Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:01 am
"Well, I'll argue with you later." Ukyo said to Kougi. He walked off to his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:58 pm
"Aw, mom, Takashi is coming soon, why not I just stay home and you guys go without me or Takashi comes with us?" said Kougi to his mother, "so..Ukyo you decided to finally play me huh?..well, then let's start, unless you wanna go to the restaurant."  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:49 pm
[@kyo: if you look at my character's pic you'll see he doesn't exactly look like a rebel. xd ]

Aliyah Sierra Leon? What a stupid name... baby toki thought to himself.
Nonetheless, let's just humour this young girl until mother gets here.

"My name is David Burns. A very western name, but then again my parents are westerners themselves..." he lied, with a sparkle in his smile. biggrin One thing that toki was excellent at was lying to people, he could turn it on and off just like that. He saw the look of bemusement on the girl's face and continued his tall tales...

"Yes, the woman who carried you here isn't my real mother. My real mother is a princess from a far away land... persia for instance." He sniggered quietly as he watched the girl nod her head enthusiastically.

"And my father, well there's no real need to introduce him. Let's just say his first name was Adolf." wink It was at this point that toki realised just how gullible this girl really was. Her eyes were filled with childish awe, completely unaware of the rubbish toki was spewing. She would become a central pawn in his future plans...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:11 pm
[[Hitler~! -worshipps- Ahem.. Tosh will restrain herself.]]

Toshio came down from his room and stopped by the kitchen, he reached into the cookie jar and took out the last cookie.
He stuck a previously prepared note onto the jar, it read 'Tosh stole the cookie and Kougi is not framing him'.
"I wonder if it'll actually work..." He arched his eyebrows and laughed.
The slightly deranged boy dragged his chainsaw out of the kitchen while enjoying his cookie.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:11 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
"Aw, mom, Takashi is coming soon, why not I just stay home and you guys go without me or Takashi comes with us?" said Kougi to his mother, "so..Ukyo you decided to finally play me huh?..well, then let's start, unless you wanna go to the restaurant."

"No, I'm not hungry." Ukyo answered, " Let's see if the others agrees with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:04 pm
@ toki: btw you look like a girl and did you knwo thats a picture of baby saturn as in hotaru tomoe

she thinks to herself what the heck hes so rude and he looks like a girl but a rebelious one maybe ehs ahlf girl half boy thinking that was it she noded to ehr self

she thought some more to herslef what kind of stupid name does he have! david burns ... i might as well burn him on fire but mommy will be mad, so I'll do somethign else she pretended to bemused that idiot had no idea what a good actress she truly was and she thoguht to herself stupid fool do you really think that i truly believe you I only pretend to believe then suprise you later on. silently laugsh to herself.

She pretended not to be smart when she truly knew what a persian looked like. noddingher head liek she was a puppet she heard him laugh what a bafoon he'll believe anything I say hahahah laughs again to herself then pays attention again.

( adolf hitler your cracked up lol in a funny way but very creative) Aliyah thinks to herself some more adolf hitler you bafoon you don't even speak german plus you don't look a thign like him yuor way too femine. her pretend childish awe in her eyes was so fake he would never know what hit him eh ahd no idea what eh was in for later on. she would have so much to black mail him about not he would get all of the things to prove that he was an evil git xd .

Then she pretended to eb guilable oh your moms a princess aww how cool she must be so pretty and kind and smart too. then she pretended to have a dumb look on ehr face whose adolf hitler? she thoguht to ehrself peon then she continued to say soemthign liek nice to meet you david burns * she thoguth to herself it is not a pleasure to meet you * what a cool name that is * pretends to swoon over him like a love sick puppy her tone of voice was neevr scarcastic so that eh would never supect what she was really like * she thoguth to ehrself I shall ruin his life mu ahhahahahah*  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:53 am
[@kyo: yes I know he looks like a girl, but he's a cute baby. And I like that picture - so innocent. I knew it was hotaru too.]

-yawns-
"I grow tired of this childish blabber", said toki, his eyes glazed over already.
It seems my new 'toy' really isn't as fun as I was expecting it to be... she doesn't even speak, probably hasn't even said her first word yet. stare -sighs-

"Now just leave me alone, you've out-stayed your welcome..." mumbled toki as he turned his back to the young girl and began to fall asleep in the baby-chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:04 pm
Toshio walked past his brothers, then stopped and turned back.
"Hm... You guys are gonna ditch?" He arched his eyebrows. "Ah, you're no fun." He frowned.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:51 pm
Tokioka
[@kyo: yes I know he looks like a girl, but he's a cute baby. And I like that picture - so innocent. I knew it was hotaru too.]

-yawns-
"I grow tired of this childish blabber", said toki, his eyes glazed over already.
It seems my new 'toy' really isn't as fun as I was expecting it to be... she doesn't even speak, probably hasn't even said her first word yet. stare -sighs-

"Now just leave me alone, you've out-stayed your welcome..." mumbled toki as he turned his back to the young girl and began to fall asleep in the baby-chair.

toki@: it is innocent and cute well i liek it

eek mad her eyes turns red when your back was turned and a beam hits you but it doesn't kill you. You get the most horribel thoughts that plague your mind all of your weakness and fears come alive in your mind your seeing ti all happend. You scream like crazy, crying like nuts, and punchign grabbing things, ripping apart anythign you can get in yuor reach. Aliyah's eyes become normal once again and she begans to act normal once again putting on another show she looks all innocent and stuff. A voice clearly plagues hsi mind and its message
this is only the beginning. Aliyah thinks to herslef man whatever he is a really afraid of
really makes him scared just look at him he looks like a red monkey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oOc|| You have..superpowers? :sweatare:

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:49 am
[...sinfulanjel...]

rofl

[We have just entered weirdsville!]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:56 am
kyoslove74

toki@: it is innocent and cute well i liek it

eek mad her eyes turns red when your back was turned and a beam hits you but it doesn't kill you. You get the most horribel thoughts that plague your mind all of your weakness and fears come alive in your mind your seeing ti all happend. You scream like crazy, crying like nuts, and punchign grabbing things, ripping apart anythign you can get in yuor reach. Aliyah's eyes become normal once again and she begans to act normal once again putting on another show she looks all innocent and stuff. A voice clearly plagues hsi mind and its message
this is only the beginning. Aliyah thinks to herslef man whatever he is a really afraid of
really makes him scared just look at him he looks like a red monkey

"Hellooooo!" said toki while waving one of his hands in front of the girl's face. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes as if coming out of a trance. Her pupils were heavily dilated and a small amount of foam started to trickle from her mouth...
eek Good god! What sort of crazy drugs has this girl taken? She must be off her head!
Toki took off his baby bib and put it around the girl's neck. Just in time too, as the foam began to dribble down her blouse. Euch! mad
"Oh mama sinful, mama!!" gonk squealed toki while waving one of his small hands out the window...
-sighs- Why does this crap always happen to me? stare  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:24 pm
Tokioka
[...sinfulanjel...]

rofl

[We have just entered weirdsville!]

[[O_O'''
Too weird, even for ICU. xDD]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:10 pm
It finally came to a point where NightRain's pointless thinking turned out to be useless. He threw a glance through the window and spotted a few of his children in his car. "Hmm... What are their names again? Toki, Ayu or.. was it Aya?" He rubbed his index finger against his chin in wonder. "Well, I guess this means Sayuri is going to take the kids out for dinner. Great, I'll drive smile " He stepped out of the house and sat in the driver's seat as he turned his complexion towards the kids sitting in the back. "Heya kids." He grinned largely.  

Night Rain55

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Night Rain55
It finally came to a point where NightRain's pointless thinking turned out to be useless. He threw a glance through the window and spotted a few of his children in his car. "Hmm... What are their names again? Toki, Ayu or.. was it Aya?" He rubbed his index finger against his chin in wonder. "Well, I guess this means Sayuri is going to take the kids out for dinner. Great, I'll drive smile " He stepped out of the house and sat in the driver's seat as he turned his complexion towards the kids sitting in the back. "Heya kids." He grinned largely.

Ah s**t.
eek

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas