Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:46 pm
Reve put her hand on his arm. "I... I don't wanna be alone." She blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

Diamu smiled. "Okie dokie." He closed the door, walking over to the bed. "Everything here is of the best quality. This bed can take quite a bit of jostling." He winked, laughing after to show his joking. He walked over to a make-up mirror area. "We got one of these thingies for the theatrical Beings. I dunno what they're for but I see them backstage all the time." He rambled on for a while on the tings in the room, hopefully making her more comfortable.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:56 pm
Reve blushed at his comment. Oh my god he's perverted. She bit her lip and smiles whenever he said something funny. Maybe she'd finally made a friend? Maybe they really weren't so bad after all...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

"And best of all," he opened a large closet, "a walk in closet!" He then laughed nervously. "Well, I guess we need to get you clothes first. I guess we can get Cicile's parents to make us a bunch." He rubbed his chin in thought. "But that'd mean an unwanted visit from that brat.... Eh, whatever. It's Vincot's problem, not ours. For now, you should be able to fit in Quinn's older stuff he's grown out of. That is," he studied her dress, "if you're ok with pants?"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 pm
Reve looked down. Pants? She didn't normally wear pants... "My legs will get cold!" She blurted out without thinking. She blushed and covered her mouth with her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

"Your legs will get cold...in pants?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He then smiled. "I'll go grab his old clothes and we'll see what we can do, ok? Maybe I can sew something up for you." He leaft the room only for a moment, then came back with a huge purple tub. He set it down, opening it to reveal tons of gothic clothing. Some of which were actually kind of feminine. "Ah ha! I knew he kept these!" He took out a couple gothic dresses, spreading them on the floor. "Here's some...uh...'uniforms' he wore for a while. Ehehehe...." He also took out some large long-sleeved shirts that could be worn as short dresses. He then took out two pairs of fishnets, blushing brightly as he giggled pervily, laying them down. "Ok. This should do ya until we get clothes from Cecile's family."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 pm
Reve blushed looking at all the revealing dresses and shirts. "Uh... On second thought- pants don't sound bad!" She didnt like the fishnets, but the long t-shirts were cute... Maybe she could pair them up with some thigh-high socks? And the long sleeves would be good for a cute style. (In my head I keep thinking kawaii points XD im sorry)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

Diamu nodded, sticking one pair of fishnets over his head, digging deeper in the box. "Well there should be cute socks of various sizes and maybe some accessories and stuff. I dunno you just gotta dig. I, however, am stealing this pair of fishnets." He pointed to his head, grinning. "Take whatever though. Quinn won't care."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:59 pm
"... Thank you." She smiled and crouched next to him. "I like the t-shirts... But... Do you think it would be inappropriate?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

"Inappropriate? Nah, it'll be fine." Diamu waved his hand in a 'don't worry bout it' motion. "Wear whatcha want." He smiled, Ozzie crawling onto the floor, looking up at Diamu. "No, I will not take off the fishnets. I think they're rather fitting. ....Well I didn't ask you anyway, Ozzie. Go piss off a pigeon." He stuck his tongue out at the iguana, who turned and walked away from him.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm
"You talk to animals?" She asked, staring at the lizard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

Diamu nodded. "Yup. That's my one talent. Talkin to animals. I'm pretty happy about it. Just wished that it was a package deal with shapeshifting. But sadly not." He sighed, then threw his shoe at Ozzie. "Eh, shut up, smartass! You know I love ya." He smiled as the iguana made some irritated noises.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:20 pm
"Can everyone talk to animals?" She asked. She wanted to add on 'or do they have real friends?' But that seemed a bit rude...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Diamu shook his head. "No. Everyone here is born with one ability. Any extra abilities is sold in serums. But they are WAY too expensive. And there's tons of rules to go along with it too. Like I can talk to animals, and Quinn can turn invisible."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm
"Oh.." She imagined Quinn being invisible, and what he would do... She laughed at the thought of him running around naked and no one knowing a thing.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff