Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:36 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise glanced up at Matthew sadly, then turned his gaze down. He didn't want to be here for this, but it was too late.

Matt's gaze went from Carlise to Seke. "Seke..." He spoke softly, "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:37 pm
FaeryFae

Seke stood coming over to Matthew touching his cheek lightly. "I'm doing better but I'm very sad about what I know that I must do." he stated looking into the others eyes. "Matt I .... I'm terribly sorry but I need to end things between us. I feel that my sister would have wanted me and Carlise to be together and raise Adam together. I'm so sorry please don't hate me Matthew " he whispered tears spilling down his cheeks now.

Vance frowned but stayed put his hand lightly on Matthew's shoulder. He was appalled at what was happening though and turned to glance briefly at Carlise.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:09 pm
Skylar Atherley

Matt stared back at Seke with a look of disbelief. "Really?" He asked, getting angry. He slapped Seke's hand away from his face. "Really?! I loved you. I tried my best to comfort you when Chrissy Dear left us. I did all I could for you. Hell, I even forgave you when you slept with Carlise before. Now you're going to leave me, after I put up with your Joshua bullcrap and worrying over you?" Matthew then glared angrily at Carlise. "Is this what you want, Carly? Did you set me up with this guy just so you could take him back?"

Carlise shook his head. "No, Matt. It's nothing like that. I-"

"I see then." Matt interrupted, "You set us up so you I could get Seke out of the way so you wouldn't feel guilty wanting your girlfriend's brother."

"Matt, please. I-"

"Screw you! Screw both of you! I hope you're both happy together." Matt hissed, "You two deserve each other." He turned and stormed out of the room.

"Matt! Wait!" Carlise started to follow him, but stopped at the doorway, looking and feeling absolutely terrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 pm
FaeryFae

Seke gulped "Matt wait its not like that honestly we tried everything we could to not do this. We seriously didn't mean for this to happen at all " he tried but Matthew left the room anyhow. He slumped back into bed tears sliding down his cheeks.

Vance shook his head glaring at both men before turning and striding after Matthew. Once he had caught up to him he placed his hands on the others shoulders before pulling him into a hug. "Come on Matt your going out with me for a while" he whispered before leading him from the hospital and to his car.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise sat on the bed next to Seke and rubbed his back in a comforting manner.

Matthew stood there in Vance's arms for a moment or two before he leaned into the other man. "Dammit..." He muttered in a shaky voice. He walked with Vance back to his car.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:25 am
FaeryFae

Seke sighed deeply "I'm sorry Carly its all my fault " he muttered shaking his head. "You must think that I'm such an idiot " he blurted out.

Vance simply held him allowing him to do what he needed to do. He knew what this was like and he was on Matthew's side. He shook his head "No I don't think your an idiot at all Matthew. Rather I think the other two are the idiots." he whispered.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:12 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Well, I do wish we could've found a better way to break the news to Matt." Carlise sighed, "But I don't think that you're an idiot. You were doing what you thought was right. It's better than stringing Matt along."

Matt wiped the tears from his face with the back of his hand. "Thanks, Vance." He murmured, "I...I don't know what to think..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:50 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

"Well, I do wish we could've found a better way to break the news to Matt." Carlise sighed, "But I don't think that you're an idiot. You were doing what you thought was right. It's better than stringing Matt along."

Matt wiped the tears from his face with the back of his hand. "Thanks, Vance." He murmured, "I...I don't know what to think..."

Seke nodded "Yes I agree it should have been done better but its over now" he whispered kissing Carlise lips softly

Vance held him wiping his eyes gently. "Matthew thats normal they hurt you and your reeling " he told him  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise softly returned the kiss. "We'll have to hope that Matt can find it in his heart to forgive us at some point."

"I know." Matt nodded, "It just...sucks. That's all. I mean, what did I do to deserve being treated this way? I thought I was being a good boyfriend..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Carlise softly returned the kiss. "We'll have to hope that Matt can find it in his heart to forgive us at some point."

"I know." Matt nodded, "It just...sucks. That's all. I mean, what did I do to deserve being treated this way? I thought I was being a good boyfriend..."

"I'm sure that he will forgive us for what we did. I love you Carly " he told him then laid his forehead against the others.

Vance kissed his cheek lightly "Matty listen you were a good boyfriend. Its totally on them not you at all. They are in the wrong you've done nothing wrong." he told him pulling him into a hug before kissing his lips softly. He pulled back flushed "I'm sorry" he stammered.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:58 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I'm sure that he will forgive us for what we did. I love you Carly " he told him then laid his forehead against the others.

Vance kissed his cheek lightly "Matty listen you were a good boyfriend. Its totally on them not you at all. They are in the wrong you've done nothing wrong." he told him pulling him into a hug before kissing his lips softly. He pulled back flushed "I'm sorry" he stammered.

Carlise sighed. He hoped that Seke was right. Matt was his closest friend. He didn't want their friendship to end because of this. "I love you, too." He spoke softly.

Matthew blinked at Vance when he pulled away from the kiss. There was a second's pause, and he leaned forward to kiss Vance back again. He pulled away to break the kiss. "It's okay." He replied, slightly breathless.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Carlise sighed. He hoped that Seke was right. Matt was his closest friend. He didn't want their friendship to end because of this. "I love you, too." He spoke softly.

Matthew blinked at Vance when he pulled away from the kiss. There was a second's pause, and he leaned forward to kiss Vance back again. He pulled away to break the kiss. "It's okay." He replied, slightly breathless.

Seke wrapped his arms around Carlise his heart beating fast. He then kissed him deeply pulling him tightly against himself.

Vance looked at him in shock when he kissed him back. "Matty whats going on... You make my heart pound... tell me to stop anytime " he told him then kissed him again deeply trailing his fingers down his back of one hand cupping his rear and pulling their fronts together.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:38 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise returned the kiss. He almost got lost in the moment until he thought he heard Adam stirring. He pulled away from the passionate kiss to check on his little boy and his mind cleared. "Maybe...this isn't the best place to be making out, Seke."

Matthew made a little sound of surprise into their kiss when he felt Vance's hand on his rear and press his body so much into him. Even though he wasn't quite ready to stop, he was well aware of his surroundings. When they had to break the kiss for air, Matt held up his hand in front of Vance's face to stop. "As much as I'm enjoying this..." He began with a little smirk, "I don't think this is conduct befitting of your workplace."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:59 pm
FaeryFae
Skylar Atherley

Carlise returned the kiss. He almost got lost in the moment until he thought he heard Adam stirring. He pulled away from the passionate kiss to check on his little boy and his mind cleared. "Maybe...this isn't the best place to be making out, Seke."

Matthew made a little sound of surprise into their kiss when he felt Vance's hand on his rear and press his body so much into him. Even though he wasn't quite ready to stop, he was well aware of his surroundings. When they had to break the kiss for air, Matt held up his hand in front of Vance's face to stop. "As much as I'm enjoying this..." He began with a little smirk, "I don't think this is conduct befitting of your workplace."

Seke nodded "I agree lets go see if I can get released so that we can go home " he told him riseing and striding out to the nurses station.

Vance was panting when the kiss stopped for air. "I agree come to my place I'm off for the night " he stated taking Matthew's hand and squeezing it lightly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise picked up Adam's carrier and followed behind Seke.

"Give me your address." Matt replied, "I'll see you later tonight."

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces