Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

"AYLIN! GAH- WHAT THE HELL! LET ME OUT!!!!!!! YOU JERK!"

Miles tumbled and flopped inside the bottle. When it finally stopped moving on the inside, Miles only kept flailing and punching the walls, begging to to get out. Was this really a trap all along? Miles couldn't believe that Aylin would set up a trap for him! If he was going to try and steal Asho away from Miles, sure that would be one thing and Miles would never allow it, he'd fight to the death if needed. But he never once saw this coming!

Why? What does Aylin want from me? Is he just trying to keep me away from Asho?... !

Miles slumped against the glass wall and gave into the fact that he was trapped now. It was becoming incredibly hot inside. "... Asho.." he quietly said breathlessly as he began to take in just how trapped he really is.

I should have told him that I love him first.....

Thinking to himself, he then buried his face into his arms as he folded them over his drawn in knees. This overwhelming, lonely feeling almost made him choke. Is this how Asho must've felt...?

Eventually, Miles felt that they must have stopped moving. Or- at least, he did.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho forced up a cheerful smile. "You always did love your splendor. It's a grand house. Nostalgic really..." he paced the room and looked at things. It was exactly how he'd loved having a room. Running his fingers over the bed and pillows and a few of the shiny things in the room. "I like it thanks." He turned to his friend to smile again. "Didn't you mention you had a garden too?" he asked.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:27 pm
RoseandBlood

I am the Red Star over the Desert Sand!

User Image

Even Aylin couldn't ignore the sad aura surrounding Asho. It was practically choking. He didn't want his love to feel so down.

A garden?

Right, a garden. That should cheer Asho up... Weird though that flowers would make him happier. What happened to the djinn he once knew? Asho was one of the most ruthless and clever creatures among'st the lot. What had that human done to him?

"yeah, it's around in the back by the pool. I'll show-" Aylin was saying until a brash ringing echoed throughout the empty halls.

"Uh- I'll get that. Sorry.... but if you want to adjust and see the garden for yourself, it's just downstairs and through the two golden doors. I can meet up with you in a minute. " said Aylin walking over into his room and shutting the door.

There on the window-sill of his extravagant room, was an old style telephone. Aylin gripped and picked up the receiver and moved it close to his ear. On the other end was a deep bellowing voice that Aylin listened to. He snapped his fingers and- 'POOF'- there was Asho's bottle with a little human inside.

"mhm... yeah...yup.. I've got it... No! Don't come now... I have someone over now... come over late tonight... when he's sleeping... okay.. okay.. bye..."

Aylin hung up the phone and looked at the little man in the bottle. With a smug grin and an evil glare, Aylin tossed the bottle on to his bed. Now he just had to think of ways to get Asho back to normal.

No more shall I suffer YOUR shackles!

[You can time skip if you want, you do whatever you want wink ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:14 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

After Aylin told him where the garden would be Asho went off to look. The plants and space were amazingly well kept, all of the greenery lush and beautiful; yet it felt a bit empty of the warmth that Miles' garden held. He spent a long time there just trying to adjust to this odd feeling of abandonment he had. After a while he explored the house, found the lavish bathroom and bathed, then fed himself. It was great that his friend was being so kind to him about all this, at least he wasn't completely alone. Asho didn't know if he could handle that right now.

It wasn't long before his emotional state made his body heavy and he excused himself to the bedroom to sleep. However, sleep would not come so he laid awake feeling miserable. But then he heard sounds. Like Aylin was up and about. Perhaps his friend would spend some time with him since they both seemed to be sleepless. So getting up the djinn went in search of the other.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

Aylin ate with Asho but when he went to bed, he waited for at least two hours before moving in order to not disturb Asho. A twinge flickered Aylin's senses and he felt people outside his house. Before they could get to the door bell, Aylin grabbed the bottle, stirring Miles awake inside it and walked to the door.

He quickly and quietly tried to crack the door open. There outside in the late night air were two men in pimp robes and a few others in suits. They more looked like weird Yakuza, and essentially, they were in a sense. To Aylin, there were like the mob, but for magic. When he became free, he thought that he could have all the magic he wanted, especially when he stole his Master's soul. But that only lasted him a millennium, but he didn't know. So when he escaped and made a career of being the best Illusionist in the world, he made himself powerful and a luscious home for himself. But when he discovered how much magic he had left, he found that he had drastically depleted the amount. So he made a deal with someone who had more magic and in return for infinite amounts of power, Aylin had to find a sweet, grand human soul that is both beautiful outside and in. Miles was just too easy to pass up.

The outside light was on and Aylin slipped outside to pass on the bottle to the yakuza.

"First, the goods, and then you get the human..."
he stated plainly...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho had just been out in the hall when he heard what Aylin had said. He was trading a human for something? Leaning closer he peered inside the room. In an instant his blood ran cold and his eyes flared a deep ripe blood red. That was his old lamp in his dear friend's hand! And he'd not been able to find Miles...

Suddenly the door crashed open and a furious Djinn stood on the other side. Asho's long hair was deep vermillion and eyes glowed like possesed rubies. "AYLIN!" he roared and stepped inside the room, the place swelling suddenly in the heat of his rage. "You had better pray to all the pathetic gods that my human is not in what was once my prison; because if he is you'll be paying for it dearly." His voice was deep and deadly and once again he looked like a demon spawn that wanted nothing more than to destroy and lay waste to all in his way.

Holding out a clawed hand of his old lamp he snarled at the men Aylin was making a deal with. "That human soul is mine and mine alone. A blood deal was struck and in all rights has not been paid. I will get what is mine: one way or another." The threat hung in the air. Asho would kill them all if they dared steal what was his. And what was his was Miles and his precious human soul.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

So close, Aylin could taste that immortality and all the magic he would need to last him and Asho a life time. But then. BOOM! CRASH! The door flew open and there was Asho standing all heated and foaming in the doorway.

The gentlemen jolted back and one of the two fell over. They were ready to run for the hills at the first sight of Asho. It was terrifying. The aura of the room shifted from quiet and mystic to rage and hatred. The others feared for their lives. But then they turned to Aylin who looked more frustrated than terrified.

Tch.. damn it.. I didn't expect Asho find out about this.. perhaps I can still get out of this with the magic and Asho and no violence... Even I'm not stupid enough to fight Asho...

He thought to himself and grinned up to Asho,"Asho, I'm just doing a quick business transaction. I trade a human for some magic, no harm done." he said in a very suave like tone," And besides... if Miles was even in here, I'm not saying he his, but if he was. What's it to you? Why should you care? He's not your human anymore, he set you free remember? Your contract doesn't matter anymore...hn..." he asked, waving the bottle in the air a bit and then ready to hand it over. Smiling, and thinking he had won this battle, he turned his back to Asho. "Now back to sleep Asho, I'll make us something to eat in the morning..." he grinned and took what was his and started handing the bottle over to the two terrified gentlemen, brushing off the demands of his love.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho's brow furrowed deeper as Aylin brushed him off so roughly. Part of him couldn't believe his friend would dismiss him like such. Hissing he strode forward again. "Oh it matters. I have never let a soul get away from me. Miles is MINE. Understand. My human." The closer he got to the bottle the deeper the red shade became.

As he stepped up to the other Djinn he frowned deeply. Then he snapped his fingers and his old lamp shattered all over the floor releasing whatever was inside. "And why would you need a human? WE have plenty of magic as long as it's not squandered..." his eyes narrowed.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:33 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

So long... Miles felt he was going to go insane being stuck inside that bottle. Hour after pain staking hour, Miles just sat there moping. Eventually, however, he did manage to fall asleep.

A few hours later, the bottle was grabbed. It was so dark now. Miles was sleeping soundly until the bottle began to sway. At first, Miles was more dreaming of swaying until he rolled over and hit his head on the glass wall. Jolted awake from pain, he looked around through to only distorted figures and disgruntled sounds. Apparently, Miles was to be a bargain tool. Naturally he didn't want that, but what could he do?

Just as he was about to give up this losing battle, he could hear a loud familiar voice that echoed around the room. His spirits suddenly became uplifted and stood up and ran towards the sound, pressing his hands against the glass, wondering if Asho could see him.

"Asho!.." he shouted in the bottle with a smile. The bottle shook again and Miles was tossed to the ground. He was really getting upset about this. Did this happen a lot to Djinns? Miles's head was spinning and he swore he was going to be sick until mist from inside wrapped all around Miles and the bottle shattered, cutting him slightly but nothing severe. Purple mist zoomed and thrashed Miles about the room until he blacked out from too much thrashing. Eventually, the mist formed into Miles lying on his back unconscious on the ground.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:25 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

Growling a bit at Asho's stubbornness, Aylin's hair began to change color. But instead of his hair becoming brighter, it grew darker and raised in the air with rage but then it returned back to normal. "Asho, I'm doing this for us, so we can have unlimited amounts of magic for another millenniu-..." he was saying until the bottle broke. His hair turned jet black and he clenched his fists and dropped the remaining pieces of the bottle by Miles's head. The two men panicked but suddenly froze as Aylin gave them a cold stare, making them freeze in place. He was caught red handed with Miles and he gave an almost pained expression at Asho. "Whoops...it looks like you caught me." Grinning angrily a bit, Asho held his hands up, his attitude was trying to carry that aluffe tone of his.

"....Don't you love me? I'm trying to make our lives better for us..... What is this human worth to you.....?.... This human is just getting in the way..." he choked a bit still a bit angry, his foot over the blonde man's head.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:09 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

He hissed at the other as Miles appeared and then fell unconscious after utter his name. It felt like a demand but he wasn't enthralled by the magic anymore so it couldn't have been. Then this feeling was his own. The coloring of Aylin changed proving he was upset over not getting what he wanted but that was too bad. Asho had assumed he was his friend but obviously not. Sure they'd shared more intimate moments in their long lives but that didn't mean Aylin could do this!

"Yes. I did," Asho growled and his pupils dilated as the other Djinn tried to play it off. And now that those others weren't a problem he didn't have to hold back with his language. "How dare you think his life is lesser!" He snarled and was about the stomp forward until Aylin's words froze him. Was that what this was all about? Their past fling?

Sighing, his angry still not cooled, he looked at the other djinn and shook his head. "Aylin, I thought you understood, that relationship was all physical. I never loved you like that. I adore you as a friend and we used each other to cope. I'll never be in love with you Aylin, not like you want me to be..." His flush red hair dimmed to where it was only the ends. "Miles fixed what was broken in me.... he has value and he won't be in the way."

Shifting a bit closer he kneeled by the blonde man.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm
RoseandBlood

User Image

His words, those words.. Not the words Aylin wanted to hear at all. His fangs began to grow more predominant and noticeable and anger began taking over logic. "He's not in the way...?! OF COURSE HE IS!" He growled and lunged at Asho, preventing him from getting any closer to Miles. Aylin was on all fours in threatening stance. His voice low and deep with a growling tone.

"Okay..! FINE... So you didn't love me then! But if he wasn't here! We could be together! I can give you more than that creature could Ever OFFER!!" And pounced at Asho, trying to pin him down.

"The only thing at human is good for, is getting me MY Magic to last me as Long as I need!!"
Aylin roared and but suddenly tears rolled in his eyes. He just made himself believe that Asho loved him enough to love only him and couldn't love anyone else.. because that's what Aylin had done for fifty years. Only loving Asho.

"I didn't spend, Fifty years looking for you and you're so called 'Master' to wind up empty handed!"

He growled again, anger really taking over now. If anger didn't take over, he'd be well aware that he wasn't stronger than Asho. He may be smarter, but not stronger.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho let Aylin pin him. Let him yell. It was only fair since at any point he could massacre everyone in the room at will. Sighing he reached up and grabbed the other's face. "Shut the ******** up, Aylin. If Miles wasn't here I'd still be broken and hate you more than anyone else for the freedom you had." He hissed back. Petting the other soothingly he laid there, still, waiting, hoping he'd calm down.

"Why for the past fifty years did you even think I was alive? I was resigned to being the only one left. Ready to kill any and everyone. Then Miles showed me something I'd never had: unconditional kindness. Even with what we had between us there was an ulterior motive: the sex. I gave Miles nothing but pain and grief, every moment with him I was cutting away at him. Yet not once did he react badly to me for what I did... I treasure him, Aylin. And I didn't know it until you took him away from me...."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 am
RoseandBlood

User Image

The other didn't tackle or snarl or bite and that made Aylin come back to his senses and soon his features began to change back to normal. Tears streamed down his face as Asho pet his head. Why? Asho should be trying to destroy him. But this gentleness. This serenity coming off of him only made Aylin choke with uncertainty of what to do. His words hit him hard and the tears dripped on to Asho's shirt as Aylin towered over him. Choking out some words, he nuzzled his face into Asho's neck as he sobbed...

"Why.... y-....you don't ... need him....I need you...I-...love you...I-.." he could barely make a coherent sentence as he whispered those words into Asho's ear.

Thinking about it, he really began to see the true difference of Asho now and Asho then. Asho.. seemed whole and happy. Sniffling he thought about his life. He brought a woman great fortune and fame and when she didn't want it anymore she set him free and do to the resentment of no longer having purpose, he killed her... that alone tainted him. To kill the one thing that gave him his freedom... and he was about to do it again with Miles out of resentment and greed. He lost a lot of magic due to his own obsession with his freedom. He laughed quietly too himself as he sat back up on Asho. "hn.. I was so hell bent on you and I being together in my own world... I never thought about what you or what anyone else thought..... If you think Miles..is that important to you... then take him... get out of here..." he pulled himself up. In the distance, Miles gave out a soft groan but was still unconscious. Aylin wanted to cut the human's head off... to watch the blood ooze out of his lifeless body... but maybe.... maybe there was something to Asho's words that made him believe that Miles was actually pure.

I hope you realize though... Asho... Although you may love him now... what will you do when he dies? He's only human he can't live forever...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

He smiled gently at the other and got up as he moved off. "Thank you Aylin. You were always a good friend," Asho said as he moved over to the human. Passing his hand over Miles's head he healed whatever was wrong with him then looked over to Aylin again. "We can still be friends you know... And there is always an easier way to get magic. We all did it once, got what we needed from the earth... Try spending more time in that garden of yours..." Picking up the human in his arms and giving his friend a sad smile Asho disappeared back to the blonde's house.

Once there he took the human to his room and tucked him in, just sitting beside him as he slept waiting for him to wake.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces