PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:16 pm
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
T H E xxxxTHE TIMETRAVELER
age ━━ Eighteen ~ appearance
grade ━━ ??? ~none yet but would be around twelveth
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Marou explored but got board. He now sought out the beautiful angel he landed on. He blinked a bit and followed the sound of voices. Leaning against a garden wall looking at them. He tilted his head. "What bitter expression the rosy angel does wear. When the morrow does not bring but a rising sunset. Herald forth does the angels tears. Yet it was the angel who told the elven thief to back off and give them space." He walked out of the shadows and sat down. Looking at the bunny eared one and Akemi. "Hello to you both. I believe his sorrow is my doing. Perhaps a misinterpretation from an elven male out of place in time? I am Marou. A pleasure to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 am
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Blinking he looked over to the bunny eared boy. He whipped at his eyes and shifted. "I'm Akemi..and no..really I'm fine." he said softly and shifted. This bunny boy was kind having come to check on a stranger like that. "What's your name?' he asked gently. But when he heard the voice of Maruo he sat up straighter and glanced away shyly.
"I never told you to back off.." he mumbled softly and shifted. "You..didn't even care to stay if you didn't have me pinned under you.." he huffed softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Twilight_Moth

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:27 am
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Sato was relieved the guy didn't get mad at for assuming what his emotions were and he didn't believe his response, but he wasn't going to point out his doubt. "Sato Yoshi" he answered right away and bowed his head since he was kneeling. All the while trying to ignore the elven male because the guy was clearly talking to Akemi before greeting them both. At least waiting to get up enough courage didn't exactly go to waste and the feeling of nervousness creeping up on him again. He bowed to him also, "Sato Yoshi" he introduced himself in the second time in a row because he bows to anyone no matter who they are. Sato leaned back enough to sit on the ground feeling that it would be rude to leave right after introducing himself, but tries not to assume what is the relation between Akemi and Marou because the whole pinning thing didn't sound nice to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:49 pm
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia
personality ━━ Dominate, rough around the edges, possessive, territorial, knightly, the most unelvenly elf prince you'll ever met, fiesty, badass, bad boy, dangerous, protective, rebel

Marou ran over the man in the place with the beautiful horses words. Some of it made no sense. Student? Need help? Class? Tack and mount? He did not understand these terms for as an elven noble even when he went rebel thief he had NEVER did such disgracings. A saddle bag maybe...a blanket but never the human torture traps.

He looked at Sato. "You should be more brave even when you are timid young Sato Yoshi. For even the meekest of mice can be ferocious lions when they have a cause worth fighting for or trapped in a corner. Don't doubt yourself even as you stay true to yourself. Take me for an example. I am an elven male who wears heavy armor and carries swords not flimsy nor small. I cut my hair and very unelvenly...yet I stick to who I am no matter what others think."

After that he looked back at Akemi. "Yes you did. I heard you say to let me up and back off. That you were uncomfortable with my closeness. So as a knightly yet at times dangerous type...I respected tjat. Or perhaps the human translation was misunderstood wrong? Or in this time and place it means different from whence I came? To me it sounded like you desired space."

He looked at him Scowling a minute. "I might be a psossessive territorial elven male but I am no rapist even if I am a thief for the greater good and the most unelvenly elf male in the history of elves, I am no rapist. You said no and to get off and up. Had I not walked away I may have done something I regretted. Thus you wold hate me and I could not woo the beautiful heaven's flower who I decided I wish to have as mine for now and ever more. I did the right thing to do knowing my desires yet yours said no."

He said with an annoyed yet mostly hurt frown. He ran a hand through his hair. "Do either of you know what the long black haired man by the stables? He asked me the strangest questions...something about student. If I needed help. Something about class? What is that? Why would he knwing I am elven ask me if I needed help mounting a horse? a tack and gear...is that those human torture devices>? I ride bareback with saddlebag made of natures splendor. I am rather puzzled by all those things."

He inched closer to Akemi yet left him space. Not wanting to make Akemi afraid again but still wanting him near.

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:56 pm
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
"I'm not timid just cautious and I'm not ever true to myself unless its in writing. I'm yet again in a new place surrounded by strangers and no way of defending myself" Sato said to Marou and he decided to say cautious instead of easily frighten. He thought Marou wasn't a very good example because their backgrounds are probably not similar.
Sato scratched the back of both of his ears while Marou spoke directly to Akemi. It was none of his business of what was going on between these two despite the details that are given out loud of their first encounter. He was suspicious of the elven male more than he was of the Koganagi-senesi because of the armor, sword and the way he speaks.
"I'm assuming you're talking about the teacher named Damon. He is a centaur, but I didn't know he had a human form. Based on what you're saying you neither a student nor a teacher of this academy and you never been to a school before, right now by the adults you can be considered to be a trespasser or intruder which means you should speak with the headmaster" Sato told him the conclusion he came up with. "For your other questions about equestrian class, Damon is a teacher and you being there he could only safely assume you are there to learn about taking care and riding a horse. I'm still a beginner and only learned about how to groom a horse and a horse was chosen for me to be responsible of. I'm certain what Damon was talking isn't human torture devices, your way of riding a horse is the same as some cultures, but not in this one" he explained the best he could with what he knows.
Sato noticed Marou moved to sit a little closer to Akemi and that meant the elven male is little further away from him which was good to him. "I've traveled and lived in a lot of countries and all of the continents in this world. From your mannerism and speech I've concluded that either you're not from this world or from an uncharted island or tribe that is hidden from the world" he said his guesses from what he have heard so far. He spoke more than he usually does, but then again he didn't have much to say out loud. He would have kept his guesses of Marou's origins to himself, but the elven did say to be more brave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:56 pm

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

The brunette frowned slightly as he listened to the other. Shifting he sighed softly and glanced away from the pair as they spoke. He felt lost really about all this. “Why are you always acting like Im calling you a rapist..” he said softly he didn’t mean to be like this in front of Sato but Marou had got it all wrong. “How do you think it makes me fill when you don’t get your way and you just up and leave me..you didn’t even want to talk.” He said softly and stood Marou was just like the others. It was always his fault when things turned out badly, he was horrible with people. First he’d managed to make firefly hate him and now Marou. Him talking about wanting him to be his..he didn’t buy that for a moment.

“He isn’t from this place Sato..he came through some sort of portal. Maybe I should go to the library see if I can find a way to send him home.” He mumbled as he stood and took a few steps away from the pair. He felt lost really really lost. He didn’t like it one bit actually.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Twilight_Moth

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:34 pm
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou blinked a bit. "That wasn't why I left. I left because you seemed unhappy with my presence. Since I made you unhappy I wished to give you space." He said. He stood up. "Because you act like I should have just kept going when you said no. I wanted to but you said no. To keep going means rape. It is no longer willing or consensual. Lovemaking isn't about brute force it is showing the other how sexy they really are. How much their body heart and soul control the others no matter who they are. Gah..." he said.

Muttering elven profanities. He ran a hand through his hair. Grabbing his wrist. "You think that with that boy you like? There has to be another." Sitting down he jerked Akemi into his lap and held him hostage. "You are not going anywhere. You are not one to talk if you think you can just walk off. You KNOW these times and customs. I DO NOT. Instead of taking this into account you act like I went sadist on your a** and started pirate (pimp) slapping the tavern wenches around. You want to talk then sit your a** down and start talking." He said seriously.

"I screwed up but my understanding of what you said was you needed space. Excuse me if the men in this time have no class, no chivalry and no knightly moral code. You want me to act like some of those heathens I saw? Then I will I'm making your a** sit right here until you tell me what I did wrong so I can figure out how to fix it." He said tensely.

He gentled his hold. Looking at Sato. "I am assume so." He listened to him speaking. "I am used to being the intruder. No. I don't think I will. According to Akemi I most likely won't be here that long anyways. No reason to stir up dust just to vanish." He said with a goofy grin. Hold Akemi hostage.

"I can not help Akemi that in my time...a man walks away versus hitting one more delicate than themselves. I was being a gentleman." He said tensely.

Blinking he looked up at Sato. "Actually I only went there because I heard the whiny of some horses I missed a lot. They were all beautiful but I know how to ride standing and shooting a bow upon the back of a wild horse." he said with a grin. He frowned a bit. "Not from this world...in a sense yes I am from Midevil times when elves and dragons roamed rampant."

He stopped and grinned. "Very good though Sato. Indeed I was before cutting of my hair Prince Marou Winternia...of the moon elf clan. Very well hidden we were." He said in congratulations.

He looked at Akemi saddened a bit. "Do you really want me gone Akemi? This is your talking out time. I have over and over again told you that I fell for you from sight and hello. That is part of why I left. This time though...if I leave...I won't come back. I'll go elsewhere and nurse the injury of a broken heart over my bruised ego. There won't be a third chance. I told you I wished to woo you the days of old and you need to decide if you really want me gone." he said softly and seriously. "Like the thief in the night...I'll be gone in a flash and like the flowing winds through grassy fields be no more a hinderence in your life. However...I cannot go back to the past until I see more of the now."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:37 pm
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Sato wasn't sure where the conversation between Marou and Akemi was, but it doesn't seem it was going to lead to a fight. Last thing he wanted was to get caught up in something like that. He was certain there was a misunderstanding or someone picking up the signals from each other because their views of the old situation is vastly different. He didn't think Marou is a bad person, but Akemi makes him look that way.
Even though he made guesses of where Marou possibly be from and he hadn't expected to be so close to be right. He watched Marou grab Akemi and hold him hostage in his lap. "Since it sounds like a time portal or rift in time and space be prepared if there is no way back to your time period or it can take longer than what either of you assuming it to be. Don't be expecting any dragons roaming around, their very rare in this time period" he informed him.
Felt very weird for him to be congratulated of guessing Marou come from some elf clan in hidden someplace. Sato was sure Marou was trying to adjust of how this world goes with lack of information on how to do so, but Akemi doesn't like he wants to give the elven male any slack, "That's teenagers for ya, their behavior doesn't make a lick of bit sense sometimes" he thought to himself.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Twilight_Moth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 pm

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

Akemi blinked as he was suddenly pulled into the others lap. He didn’t resist it and sat flushing slightly and glanced away shyly. This was turning out all wrong. It wasn’t that he wanted the other to disappear forever from his life. It was just that he had thought Marou wanted to return home. And if that was so it was no use falling for him, if he was just going to go. This whole situation was confusing, they were just so different and all he could do was react how he usually did when someone hit on him. Even if Marou was different from other men Akemi had no idea how to react to him properly. He shifted and remained silent in Marou’s lap for a long moment. Glancing to Sato then back up at Marou.

“Maybe..we..should talk about this later when were alone.” He said shyly. He didn’t want to drag Sato into this, he didn’t know the situation and he was sure he didn’t want to know anything about it either.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 am
TimeKeys
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Sato didn't feel like he was intruding on anything since they were talking so freely about their problem until he heard what Akemi and took it as a cue that he should leave. His rabbit ears lowered to the sides of his head, "Oh, I didn't mean to get in the way or be a bother" he said before standing up feeling bad about intruding even though he didn't know he was doing it. "I understand you two want to be alone to talk and I am getting in the way of that happening. So I should leave then, and sorry for being a bother" apologized then walked away from the them and jogged once he was out of sight. He felt himself getting close to tears and he didn't want anyone seeing him cry or look sad. He didn't want to seem like he was eavesdropping on Marou and Akemi's conversation so he left the garden all together. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 am
Genkawolf
Sweetlil_BubblegumPop

User Image
Maruo ━━ Winternia

Marou looked at Sato. So much hidden fire and bravery beneath the skin of a mouse. He wanted to train him as he had his sister. Take him under his brotherly wing in a sense. He just needed to figure out Akemi because HE made no f**king sense what he wanted from him. "I was fighting a necromatic time mage. Honestly I just hope he killed himself versus the village but knowing that idiot he did. The gods had a reason for instead of death his spell yoinked me. They always do things for a reason but never tell you why."

He looked at them both. "I am happy to stay here. I'd rather stay here. So many new things. No same old same old. It gets boring at times being a Robin Hood Elven Male. Yet by far more interesting than royal court." He looked down at him. "Why? Is it shameful to----" He lifted his gaze and the thief in him noticed the reaction. "Oh dear...seems I've upset another friend. Off we go sweet Akemi....we need to go help our new friend realize he was not an intruder. I am not shameful of feelings nor actions in public."

Scooping Akemi up he carried him delicate maiden just wed style. Tracking down a bunny.

(exit)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 am

User Image
Akemi ━━Hoshi
T H E xxxxKawaii

The brunette blinked as he watched Sato move off. A frown came to his lips as he watched him go. He hadn't told Sato to leave he just meant they should talk about it later. But it seemed like Marou the other had taken his meaning all wrong. He would have called after him but he already felt so defeated. All he could do was lower his eyes and stay silent. Even as Marou scooped him up he didn't say anything.

But he was surprised the elf was chasing after the rabbit boy.

(Exit)

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Twilight_Moth

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 am
TimeKeys

User Image

xxx ⓡⓘⓞⓝ emotion_sweatdrop ⓞⓡⓔⓐⓛⓘⓢ
xxx Orion's Company: Aurora

"The thinner the ice, the more anxious is everyone to see whether it will bear."

Orion walked along the path of the garden as he looked at each new flower he passed. If anyone had passed him, they would feel the cold of winter even though it was a sunny day and warm everywhere else. Resting on his shoulder is a beautifully large white bird that almost looked like a phoenix mixed with a falcon. It's feathers were tipped with the lightest shade of skyblue and its iris's were as white as ice. Only Orion knew that whenever he decided, the bird would, like a phoenix would with fire, become shrouded in ice.

As the two passed by a fountain in the garden, the water froze over and would melt as soon as Orion and his bird were further away from it once again. Orion wasn't particular to gardens, he just found them fascinating since he had only lived in cold places from Antarctica, to Greenland then Alaska. There was not plant life that could survive the harsh cold so he found the ability to see them refreshing. Such a thing was more of a myth where he lived. Sitting on the nearest bench, he gently began to pet the feathers of his bird who was resting her beak in Orion's hair with her eyes closed.
"It certainly is a big change for us isn't it Aurora?" His precious friend made a small noise that signaled her need for rest. The warmth had more of an affect on them than Orion thought it would.

Sighing softly, he dropped his hand from her soft feathers and watched as small insects that passed him froze over and fell to the ground. He tried to conceal his cold with a charm that he kept on him, but it could not completely mask the cold within him. It only made him miss home that much more since no one could feel the difference between his cold and the raging cold that was their home. Even if they could, they didn't mind it since they were used to such cold. Without the charm, everything around him would be covered in ice and stuck in an eternal cold until he moved away from it. "Maybe we should not have left Aurora...I miss home dearly."

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text."

x
x
x

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:49 am
tiny14xx

User Image
Xavier ━━ Taka'shi
T H E xxxxSIREN DEMIGOD NINJA
age ━━ Twenty ~ By Appearance
subject ━━ Weapons Class (all forms of weapons/combat)

Who he is: The Sensei
With: Aurora, Orion
Doing: getting drunk so can practice drunken kungfu
Feeling: a migraine...antisocial to the extreme...attempting getting drunk
Thinking: off duty means sake...who...now? I'm extremely antisocial and people are everywhere.

Xavier drank from his sake. He had a headache. The visit with Hayk did little to relieve it. It felt like everything kept going wrong tonight. He poofed into the garden and landed without emotion. He made his way through the place. Half naked except ninja mask, trenchcoat, pants, samurai sword. He sipped from the bottle of sake. "Tonight I shall practice the style of the drunken kung fu." he said to himself. "Work out this frustration. Mind over body. Will over injury or illness. That is the way to finding true success." He said simply. Walking as he didn't pay attention. "Slightly chilly tonight." He murmured as he walked into view and saw the male. Oh lord...people. He couldn't escape them. He wasn't teaching. That wasn't family. He was off duty. He walked towards a more open place not near the teen but still in view.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas