Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Really if you love him then you wouldn't have made out with him right where he could see Michael"Mark said coldly as he looked over at Adrian. "Weakling" he said gently.

"What is going on here?"the dean asked.

Just as the dean asked what was going on Michael tackled Mark to the ground making fist hit face. The teachers held them apart. "The football team raped Adrian!" He yelled. "They said Mark let them! Said it was okay because I didn't keep my deal with Mark when I came out and told everyone myself that I was gay and loved Adrian!" He said and broke free of the teacher holding him, he ran over to Adrian and picked him up "I love you Adrian and I'm sorry uou got hurt because of me!" He said sobbing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael let the teachers take Adrian to the nurses office so he can be looked over and made sure he is okay and alive. You can go with to check on yourself. I will deal with them right now, all of you to my office now" the dean said calmly as one of the teachers held his arms out.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:07 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael let the teachers take Adrian to the nurses office so he can be looked over and made sure he is okay and alive. You can go with to check on yourself. I will deal with them right now, all of you to my office now" the dean said calmly as one of the teachers held his arms out.

Michael picked Adrian up and placed him in the teachers arms. He followed the dean and the other boys to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am
MichaelaWhite18

"You can go with him Michael I will come talk to you when I'm done with them"the dean said pushing them into the office. The teachers made their way down to the nurses office.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:44 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"You can go with him Michael I will come talk to you when I'm done with them"the dean said pushing them into the office. The teachers made their way down to the nurses office.

Michael nodded "Yes sir." He said and ran after the teachers carrying Adrian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Placing Adrian down on the bed and pulling the covers over him they let the nurse start as they left the room as well as the nurse came in and began. "So what happened here?"she asked calmly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Placing Adrian down on the bed and pulling the covers over him they let the nurse start as they left the room as well as the nurse came in and began. "So what happened here?"she asked calmly.

"He was raped by the football players." He said holding Adrians hand tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse blinked as she turned Adrian over onto his stomach and looked him over and looked at his rear. Gently she poked at it before looking at Michael gently. "Well that he was and seems they really did a number on him. They tore up a few of the muscles inside and as well caused some internal bleeding. but he will be fine"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse blinked as she turned Adrian over onto his stomach and looked him over and looked at his rear. Gently she poked at it before looking at Michael gently. "Well that he was and seems they really did a number on him. They tore up a few of the muscles inside and as well caused some internal bleeding. but he will be fine"he said gently.

"I'll make them pay." He said but held Adrian's hand while he cried. "I'm so sorry Adrian...I tried to protect you but I hurt you anyway." He said sobbing "You probably hate me now and I wouldn't blame you either." He said and kissed the males forehead..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael, how long have you know Adrian? Do you know him well enough to know what goes on at home or not at all?"she asked gently and began to apply some medication on the injured area.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Michael, how long have you know Adrian? Do you know him well enough to know what goes on at home or not at all?"she asked gently and began to apply some medication on the injured area.

"I watched him at the beginning of the school year. He was always getting picked on and I am sad to say that I bullied him to...but I met his grandmother once." He said and frowned "She wasn't a very nice lady." He said sighing heavily. "He and I struck up a deal for something and that's how we began hanging out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am
MichaelaWhite18

"Well it seems besides the beating and getting pick on here , there is more damage shown here then just from school. Seems he is getting abused at home or outside of school. Do not know what but it looks bad really bad'she said gently and began to work on getting the wounds taken care off.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Well it seems besides the beating and getting pick on here , there is more damage shown here then just from school. Seems he is getting abused at home or outside of school. Do not know what but it looks bad really bad'she said gently and began to work on getting the wounds taken care off.

Michael looked at Adrian gently "No wonder tried to take the beatings here at school..." He said sadly and held Adrians hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding she finished up and stood up calmly and gently "Alright I will go call his grandmother and let her know to come get him and make sure he gets some rest. He is going to need it" she said gently and walked away.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Nodding she finished up and stood up calmly and gently "Alright I will go call his grandmother and let her know to come get him and make sure he gets some rest. He is going to need it" she said gently and walked away.

Michael nodded and watched her leave. The whole time he sat there he didn't let go of Adrians hand  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff