Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
"The Inquisitors." (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 pm
(OOC: Well, I'll make another post to keep things moving slightly, but also because things are getting very exciting. blaugh )

James

James listened intently to what Crimson had said, but remained silent. There wasn't really anything more James could add to it, but he did hope Crimson could find a way to fight alongside all of them well. But James figured Camus might be able to keep things at least somewhat in hand... He hoped. James turned his attention to Aydan and her comment about orders and smiled slightly. "By target, I meant your next area of operations. As for how to deal with any actual enemies you encounter... Well, I assure you that you will be recieving 'orders' of some kind for that." He smiled and said nothign else as she followed the group.

In a quick flash, James's attention was caught by the alchemist, who seemed to come down from the ceiling, though James wasn't entirely sure why. He looked up at there for a moment, puzzling over it for a moment and starting to draw about a hundred possible conclusions before the alchemist spoke again. James smirked slightly at the comment, nodding lightly to himself before returning the comment. "Oh I'm certain you'll all return just fine. You yourself always seem to be more than capable at the least." James left it at that as the 'alchemist' left.

Turning to get to work, James's attention was totally stolen as Tessa went up to him again. He had caught her comments before, and so was rather expecting it would have been left at that. As she spoke the first bit, James felt almost like he wanted to smirk, being challenged like that, but he resisted. Her next words about him essentially being a rouge made resisting the desire to smile practically unneeded. James remained quiet and instead just looked at her, his face totally emotionless. As she walked away, obviously angry, he looked down to the map on his table again, clenching his fist slightly.

'Grand... One more person wanting to cut my throat. As if Parliament, rebels, House Black, and Demons weren't enough.... Maybe I had this coming.... James you cold, cold boy.... Where was your 'strength' all those years ago....' James felt his fists clench tighter as he tried to push back his thoughts. This was not what he needed right now. Nor what he wanted. He did start to feel a smile come back to his face though. There were bits and pieces of information missing on Ms. Lozi, or Mrs. Lozi as she once was, and he had his curiosities about it all, and maybe a few ideas. Each of these people seemed to have a little something he recognized. Was that an accident, or fate?

Camus

Camus noticed that just about everyone was out of the room, so he started to lead the way back out of the Palace. He had noticed at the last second that Tessa had said something to the Grand Chancellor, but he wasn't sure what. James didn't exactly look happy again, which concerned Camus a bit. These past few years, Camus had been told that James had grown more cold, and that bits of his past seemed to be popping up again, though Camus really wasn't sure what that meant. Camus kept his happy face on as Tessa came up next to him, and the others followed in their places as well. He led everyone down to the main entrance and had them follow him down the grand staircase that they were on. The guards let them out the main doors almost as soon as they saw Camus, and Camus signalled everyone in the group to keep following him up to the gate.

-----------------------

James was about to sit down at his desk, now that everyone had left, when he heard a side door open. He looked over and an old, rough, and large looking man in Royal Guard armor entered. James smiled slightly as he looked down to his desk again, and the work that covered it. "Hello Walter. Hear anything good in my meeting?

The old man smirked as he closed the door behind himself. "Only you making yourself sound cold again. Come on James, is there really a need for that?"

James looked down at the table blankly for a moment. "Frankly, I don't know.... I'm trying so hard, so very hard Walter, to keep this country together.... And around every corner, I feel like I'm being attacked. I feel like I need to put up my guard."

Walter nodded slightly to James. "His Majesty wouldn't have wanted you to be like this though. He always tried to teach you that love and compassion were how you run a country, not just silly statistics and mock sarcasm. And James, I know you care about the people. But you need to show it."

James was silent again. "Perhaps you're right Walter.... Perhaps you're right."

A smile appeared on Walter's face, big and caring looking. "Do you remember what the King said the night we found you James?" Walter watched as James seemed to think for a moment, struggling to remember, but that only made Walter chuckle a little. "The reason you don't remember James... Is because he said nothing."

James looked up at Walter, slightly confused, but starting to smile slightly, almost getting nostalgic in a way. "That was the quietest moment of my life. The ride back was the same." James felt a strange comfort from that for some reason, but wasn't sure why. "Thank you Walter."

Walter only smiled and nodded before he left the room again.

-----------------------

Jack

Jack simply followed everyone, figuring they had a better idea of what to do then he did. He was just a gangster after all, albeit a pretty good one at that. Of course, then Jack noticed Crimson standing beside him, and Jack started to tense a little. He tried not to judge a book by it's cover, and he really hoped this time that he wasn't making a mistake by doing so. Of course, if anyone mentioned he was being so "accepting", he'd probably deck them in the face. Sensitivity was a sensitive topic for him.

(OOC: The conversation between Walter and James was when you guys weren't around. It was a private conversation, but it's there to add some flavor to James while he isn't around all of you. Hope nobody minds!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan gave the Chancellor a skeptical look "I'm sure you did." She knew their target would be a location at first, like with all missions, but eventually that target will turn into an enemy or an informant.She glanced up as Harold flew over their head, and glanced back to the rafters herself, catching the subtle scent of sulfur and the underlying smell of human.A spy, or a party member who wished to remain in the shadows?

She ignored Tessa for the moment, allowing the woman to make a fool of herself.She needed no help doing that, even from one such as James. Well, seems we're off to a lovely start.. She snorted quietly, bringing up the rear of the group, taking note of where each person positioned themselves within the whole.It showed a bit of their personalities and their amount of comfort on being surrounded by people.The corner of her mouth quirked slightly when she saw Jack tense.She had to admit that Crimson set even her a little on edge.

Once they were out the main entrance she heard the faint nicker of a horse and the clopping of hooves before the beast she road into the city on trotted up to her, nearly dragging the stable hand along that held his reigns.She let out a chuckle "My apologies.He doesn't like being separated." Taking the reigns, she slipped the lad a few standards in thanks.A Percheron warhorse, unlike many of it's kind was a silvery white in color and looked like a tank made of flesh and blood.Standing at twenty-six hands in height, roughly eight feet, the horse dwarfed Aydan by just under three feet.The stallion nudged her back, knocked her off balance for a moment before she gave it a mock scowl "Tândin, no games."

The horse let out a snort of disgust before settling down and fallowed after it's rider as she fell back into her spot behind the group, holding the reigns loosely in one hand.Tândin eyed the group with some curiosity.The riding gear was somewhat modified, as some would notice.While there was a brittle to the reigns, there was no bit, keeping the horse from receiving sores in it's mouth.The saddle, made of high quality leather was the style used mostly in her home Province, made for travel or battle, with straps to hold packs and a small fold on the back that rolls out to allow another rider to sit somewhat comfortably.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am
(OOC: Sorry I was gone yesterday, was seeing some friends. However, I now have home internet, which I am using right now, so that should make things interesting! I'll hold off on posting till more of you get the chance too, but try to post soon if at all possible.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm
(OOC: Hrmm... Bump? Sorry to spam like this, I just want the thread to be active so everyone knows to post soon. sweatdrop )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 am
Username: Ahlys

Name: Amicus Grove, only ever addressed by his surname.

Race/Nationality/Species: Ex-human of undetermined species from Clarendon

Orientation: Pansexual

Personality: Grove is a soft spoken and gentlemanly individual with a knack for keeping out of trouble. His amiability means that he gets along with most people easily. He can be a bit withdrawn at times and doesn't often speak if he deems it unnecessary.

Rank: Well known for being a magic user within his region, the people of Clarendon and many of the wealthier nobility throughout the region know to be able to rely on Grove as a Demon Hunter and conjurer in times of need.

Education: Grove began his magical training from ancient scrolls and books he discovered within a castle ruin within Clarendon's forests before undergoing training from the few remaining members of the Order of Experimental Magic. Further knowledge was gained touring Dalcaria and some of it's enemies.

Factions: Previous member of the Order of Experimental Magic, now works for clients that follow similar agendas to his own.

Religion/Philosophy: As a fairly open minded being, Grove has no set beliefs in any earth bound or spiritual beings that govern the planes of the world.

Political Ideals: Grove has no real political alignment beyond caring for the equal treatment of the people, which he will occasionally take into his own hands if needs be.

Biography: Originally an orphan of Clarendon, Grove was an introverted youth, taught by the local schoolmasters for his intelligence until he came of age. Being increasingly curious, he often ventured into the forest on his own to discover new things. During one of his ventures deep into the forests he discovered the ruins of a castle and deep within a partially destroyed room lays hundreds of tomes and books, protected from natural damage. He spent many years returning to this place and developing his magic until he was discovered by one of the members of the Order of Experimental Magic, one of the remaining three magic users using any form of magic in their discoveries. He was taken in by this member of the order and was trained to be a well mannered, distinguished nobleman alongside developing his magics.
At the age of twenty five he set out after finishing his training to further develop his abilities using elements like nightshade and dark magic crystals he concocted a substance to increase magical ability exponentially. However to do this he paid a terrible price. His soul was pushed from his physical self to interact with the world while Grove's body would remain in an unprotected vegetive state. Becoming addicted to this new power, his skin greyed and steadily became more skeletal, his soul and body beginning to separate. Finally he was discovered by his old mentor and speedily transported to his home in the forest for immediate treatment. Upon awaking, almost a year later, Grove's skin had turned an ash-grey shade, alongside his eyes a black stain covering the ends of his limbs, starting from the hands and feet.
Horrified at transforming himself into something less than human, Grove swore to never use his abilities for truly dark purposes. He spent the next few years learning all that his master could teach him during his recovery and stayed on for many years, watching his master age while he himself did not.
Eventually his master decided to move to the warmer areas of the land, as the last remaining member of the original Order of Experimental Magic to live out his last years. Grove it turn was left his estate and soon after went to explore the world, eventually taking on odd jobs as a demon hunter, before taking it on as a true occupation.
During the civil war Grove stayed away from the chaos, preferring to fix the damage and aid those affected in secret. He had been travelling back to his home when the letter arrived from the Chancellor requesting his appearance.

How did you end up at the Palace: He was sent a personal invitation through minor magical tracking.

Skills: His skills include being a good cook, polite conversationalist, talented magical user, a talented violinist, good marksman, and is swift of foot.

Transportation: Where possible, Grove prefers to teleport, although this has been prevented in the better protected areas of the country. Otherwise he will pay for transport.

Home: Grove's primary place of residence is a ruined manor, somewhere within Clarendon, carefully warded in his absence. It previously belonged to his old master, before he went to travel the world.

Likes: Reading and music, dancing, helping others where possible, open-mindedness.

Dislikes: The misuse of power, his physical state as a non-human (to some degree), having to use his astral-projection, particularly dark strands of magic being used for evil, having to put up with the fear of being a non-human - which he has always found disappointing.

Weapons: Although mostly relying on magic, Grove has a small arsenal of weapons and items such as reinforced silver daggers, explosives and a combat cross.

Clothing/Armor: Grove has highly unconventional clothing, dressed in all black with an abstract geometric cloak, which sets him apart from the average citizens of Dalcaria and it's provinces. The underlying black theme of his clothing implies his status as a powerful Demon Hunter.

Powers: Grove's magical prowess has not been documented and is often exaggerated. With a strong grasp over many forms of major such as elemental magic, summoning, conjuring and alchemy, he uses magic for much of his everyday life. The effects that his uses of injected substances to astrally-project his soul from his body has altered his magic to an ultra-powerful state, however using such powers drains his body and can leave him in a comatose state for varying amounts of time.
The use of this has also increased his healing capacity, speed and tolerance to attacks and poisons.
Now able to replicate his projection magically, Grove only uses this ability in the direst of circumstances.

User Image

Theme Song: Journey To The West

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:18 pm
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓. ☈ 〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓 〓 〓 〓 〓 〓

User Image
User Image

Upon entering, Grove was not assaulted with the variety of odors the city had to offer, any man could smell them, but the hunter had taken the precaution of using a magical partition. His last 'commission' had taken slightly longer than expected and Grove was not able to teleport directly into the city; magical barriers had been put in place quite some time ago, as it would never do to have your enemies teleporting in at any time they liked. Subsequently the grey skinned magic user was certain that he had missed the bulk of the meeting that had no doubt taken place. Grove was certain that he was not the only person with an invitation and could easily get his information further down the line, although he would be sending a friendly message orb to the Chancellor to apologize for his absence.
Choosing to walk through the city brought a large collection of glances his way, some fearful, some surprised, some almost friendly and occasionally a combination of the three. The magic user was relatively well known in his field and combining this with his physical appearance and choice of attire, he was practically creating a 'parting of the scarlet oceans', like the story from within the holy book, with the people of the city who did happen to notice the Demon Hunter suddenly separating to either side before him.
It had been a number of years since Grove had visited the city and it was not too hard to navigate, especially with his magic surreptitiously poking his surroundings on his way through the city. Before rounding the corner of the street, he could sense a variety of magics and beings in front of and moving away from the entrance. Clearly this is where those who had been to the Chancellor had gathered. He quickly created a non-offensive magic orb with his message: "I send my greetings to you, my Lord and Chancellor and I apologize for the delay in my appearance. I am sure that someone will inform me of the details of your meeting in time. I look forward to meeting you when the time comes" attached to a projection of his name and image. It could be easily checked by the guards and sent through without a problem.
Sending the orb ahead of himself, the grey-skinned magic user approached the group, withdrawing the larger segment of his 'magical presence or magical "footprint"' so not to attract too much attention from those who would notice his strange magical patterns.
He pulled out his invitation and let it levitate next to his shoulder, surrounded by a few green tongues of flame, quickly re-reading it as he joined the back of the group, before the parchment folded itself and flew back inside the folds of his cloak. Long enough for anyone observant to confirm why he was there. He let out a soft breath of amusement as he observed the variety of people surrounding him. Humans, werewolves and distinctive 'others' - not to put too much of a fine point on it.
He looked to either side of the group and a small smile, born out of irritation, sadness or perhaps genuine amusement grew upon his pale visage.
"It seems that we are attracting quite a bit of attention," he mused, as was expected when traveling with such varied company.

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:22 pm
(OOC: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, was out of town and roads were REALLY bad, got back late. Anyways, I still shouldn't post just yet because not everyone has posted, so please try to post everyone, I'll be on later today so I can reply, so long as there is more stuff to reply too. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm
Paper Satellite
Korn On A Stik
Ahlys
Kami GearX
hunter-the wanderer
Xela_The_Red
The_Sane_Hatter

Bumping.I really don't want this rp to die.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:19 pm
The Lady Reaper
Bumping.I really don't want this rp to die.

(OOC: Thank you kindly. sweatdrop I was considering making one of these, so thank you for doing it! I'm available today people, so please post! I understand that life gets busy, but it would also be handy if you could let me know what's going on when possible. I'm kinda stuck right now for posting, so I'm afraid the ball is in your court to do it. xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 pm
The Lady Reaper

Paper Satellite

Korn On A Stik

Ahlys

Kami GearX

hunter-the wanderer

Xela_The_Red

The_Sane_Hatter

Lord Sithious

(OOC: Sorry to spam people, but I felt it would be good to bump as well, but also I edited the original "quote tool" here to have my name as well, to make it easier to contact me as well. Also, I believe it's a bit more organized now, so that if anyone new joins, it will be easier to add there name in and I don't have to lose track of who this is quoting. sweatdrop )  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 pm
Crimson
King of the skies

Crimson watched as the palace guards eyed them over, some were curious others afraid but they all stayed out of their way. it took him a moment to notice Jack tense up a bit and spoke in a tone that was loud enough for jack and the others to hear but not loud enough for those not in the group to understand,

"you don’t have to be so uneasy around me look at the bright side I lost my taste for human flesh a long time ago" he smiled as if it was a joke, "but in all seriousness if you don’t have allot of experience fighting demons or a few demons at once, here’s a few tips, we are just as unique as your people are in, personality, magic, the way we fight, everything, there are also devils they are smaller and weaker than us but there’s more of them and they tend to use your tech more" he was still hidden under his illusion but he kept staring at the buildings around them how the guards dressed and even how his new companions dressed still a bit curious as to what they were picking up. He stopped talking for a moment as he looked to someone new joining their fold, he nodded to the magic user noting his presence as he began to talk some more.

"we are taught from a young age to be brutal braking your opponents will is a grater victory then any war, so don’t be surprised if one charges at you even if your shooting it, some of us wear armor others like myself view it as unnecessary for our skin is already strong, but don’t worry until you all are accustomed to fighting my kin ill make sure you don’t die at least, and some of the others here should be able to give you tips as well" he knew very well that his kin thinks he is dead and seeing him with these others should shake things up a bit, but for now he will keep his former purpose within his culture to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 pm
Colonel Lowsley and his aide, Captain Morris

As Aydan's horse returned to it's rider, dragging to poor stable hand behind, Captain Morris couldn't help but whistle in appreciation.
"Now THAT is a fine horse. I can think of quite a few people in the Calvary Corps. who would be jealous of such a creature."
The Colonel nodded slightly in agreement, his mind distracted by the figure heading for the group. Something about him seemed, familiar. He ran a few things through his mind before it came to him. He'd seen him a good deal of time ago, back in Clarendon. He was some sort of powerful wizard of something, who hunted Demons for coin. He'd been at one of the local families manors on a job or something, one of the families that didn't have the association of the House and it's resources to deal with such a thing. If he was to join the group, then the Chancellor was racking up as many allies as he could. Turning to Captain Morris, who hadn't quite caught on that there was a new member to the group and coughed to get his attention.
"You alright Colonel? Or are you lungs actin- What, oh. Well he's a grim fellow."
"Well he's our latest Inquisitor. And a good addition at that."
"You don't say? So then this is serious business then? Not that I didn't gather that already, it's just becoming a bit more apparent."
As they passed the group of guards Morris had left his weapons with, the Captain stopped to re-arm himself, slinging the automatic rifle over his back and securing his shotgun, while Lowsley slid off in the direction of the newcomer.
"So, I assume you're here on the Chancellors Grand Errand as well? You missed the briefing I'm afraid, though it wasn't much."  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:48 am
Enki Zosimos Johann Faust
Harold Dobbs
Nicholas Flamel Victor Frankenstein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So, how's a terrifying vampire like yourself get stuck in the service of the monarchy? Lose a bet or something?"

Harold started a bit at the sudden presence of the wild looking aged human. Something about the man was...off-putting. Not dangerous, at least not immediately, but disturbing nonetheless. Harold glanced at the odd fellow from beneath his hood momentarily before answering.

"No matter how terrifying, as you say, an immortal may be there comes a point where we must adhere it the mortal kingdoms' infuriating stipulation of using currency. And as the dual nature of fortune would have it, my research is not cheap trickery. Thankfully, the Dalcarian monarchy has rarely been short on capital in recent history."

Seeking no further repartee with the estranged criminal, Harold took a pointed pause in his stride to wait for the one member of the group he wished any conduct with: his fellow immortal, the she-wolf. As the others brushed by him Harold took a quick glance back at the young woman, waited for her to reach him, then caught stride with her. A brief analysis of her stead gave him a jumping off point for conversation.

"Interesting saddle, she-wolf," Harold said casually, "I take it you have a good deal of trust in your companion?"

Of course the she-wolf took sympathy for the beast. Most benevolent werewolves were especially tender to other animals and had a marked instinct with even the simplest of beasts.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 am
User Image
Tessa Lozi

Tessa narrowed her eyes and ground her teeth. She could hear precisely what the Colonel and the Captain were saying about her, with the sharp ears of a wolf. High strung? I am not...She sighed and shook her head to herself. For a moment she'd been on the verge of whipping around telling them off. Maybe she'd been drained a tad too much. Reflecting, she could imagine how her behaviour might have been taken that way.

As they left the building and approached the gate, a clopping of heavy hooves thundered up. Tessa turned to look over her shoulder to see a silver-white Percheon warhorse trotting towards Aydan, dragging along the stable boy. He was huge, and nearly bowled Aydan over with a nudge of greeting. Tessa let slip a grin.

At the same time, she heard Crimson's joke. She snorted and glanced at the disguised demon. "I'm just wondering but don't you feel somewhat sad for having to fight your people? Even if they did betray you..."

Tessa paused as another member discreetly joined the group, a copy of the Chancellor's floating over his shoulder. It was none other than Grove. Her mouth fell open. He was a marvelous magic user and on and off "demon hunter". More than that, although he'd made himself scarce during the civil war, Tessa remembered him personally. After escaping the capital, because Clarendon was so full of dense forestry her caravan of fugitives smuggled themselves into the nation. They were aided and given succor at Amicus Grove’s estate. The last time she had seen him personally, she had been grubby and recovering from a nasty bite, but since then she’d sent more than a few fugitives escaping House Black his way to recover and regroup, gaining a stable point of information sharing. He wouldn’t recognize her within the mask of her polished make up, gown, and poise. Still, she beamed back at him and waved. Delightful. Finally, she had an ally she could somewhat trust.

“Ah,” she suddenly said. She glanced to the side at Camus, who she’d been ignoring recently. She paused, not sure what to say to him. He seemed very…buoyant, for such a grim task. “Sir Camus? Forgive me, but have we met. I’m sure I recognize…” It hit her. Back in her youth, in the days of a noble daughter. Of course there had been trips to find a suitable wife before she ran off. Though he’d been young, the name Camus, and that jubilant visage of his had been a candidate. It had been such a long time ago, and another life. She barely remembered. “Hmm…” She collected herself. “I suppose…maybe not. Sorry, I thought I knew your face from somewhere.”  

Cement Cake

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image
The Wolf Of Whitehaven

Aydan gave Morris a small smile and looped the reigns around her wrist lightly "Then they'll be sorely put out as well.Tândin is rather...Uniqe and I doubt he'd take to another rider." Tândin, as if knowing what was being said, eyed Morris and snorted before standing to his full height and puffing out his chest.Showing off a few scars of his own and sending a subtle, 'just try it' kind of warning.Aydan gave a soft chuckle and smacked the horses chest lightly watching him deflate like a popped balloon at her laughter.He was like a lost puppy when outside of a fight.

Seeing the newcomer, she tightened her grip on the reigns before Tândin balked at the overpowering scent of magic that the man was trying to suppress.The horse let out a distressed nicker and shook it's head, stamping it's hooves all at the same time, as if trying to shake off the smell.Aydan set her hand on the beast nose, using her own scent to block out that of the magic users "So it seems, Grove." Of course she knew who he was.The inhuman man was a legend among the Hunters, and wolves.Being in his company was rather intimidating given the circumstances.

She walked a few moments in silence, putting some distance between Grove and Tândin, knowing he set the animal on edge.Her only visible reaction to Harold was a sharp glance out of the corner of her eye, making sure none of the others had heard his she-wolf comment "It's common enough in my home Provence and the steadholts in the area.And I trust him far more than I'll ever trust you." She hadn't meant it as in insult, simply a matter of fact.The horse had saved her sorry hide more times than she could count, he'd earned her respect as well as her trust many times over.She frowned slightly, lowering her voice so the others in the group, who were still a good deal ahead, wouldn't over hear "I'd appreciate you using my name in this company.I may be a wolf, but few of the others knew, and those that do, have only guessed at the fact.And I'd not have a silver blade or bullet in my back before it is necessary." She knew a few in the group had guessed at her true nature, the gender confused spy, and Tessa of course, but she couldn't begin to guess who else wondered.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff