Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 am
Tam's eyes widened as she took in that yes, as Aulus said, there was an actual bath.
A bath.
Not just a shower. Not a weird shared-with-way-too-many-other-people shower facility but a -bath-.
It had -literally- been years since she'd had truly regular access to such a thing.

Almost seriously she looked at Aulus and requested:
"Don't tell Rory about this..." Before she literally knelt, in the bathroom, appearing to try and 'hug' the bath in a way, telling the tub, again, almost seriously.
"I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:43 am
Aulus held it together for all of two seconds before he burst out laughing. "It loves you too!" he exclaimed, "I speak bath, you see. I promise not to tell Rory, knowledge of your secret, forbidden love is safe with me." It was nice to see Tam so exited about the whole thing, always nice to... well yeah, just see a friend happy. For that reason, if no other, he was glad he'd been stupid enough to join up; he hadn't had close friends like he did now before he'd hauled that damn stupid Pikachu out of a vat of molten chocolate.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:06 am
"Good. We shall be very happy together." Tambrey replied, grinning before she stood, though her eyes lingered on the bath for a while longer.
"I just... I know it's sad? But I can't believe we get a bath. It's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever gotten this excited over."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:45 am
Riley-chan? Okay... Scolded for disobedience? What had he done? While curiosity swelled, she refused to act on it, and instead also absently watched as Kyle emptied his bag with a glimmer of concern as the pokeball rolled away.

Ah, Money.. She nodded, though she would have expected chances for monetary gain would be much higher in Kalos... "It is nice getting a paycheck...even if it's not much..." she agreed with both Kyle and Izaya, before turning her attention to Ryan. Yes food. Food was good.

She waited out in the hallway for the others, looking to Izaya when he asked about the joltik. "One of the Elites... um... a man. He didn't seem too excited about it..."

Molly smiled and crossed her paws. <> she promised, looking over to the humans again. <> The rolling pokeball also caught the leafeon's eye, and she tipped her head at it. It wasn't on his belt? Maybe it was empty.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:50 am
"It's amazing what seems amazing after you've been deprived for a long time," Aulus replied with a lopsided grin and a shrug. "I mean, even Grunt accommodation seemed like luxury for a short while after I moved out of Trainee barracks. The shine wore off that one pretty quickly, but I have to admit it's not happened so much with what we get as Agents. I'm jealous of the Elite suites of course, but this? Well, this is still comfortable. Privacy, enough space, and decent washing facilities.... Do wish we had windows though, a bit of natural light would be nice." Maybe he could get some kind of art piece that emulated a window? Things like that had to exist right? It wouldn't give any fresh air but at least it might provide him with a sense of space.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 am
"Windows... They would be nice." Tambrey agreed. "Though. I had a window, at the old base. My room mate kept jumping out of it. Another thing I won't miss... Ooh, we should get plants? I know I have Treestar, and he's a good... sort of a plant, but he's a getting a little big to leave out all the time."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:18 am
"I really don't know how you lived with him," Aulus said with a shake of his head. "I would have ripped off one of his arms within a week, guaranteed.... Plants might help? Might make it smell a bit less artificial too." He'd never been much into plants but it struck him as a good suggestion, they were never getting windows down here some something vaguely natural would have to suffice, along with pictures and potential outdoorsy arty screen things anyway. "What sort of plants do people keep indoors anyway?" He was damned if he knew.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 am
"Uh. Houseplants. Mostly. Lillies and things. But, y'know. We have a few people who are into plants down here now. That big guy, Lu? And Inigo, of course... We could always ask them for some suggestions." Tambrey mused, then grinned. "You... kind of get used to Star. Kind of. I don't think I'll miss living with him, but... he sort of grows on you a bit. He's not -so bad- in the end, just... irritating, I guess."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:37 am
"Grows on you... like mold?" Aulus suggested with a raised eyebrow, slightly pursed lips and a shake of his head. To him Star would always be the Galactic Commander and that wasn't going to change no matter how 'merely irritating' Tam found him to be.

"And yeah, right. Lu's that big kid who came along to the class just before we left, isn't he?" He was pretty sure he knew who Inigo was too, though he couldn't say he'd ever had a one on one conversation with the guy. "I'm sure I can stoop to admitting ignorance to one or other of them." He didn't like to admit ignorance about anything but he was getting slightly better at it as time went on, maybe because he was becoming more secure in his own place in the Team. You didn't have to be good at everything to be a success.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:37 pm
TawnyAngel

Xander caught the almost smile Frost made and gave him a quick smile of his own. "Most likely." Which meant that if it was indeed in the tech department then it would be on the way. When the other man started to walk, he fell into step with him. "Do you have a projects you plan on working on once the 48 hours is up?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:03 am
"Heh." Tambrey didn't object; it was a predictable response, and she didn't mind too much.
Star -was- ex-Galactic after all... And he was annoying.
"Yeah. He's nice. Little shy, but good hearted." Kind of weird recruit for the team, but... then so were most of them in one way or another. "Mentioned he really liked gardening and plants when I talked to to him. Seems to know a fair bit about them, at least, if lacks confidence in saying so. He could probably suggest some nice ones."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 am
Natsuko-neko

"Of course," Frost replied with a slight raise of his brows, "would you expect any less? Mmh." It didn't occur to him to tell Xander what said projects were, his partner had not - after all - actually asked.

"Lift, or stairs?"

Gwennythe

"Well that works then," Aulus shrugged, pleased to move on from the topic of Star. "We'll hunt him down sometimes... or you can, having both of us on his case might freak him out a bit if he's as shy as you say. Anyway, if you know him a bit it makes more sense for you to approach him at first right?"

Stepping back out of the bathroom Aulus studied his bare room critically, a small frown creasing his brow. "Looks different to my old room... maybe it's just the lack of the window. They've put the bed in the same place though." He would move it later, more on principle than because he didn't like it where it was; his room was his room, he was damned if he was letting it be arranged like every other Agent room on base.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 pm
"Hmm. Maybe." Tambrey agreed with Aulus. "But, you know, you're not /that/ terrifying unless you want to be, and I think you'd like him; he means well, just seems to be stuck with us. But anyway, I'll ask next time I see him and get a chance to. And when I remember to... There is so much stuff to remember to get done right now. Maybe I'll put it in the dex' or something..."

When Aulus went back to the doorway, Tambrey got up and poked her head around, interested in seeing the room, and seeing more or less what she expected in mirror imagery.
"I think it's /probably/ a lack of a window though I guess I wouldn't really know... I can't imagine anyone bothering to change the room formats very much in a big move though... Is it as light as the old room? I mean, despite not having a window? Obviously it's not natural light... Hrm." Maybe she'd get one of those alarm clocks that shone a 'sunrise' light to aid in waking up... The window was something she'd miss after all, apparently.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:02 am
TawnyAngel

Xander gave Frost an amused look at his responses but didn't ask him for any clarification just yet. "Stairs. Might as well get familiar with them just in case." In case could have meant anything from the lifts being down to an attack on the new base, he didn't really have a real scenario in mind.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:58 pm
Gwennythe

"Aww, I'm not?" said Aulus, all faux-disappointed and maybe a little actually disappointed. Still, she had implied that he could be terrifying when he wanted and so that was okay really. "What do you mean stuck with us?" he added. "Like, joined for ridiculous reasons?" Not that he'd done that himself or anything. Nope.

Turning his mind to Tam's question about the room he looked about again. No window. It really did stand out, the dearth of window. It was a box. Just a box for keeping people in, sterile and bright artificial light. "It's brighter I think; too bright," Aulus replied with a deep scowl. "I'm going to get different lightbulbs, and and better light shades." And a picture like a window. With that and some plants to make it feel fresher, give a natural smell to the air, it might feel less... boxy. Hopefully.

Natsuko-neko

"True," Frost replied with a small nod, "and the lifts do look rather busy." Everyone was trying to get to their new rooms of course, he and Xander seemed to be caught in the midst of the pack. Frost was not especially fond of this but he was not agitated enough to let out one of his pokemon to push they crowd back from him, he certainly didn't want to be responsible for a stampede or some such.

"Oh, and what about you?" He should ask in return he supposed even if Xander's work was a little.... Mmh. "Are you working on anything interesting? If so, what?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff