• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 am
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

Glints of light caught Divinoxia's eyes and she decided to investigate. She had nothing to do anyway but maybe get some more gold for her treasure horde. Then it hit her, the scent of another dragon was near by and right next to the glints of light. The Shadow Dragon swooped down just a few feet above the ground and partly transformed into her human form leaving her dark wings and tail still present. He sight was first met upon a girl and a boy, they looked Delicious Its a shame she ate already. A certain color and a certain species grabbed her full attention. Divinoxia eyes the guy in purple holding in the urge to grab him where ever her hands landed. "My my my, Aren't you delicious looking there. What you doing in place like this?" She asked the dragon. She eyed the other humans including the ones fighting. Such frailty, but that's what makes a human what they are. Frail pieces of glass ready to break at the throw of a stone. "I have already eaten, but I wouldn't mind finding another meal with one of my kin." Divinoxia said to Oswald again. She just couldn't take her eyes off him for long. Her insides were screaming to tackle to the guy right then and there but she held back the urge.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Devious and Destructive
₪I’m where ∞ City Streets
₪My task ∞ Something Special
₪Current form ∞ Human/Dragon
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:23 am
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She quickly clung to Malcolm. Simon ran off. I have to find him. She was almost in tears. She was trying to stay out of the fray, hoping she wouldn't get hurt. If something were to happen to him I would never forgive myself.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yandere Doctor

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:25 pm
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image
Malcolm ran over to annabelle and grabbed her arm

men i have to leave you here, finish the fight but miss dougray is too important to the aggregation to let her be in harms way

~exit
JehovahTheWolf

Refraction Theory
XxIce_ReaperxX
Yandere Doctor
peetacopter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm
Static Character

Gardener

"..."

???

User Image

*exits back to garden*

JehovahTheWolf

peetacopter

Refraction Theory

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yandere Doctor

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:03 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald turned his head towards woman that was also dressed up in a different shade of purple. He tilted his head as she saw her wings and tail still present in her human form. His attention was directed to the headband accessory she was wearing on her head. He walked towards with a blank face and once he was near enough he placed his hand on her head. This isn't fake right and were you the one that was making or that rack it, Silver. he said then smirked. He didn't know much about other dragons since he has spend his life near a village but he has heard a few things about her.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

JehovahTheWolf

Yandere Doctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 am
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia blushed and grumbled a bit at the mention of her nickname but there was more blushing than not. She crossed her arms as he place his hand on her head. It was everything she could do not to tackle him right then and there and love him. "Yes that was me. I cant help blow something up." Divinoxia noticed that the weird short human and the fluffy red princess managed to run away from the fight. Frailty at its finest. "Well you already know me, but what may I call the really sexy and delicious looking dragon in front of me." She may be able to restrain her action but she couldn't say the same for her words.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Devious and Destructive
₪My task ∞ Something Special
O.o.C

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:15 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

Oswald gave her a weird look then put both hands in his pockets. My name is Oswald. he introduced himself. You can't help blowing something up hmm, that sounds like fun to me. he said mischievously. He looked around the area then turned his head towards the Aggregation headquarters, a big creepy smile spread across his face. It's been a long time since he find something to destroy besides humans but a building filled with them sounds really satisfying. He lazily turned his head to Silver with his purple shade of his eyes matched the shadow dragon's outfit. What are you doing here anyway? he said.

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia grinned slyly at Oswald. She giggled putting her hands behind her when Oswald liked the sound of blowing something up. "I like the name. It's quite fitting." The dragon too, looked over Aggregation building. Though the two men fight and the little kid made for amusing targets as well. She gave them a sickening smile but soon turned to Oswald's question and blushed hard seeing his purple eyes gazing upon her. "Oh me? Don't know really. Some guy offered me gold to kidnap some chick for this "aggregation" group I dunno, since then I haven't felt the need to leave just yet. OH have you tried some of the people here? They taste really good!" Silver said happily. She ate a mother and small child while she was taking Kamilah to the Clock Tower, and they were very delicious.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Destructive and Flirtatious
₪My task ∞ Oswald~
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

Yandere Doctor

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:07 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald licked his lips Simply delicious. he said. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Silver face turned faint pink, he leaned in close to her then slightly tilted his head to the side. His piercing purple eyes reflecting her purple eyes. His eyes moved up and down then made eye contact. He placed one finger on her forehead then suddenly in a swift movement he pinched her nose. What's wrong with your face? It looks like it's soon going to explode. he said then ended with a mocking smirk. Did you say gold? his purple eyes light up.

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:45 am
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia got all flustered when Oswald pinched her nose. That wasn't a common thing to happen to her. "N-nothing is wrong with my face." Silver said pridefully. When Oswald's eyes lit up at the sound of gold, Divinoxia smiled. "Yes I said gold, these guys have gold. Its a cattle farm that pays you!" She held up and large bag of gold for the kidnapping she did for some random guy she didn't know. Silver turned the tables and leaned in very close to Oswald. Placing two fingers on his chest and "walking" them to his chin, looked right into his purple eyes. "Wanna give a reason me a reason to share~" See said slyly and lustrously. Divinoxia had almost no shame, and did what she wanted even if it was in the middle of a crowd.

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ In Heaven
₪My task ∞ Oswald
O.o.C

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:20 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald's eyes light up when he saw Silver holding a bag full of gold but then his eyes darkened. Oh so there is a catch is there. he said disappointed. He looked at her on what she was doing, he didn't feel comfortable. He had no clue on what the female shadow dragon to get her to give him half of the gold. He tilted his head to the side like an innocent puppy dog. He shrugged then a dark smirk appeared formed on his lips. We're both dragons, we both seem to like good and eating humans, we both like destroying and blowing things up and we both surprisingly purple." he said. He sure used the word 'we' alot in that sentence. He smile slowly faded then went into deep thought and shivered at her touch.

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:48 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

The man that was fighting for Malcolm didn't move one inch, seeing that he was just here for analysis there was no need to kill yet. At the last second, Greneth turned the flat edge to the mans rib cage and slammed it hard. With the momentum carried into Zanthos, It might have broken a rib or two but nothing extremely harmful. Knocking the man aside, Greneth saw that Malcolm had ran from the area. Figures, the man he was going for would run. Looking over to the kid with Blood red eyes, Greneth spoke calmly. "Best tend to your comrades wound. I'd rather fight against you at full strength, not some half-a** group of Zealots." Greneth jumped back to walked over to the two dragons. Seeing that Oswald was busy Greneth kept a discussion short and simple. "If you plan to join, meet outside the city (rebel base) We'll discuss more if you show." Greneth whispered to the Dragon. Greneth then jumped and scaled the side of a building onto the roof and was out of sight in moment. He had all the Info he needed. Now he wondered how Unna was fairing.

--{Exits}--

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

∑ Current Feelings →→ Blood Thirsty
∑ Task at Hand →→ Done
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→ I'm sorry for this but I need Greneth to move for story purposes.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Yandere Doctor

JehovahTheWolf

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yandere Doctor
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

Kira "K.C." Caunto
The Aggregation's Medic / Headhunter
"Just a little incision right here..."

=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=

Kira watched slowly. "Ahh... You know just what to say to me to cheer me up, fearless leader." Moving his finger skillfully, he toyed with one of the scalpels and hummed, watching the new females enter the area. It actually took him a moment to notice Annabelle, but Divinoxia, he noticed immediately. She was... Interesting, to say the least. His eyes had quite an odd look in them as he stared the woman down. One aspect looked predatory, almost as if he wanted to eat her as well! Another was curiosity, as if he wanted to see her in action. The final was an outright stalker-like gaze. The boy had a knack for remembering certain things, and Divinoxia's face would be etched into his head until something came of it.

Suddenly, his thoughts broke as a girl ran right by him and into Malcolm's arms, and Malcolm ran off with her as well. He shook his head and rubbed his forehead, sighing. "Damn it, man... If you like sex, that's one thing, but abandoning spectacles just to get some is just sad..." The boy hummed and looked to Greneth with another odd look. Rather than outright contempt or a predator's gaze... He almost looked at him like he would be an honestly good fight. Kira shrugged to his words and sighed. "Natural laws dictate that you can kill the loser, yet you didn't. I'll never understand how people act..." He even offered an oddly polite wave as Greneth leapt over to the dragons, then left, his eyes going back to the two dragons. He gave them both a hard gaze before humming. "Well well well... I wonder what that was about..."

He gave a gaze to Zanthos and sighed. "If you're still alright enough to move, then get back to Malcolm. I'm not treating anyone I don't know." He just stood there with crossed arms, eyeing the pair of dragons out of the corner of his eyes.

=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=

Twitchylessthanthree

Refraction Theory

JehovahTheWolf

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia pulled her fingers away with devious smile. "Yes, yes we are. There isn't a catch. We Stick together and shared the gold Yes? Easy. You look like you need a woman anyway~" Silver said winking and smiling. Though when Greneth barged in then ran off, she huffed and glared. Damn human gettin in her way! Soon her attention was drawn to the kid with red eyes and a scalpel. The looks he gave her were quite odd but a normal thing for her to be given. "To help you understand, I think the guy meant to say you're not worth killing. Though to me, you're worth eating if that makes you feel better." Divinoxia said with a twisted laugh at the end.

Silver adjusted her blouse slightly as it moved during transformations sometimes. She then hopped behind Oswald and used his shoulder as an object to rest her arms on. "By the Elder Dragon, I wanna blow something up...really badly... " Divinoxia with a whiny tone. It was more or less a plea to Oswald to join her in blowing something up

Theme of My Mood
You Got One Minute
₪I’m Feeling ∞ Mischievous
₪My task ∞ Oswald
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

JehovahTheWolf

Yandere Doctor

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:53 am
User Image

User Image

Oswald thought awhile about Greneth's request that he almost forgot that Silver was on his case. Tch. he doesn't need a woman, his perfectly fine by himself besides it was all because of a woman he ended up in this place. He looked over at Silver when she laugh, She has a really nice laugh. he shook his head. You want to blow something up, hm he said darkly. His eyes averted directly towards the short boy with white snow hair and blood red eyes then smirked, his eyes then wonder to the Aggregation headquarters. He thought about Greneth's request and Silver's sentence about how these people can give out gold. He gave Silver a creepy grin.

Out.Of.Chains

Refraction Theory

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out