Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:23 pm
Guenivere ORion
Mystic Moon Ampris
(So others know this is about 1800 in the time frame.)

for real i thought it was medieval days o_O oh well o-o i guess not alot of pilaging goes on eh?

It does and it doesn't.Some beings are still in the mind frame of that time like craven.Some towns do not like to be in that of the era but of the past because it how they survived)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:50 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion
Mystic Moon Ampris

for real i thought it was medieval days o_O oh well o-o i guess not alot of pilaging goes on eh?

It does and it doesn't.Some beings are still in the mind frame of that time like craven.Some towns do not like to be in that of the era but of the past because it how they survived)

i guess i get it o-o well i guess the raiders i have in my basement are just bad men ^^"  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Guenivere ORion
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion
Mystic Moon Ampris

i guess i get it o-o well i guess the raiders i have in my basement are just bad men ^^"

that works smile bad guys do need to die)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm
Jonathan nodded. He stepped foreword and grabbed his sword. He was fully intending to do as he was told. But. He smelt two pure bloods. He said nothing, waiting only until he had the bloody print, before bolting. He moved fast. Yet the ground still froze where he stepped in it.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:56 am
one of kitsunes tails shoots out and trips Johnathan up and her voise echoes in arianna's head. RUN BOTH OF YOU NOW!!!. kitsune growls at craven. your not going to be able to do that to my lady arianna.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 am
Arianna curses as she ran with him.She knew things were going down hill.

Craven moves to strike at Kitsune carefully watching her tails.He had once fought her kind and had killed a lot of them"Your blood will also taste good little furball"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am
kitsune dodges cravens strike and she morphs in to hger anthromorphic form and she is holding her katana and ready. sadly being the last of my kind has its curse's craven. kitsune was an immortal due to her being the only white kyuubi her angelic powers of immortal healing had rendered her unable to die even if she is run through the heart. death hasnt concoured me yet and i doubt it ever will. she dashes straight at craven her right eye blazing with fox fury.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am
Jonathan recovered fast, the hair barely touching the bottom of hit boot before he was out of sight. He was closing in fast. Something was slowing the female pure down.... How old was the male? In the distance the air grew colder.

Aneneas felt something and stopped, turning back to see. He was starting to feel fear. Fear for his life. He then bolted even faster when he felt cold air hit him.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 am
*kitsune throws a white fox fire ball and it makea a long line of fire between aneneas and arianna makeing sure thy have time to get away from jonathan and a the rest of the fox fire ball forms in to a winged kyuubi and it grabs aneneas's collar of his shirt and one of the tails grabs arianna and places her on its back and it starts to run with them both. keep them safe chi. kitsune also sends a thought to arianna and aneneas' minds. please if you make it please remember me for who i am and not what i will permanently loose  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 am
Craven smirks"Using fire I see"he makes an whip of thorn from the earth and cracks it cutting her cheek.He laughs darkly.

Arianna stops dead.She see the castle"Aneneas go inside that castle now"She would fight now though she was at a disadvantage because of the rising sun  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 pm
chi barks at arianna and nudges her out of the sunlight and a vil of matalic red blood is dropped in to arianna's hand.drink this kitsunes blood has properties in strengthening a vampire in sunlight i'll stand guard...

kitsunes metalic blood flows down her cheek. yah and i wonder why in your human life you liked blood so much your so much like vlad the impailer and the sun is rising  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 pm
Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn heard movement outside she knew she couldn't go out like she was she would be fried to the bone,"I haven't perfect that formula for me to be in the sun and unless i drink from a pureblood I can't even be out there without burning up to death", she growled slamming the journal down on her desk and pacing the floors, she rummaged around the room and began to find every peice of black cloth she could, she slipped on a long sleeved heavy velvet gown over her black night gown, also she placed a large amount of black material around her face, slipped 3 pairs of gloves on her hands and even wore 2 pairs of long mens breeches to make sure that the sun didn't find her legs if she walked to fast, with dark heave boots and 5 pairs of black stockings she felt she was ready to face the sun outside, turning she opened the door, the morning air was coming and she could already feel a hot heat bearing down on her, she sped down the stone steps and out onto the moor infront of Arianna, covered completely in black she replied behind her screen of dark silk and velvet that had been rapped tightly around her head,"What are you doing here and what are you bringing to my castle?", her voice wasn't that delightful for the fact she feared the rising sun as the heat rose around her in her covered darkness.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:57 pm
Jonathan simply ran through the fire as if it were wind. The temps tire not effecting him due to his cold aura. He did not slow. But he was not overly close ether. However his ice preceded him. The air was cold.

Aneneas felt as if it was about to rise. Yet, it just kept getting colder. As if a wind from the direction of the town. He hurried with Arianna when he saw the new woman. He gently hid behind Arianna. This was bad. Two new things. He looked back. "Danger is coming..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:16 am
kitsunes voise echoes in aneneas's mind. touch chi and absorb his power let him become you and help draw your blade and protect lady arianna....kitsune draws her blade and coats it in her holy white flame and slashes it upwards at craven. MAY THE ANGELIC FLAMES OF HEAVEN CLENSE YOUR SOUL!!!  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm
(Laura try to keep what your doing from going god mod please)

Arianna drank it but it wasn't really helping her.She looks at Anwyn"Get inside..let us in.We need to get from those seeking to kill us all."She was paling and feeling the burning on her skin"By the blood we need help"

Craven laughs"I am a warrior and blood is so beautiful when fresh."he attacks again hoping to get a vital spot  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff