Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] It's My Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 pm
<********> He brought a wrist across his eyes, still chuckling. "This s**t's gettin' out of hand." The mildness of his laughter indicated that that one was probably accidental.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm
Sera paused as her hand slipped off his arm, remaining silent for a few moments before her giggles started again, "That was a good one." She wanted to think of more, and endeavored to do so, but being horizontal coupled with being so worn out from laughing so much was making her tired.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm
He turned his head to look at her, vaguely confused. "A good what?" A moment passed, and an expression of clarity dawned in his features. "Oh s**t." That was a good one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm
The brunette nodded enthusiastically - an action which she quickly decided to not do again ever - before giggling again. "Hold on, I got one more - one more," she said eagerly, reaching her hand up to grab his arm again as she leaned toward him more, "You know, you're rather handsome."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm
There was a wicked grin in his features as he similarly leaned further toward her, scrunching his expression to correctly enunciate the words with which he replied, "Why thandk you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:03 pm
A skeptical frown replaced her amused expression as she moved her hand from his arm to pat it lightly against his cheek, "That was kind of a stretch, huh? Nice try though."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm
He shrugged excessively, "Yeaaah, what can I say? It was all I had on hand."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:08 pm
"...pff." Her hand dropped from his face as her head dropped forward onto him as she started giggling again. "Okay, that was a good one."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm
He formed his hands into fists and pumped them enthusiastically into the air above him, "Winnerrrrr."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 pm
"Yeah, you win," she ceded with a giggle when her head raised once more, and her arm slipped off of him so she could support herself on the floor better. "I'm too tired to think of anymore. Thinking's hard."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm
"Mmmmhmmmm," he agreed, the 'mm' trailing into more of an 'uuhh' as a yawn interrupted him. "All this goddamn thinkin'. Coulda aced high school chem if I thought half as hard 'n that class."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm
His yawn compelled her to yawn as well, her head tilting down a bit as she did so, but her face remained scrunched once she finished due to distasteful thoughts. "Ugh, I hated high school," she mumbled as she slipped her arms out from beneath her to flop the rest of the way forward and be properly horizontal, then rested her head atop her folded arms. "Everything sucked."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm
"Yeh that's high school," he said - or muttered. "If it was all peaches and cream they'd call it… somethin' else. Low school. Hell if I know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 pm
"Peaches'n cream school's too long," she noted with a frown, and raised her head just long enough so she could grab one of the nearby pillows and pull it over to use that instead of her arms. Another tired yawn escaped her, and her eyes half-lidded as she mused quietly, "Bet they'd have the best desserts though."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 pm
"Not as good as cheesecake school," he mumbled. "Or fancy waffle school. Ice cream sundae school. Hey." He raised a finger smartly. "Sundae school. Sunday school. I did the thing again."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff