Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Such warm lips, and they were so gentle against him. Dragon fully closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss, forgetting about both of their current positions, forgetting about every single trouble in his life, forgetting about the thunder that growled over the august mansion.
Then a horrible thought forced its way into his mind. His body tingled as Phoebe wrapped his arm around his waist, the warmth spreading like a fire. That alone was wonderful and made butterflies swarm in his stomach, but Phoebe pulled him closer and ran his 'problem' against the edge of the tub. Feeling that touch, realizing that he was aroused by this very man, Dragon's metallic eyes flew open. He stared at the host he was enjoying a kiss from, the heat on his face burned, the fluttering in his stomach became spastic...
Then everything went black.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Phoebe was falling deeper and deeper into the kiss, when he felt the other go completely limp. Pulling out of the kiss, he opened his eyes and held the other up. "Dragon?" He shook him slightly, then sighed. Great, just his luck. He finally gets to kiss someone he really likes, and the kid freaking faints! With one more sigh, Phoebe carefully pulled Dragon from the tub and dried him off, sliding on a large shirt that he'd procured for him and trying not to look at the other male's member as he did. After tugging up a pair of boxers, the monster stood and, carrying Dragon in his arms, walked from the bathroom into his bedroom. He lay the demon-blooded man under the heavy covers, touching his face briefly before rushing away and disappearing back into his studio.
He wouldn't come out until the rain finally lightened.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

One week had passed since that night. The hurricane left a few days ago, yet the garden suffered heavy damage from both partial flooding and wind damage. Many flowers were ripped and thrown around from the ravenous winds, and it would take another couple of days for the ground to be even remotely hard enough for the gardeners to walk on. A day before the storm left the power had returned, and the mansion was once again bathed in radiant light, especially the dining area with its magnificent chandelier. Dragon, however, couldn't admire the mansion. He thought it was even more beautiful than before, of course, but his mind (and eyes) often wandered to Phoebe. Ever since that day a week ago the man had been distant with him. He stayed in his room at first, and in that time Dragon tried to recollect his thoughts. He vaguely remembered Phoebe helping him bathe and then... then they kissed. Awkward as he was, he asked Phoebe about it when he finally left the studio, but the man merely chuckled and told him it was a dream. It felt so real, though, but perhaps it really was a dream. Why would Phoebe want to kiss him, another man, after all?
It must have been because he even told Phoebe about such a naughty dream. Ever since then the host had been avoiding him, or if they met up he would act as if there was no tension that was obviously around them. Dragon hated it, he hated himself for this. He wanted things to go back to the way they were, to having a great friend as Phoebe teaching him how to paint and helping him clean up.
Even if it meant ignoring how much his heart fluttered around the host.

Fire red eyes stared down at the raw meat oozing on the glorious plate in front of him. Had he not been so disheartened by the tense silence he would have thought it a pity for such a beautiful plate to be slandered by his hideous diet.
Color-changing eyes flickered to the older man that sat at the end of the table besides him every now and then, but they would quickly dart back down when he saw any motion for the man to meet his gaze. He hated this tension. Gulping down his nervousness and deciding to break the silence, Dragon lifted his head and face Phoebe. "U-Umm... I-I noticed some of the maids and butlers aren't around anymore." he said in a quiet voice, afraid he'd say the wrong word. "Did... D-Did they because of the storm?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe had spent most of the week directing contractors and builders for the various plots of his land that were destroyed, taking great care to rebuild the barn that Dragon had nearly taken shelter in. He stayed as far from the dashing man as possible, knowing that any slip of the tongue would release information that he couldn't let out, and mostly to hid that kiss that he couldn't let Dragon know actually happened. But it had happened, and thoughts of that kiss and how Dragon's body felt up against his kept Phoebe awake all hours of the night, and not just thinking. He imagined more and more of that body, envisioning it in all the most dirty poses, covering the man's skin with delicious-tasting foods and icings, draping those sculpted muscles with delicate, almost sheer fabric, and even tossing him onto a bed, spreading his legs with peach-colored, soft hands and carefully drawing one finger down to that pink, puckered ho-
No, stop!

Phoebe caught himself before another problem could arise, telling himself that he could wait until tonight to think of such things once more. In fact, night time was the only time of day that the monster would allow himself to think of Dragon, and those thoughts were mostly why he didn't sleep. He was awake either thinking of what to do about his feelings for Dragon, or thinking of Dragon back in those provocative positions and relieving himself of his frequent dilemma.

At the dining table, Phoebe sat at his usual spot, finishing up a few pieces of paperwork before finally starting into his food. He had barely swallowed his first bite of carne guisada when Dragon spoke. The man froze, then lowered his fork slowly and looked away. "I suppose they have," he replied, snapping for a young maid who had just recently taken the place of Lenina, his favorite maid. She scurried over to take the documents away, rushing off and careful not to touch him. Phoebe winced as her fingers came dangerously close to hers, the warmth not the same as the kind he'd felt with Dragon. So he set his hands under the table and leaned back, staring at the wall, the the ceiling, just anywhere but at Dragon. "None of them are really bound to me, but it's rather strange that they would leave without even a goodbye. Don't worry yourself, Dragon." Phoebe mentally scolded himself as his voice almost dipped with Dragon's name, each syllable precious to him.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon, however, only grew even more disheartened. "It's my fault, isn't it?" he mumbled while sinking slightly in his chair. "Everyone always leaves when I stay for too long. I should leave before anymore disappear." he said, although he secretly wanted to hear Phoebe tell him to stay. It was a selfish act, he knew, and he knew it was most likely best for him to actually leave and keep his curse from affecting Phoebe, but he wanted to feel wanted, if even for company during dinners.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Naturally, Phoebe fell right into Dragon's "trap" and shook his head, blue eyes on the younger male. "Stop that," he said quietly. "You're a member of this household now. I won't hear any of this leaving nonsense." He didn't speak the words he wanted to, but his eyes did: "I want you to stay with me."
The host turned back to his food with a small sigh. "BEsides, it's not your fault. People leave, Dragon. A hurricane affected this area. They've probably all gone to check on loved ones." He speared a piece of meat, looking back up to Dragon. "Don't worry about it."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:25 pm
Mayah Playah
Can you timeskip to nighttime? I'll be back

User Image

Hearing the sweet words he wanted, Dragon looked up just in time to see the message hidden behind Phoebe's irises. The young man gulped once more and felt a blush threaten to darken his face, and he looked away quickly. "I-I guess you're right." he stammered.
The rest of the dinner was silent, save a conversation of one-liners here and there. Dragon wasn't bothered by the tension anymore, though. Now that he saw that Phoebe still wanted him around, he was content enough to go through these silences and avoided gazes.
"Well..." the young man said as he finished his food and set his cleaning napkin down. No blood was on his mouth this time. After a few days of eating the butlers and maids started bringing him wet towelettes for cleaning up, and they taught him how to use it properly. It was nice, but sometimes he wanted Phoebe to chuckle and clean up his face like before. If he did that, though, there was no doubt that the Wendigo would be reminded of that dream. "I'll be going to bed now. I'll... I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Dragon asked innocently, hopeful eyes turning clear blue. When he got his answer, he smiled solemnly to himself and, with a hushed farewell, rose from his seat and walked off to his room.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe nodded and smiled at Dragon's question. "Of course," he replied, although he knew that most likely, he would avoid Dragon most of the day again. Once the other creature was gone, the monstrous host hung his head in his hands and let out a small grunt. "Damn it, this kid is going to drive me completely mad with these feelings," he thought, pulling his heavy head back up and leaning back in the chair, eyes on the door the boy had just exited through. He was falling in love, and he knew it, but something in him was keeping him from saying anything. The number of years between their ages was far too great, and more than that, Phoebe feared the curse would keep love from fully blossoming. He would constantly fear it, and soon enough, Dragon would leave him and he would be all alone again. Phoebe couldn't do that once more. He needed this, and he needed to stop ruining it.

Much later that night, a hulking figure finally re-darkened the doorway of the library, leaving the place to walk down the hallway. He glanced to a clock. 3:27 AM. Phoebe ran a hand over his face, knowing he was in for a long day tomorrow. But he knew he had to wake up semi-early, just enough to be the one to walk Dragon into the studio and paint with him. He genuinely missed it, and managed to bargain with himself. He slid his hands into his back pockets as he walked, breathing carefully and folding up his wings as tightly as he could. He needed to think, and he couldn't be interrupted by anyone. So he wandered the halls aimlessly, deep in thought.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The hallways were dark without the candlelight to help. Only the moonlight showing through the grand windows provided light, and even then it would cast shadows over the entire mansion.
As invisible Phoebe walked down one of the many hallways, a frantic set of footsteps seemed to get closer from the left side. Within seconds of hearing it, there would be seen a silhouette of a young maid running as fast as she could down the hallway that connected to the one Phoebe was in. Unaware of her master nearby, she continued running, panting and gasping for help but too tired to truly scream. She was gone in a second, and the sound of her footsteps left with her.
Then, just as she left, a blur of another silhouette shot down the same hallway, only at a faster speed. It was so fast that it barely made any footstep sounds. There were two things that were clear about it, though: one, the figure that left faster than the maid was definitely not human; and two, at the speed the figure was going, it had already caught its prey.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe gasped at the blur, eyes wide as the maid attempted to save her own life. His wings unfurled quickly, as he shot off in his own blur of motion. Unfortunately, he wasn't as fast as the other blur, and spent a minute or two just trying to relocate it. His mind raced as he tried to find a way to save the girl, although he knew he wouldn't. Was this why all those other servants had gone missing? Maybe. But he wouldn't know until he finally caught up with the creature.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Soon enough Phoebe would find the hallway that hosted the ending of the scene, and there stood a sight that both confirmed his suspicions and showed the utmost horror.
Beneath the moonlight pouring through the enormous glass window, there lied the corpse of the maid that had tried so desperately to stay alive. A frozen expression of sheer terror faced Phoebe, and it was reflected off of the pool of blood underneath her. Crouched over the cadaver was the non-human figure from earlier. Its body shook as though it was eating, actually devouring, the maid, seeming to not notice the monster at the other end of the hallway. Although, comparing the two, the figure was more monstrous. It wasn't only monstrous because of the blood covering it or the body it was consuming,
but because it was Dragon.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe froze in place, eyes on that young man that he'd just seen hours before, being completely normal. He knew that wendigos were cannibalistic, but this was ridiculous. Dragon didn't say he was full- wait. Wendigos feasted only a few times a year, so why had so many disappeared so frequently? The only explanation Phoebe could come up with was that Dragon wasn't full, and that he needed more food to survive. He bit his lip, then slowly stepped closer. "Dragon?" he called gently, trying to get his attention. "Dragon, is that really you?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The figure immediately froze when he heard the voice aimed towards him. He didn't move, didn't even appear to breath, he just sat there in silence. The creaks and the groans of the old mansion were the only things that pierced that silence, and in this moment the building's noises almost seemed like they were urging Phoebe to run away as fast as he could.
Suddenly, Dragon turned his head to look over his shoulder.
That wasn't Dragon.
It was his body, yes, but everything else about him was completely different. His eyes were completely black, even the sclera, except for the pure white irises that surrounded a small pupil; his fingers had become long claws that were drenched in blood; and part of an inner organ hung off of Dragon's razor sharp teeth, which illuminated through the wall of red over the lower half of his face.
Dragon stared at Phoebe, not seeming to recognize him. Then, a low rumble could be heard, it grew until it could resemble the warning growl animal's gave unwelcomed visitors. He shook his head lightly to toss the organ away and got to his feet, though he kept his knees bent for if he would have to run - or more when. White eyes pierced through the silhouette the moonlight cast over him, staring down the host as if he had found new prey.
He gave of the scent of a demon.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Dragon, stop!" he tried to say, holding out on hand as he back up into a wall. He swallowed nervously, trying not to shake. "Dragon, this isn't you. You aren't this monster." He knew trying to talk to him was useless, but it didn't hurt to try.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon bellowed a roar at Phoebe when he spoke, not at all fazed by the words. He lowered himself when the host began to back away, his eyes widened as soon as his prey had nowhere left to run. Letting out another roar, the demon dug his claws into the ground and dashed towards him. As soon as he got a few feet away, Dragon lifted himself to run on only his legs as he reared a claw back for a vicious strike.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff