Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:11 pm
He instinctively grappled for the simple geographical facts as they were given, though it was starting to feel just a bit overwhelming to try to internalize every piece of information he was given - and contribute his ideas and desires to a conversation at the same time. "I don't know," he said, mildly exasperated. "Can't we just think about tomorrow tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:36 pm
Rosie was fine with whatever, and Luke just wanted to think about it tomorrow. Seraphine just shrugged again. "All right, whatever you guys wanna do is fine by me," she said easily. "We can just figure it out tomorrow." And with any luck, Luke would wake up with his memory restored in the morning, which would be the best outcome. If not, they could go exploring. It wouldn't take longer than a few days, she expected, for him to regain his memories. Not long at all.

Anastasia made happy noises again, pleased with the attention Rosie gave her, and she happily moved her head to nuzzle the girl's arm.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 pm
"Alright, that's fine, that sounds like a good idea. So, then maybe we'll just think about today."
Rosie offered, glancing from Luke who seemed to be a little overwhelmed to Sera.
"Its a long trip here. Are you hungry? Did you get something to eat while you were heading out?"

Rosie brightened her smile at Anastasia, reaching out to cradle the Umbreon's head in her arms and kiss the pink heart on the pokemons head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm
The Umbreon churred delightedly, her tail wiggling over the bed's comforter. She did love Rosie a great deal, and loved all the attention she gave her.

"Oh, uh, I grabbed something on my way out the door, but that was it," she said as she sat back up again, a thoughtful frown on her face. "What about you guys?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm
"We had some hot dogs earlier," She replied "There was a shop by one of the gardens."
Granted, it had been a few hours ago, but it didn't really occur to Rosie, as she wasn't feeling particularity hungry.
smoothing her fingers over Anastasia's forehead Rosie looked up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 pm
"Okay," the brunette replied easily with yet another shrug. "I don't mind, I can wait a while before eating again. I don't eat much, anyway - not as much room to put it now," she finished in a more teasing tone as she half-raised both arms - as if her missing hand was a place she had at one point stored food - before dropping them back to her lap again. "We can all take a nap, or go to a cafe, or go exploring, or go shopping, or whatever - I think there's a lot to do here, doesn't matter to me. Could check out the lake," the girl added after another couple of thoughtful moments. Really, it didn't make much of a difference to her one way or the other.

The dark-type twisted her head up a little to gently lick at Rosie's fingers, seeming quite content to remain right where she was.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am
Luke gave no verbal response to any of the suggestions, though from his generally uncomfortable disposition, it wasn't difficult to discern how he felt. After a moment's hesitation, he pushed away from the bed and stood, turning slightly to address the blonde, "Actually-- Could I borrow one of the room keys? I thought I might walk around the hotel a little..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 am
"Mm" Rosie hummed gently, shaking her head but keeping her eyes down on the dark type that she was petting, watching as her ears would bounce back into place as she smoothed her hands over them. "I was more thinking that the Pokemon will need to be taken care of soon." she explained "Its been two days and they're hardly been out of the balls."

As Luke stood, Rosie looked up, her eyes widening a little before she made a soft noise of acknowledgment and stood, pulling one of the cards out of her pocket to hand to him.
"Yeah, sure- here."

Maybe bringing Sera was a bit too much, only just figuring out now that he seemed a lot less willing to talk abut anything about his life, let alone encounter it.
She just... didn't know what else to do.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm
He accepted the key with a murmured "thanks," forcing a smile and a nod to Sera as he moved to exit through the door. He didn't plan to go far; he just wanted to be alone for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 pm
She hoped Northern wouldn't bump into him, she could only imagine how much more problems that might cause at this point in time.
Thankfully, she knew this was a big hotel, so hopefully he could have some time alone without the pokemon getting in the way. For Northern's sake as well, Rosie would have to figure out how to approach this with the legendary as well.

As soon as the door closed everything seemed to just fall out of place, like a ton of bricks falling in on her and all at once she felt numb, and sore.
Rosie didn't even realize she had stopped moving, sitting here, her hand still on Anastasia's head with her large blue eyes fixed on the door.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Anastasia was half asleep until Rosie suddenly stood, and she lifted her head up with a mildly confused - if not disappointed - noise, until the girl sat back down.

When the door closed behind Luke, Seraphine sighed, rounding her shoulders a little. "This is really hard," she said with a frown, turning to Rosie to ask her a question, but her words died away as she saw her friend. "...hey, are you okay?" No, that was dumb; of course she wasn't okay. Her fiance - their best friend - had no idea who they were and didn't remember anything, how could she be okay? Unfortunately, though, she didn't really know what else to say.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:18 pm
Rosie didn't even manage to blink when she was spoken to, let alone move her posture in any way. She was almost scared to.
"I don't know what to do." she replied numbly after Sera's question went unanswered for a few seconds. Searching for something to say when everything she felt was drowning any desire to speak.
"I have to take care of mieu tomorrow..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:01 pm
It was... actually kind of really unsettling how she was just sitting there like that. Instead of remaining where she was, though, the brunette got up so she could walk over and sit down beside Rosie, and wrap her arms around her friend's shoulders - or as much as she was able with one short arm. "I don't know if there's really anything we can do, except wait for him to remember everything. Shouldn't be too long, right?" She said, thinking for sure that he would remember by tomorrow - maybe the day after, tops. "I think we should take what he said as good advice - think about tomorrow when tomorrow comes, and try not to worry about it today."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 pm
The shifting of weight and movement by her, followed with the embrace from her best friend, just the slightest touch sent whatever she was trying to hold up into a crumble, and everything she had tried to be holding together about the previous day slipped through her fingers like water.

The trainer just barely managed to dip herself toward Sera, before she burst into sobs, reaching a hand up to grip at her friend’s arm.
Words were impossible, but her mind buzzed with the memory of blood and violence, teeth and hot breath growling at her neck face, leaving her helpless… helpless, she was helpless, and useless and while she sat there scared and still a dear friend died, a dear, dear part of the family died.
She would never know if she had just done something, anything he might be with them now.
She did nothing, and it got a friend killed, and drove her fiancé so far away from her, that she couldn’t even see him in his own face anymore; he looked at her like a stranger.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm
At least tears weren't nothing, it was a reaction that was more expected than just watching her sit there, not doing or saying anything. Still, though, it was something she wasn't wholly confident she could really help with - she still didn't have much confidence in herself as emotional support for another person, especially when she needed to say something - but that didn't really matter that much at the moment. All she could do for the moment was hug her friend tightly until she felt better, even a little bit. Several times she opened her mouth to try and say something, but couldn't find anything to say, and so gave up the attempt each time. There wasn't really anything she could say, except the same hopeful reassurances she'd been saying the whole time that she didn't even really know would reassure her all that much. What if he didn't get his memory back that quickly? What if he didn't get it back ever? The thought scared her more than she wanted to admit, and so she banished it for now in favor of trying to support her friend instead. She would deal with her own emotional problems when they came later.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff