Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crossing Paths ((TLR and imsin han namja)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:15 pm
"Their pack is sexist, they don't even allow female in to be mates or even heal them. most of them are torn apart." he said and looked at her, his one hand reached out and he curled his fingers around her own. resting his head on her shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:20 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie shuddered slightly "Then are they all gay or something, if they don't allow the women to have mates?And why would they want me?I get the feeling that they weren't going to tear me apart.." She took a deep breath and squeezed his hand gently, trying to calm her own fear "We still have to tell your pack.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:23 pm
"No they like the fact. that they can be in control. the male is my older brother. he was changed a year before me." he said as he closed his eyes. "I'll tell them. i just need tor rest." he said as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm
imsin han namja

"You older brother just tried to kill you?" She glanced in the direction the pack had headed muttering under her breath "And I thought my family was messed up.." The fact that the males were control freaks made her like them even less.With a tiny sigh, she sat down in the snow next to him, wincing at the shock of cold.Her jeans were damp already from the snow that had been falling, so she didn't see much of a difference sitting in it "Kay.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm
"Thank you. i'm sorry about all of this." he said and sighed as he settled down with her, his one arm wrapped around her waist and he smiled as he dozed off  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 pm
imsin han namja

"Aw come on, really?" She closed her eyes and muttered something under her breath before standing carefully so she wouldn't wake him and hooked her arms around his shoulders and chest.She let out a little puff of breath when she lifted and pulled him off the road and onto a bench on the sidewalk, a little out of breath at the effort.She knew there was no way he was comfortable, and he definitely had to be cold.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 am
Alex groaned as he opened his eyes and looked over at her, a gentle expression on his face as he watched her. "I'm sorry." he muttered as he looked at her. he sighed as he looked around and shook his head  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie managed a tiny smile and shook her head "We can talk to your pack tomorrow." She went over to the bench and slipped one of his arms around her shoulders so he could lean on her for support if he had to "You need rest and out of that cave.I've got a guest room you can stay in until you get on your feet."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 pm
Alex blinked a couple times as he looked down and winced as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "I'm alright. it doesn't even bother me too much." he said lying a bit and grimaced as he held his ribs with his right hand  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie scowled slightly "You really need to stop the lying thing..Just hold on and we'll get you back to my place." She held onto his arm around her shoulder and slipped her other arm around his side, being careful of his ribs.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm
"Sorry. i'm just used to it. having to lie all the time. in order to keep the pack safe." he said as he allowed his eyes to close for a moment as he tried to rest  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie shook him gently to keep him awake "I get it, but you don't have to lie to me.And stay awake for a little longer." She started leading the way back to the house, still wary of the other pack showing up again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:14 pm
Alex winced as he half opened his eyes and looked down for a moment. "I'm just resting my eyes for a little bit." he said as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 pm
imsin han namja

Ellie shook her head "You can rest your eyes at my place.Now walk.I can't drag you again."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 pm
Alex sighed as he looked at her and walked down the path and back to her house. Alex sighed as he walked inside and into the guest room and laid down soon falling asleep  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff