Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:52 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I wish it was just button mashing for me. I have trouble doing the double stick taps lol.

Wouldn't that be for running?

And Back steps which I rely on for Hakumen o|

I think things like that were why I usually used the D-pad instead of the analogue stick..not that that really helped, given how easily I'd manage to jump or crouch instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I wish it was just button mashing for me. I have trouble doing the double stick taps lol.

Wouldn't that be for running?

And Back steps which I rely on for Hakumen o|

I think things like that were why I usually used the D-pad instead of the analogue stick..not that that really helped, given how easily I'd manage to jump or crouch instead.

On Xbox right? The D-pad was so marshmellow like it made it hard to use.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:01 pm
Mahzuki

Well, in terms of BlazBlue yeah (since I don't have it for anything else) but in terms with fighting games in general, I've always used the D-pad over the analogue stick, when available.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Well, in terms of BlazBlue yeah (since I don't have it for anything else) but in terms with fighting games in general, I've always used the D-pad over the analogue stick, when available.

I like the stick personally. It allows my to form a rhythm. o)  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm
Mahzuki

I have a number of issues with it. From jumping/crouching/running when I don't mean to, to messing up combo inputs...though it is the only way for me to get the Z motion input right. (as rare as it is for me to actually get it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:09 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I have a number of issues with it. From jumping/crouching/running when I don't mean to, to messing up combo inputs...though it is the only way for me to get the Z motion input right. (as rare as it is for me to actually get it)

Z motion is the one for Infernal Divider for Ragna right?  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I'm pretty sure that's it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:33 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I'm pretty sure that's it.

I just do a quick tap and quarter circle for the vita and ps3. Xbox was too hard to do that because of how firm the stick was.
Bullet has a lot of those Z inputs with one being a back to back input in opposite directions.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Mahzuki

I just do a quick tap and quarter circle for the vita and ps3. Xbox was too hard to do that because of how firm the stick was.
Bullet has a lot of those Z inputs with one being a back to back input in opposite directions.

I really just can't get it right, normally.
Oh dear, she might be a difficult character for me then. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

I really just can't get it right, normally.
Oh dear, she might be a difficult character for me then. xd

Once you get the timing down with the motion it gets easier but if you have to use it constantly like one of her challenges your thumb will hurt. o(  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 am
Mahzuki

Once you get the timing down with the motion it gets easier but if you have to use it constantly like one of her challenges your thumb will hurt. o(

Makes me think of that massive combo with Ragna....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:32 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Makes me think of that massive combo with Ragna....

Massive combos are no longer possible to do in CP because of a stupid mechanic that makes "Same combo" escapable.
Doing an attack more than once in other words.
Challenge mode is dumb. The make extremely complicated combo chains that are not even worth learning due to the fact that the damage is limp.
o(  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:17 am
Mahzuki

Massive combos are no longer possible to do in CP because of a stupid mechanic that makes "Same combo" escapable.
Challenge mode is dumb. The make extremely complicated combo chains that are not even worth learning due to the fact that the damage is limp.
o(

Wow! That's lame.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:39 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

o(

Wow! That's lame.

The hardest fight you'll have in story mode is going to be Take-Mikazuchi.
And the game will force you to play as someone you get absolutely no chance to practice with unless you decide to unlock him with cash.
o|  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:53 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

o(

Wow! That's lame.

The hardest fight you'll have in story mode is going to be Take-Mikazuchi.
And the game will force you to play as someone you get absolutely no chance to practice with unless you decide to unlock him with cash.
o|

What fun, what fun.  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas