Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

It seemed to Naomi that Sasuke was a strong silent type, yet he seemed to be making an effort with her. He told her about his life before and after the last war, and how he and Naruto were best friends again. Naomi listened intently. When he started to talk about his brother, Naomi grew sad thinking about her sister. The last thing she said before the accident was really mean.

"Oi." Sasuke said gently shaking her hand. "You okay?" It seemed he hadn't been talking for a while.

"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine, just thinking." She replied.

"About?" Sasuke asked with a frown.

"My sister." Naomi replied. At Sasuke's nod she kept talking. "The last thing I said to her before I arrived here was horrible. See. . ." She figured it was her turn to talk so she told him about her parents. Her mother died shortly after Naomi was born and to this day she felt her father and older sister blamed her. His neutral expression turned into a frown when she mentioned Thomas and her friendship with him. "But after a while even his house wasn't a safe place." Why was she telling this guy stuff?

"That's not right," Sasuke said when she clamped her mouth shut. "Your sister should have protected you."

Naomi nodded and picked up a menu wanting to distract herself. She couldn't keep talking about it or she'd ruin the date with her slowly growing bad mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura led the way back towards the hospital room that Naomi and Thomas shared. "I hope you don't mind me taking a blood sample," she said. Thomas chuckled. He wasn't all that surprised that Naruto, Kurenai, and Anko had remained at the entrance, though Hinata was still with them. "My mother was tolerable at least when she was sober... but she tended to be a b***h when she was drunk and fairly sadistic when it came to showing her 'love' while drunk; it's what got me into steadily moving around and one day running into Naomi; found out her mother passed away not long after her birth and her family blamed her for it when she had no clue of it nor control over what happened," he said with a slight shrug. "My sensei, Lan Mangoran.... he trained me in swordsmanship and martial arts, most of which lean towards redirecting force rather than focusing force into the blows. Some skills enable me to absorb and do more than redirect the force and strike with both the usual and redirected force," he said quietly. He had managed to get Naomi into some of the lessons and they knew enough to protect themselvescrimson]

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"You can pay for your dinner but I will pay for your dessert." Sasuke growled.

"Fine," Naomi replied. "But only if you have some with me." She narrowed her gaze at his narrowed stubborn gaze. The waitress who had asked them if they wanted dessert was beginning to look highly uncomfortable.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted with a nod.

Naomi grinned and turned to the waitress. "Two pieces of chocolate cheesecake with ice cream." She purred. "Put some bitter chocolate on his." The waitress nodded with a smile giving them a polite sound and rushed off to fill the order seeming happy that they'd finished the awkward glaring match. Naomi smiled sympathetically to the woman's back then returned to her conversation with Sasuke. "Why don't you like sweet things?" Naomi asked.

"Same reason you ate all my discarded eggs. I just don't like them." He replied a little sarcasm in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura capped the three vials of blood she'd drawn and glanced toward Hinata, both kunoichi missing the momentary spark of white flame that dissipated almost immediately. Thomas blinked as, to his sight, everything paled to shades of gray and black before he heard a gruff voice he immediately recognized as his gaze darted to the window where he saw the harsh, weathered face of his sensei, Lan Mangoran. The elder's gray eyes bored into his own before the man, now a soul fused with Thomas' own, spoke. "I will not leave you behind, as circumstancnowes forced me to leave all I knew and understood. You are now Dai Shan and I will be able to guide and strengthen you as needed. You are the son any Malkieri would be proud of," he said in a gruff tone. Thomas opened his mouth to as him what was with the travel garb he wore and the strange cloak he wore that seemed to shift and warp the colors and light around him when he felt someone shaking his shoulder.

Hinata blinked a couple of times as she'd noticed Thomas' eyes glaze over before his gaze abruptly darted toward the window which at the moment had a black tarp over where the window had been. She cocked her head as she heard a deep, gruff voice mutter two words that made no sense to her: 'Dai Shan'. She stepped up and shook Thomas' shoulder to rouse him, yet his unblinking gaze didn't shift at all, nor did his tensed body relax. His breathing was slow and steady, ruling out shock. She shook a bit more insistently, but got no reaction.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:56 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura frowned as she nudged Thomas, seeing him not reacting to their presence. She snapped her fingers in front of his face and got no response whatsoever. Thomas gasped as he inhaled sharply, blinking several times as he grimaced. "Damn sensei... lousy timing," he muttered under his breath.

Hinata cocked her head as Thomas finally reacted, frowning slightly. He claimed his sensei was deceased, she thought in confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki!!" Naomi cried without realizing it, throwing
her jutsu at the attacking ANBU. Sasuke was fighting back too, but Naomi knew they were targeting her on purpose. Time to confuse them. She thought with a smirk. She didn't use her guns. She pushed away and held up her hands. "Wanna play?" She asked with a cute smile. The ANBU paused confused as she pulled out her leather gloves that she normally wore when she used her guns. Muscle memory. She'd had lessons from Thomas. And now she was feeling heaps better she needed to prove her worth.

"Naomi?" Sasuke asked but the look on her face stopped him from adding onto that.

"Mmm. . . Guess that's a no. . . too bad." A strange grin. They'd pissed her off. They would play whether they wanted too or not.

"Naomi these are ANBU, you only know one jutsu-" Sasuke growled annoyed assuming he'd have to bail her out.

Naomi smirked and began her assault on her first victim. "Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki!!" Hand seals flew as she used her cunning to out smart the ANBU and take him down with what she remembered. And yes. She was also trying to impress Sasuke with her mad skills. Slight of hand, she got a weapon! She quickly sliced off the next attacker's mask and forehead protector then smashed her skull against his. Two down. She looked around but couldn't find the third one. Only Sasuke standing there. Mouth open. "Thanks for holding my Ice cream." Naomi commented taking her ice cream cone from him and continuing back to the direction of the hospital.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:55 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura blinked as five blank masked ANBU she recognized as ROOT members charged into the room. To her surprise, Thomas kicked the first in the back of the head with a crunch that made her wince as she sighed, seeing Thomas' hand flash out as the nodaichi flew through the doorway, the sheath scoring a hit into the skull of one of the ANBU that dropped them senseless to the floor. Thomas caught the nodaichi and shifted his weight with one hand on the sheath a few inches below the crossguard. "Sōryūsen: Ikazuchi," he whispered as he shifted his weight, deflecting two ninjatos and decapitating one of the ANBU with the strike as he shifted, flicking the sheath and cracking it across the other ANBU's skull. The last ANBU leaped at him though he fluidly used the momentum and hurled the man through the wall with a boom and cloud of dust. Kurenai sighed, blinking as she saw a cloud of dust explode from the wall suddenly as she paused, not seeing Naomi and Sasuke a few yards behind her. She gasped as she saw an ANBU falling through the dust before she inhaled sharply as Thomas exploded from the dust.

Thomas twisted in the air, spinning downward at the ANBU, who recovered seconds after exiting the dust cloud and hurled a dozen shuriken at him in blurred flashes. Sharp ringing sounds followed by a sound like a cannon followed as Thomas not only deflected the small throwing weapons, but utilized the Ryūmeisen to temporarily deafen the masked shinobi. "Hiryūsen," Thomas snapped as he flipped, shoving the ball of his bare foot off of the underside of the ninjato the ANBU lashed out with, not seeing the radiating cracks from where his foot impacted before he shifted, slamming the sheath into the ANBU's floating ribs with a boom as they hit the ground, a plume of dust kicking up nearly as high as the fourth floor room he'd left. He grunted slightly as he stood, sheathing the nodaichi as the ANBU twitched and hacked on the ground, obviously fighting and failing to get air into his lungs before he stilled, most of his lower ribcage shattered and puncturing his heart and lungs. Hinata blinked as Thomas lashed out at the skilled ANBU with very little effort. He's extremely skilled, but I'm certain this is not something Tsunade-sama had planned, she thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Seriously, tell me how you did that." Sasuke demanded as they walked back toward the hospital.

"Muscle memory. What little training Thomas did give me in hand to hand combat he drilled it until I could do it with my eyes closed, then I made my own from there." She smiled not letting down her guard for an instant. She finished her ice cream and slipped her hand into her bag for a wet wipe but instead pulled out her little gun and turned quickly on her foot and pressed it to the head of a blank masked ANBU. "I knew you'd been following us since that first attack." She growled glaring at the person. "Let me make this clear, if your higher ups want to know about me, they can just ask." She felt something sharp on her belly and looked down. The tip of a Kunai was pressed on a vital spot. Her eyes hardened as she looked back up to the ANBU member. "Big mistake." She purred with a smile her finger squeezing the trigger.

"Let him go." Sasuke growled. "So he can tell other's not to mess with you."

Naomi and the ANBU stared at each other for long moments before Naomi pulled her gun back in her bag and walked away.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed softly as he strode through the settling dust, not seeming to notice the shallow bleeding cut that ran from the bottom of his sternum a couple of inches lower to his floating ribs as he glanced up to see Hinata fearlessly jumping down from the gaping hole his monkey throw had left behind. He knew without looking that Naomi and Sasuke were walking towards him.

"Does someone mind telling me what is going on?" Tsunade barked with an annoyed look. "Whoever commands them," Thomas said coolly as he flicked his thumb over his shoulder at the ROOT ANBU, "can answer better than Naomi or myself," he said calmly. He noted that Tsunade seemed to notice his wary but respectful tone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi looked around easily fixing her kimono that had slipped a little. She took deep slow breaths to calm the adrenaline that threatened to put her in hysterics. She wanted to speak but words failed her at that moment. She couldn't form coherent sentences since she was still reeling from the event.

Against all character, Sasuke put an arm around Naomi and pulled her close. "It will be in my report." He said to Tsunade. "What happened." Naomi wasn't phased by his words. She'd gleaned that he was very fastidious about reporting things. Sasuke pulled Naomi a little closer shooting a smug look to Thomas when he felt Naomi snuggle into his side. "Needless to say this one," He rubbed Naomi's shoulder. "Needs to go to bed."

"Am not a child." Naomi pouted blushing a little.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked an eyebrow slightly as he glanced momentarily at Sasuke, the only sign he noticed the Uchiha's smug countenance at all. "It'll be interesting to spar," he muttered, his grip shifting slightly on the hilt of the nodaichi in a movement he was certain Sasuke would notice. "Nitôryù," he sighed under his breath just loudly enough for Naomi and Sasuke to hear him. However, what he didn't reveal was what he had discovered in the pouch of the ANBU he'd taken out moments before: a golden coin with what appeared to be a three clawed footprint on it as well as the second gold coin he'd discovered in the crater as he'd stood up.

Tsunade cocked her head, nodding fractionally as she turned away. Hinata, crouching out of the hole and watching Thomas, Sasuke, Naomi and Lady Tsunade, activated her Byakugan for a moment before gasping as she spotted a mingled silver and deep emerald aura around Thomas' right hand which was clenched tightly. She couldn't tell, due to his unusual chakra, precisely what he had, but whatever it was was leaking small amounts of the same silver and emerald auras into his tenketsu and chakra network slowly but steadily.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi spared a glance behind her and frowned. Something was going on with Thomas. Meh not my problem. She thought. He had his chance. She smiled slightly up as Sasuke as he took her back to the hospital. It was both sweet an annoying that he wanted to help her remove the make up from her face. She blushed when his hand lingered on her cheek. "I think you're right." She said after organizing her thoughts. "I think I should go to bed."

Sasuke smiled softly. "You've had a big day, it would be wise to let you sleep it off." Naomi had agreed so he took her back to her room and after pressing a kiss to her forehead left to go fill out his report.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas leaned against the wall, a few yards from where Naomi was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He was keenly aware of the decision to move them to a different room due to the incidents in the previous one. "Whoever those blank masked fighters are, they're skilled... but they seem almost robotic at times," he muttered under his breath as he opened his hand, mildly surprised to find both coins glowing emerald green and silvery white respectively.

Tsunade tilted her head, watching Ino, Hinata, and Sakura from the corner of her eye. "Report... what do you think of them?" she said coolly, referring to Thomas and Naomi. Hinata tilted her head. "It is clear Thomas has had a very active lifestyle and prefers to act quickly much like a blond knucklehead we all know... he seems extremely intelligent and analytical at the same time, however, which I find interesting to be honest," she said thoughtfully. "Naomi seems to have a ruthless streak when she's annoyed or angry and reminds me slightly of Tenten's accuracy with those odd weapons she carries, though she does care for her friends deeply, from what I've seen," she reported.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and went to bed with a smile on her face. She was so happy at that moment.

Sasuke crashed the report with a smirk. "You're all blind to Naomi's true self, she's just like Shikamaru." He commented tilting her head. "She thinks too fast though. Like my clan. I've never seen someone that quick to respond. Those things she's fond of she calls them guns." He shook his head. "And she picked up my clans signature jutsu really fast and made it her own. She's. . . amazing." He breathed trying to keep the emotion out of his voice. "As long as someone keeps an eye on Naomi she won't go nuts. However, we have to be careful, with the way she is, one tiny tell from us and our assessing them in secret is out in the open. I've felt the bite of her. . . gun. . . I don't want to know what it feels like in the head." He thought for a moment. "That reminds me. She's good at suppressing pain. And her base speed is uncanny. She remind me of well, me."

"Urgh here we go ego~!" Ino growled a little and rolled her eyes. She rubbed her eyes a little. "She's not good at making friends either. The whole time we went shopping she complained."  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura was about to speak, but squeaked slightly in surprise at theunfamiliar voiceeven as she spun, unsheathing a kunai in a reversed grip. Thomas blinked a couple of times in confusion, since the last thing he recalled was falling asleep in the hospital bed. "At least they're more comfortable than the ones at home," he muttered, frowning as he didn't recognize the roof he stood on nor the water towers at the corners. "You wouldn't know if she shot you inthe head, since you'd be dead," a deep, slightly gruff voice said feet behind Sasuke. The voice came from a 6' 3" tall man whose dark bronze colored boots wavered slightly where he stood. His dark blue eyes slid slowly over the kunoichi and shinobi beneath the long, slightly curly black hair that was held at his temples with a braided leather cord. His calm stance gave no sign he was remotely concerned in their presence.

Tsunade jerked slightly, grabbing and hurling the paperweight at the stranger's head, though she was slightly impressed that he didn't even react as he caught it and idly held it in one hand.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff