Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm
Rosie

"Sandlewood, can't say I've had the pleasure of visiting there." He hadn't had much of a chance to explore Kodo when he had been living here. It had bothered him endlessly as a child but now he would get to explore to his heart's content as he search for his younger brother. Killing two birds with one stone is the expression he believed. "I'll be sure to stop by to try the tea though." He slid Rosie's cup across the plastic table with one hand as he slid his dessert towards him with the other. "I hope you enjoy." He smiled lightly as he motioned to their snacks before taking a bite from his own. This little pastry shop was almost enough to make him want to move back to Camphoreon.

Almost.

"Indeed, but there also appears to be a lot of people who are...less than pleased." He observed as he took a quiet sip of tea. "As I am simply visiting I can't say that I'm too interested in the matter but I am curious as to why some are disappointed." Andre said it lightly but honestly, he was curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Andre

A bright smile spread over her face when he agreed to go, lifting both her hands to accept the cut from him.
lifting it into her fingers she brought it to her lips delicately, letting it linger as she allowed a few seconds to cool down, and to take in the aroma of the tea before taking a sip.

Perfect.

glancing back up as she places her cut back down on the table she tilted her head. "I could explain and keep it brief, a lot of it has to do with the organization Team Rocket and how the League is trying to help handle whats been happening here. Its a rough situation and I'm starting to think that people are getting worried." Rosie explained, glancing around at the faces of her comrades again.
She smiled anyway and looked back at Andre "I'm sure it'll end up alright though, it usually does."

She took the pastry, and took a taste of it, pausing once she had put it in her mouth.
"... this is delicious."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 am
Jace

"Well I didn't. Not really." 'Tabitha' explained "I got her just after she hatched. She needed a trainer and now she works with me."
The grunt smiled- that wasn't entirely untrue; Octavia certain had been with her since the moment she was 'born', even if that wasn't such a conventional introduction to the world.
"He's here." She nodded, and reached to press a button on the Bayleef's pokéball.

The Grass type stood alongside the fire-pony for a moment before recognising the Charmander, and Jace, and approaching him with a big grin.
<> He greeted, happily.

<> The Ponyta responded, then, before Treestar made his entrance, answered: <> She did seem to be enjoying Jace's petting though, and snorted happily when he glanced back at her.

"Sometimes we do." Tambrey confirmed, but lifted her hand in a 'so-so' gesture. "A lot of our work takes place 'in the field', studying some wild pokémon or another, so we have to be ready to defend ourselves with our team. Battling is good for training and bonding, though we're probably not as professionally as you're going to be."

Ray

"People got all shouty at the pokécon too and they said people who weren't were Rockets and pokémon stealers! I bet this is the same, right?" Henrietta looked up at Ray for confirmation, then shot another scowl out at the trainers.
"That's stupid! How could having pokémon be illegal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:50 am
Henrietta

Ray lifted her hands in the air, "Look guys, believe what you want to, but unless you have something you want to do about it, or if I'm being charged with something." She looked pointedly to the officer who she doubted had reason to keep her. "DS and I are going to leave you guys to cool down."

"I don't care what she's up to but the facts remain." The trainer glanced from Henrietta to Ray as the women started to move away.
"Its illegal if you've done something bad enough to get kicked out of the league." He told her. "Bet she never told you that did she?"
The boy looked to the police officer "Check the ball, its not hers."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:28 pm
As Yuri sheathed his sword and started to leave, a second plainclothes officer who had witnessed the encounter moved to follow him at a leisurely pace to ensure that he was, in fact, leaving the premises. The one still with the group raised his hands, palms out, in a gesture for them all to relax. Though the woman seemed very calm about the whole situation, the trainers did not. "Alright. Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me for a bit so we can ask you a few questions about this matter." While his tone wasn't harsh or angry, it was firm, and the man expected cooperation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 pm
Lin

While she didn't really understand what he meant at all by 'outshine' - outshine what? - she merely smiled and curtsied slightly, a light blush in her cheeks. "Thank you, Lin," she said, though she couldn't help but be a little disappointed that he'd never heard of Grande Ile. That was to be expected of some people, she supposed... Oh well. At least it gave her a chance to talk about her country, and she loved her country.

His offer for her to join him made her beam quite happily, and she quickly nodded. "I'd love to! I can tell you about Grande Ile, too, if you'd like, while we're sharing," the girl offered, then glanced around once she realized that they were, in fact, still in the middle of a crowd. "Oh! Um, should we find somewhere to sit, out of the way?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm
Dove

The guy following them didn't escape Yuri's notice but he didn't really care and thus kept walking towards the exit.

"Those kids were accusing Ray of stealing that snake of hers when he clearly chose to go with her himself. That's the problem with cops these days, they can't tell right from wrong anymore. The innocent people get shafted while the real bad guys get away with it."

Yuri purposely raising his voice enough so that the guy tailing them could hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:15 pm
Yuri

The cop following along a ways behind them did indeed hear Yuri's raised comments, and figured he had been noticed, though he didn't seem to care nor do anything else. Yuri's comments about right and wrong did receive an amused snort in response - the cop obviously thought terribly little of the other man's opinions on right and wrong given the fact said man with said opinions hadn't hesitated to point a weapon at a small group of children.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 pm
yuri

Dove was quiet a long moment as he spoke, risking a slightly hurt glance back at the officer when he snorted--she was supposedly under his protection, after all, as an inhabitant of Kodo, and found his attitude somewhat justified (since, yes, Yuri might have overreacted...) but arrogant all the same-- as she continued to follow Yuri, her Pokemon trailing after her. While she agreed to some extent, she had taken the initiative to follow him only to make sure he was calm, and as it appeared to be a rough subject, she let it slide with only a nod, instead electing to change the subject quickly.

"Will you stay for the fireworks?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Dove

Yuri was very rarely not calm, even if he was passionate about certain subjects. He just continued on, with Repede following at his side.

"I wasn't planning on it," he admitted. "Plus I don't think our 'friend' back there is going to let me hang around anyway."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm
Dove shook her head, a clearly disappointed look on her face. "We can watch from outside the fairgrounds if you want. We're still under same sky..."

It wasnt like they could stop them from watching a fire works show, even if it meant leaving the fair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 am
Officer, Henrietta

Ray put her hands up in a makeshift shrug, looking over at Double Stripe as she passed, the trainers, the snake slithering heavily after her, shooting a look toward the younger trainers with still green eyes.
Ray paused close by the trainer who was actually worth his metal, towering over him with her hands slipping into her pockets.
He didn't back down, frowning as he glared back up at her half lidded eyes heavily shadowed in black makeup.
"One day you'll understand, and maybe my influence might make an impression on you." She told him, leaning forward slightly stopping just close enough to not be invasive of his space "If you're worth as much as I think you are, Stay in Kodo, and tell me you're league's ideals hold any weight when it matters."

A smirk met his scowl and just as quickly she moved out from in front of them, reaching a hand up to put it on Henrietta's shoulder
"You should go find some kids to battle before it gets too much darker. don't stick around here, its boring." The women winked at the smaller girl. then turned toward the officer, holding her hands up again "Ask away officer."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 am
The officer waited only until they were at least a little away from the group of trainers as well as Henrietta before speaking. "First of all, please state your full name, as well as whether or not that Serperior is registered in your name."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:49 am
Double Stripe wrinkled his nose at the officer glancing over to Ray as she spoke after the questions.
"Rayan Coral Kenney" she replied "And no, he isn't."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 am
The officer pulled out a notepad and a pen with which to write down said name and one or two other quick details. Well, this just made things a little harder. "Are you currently in possession of his pokeball?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff