Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm
Of course he took the attitude toward it like anyone who knew Luke would expect. She couldn't help a light giggle at his comment, pulling her leg over to slide off of Pastin.
"I don't think we've ever seen you in anything like it. its out of the ordinary thats for sure. I still think its great."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:26 pm
Since they both dismounted, Sera did as well, easily sliding off her Rapidash before moving to pat her neck appreciatively. "Nope, I don't think I've ever seen you in anything like that either," the brunette agreed readily, because she couldn't even imagine Luke in anything like that. "Looks kinda cool though, but yeah, it's kind of... Gone past 'fancy' and into the realm of 'excessively ostentatious.'"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:32 pm
"That's kind of how Grande Ile is," he replied. "Everyday clothes are fancy compared to Kodo, and formal clothes are, well, ridiculous." A resigned shrug. "Anyway. Sorry about earlier; I didn't mean to just leave you stranded in the city. You sent a message about clothes earlier - did you figure out what you wanted to know?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm
She replied first with a shake of her head looking over at Seraphine "It worked out pretty well, we ended up contacting Nicolette and she helped us out with some clothes." she moved at attention back to Luke "Thank goodness, but I imagine it might have been boring while we tried on different outfits." she reached a hand up to pet Pastin's neck "How did things go on your end? Are you hungry?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 pm
As far as Luke was concerned, the clothes they had brought from Kodo would have worked fine, but it sounded like everything had been sorted one way or another. "All right, I guess," he answered noncommittally. "Father arranged a bunch of meetings with the other Parliamentary lords, but all they're doing is talking about next month's vote or how some policy is going or who knows what. It's basically just gossip; I don't know why he needs me there." He shook his head, dismissing his frustration. "Yeah, I could definitely eat. The trick will be finding someplace that's open…"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Well, she couldn't argue with that... Oh well, whatever. "Sounds like a bunch of boring s**t," she commented, then narrowed her eyes a little in preemptive skepticism, "You gonna skip?"

Oh, yeah, finding somewhere that was open... Yeah, that might be a bit of a problem, given the day. Surely there would be at least one place open, though.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm
That didn't sound like any fun at all, and here it was supposed to be his birthday. "Oh dear, well, I'm glad you got to get away for a bit."

"We saw a couple of places open when we were talking around earlier, So it looks like there will be some options."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:59 pm
"Well," he raised a hand to his chin thoughtfully, "let's just say I don't feel particularly compelled to go back too soon. I was graciously given an hour for lunch, but I don't see it being the end of the world if I take the rest of the afternoon off."

He nodded in response to Rosie's words, "Just have to take what we can get, I guess." He wasn't all that picky anyway - or at least, less picky than he had been in the past.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:04 pm
Luke's response earned him a wry grin from the brunette. "Good answer," she said, shifting her weight to her other foot, the cold air making her breath visible as she spoke, "and I don't blame you. I sure as hell wouldn't wanna spend the rest of the entire afternoon entertaining a bunch of stuffy, snooty nobles. It doesn't sound like anything important anyway."

Rosie seemed to recall some places they could go - Sera had apparently been too busy daydreaming or something, because she sure didn't remember any of those places - so she nodded in response, "Good, because I'm hungry; let's go find something, shall we?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 pm
Rosie blinks, lifting a hand to her lips as she tried and failed not to smile. She could just imagine that Luke's dad wasn't going to be happy if he really did plan on ditching out. "it is your birthday." She pointed out.

With the agreement of both, Rosie decided to take the lead, making her way back to the strip malls in town to pick a place out.
"How is your back holding up?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:10 pm
Luke recalled Leste so the bird wouldn't have to awkwardly walk beside them or frighten others by circling above, then moved to follow as Rosie decided their direction. "Holding up," he said, shrugging. "I'll probably be ready to lay down by the end of the evening, but I don't think I'll have any problems making it that long." He certainly hoped not, at least; his father had never been informed as to the nature of his injury, and he intended to keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:14 pm
She knew his injury had been set back quite a bit during the time they had looked for Ray in the mountains, It worried her that he had not brought his cane to the party, but he seemed confident enough to not need to at least for the day.
"You know, with and outfit like that you can probably get away with one as an accessory, and no one would know." She pointed out, folding her hands behind her back as she turned to face them, walking backwards.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 pm
He laughed lightly, waving a hand dismissively, "If I wanted to try and go that route, I think I've missed my window of opportunity. I already went all morning without; Father would be so suspicious." He moved his hands into his pockets. "I'll be fine. If it comes down to it, I'm sure I'll be able to sit whenever I want to."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:30 pm
"You should've brought it so you could smack him with it if he starts being a jerk," Sera piped in, following along.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:35 pm
She wished she would have come up with it sooner, but he seemed like he wasn't worried about it. "true..."
She would hate for him to be set back anymore, but he seemed like he was confident in his stamina, and she couldn't imagine that he would have a problem finding a place to sit later that night.

Her eyes widened at Sera's comment "Oh Gosh Sera, lets hope you never have a need for a cane, I don't think anyone would be safe."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff