Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Basketball court (outside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiled and walked over to the bleachers to get his bag and his water bottle. He put the bottle in his knack sack and made sure his stuff was in it. He could have used his ability to get his stuff, but he had to be cautious because of the other student. He put his knack sack on his back after putting his jacket back on then he followed after Skyler after waving goodbye to the other student. [exit]
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Steele "Scott" Hawkfeather
Scott walked into the area curiously, only paying attention to his surroundings. The black haired male held an aura that gave off how calm he was. His long braid hung loosely over his shoulder, the male was one who didn't really like the idea of cutting it off. It really bugged him that people mistake him for a girl most of the time. Just because I have a lot of hair and I where it in a braid does not mean anything. He thought. Then there was basketball that was just ok to him. It was just an activity to him nothing specially interesting. So because his attention was else where, he didn't notice the sound of the bouncing coming toward his direction. All of a sudden he was knocked to the ground, the weight of another male flattened him on the concrete. A yowl escaped his mouth from the impact."Oh God! I'm sorry! Are you alright, Miss?" the male who crashed landed on him asked, quickly getting off him then offering a helping hand. Scott instinctively knocked his hand away from him and slowly rose his upper body from the blacktop floor."I don't need help, I'm fine." he stated sourly, his mood had been messed with. "Ma' am, I truly am sorry. I didn't know you were right behind me. I would have been more careful." Another guy came over and crouched beside the two, Scott's back was turned still as he dusted himself off."You didn't hurt her did you? She is probably all shook up. Do you know what the coach with do to us if he found out we injured a woman during practice?" Scott clenched his fists, tensing up."Stop referring to me as a female, it's irritating." He then turned to them, causing both to lean in to examine his face.

Legendary Urban Canine

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
+Silk+

-Wondering along the school grounds, a unlit cigarette would hang from silks lips as his right hand would be tucked around the strap to his black and white electric acoustic that hung on his back and his other hand stuffed deep into his black skinny jeans pocket. Staring out before him his silver like gaze would be hard as if he where in deep thought. Silk never really much cared for others opinions and sure the boy look like a tall slender punk ready to fight or deface school property, but none of that was really of any interest to him. Sure class skipping and smoking on school grounds he did quite often but to him it was all about the music and where the notes would take him. Finding a near by empty bench not far from the basketball court, silk would finally move to fall down to claim the spot for himself. Moving to set his acoustic aside as not to scratch or cause any damage to his beloved friend. Silk would then move to try and fish out a lighter as his attention would be drawn to the strange commotion that laid before him. Chuckling a bit to himself as it would have seem that some kid was in a accident or something and the other 2 where frantically moving about to see if the other kid was hurt. Finally drawling his attention away from the commotion only long enough to light his cig and take a long drag, before his gaze would move back to them. A light smile would be painted on the dark neko's face as he would continue to watch from afar-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler sat on the bleaches the next morning waiting for Moris. He laid down and smiled happily, looking up at the sky.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:27 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris covered his mouth with his right hand as he yawned. He fixed his cap on the top of his hair as he approached the basketball court. He smiled seeing Skyler on the bleachers. "Hey Skyler! Did you wait long?" he asked after walking over to the bleachers.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:50 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler jumped and sat up, smiling at Moris. "No, I got here a few minutes ago."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"That's good to hear" said Moris thinking it was better than waiting for hours. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked him.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler shook his head no. "No not yet." He stood up, taking his bag.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiled a little before suggesting, "How about we head over to the cafeteria to eat breakfast?" he suggested to Skyler.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiled again, "Let's head on over there" he said to him. He hadn't been to the cafeteria before, but he does know where it is. He began leading the way to the cafeteria assuming Skyler hadn't been there either. [exit]
kimmico13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and followed Moris to the cafeteria.

[exit]
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris returned to the basketball court with his friend Skyler after they had finished with their breakfast at the cafeteria. "Shall we do the one-on-one game?" he asked him.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled, taking the ball out of his bag. "Sounds good to me."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris took off his knack sack and left on the bleachers, he could have used his ability instead, but he didn't. He was starting to not use his ability less often than he had realized.
kimmico13

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces