Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You've got it wrong. Usually people having sex tend to be happy." he explained. At the mention of a wedding ring, Alcott hesitated and rubbed his left ring finger. "Yeah, I recently got divorced." he said softly. Deciding not to linger on it, he looked back at Ben and gave him a weird look. "I don't usually check out my friends- Wait, what do you mean someone like me?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not the old sour puss. Apparently, even when he banged my mom, thinking she was his ex-wife, he still seemed pissed off," he said, reaching over the counter for a lighter. Grabbing one, he brought the flame to his cigarette and lit it, inhaling the chemicals deeply. "You don't seem to be completely straight to me. Dunno why. Maybe it's your hair, the way you hold yourself, I don't know. You just do."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I what?" Alcott yelled. "I'm nowhere near gay! I-" He paused when he heard the door open and turned to see Armageddon stepping in.
The demon was running a hand through his red hair when he saw Ben wearing his jacket. "Hey, what'd I say about wearing my stuff, kid?" he snapped until he recognized the man in the same room as them. "Wha-? What the hell are you doing here?" he demanded, though he didn't look as angry as he always did.
Alcott blew smoke out of his nose and held up his bag of booze. "You barely go out drinking anymore, so I decided to come here and drink with you."
"What makes you think I wanna drink, kid?" When Alcott just stared at him, Armageddon felt a vein throb and turned to face the staircase. "I'll show you around. I'm pretty sure there's an bar somewhere here." he said while walking forward.
The blonde whistled and followed close behind. "Look at you getting all sorts of special treatment."
"Shut up!" Armageddon blabbed over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben stuck his half-smoked cigarette into the ashtray, stuffing his hands in his pockets and starting towards the door. "Fourth floor, second hallway, third door on the left," he said loudly, looking back at them. "Tell them Ben sent you with his regards. Meanwhile, I'm going out. If you see my mother, tell her that you dropped me off at the library so I could study." Turning back to the door, the teen raised his hand in a half-wave, his other hand reaching for the doorknob.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

When Ben left, Alcott glanced over his shoulder then at Armageddon. "How old's he? He looks like a teen but sounds like a twenty-something-year-old."
"That's pretty much it with him." the demon grunted while going up the second flight of stairs.
The two stayed quiet for a moment, walking side-by-side, before the blonde male smirked. "He's a sharp-tongued guy. He nearly figured me out right off the bat." he chuckled quietly.

~~~

A few hours had passed and Armageddon sat on the couch at the living room. He rubbed his head as he glowered at the massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Alcott left about ten minutes ago. They had finished off all the drinks he brought, and he brought some strong stuff. Armageddon burped and grunted in reaction, a drunk blush on his face and his eyes strained with concentration.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin walked into the castle, smelling slightly of a female's perfume. Shutting the door behind him, he heard his stepfather before he smelled and saw him. With a sigh, he took off the heavy coat and set it aside, walking over with his arms crossed. "Oh, honestly," he murmured, stopping in front of the man and cocking his hip. "I can't leave you alone for even a moment. How much did you drink?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Shuddup. Yer makin' too much noise, k-HIC-kid." Armageddon growled drunkenly while glaring at all three Benjamins. "I didn't dri-HIC-nk dat much, 'nyway. HIC! 'M jus tired, 's all... BURP! Oh. 'scuse me."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Shut up, you moron," he grumbled, reaching out to grab his stepfather's arm and tug him into a standing position. "Come on, let's get you to bed."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Too dizzy to fight back, Armageddon allowed himself to get up. He moved to fast and slumped against Ben to keep himself from falling. "I told you dat I dun need ta sleep-HIC! kid." he grumbled while leaning against him for support.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Shush!" he snapped, rolling his eyes and holding him up. "Come on, Arm." Ben then started to the stairs, dragging his father with him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"You shush!" the demon sneered before pausing. He wobbled a little then leaned in close and sniffed Ben. "Y'smell pretty." he noted dully them smirked at him. "Jus like a woman." he snickered.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The teen grunted and pushed at his chest, unable to make the strong man move. "Hey, shut it. I do not!" he protested, blushing softly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:29 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Snickering again, Armageddon slung an arm around Ben's shoulder and pat his chest with his other hand. "See, this is how a taker should smell!" he blabbed. "He wans m'ta be th'bottom, but I ain't doin' dat. I ain't girly, HIC, right?!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"I beg your pardon, but I am NOT a bottom!" he exclaimed, then blinked. "Wait, who wants you to be the bottom?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah
AND IT BEGINS

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The demon either didn't hear or was too drunk to reply. "'S jus mad 'cause I'm good at sex." he snickered as they reached his room. He stopped at the edge of his bed and seemed to stare at the mattress distantly before turning back to Ben. Suddenly grabbing both sides of his face, Armageddon pulled Ben close and forced their lips together. Despite how drunk he was, he still managed to focus on moving his lips to match Ben's. He even slid his tongue into the boy's mouth and gave him a taste of the alcohol before breaking the kiss. "Can a boddum do that, kid?" he chuckled then let go of Ben and fell on his bed, passing out upon impact.

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces