Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Trials and Tribulations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Yuri mentally sighed a little. The only thing that was getting on his nerves right now was her worrying. If only she would stop feeling so poorly about herself and have confidence like before. He had to wonder if she had just been faking that.

Her observation though was unexpected and he blinked once, not really sure what to say.

"Yeah, I guess I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:16 pm
She nodded, taking a few more bites and switching her gaze to the view out the window. "So what's keeping you in Kodo...?" she asked, getting the feeling that he was getting annoyed. Conversation... Conversation was good.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 pm
"I dunno..." He said, holding back a smirk as he then continued.

"Maybe I'm just afraid Flynn will slug me if I don't."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 pm
"You're afraid of Flynn?" she laughed softly, finally offering him a full smile. Really, she couldn't imagine many people being afraid of the blonde, though she supposed he was intimidating somehow. Maybe.

Setting aside her food, she moved to stand next to him, her hand reaching out to stroke Lovey as she hopped up to join the man on the windowsill. "I really can't imagine you being afraid of much... maybe that's why it terrified me to think we wouldn't see you again after that hearing," she allowed quietly, her gaze outside and on the view below.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Yuri stared at her for a moment before laughing. Wow she had thought he was serious? "It was a joke," he then said with an amused smirk.

However that expression quickly melted away at what was said next. "Why? It's not like they were going to lock me away forever."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:58 pm
Though she had only been kidding, her cheeks turned a bit pink anyway. "I know that," she pouted, elbowing his leg gently.

His more solemn expression went unnoticed as she turned her gaze to Lovey instead, her fingers fluffing the fur around her neck. "They very well could have, though. That was... a pretty weighted list, Yuri."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm
"Maybe a few years, but not forever," Yuri corrected her. It had been mostly minor offenses after all. Except for the incident in Kodo that they had chalked up to self defense.
"Even if they did, I don't regret what I've done." This said with upmost seriousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm
"A few years..." A weak laugh under her breath. "Yeah..."

He didn't regret it, and from the look on his face, that was absolutely obvious... she thought. Barely an inkling of suspicion did flitter through her mind, however, and she studied him carefully, a troubled look behind her eyes as she lowered them to the streets below yet again. "There's nothing at all you would change if you could?" she asked carefully, not prying but honest.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm
Yuri's mouth was set in a stoic line and expressionless eyes watched her carefully. She doubted him, and why shouldn't she?
He was a criminal after all. Still that didn't bother him. He had meant what he had said.

"I dont regret stealing or kicking the Guarde's a** any more than killing those guys to save you and Luke."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:56 pm
Her eyes stayed low for a few minutes before she lifted them up to the sky, her gaze distant as if contemplating something deeply. After a few long minutes, she scooped Lovey up into her arms and leaned against the opposite frame of the window, her eyes still toward the sky. "It's...unconventional and reckless, but... you're still one of the best people I've ever met, Yuri."

This was so far from her world, and yet his actions demanded her respect more than many she could reflect on. He was the hero... far from a knight in shining armor, but a hero nonetheless, no matter how he was appraised. Shaking deeper thoughts away, as they were best left for solitary contemplation, she looked to him, hoping to lighten the air at least a bit. "Why the Guarde? Your best friend is a Captain, and they're here to help people, aren't they?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm
Yuri smiled just a little at that. "Now you're really starting to sound like, Flynn."

He then shrugged his shoulders. "A lot of the guys in the Guarde are good people, they just get in my way sometimes. Its nothing personal, with the exception of a few."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm
Dove shook her head fondly, then looked to him with a small smile. "Yes, well... He's not a bad person either, so I'll take it as a compliment this time," she teased, stroking Lovey's ears.

His easy answer was accepted with a resigned--but amused-- sigh of her own, though she still couldn't say she approved entirely. "Well... at least you get the job done."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 pm
Yuri smirked a little before taking another bite of food. "That's kinda the point," he admitted. It would suck to do all that and not get the job done, so he always did his best.

With that he went quiet again, pondering about what to do with the rest of his day.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:08 am
She shook her head quietly with her smile still there, choosing to say no more on the matter. Yes, it was still disheartening to know he held no remorse, but she couldn't bring herself to believe he wasn't a truly good person. He had proven himself too many times.

When he fell silent, she respected it, and shifted to set Lovey down on the floor once more. Taking a careful step, she laid her fingers at the crook of his arm and leaned forward to quickly kiss his cheek before moving back to her place to finish her food with a quiet "It's so much better to see you free."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:18 pm
Turning to look as she came closer, Yuri blinked when she bent down to kiss him on the cheek. It took him a little by surprise but he mustered a small smile.

"Thanks."

It certainly nice to be free. Even if he was use to sitting around in a jail cell, that didn't mean he liked it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff