Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
Sato thought over the two options for a moment while watching Doru's movements. "Going to your dorm will be fine with me. Pizza would have to be without meat because I can't digest meat or anything that has touched meat. Pretty much a vegan like real bunnies and rabbits" he answered and made sure to explain he can't be around meat along with stating that he is a vegan. He feeling a little excited about going to someone's dorm for the first time. "Shall we get going?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing him Doru would smile- well then that works out in my favore there is this pizza i really like called BLT pizza we can get it with just lettuce and tomato's or we can go simple classic cheese or i can get both -he would chuckle as it didn't much matter to him both sounded good to him. moving to reach out before him Doru would move to try and place a gentle hand on Sato's shoulder before speaking to Digger- go on boy lead the way -he would say to his companion so that all Sato had to do was Fallow the dog back to his dorm and Doru could just keep a hang on Sato so he could "see" where they where going

(library Exit...Doru's Dorm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24317085 )

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
Sato was glad to hear that Doru is fine with the pizza being without meat. "I think both since they both sound really tasty" he said in response to the two pizza options. He moved to make sure Doru's hand ends up on his shoulder after seeing him reach out for that particular area of the body. He began following after Digger assuming the dog knows the way to the dorm. [exit with Doru and Digger]
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 am
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

Things seemed to have calmed down in the library. That was good. Maybe now he could read in peace. Going over to the shelves, Ezra picked out a book. "...I forgot to put the diamond away. Ugh...." It wasn't that he didn't like the diamond or carrying it with him, especially since he knew Alexander could use it to see him--a trick that could save his life if he was ever in trouble. The problem was that it was kind of heavy and hard to hide. "Jeez....Where am I going to hide this thing? I can't leave it in plain sight." Holding it on his lap would be his best bet at this point, wasn't it?

[ ooc ]

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho grunted as he walked into the library, the door shutting too quickly and hitting his shoulder. With minimum force, he used his shoulder to push the door open further and strolled inside rather lazily. Whenever he wasn't looking for a chess match, he was reading, studying, or attending class. He returned his old books and walked through the selves looking for some new reads. He seldom walked into the nonfiction center, he had always enjoyed fiction stories. He walked past a boy mumbling to himself. He seemed to be trying to talk something out, but no one else was there. Was he trying to hide something? He shook his head, "What's your problem?" he murmured, not caring if the male heard him or not.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Ezra ━━ Schlehuber
T H E xxxxFOREIGN G E N I U S

Ezra noticed the other student walk by, and he pressed the diamond close to him. He made a mental note to bring his bag with him next time. When the other mumbled, the blonde glanced over. Pride got the better of Ezra and he shrugged, looking back at the books. "Having trouble deciding which to read. I debate verbally with myself all the time. Helps me think." Ezra picked a random book of the shelf and looked at it. "A Song of Ice and Fire wins." He wasn't going to be pinned as the crazy guy who mumbled to himself. Sure, he had met and talked to a phantom, but that didn't make him crazy. Hopefully. "...Actually, I've heard too much to want to read this. Maybe I'll give Hunger Games a try."

[ ooc ]

Chi Kamisori

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:36 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

Jericho shrugged, not really caring. He'd already read the book he said had won, but tilted his head when the male spoke again. He didn't know whether Ezra was speaking to him or himself. This guy seemed a bit off, but he shook his head, "Hungry games, eh? It was alright," he murmured simply, no emotion in his voice really. He picked up a random book and inspected it, only staying by to see if Ezra would be interacting with him any more or not. Since no more interaction was made, Jericho put the book back and left, going towards his dorm.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

[exit]
Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale enters the library after leaving the cafeteria with Kei and approaching the library's entrance. "I haven't been here before" he said softly looking around.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked around the room. "Same here, its so big." He never seen so many book in one room.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I guess its to be expected for a boarding school, but the college that I went to wasn't as massive as this library" said Dale. "Want to check out a couple of books while we're here?" he asked Kei.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:33 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale with sparkling eyes. "Please." He loves to read book, especially fiction ones.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought the sparkling eyes of Kei was really adorable to him. "Sure, Kei" he said smiling. "Before you go, did you close the window you had opened in my classroom? If not I need to head back over there after we leave here" he asked Kei.

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200