Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 pm

((No worries, senpai!))
Ukitake gave a wide-eyed stare as he waved hello. He wasn't used to this flattery but he accepted it nonetheless. He gave a small bow as he greeted Yahg.

"Nice to meet you Yahg. I am Ukitake, a ninja from the Hidden Village of Gaia".

He adjusted his vest slightly. Ukitake never really needed large metal pieces of armor. He wondered how ninjas made do with just vests containing scrolls and wooden planks as shoes. They certainly made him stand out in this new world.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

Imiar snickered quietly at Ukitake's startled wave--it was kind of cute.

Yahg studied Ukitake's face intently, "Never heard of no such village. But then again, I did hear the word 'hidden'." The orc shrugged his broad shoulders before getting back to work on Imiar's armor--the payment debate successfully avoided for now.

"This was the first place I ran to," Imiar stated simply, knowing Ukitake would understand what she meant. "Yahg found me wandering the streets and helped me build the small residence that we are using. He became very dear to me, almost like a parent." She glanced at the orc, noticing the grin on his face and the mischievous glint in his eye as he looked toward Ukitake once more.

"And, speaking as a parental figure, how did you and Imiar meet? More importantly, what is she to you? What are your intentions?" The orc scrutinized Ukitake once more, heedless of the embarrassment radiating off of Imiar. She swore to herself that she would maim him for this someday as she covered her face, profusely murmuring apologies to whatever deity she'd pissed off.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Ukitake nodded as Imiar explained. The ninja never knew his parents, adopted at birth into a large orphanage. His adopted parents did their best to raise them, but they passed soon after he hit his teens.

He gave him a slightly nervous answer, figuring that the words he would speak next would determine whether he as a good friend or a bad influence on Imiar.

"She freed me from a prison of ice out in the arctic, Yahg", he explained. As for what she was to him, his cheeks turned slightly red as he took a few moments to speak further. "She's a good friend of mine, and I am simply indebted to her for rescuing me. For now, I would like to live a life of a bounty hunter, as I find traces of an enemy I last battled over fifty years ago."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

Yahg's brows rose at Ukitake's answer, "Well that is quite a story," he mused. "I suppose I cannot doubt her judgement, for she has made it this far. Besides, you should be around for a few days anyhow. I'll be sure to keep an eye on ya. Maybe stop by for a visit sometime." With that, he went back to Imiar's armor, carefully fixing the dent in her shin guard with a sly grin on his face.

Imiar glanced at Ukitake through her fingers, muttering, "I am so sorry." She knew she must look ridiculous, hiding behind her hands like a child. However, embarrassment was not a common enemy for her, and she wasn't sure how to deal with it.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

((I'm imagining Yahg with a heavy Scottish accent for some reason. xD))

He arched at eyebrow at his response, adjusting his vest to keep his hands busy. Ukitake wasn't sure what to make of the orc but he seemed to be a good man. What he meant by keeping an eye out for him, bothered Ukitake somewhat, but the ninja brushed it off.

"It's alright, Imiar", responded Ukitake. He gave a small amused grin at her embarrassment as he asked, "What now?".

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 am
User Image
((I feel like that suits him! xd ))

At Ukitake's question, Imiar was all business again. She uncovered her face and began considering their next move. She wanted to have her armor ready when she met up with her former employer; he wasn't one to trust newcomers (whether they were actually new or not--his memory is s**t).

'Can you give me a time estimate, Yahg?" She turned to the orc, to see him polishing the chest plate.

"Well now, I know you're always in a hurry so I fixed your armor up in a jiffy. I'm just polishing it now. Shouldn't take but a minute or two more." Yahg spoke proudly as he moved on to the next piece in need of polishing.

Imiar smiled and shook her head, "You always did work quickly." She turned to Ukitake, "Once Yahg has finished my armor, we will seek out the guild and, hopefully, find a bounty to hunt."

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm

"Sounds good. In the meantime, I'm going to go wander the alleys. I'm running low on my own supplies."

Ukitake walked towards a stand across from the blacksmith selling various pre-made weapons imported from across the land and seas. There were still no weapons resembling the tools he used back home. Most of them were heavy weapons aimed for large amounts of bloodshed. A few items were for sale warriors specializing in stealth such as small daggers and large needles. Ukitake purchased a few needles, storing them on his weapon pouch on his belt.
He thanked the owner, and was about to leave when he saw a Hidden Gaia symbol etched on one of the weapons for sale, a small worn and rusted throwing star.
I guess ninjas have passed through here at some point, thought Ukitake.

He walked back towards to where Imiar was standing, waiting for the blacksmith to finish.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

Imiar was wary of letting Ukitake go explore the city, but her worries were put to rest when he returned swiftly. She smiled at him as he rejoined her, slightly startled by Yahg clearing his throat loudly.

"Well then, Imiar, that ought to do it." He motioned for her to come inspect the armor, and she smiled wickedly at the gleam of it.

"Thank you, Yahg," she said warmly, picking up the sum of gold and placing it in his hand, making sure to curl his large fingers around it, "Please accept this, it is the least I can do." She smiled at him before letting his hand go, and beginning to put on her armor.

Yahg merely shook his head exasperatedly and pocketed the gold, knowing better than to argue with the stubborn she-elf.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:23 pm

He watched their interaction as he continued to ponder about the throwing star from the previous vendor. Who could have possible come by and given that star to the store owner? Why was the star so rusted and used?

Ukitake would have to set aside those questions for later. He looked at her put her gear back on as he said, "You know, my outfit always looks a lot lighter than yours."

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

Imiar looked at Ukitake as she finished fitting the last piece of her armor into place. With a smirk, she teased, "Your body is not fit for the protections of armor. It would be more of a hindrance to you, honestly. You are used to being light on your feet with a free range of movement--armor limits this. Especially if one is not used to wearing armor."

With that, she turned to Yahg, giving him one last warm smile, "I will see you later, my friend." She clasped his hand in a silent goodbye, before motioning for Ukitake to follow her out of the blacksmith shop and towards the city's guild.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Ukitake laughed as he followed Imiar. The issue with the throwing star would have to be for later.

He wondered how her former employer would be, if he would accept the help of a ninja. Probably. he thought to himself as Imiar continued to walk. If she continues to be as snarky as she was with Azhug then we should be in good shape..

He sighed as he scratched the itch his mask was making on his face.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

Imiar glanced back at him as she heard his sigh, wondering if he was alright. They were nearing the guild, and Imiar was ready to see Kyvanus again--she missed their teasing of each other.

"The guild master, Kyvanus, is a sun elf. His kind thrive in this desert." She began matter-of-factly, "Based on all precedence, we two should not get along. At first, we did not. However, that changed when he found out how efficient I was at collecting bounties." She smirked briefly, but her face became very serious as they reached the guild. Opening the door, she was greeted by bright sunlight, which caused her to squint her eyes. "Those damned mirrors..." she muttered, holding a hand up. "Kyvanus!" she yelled, "Flip the mirrors!"

She patiently waited for the mirrors that reflected the desert sun to be flipped so that she would be able to see again. Though she couldn't see, she was on very high alert, listening for any approach.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Ukitake squinted with the bright sunlight in his eyes as he closed his eyes. He listened for any enemies to approach, as he kept his hand firmly on the hilt of his blade. How many different kinds of elves are out there? thought Ukitake. First there were dark elves, then wood elves, now sun elves? This was a world far from the universe of ninjas.

A figure approached behind them, as Ukitake immediately unsheathed his sword and took a swipe at it.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Imiar knew the instant the mirror's were being flipped, and strained her eyes to see. She turned at the sound of an approach from behind, catching a glimpse of Kyvanus as he dodged Ukitake's blind swing. "Ukitake, stop!" She called, knowing this would end badly.

Kyvanus landed in between herself and Ukitake, peering into her face. She met his gaze evenly, ignoring the sun spots blurring her vision. "It has been a while, Kyvanus."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Imiar, how good to see you again," he stated blandly. Glancing behind him, he added: "And who is this? The one who attempted to strike me?"

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 am

Ukitake took a further look at the sun-elf and squinted further. He sheathed his sword as he stared at Kyvanus. This situation, as usual called for him to stay silent and let Imiar do all the talking.

Ukitake stood in a corner, his eyes lazily staring at the interaction between the elves. It was strange being the only human in the area.

LoverlyJessica

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces