet, sloppy sofa, sloppy cabinet (wardrobe?), the Star Trek looking set, cat tower, that huge bookcase, and a huge pile of random other furniture.

My other 3 Terrimites have houses packed with very little room to move around.

And I have Luria's HHA theme set to.. uhh.. ancient? antique? whatever one fits the zen theme for the exterior. So I should stow all her stuff and work on getting a the high score.

Do you know if there is a way to check what exterior upgrades I've got? I need the zen paving. I don't even know if there is a zen paving, but I'd think so. It wouldn't make sense to leave something out of a set.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

headgear from Labelle:
ogre's wig
top hat
stagehand hat
diver's hood

headgear from Guilliver:
conical straw hat

masquerade mask

umbrellas from Labelle:
lacy parasol
maple umbrella

dresses from the Ables:
festive dress
gaudy dress
blossom dress
blossoming dress
casual outfit

tops from the Ables:
cherry tee
beige emblem blazer
snowy sweater

bottoms from the Ables:
leopard skirt

footwear from Guilliver:
gladiator sandals

Sinbari

EDIT: Yes. But it'll be in Ramswood with Melunha. Cyserno has Terrims gate to bff so Melu can come and go without me needing to watch Terrim for people.
EDIT EDIT: I need noms first, brb.

I could have sworn you wanted a yellow one and I forgot to give it to you..

*hugs* Thank you!
If there's anything you want then just let me know and I'll see if I've got it.

And 2 more Gracie fashion checks and my second town will have the final nooklings upgrade.

And and I'll get pics up sometime this weekend that show what the ceramic hotpot and stewpot look like with Cyrus customizations. They are all very yummy looking things.

Right now I'm farming perfect oranges in Ramswood. Gonna try and get that 50mil bell mark for the postman's hat. And also, the ABD machine, which is 10mil bells iirc. But also because I want to pay off all my homes, at least in Terrim. So that I can finally open up Terrim's school, inn and restaurant.

Ramswood's houses will only get upgraded to have more room for storage.

Right now Luria is the only one who's house isn't a total mess. At least as far as there's a somewhat recognizable theme to her house. Which is an actual house with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Each room is pretty all over the place. Her bedroom is mostly spooky stuff, with random things. Her idk wtf it is room is just a mess. It's got old wallpaper, sloppy carpet, sloppy sofa, sloppy cabinet (wardrobe?), the Star Trek looking set, cat tower, that huge bookcase, and a huge pile of random other furniture.

My other 3 Terrimites have houses packed with very little room to move around.

And I have Luria's HHA theme set to.. uhh.. ancient? antique? whatever one fits the zen theme for the exterior. So I should stow all her stuff and work on getting a the high score.

Do you know if there is a way to check what exterior upgrades I've got? I need the zen paving. I don't even know if there is a zen paving, but I'd think so. It wouldn't make sense to leave something out of a set.

I am getting distracted, sorry. So far i have found casual outfit with Esme. Bout to log into main to check there. I'll have him drop off other stuff with Esme if she is going to come over. I know for a fact Sin has the conical straw hat from Gulliver -- are his things orderable?  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff