Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm
She shook his hand off, giggling a little "Alright but id guess we should check the airship first... i think i saw him there when i was watching Cyrus fight." she said, using her hands to push herself off the rock and picking her staff up from the ground " come on, i know the way up." as she started to run to the exit.
(exit to airship)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:09 am
Solace Yamanaka
Sannin||Kirigakure||Ninjutsu||Bloodline-Shoton Release||Clan-Yamanaka
Chakra-313/313||Speed:6||Strength:6

User Image

Solace opened his eyes and found himself staring upwards at the bright blue sky. The clouds gracefully drifted in the wind and he felt a breeze course through his hair. He seemed to be on the ground and he could feel the grass in between his fingers. It was nice here, and peaceful.

Then Sol jerked up and both his hands flew to his neck, his eyes wide with fear. He remembered being caught in the insane lady's genjutsu, not being able to escape, somebody trying to save him but failing. Finally he could feel the brief moment when the sword passed through his neck and he was shortly pulled out of the genjutsu. To experience his own death.

Solace climbed to his feet and began to look around. He seemed to be in a training field and saw a village a bit away. He jogged over to the village and from there he would go back to the six paths.  

Solarius flare

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces