Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image

"After graduation? I'm graduating this year, and I'm planning on attending college, yeah." Lock sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know where yet, though. I want to play it all by ear. But... I also don't want to grow up and get old."

Awesome nerd
I'll read it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Oh, but growing up's part of the fun." Fredrich smirked. "College is where you start your life. Everything that happens is because of you and no one else. It's also where you make your true life long friends. It's how I met Cameron." He paused. "It's strange, isn't it? Kids grow up yelling that their parents can't be the boss of them, yet when the time to become independent arrives, they wish for that life back. An ironic twist of life, I guess. What do you plan on majoring in? Music, I'm guessing?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Lock shook his head, staring at the table. "Not me. I hated my childhood. Most of my years as a kid were spent hanging out with the two friends I had and staying as far away from my house as possible." Looking back up at him with a smile, he shook his head once again. "Anyway, naw. I'm majoring in Criminal Law. I want to be a detective like you, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Family problems?" Fredrich assumed. "Wouldn't surprise me. It's a rather common theme nowadays. Even I had issues with my parents." he said and grew distant for a moment as he stared at his coffee. Suddenly, he looked back up at Lock and smiled softly at him. "Are you sure that's a good idea for someone as famous as you? I'm sure the crime rate will increase just so people can meet you." he chuckled lightly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

"In order to have issue with them, they would have had to been there," he whispered, crossing his arms. "Anyway, I think I'll become one in some small rural town that's never heard of k-pop. It would be fantastic, I think."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"If you can find one." Fredrich pointed out. He recalled what Lock said earlier. His parents must've been the busy types, working too much to spend time with him. For someone with that kind of past, he grew up very nicely. Sure he was stubborn, but he had a strong sense of justice and good morals. It was refreshing to see someone grow out of that kind of family well than end up a criminal.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

"And if I can't, then I'll work here with you!" he proclaimed, grinning and setting his fists on his hips. "Or maybe even become a criminal law professor! Oh, the possibilities are endless~ Whadya think, Fredrich? Would I look good in a police officer's outfit?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The older male didn't react too much. "Don't you already work as a detective?" he observed then drank his coffee again. He thanked the waitress when she gave him a refill.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

"Free lance. I want to be certified." The man's leg rose to rest his foot on the seat, wrapping his arms around his bent leg and leaning his tilted head on his knee. "That way, you can't make fun of about it anymore. It used to hurt my feelings when you did that."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Really?" Fredrich raised an eyebrow. "You looked as though it never fazed you. Sorry, then. There was a point where one man dressed like you barged in and claimed to know everything. I think his name starts with an A. I don't know, I just focused on getting him out. Cameron had to scare him off with his insane ways. Needless to say, I wasn't quite to willing to believe that pop stars could have any experience handling the law. By the looks of the tabloids, it's rather the opposite, isn't it? Even now, wasn't there a friend of yours accused of leaving a brothel?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

"I'm a famous pop star and get critisized daily. I've learned to look as if nothing gets me," he explained, running a hand through his hair and sighing. Hearing the man's words, the Korean winced. "Oh God, don't remind me. Haneul was almost pushed out of the band because of that."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Fortunately he was only visiting his sister, right? Or was that his cousin?" Fredrich gave Lock a knowing smile. "I told you I did my research, didn't I?" He paused when he heard his phone ring and glanced at it before pressing 'IGNORE' and putting it away. The last thing he needed to do with a hangover this bad was work.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

"Yes, his sweet, yet corrupted cousin who now lives happily in Beverly Hills with her rich new husband that our manager so kindly introduced her to," he laughed, lifting his mug to his lips. Hearing the phone, he set the mug back down and smirked at Fredrich. "Oh, Detective~ Are we playing hooky today?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"The last thing I need is to hear Cameron ramble on about something he's seen on TV. Of course, he'll probably call me about it later anyway..." Fredrich sighed while rubbing his forehead. "Besides, I have a date to get ready for."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image

"Date?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion before he remembered that Fredrich had asked him out. "Oh yeah! Silly me!" Laughing nervously, the teen rubbed the back of his neck and crossed his legs under the table, accidentally brushing his leg against Fredrich's. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces