Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Bad Moon Rising (Filled with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He'd come in a moment later, wearing comfy pants and an old tee. "Hey... bathroom's free," he stated, sitting next to him, hair still damp. He smelled of soap; it was nice. "You okay?" Course not. He just saw you naked Max. The human sighed. "You know... you never asked, but you can. I don't mind. Why did I become a hunter, where did the scars come from... I get asked a lot, and I usually answer.

"You're the person that I wouldn't be bothered by if you did ask, though." He nudged him. The tee-shirt kept his arms bared, which still showed scars through and through.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Alistair knew the story well. There was hardly a hunter alive (or now dead) who didn't have the same past. Someone they loved died, they saw something they couldn't explain. There was grieving sometimes and then a desire for revenge. Sometimes they killed the monster that did it, and sometimes they didn't, but they all ended up dedicating their lives to eradicating every last supernatural thing that crossed their paths.

He stared at Max's scarred arms, hands folded in his lap. "Who was it?" he asked. "Who did you lose?"  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:49 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

The words he said, no matter how he'd say them, they were awful.

"Everyone."

"Everyone". That meant he was alone. Completely alone.

Max kicked his feet before pulling them up on the bed. "I remember it... it came out of nowhere. We were home and I was about 14... I heard the wolf and then screaming. The door was broken in and then this bright eyes came at me, and everything went dark." He shrugged, picking at a fuzz on his pants. "When I woke up, everyone was gone, and I had been giving all those scars.

"I waited... for days for the virus to do something to me... but nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm
AutumnrainChaos

What could he say to that? That one of his own kind had ruined Max's life like that...Alistair had been surprised that Max hadn't killed him on the spot when he found out he was a werewolf, but it was even stranger to him now. The fact that Max might actually love him was nothing short of a miracle.

"I'm sorry." he said softly, "It's never easy, hearing a story like that and knowing it very well could have been me under different circumstances." he sighed, "I wish that no human had to go through that ever." but of course that wasn't possible. Just like with humans there were nice monsters and then there were not-so-nice monsters. Few of them had chosen that life, but some of them took such pleasure in taking their anger out on others.

"I also don't have anyone." he said after a long pause. "Well, maybe that's not entirely true. My father is dead, killed by a hunter, and I don't know where my mother is. I lost contact with her some years ago. I'd like to think she's still alive though."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:55 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Don't feel bad," he stated, "you didn't do this to me. 'Sides, not all non-humans are bad." He shrugged. "It's like in real life. Some are bad, and some are good. I've met some really nice non-humans, even lived with a few for a while."

He touched Alistair's shoulder. "Come on. We should probably sleep. I haven't actually slept in a few days."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Right, sleep. That's why he'd bothered to bring Max to his room in the first place. "You'll have to tell me about that some time...if you don't mind." he added, throwing back the covers and climbing in, patting the spot next to him. "Your lack of sleep was the reason I brought you up here. I figured you could use a proper rest."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

"Yeah I had figured as much," he said, getting cozy in the bed with a big grin. It was much more comfortable than the damn couch. His arms rest above his head and he hummed. "Mm~ I love your bed! how come I wasn't allowed on it before?" He snuggled in the covers and let his eyes close.

"I'll tell you anything you wanna know, Alistair."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:28 pm
AutumnrainChaos

"...Because it's my bed and I was mad at you." he said as if it were obvious. He hadn't even shared a house with someone since he went to college let alone a single room or a bed. Still, he was glad that Max was starting to act like his goofy self again. Even if Alistair did have to watch his back lest he get groped.

He moved closer slowly, trying not to disturb the other as he slowly lay his head on Max's chest. "I can't remember the last time I shared a bed with someone." he smiled softly. It felt good, though he wasn't going to say that out loud. Max's skin was cool (compared to Alistair's anyway) and he found it oddly calming listening to the other man's heartbeat. Why did Max always have to go and do or say things that made Alistair fall for him a little bit more?  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max wouldn't grope him. He wouldn't have time. As he settled into the bed and Alistair on him, sleep took him in no time and out he went. His breathing became gentle as he slept, his heart beating gently with each breath. Max let himself go to his dreams, his defenses down. Down only because Alistair was with him.

He'd sleep in the next morning, having barely moved from his place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:43 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Not even getting up and moving around his room had woken Max. He must have really been tired. Alistair sat on the edge of the bed, laptop perched on his knees as he fiddled around with the college's email, sending out a short message from their newest English professor that he had a 'personal emergency' and class would be cancelled. He doubted Max would mind much.

Alistair then went downstairs and went about his own work before preparing breakfast. He didn't really want to wake Max but it was important that he eat as well. He could always go back to bed, anyway. "Morning, sleepyhead." he cooed into Max's ear, nudging him.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max made a sound as he woke up, eyes rolling to gain focus. His nostrils flared as he took in the scent of breakfast. He licked his lips and sat up, rubbing his face. "What... time is it?" he asked, yawning. He did catch the sunlight and inhaled heavily. "I slept he whole night? Damn..." He looked at the other and smiled. "Did you make that for me?"

How sweet~ The other was so thoughtful, wasn't he? He also cooed in the others ear to wake him up. How odd.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am
AutumnrainChaos

"No I made it for me but was just waiting for you to wake up so you could watch me eat it." He set the tray of food off to the side, checking the clock. "It's a little past noon now. You've been asleep for a while but I figured you should eat. You can go back to sleep when you're done, if you're still tired." He set up the tray, moving off to the side so that Max could eat. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked.  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:08 pm
Tik Tok in the Coffee

He blinked, staring at him for a moment before nodding. "Of course," he said with a chuckle. "I always want you to stay near me." He leaned over and stole the fork and a bite with a smile. "Delicious~" He swallowed and kissed Alistair's cheek with a grin. "I think I've slept enough actually. Did I get fired?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 am
AutumnrainChaos

The wolf shook his head, "No, I let the school and your class know that you had a personal emergency and could not make it today." He frowned and flushed lightly as Max spoke. "You say some of the oddest things, you know that?" Sometimes he thought Max was stuck in some kind of personal romance novel where he was the steamy, chiseled hero and Alistair was the heroine. It was weird. "Well, we've still got a little less than a week before the next full moon so I'll be by your side for a bit longer."  

Tik Tok in the Coffee

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 am
Tik Tok in the Coffee

Max paused mid-bite to eyeball the other up curiously. "Yeah?" he asked, eyebrow cocked. "You'll be by my side?" Since he got here, he noticed the wolf had become a little more affectionate than before. Max was certain he was going to be ignored and snipped at until he went home, but it seems something had chanced Alistair's mind. He played with that soft white hair for a moment before setting the fork down and giving him a second kiss to his cheek. "Gonna shower. Thanks for breakfast."

He slipped away then.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces