Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:43 pm
[Aulus, Riley, Ranger A]

Breaking into another grin, the grunt just barely refrained from making some remark to Aulus along the lines of 'so there's brains to go with that brawn'. "That's a pretty specific request beyond finding out what type we're up against. Are you sure you just don't want me out of the way if it is and I have to stay at the back?"

Despite his playful accusation, the crimson-eyed man was already walking toward the nearest ranger; the brunette woman setting up the flags. Hearing Aulus' voice trail off as he left them, he hoped the rangers wouldn't start to wonder why people were all fearing the legendary they had come to see was a pokemon they were afraid of.

"Excuse me, miss!" he said to her. "I'm sorry, I know you're busy, but I had a question about the fountain."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:43 pm
(Noel, Lily, Dina, Xander.)

His tone and behavior peaked with interest as Noel voiced her interest. "It will be the first one I ever see,. and probably the only one I'll ever see. Caleb and I have been making bets all week, trying to figure out what pokemon it might be."
He flashed her another sweet smile, putting his hands on his pockets and settling comfortably and casually onto his heels. "What do you think?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:48 pm
[Ranger A > Izaya, Aulus, Riley]

The woman placing the flags stopped for a moment and looked to her sudden company with a friendly smile, "No problem! What would you like to know?"

[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

The pink-haired woman folded her hands together, "Oh, I couldn't begin to guess... Perhaps a Mesprit?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:53 pm
[Ranger A]

Aulus loitered a few steps behind Izaya; he was pretty good at it. Even before Team Rocket he'd been awkwardly conspicuous in crowds and thus was perfect at giving people really hard judgemental stares if they looked at him for too long. The range however, for now, just got a wary look as he waited for Izaya and or Riley to do the talking again.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:53 pm
[Ranger C, Tambrey]

"S-sorry, sorry," Lu said, glancing downwards. He told himself to play along better, and after a second's deliberation he reached out and patted Tambrey on the head. "You like chatting too much," he scolded lightheartedly, making note to apologize to her later for the head bonk. He forced a laugh, "That's, um, interesting. Never been to Kanto before, maybe someday, huh?" He looked at Tambrey with a smile. He hoped to leave soon though, glancing over the Ranger Lu spotted three pokeballs on his side. Lu only had two, tucked away in his jacket pockets; Lu didn't like the feeling of being outnumbered in pokemon, despite knowing Tambrey surely had her own team, and not knowing if they'd even need to battle this guy once they had more information on the mission.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:56 pm
Ranger A

Though she hadn't said much, Riley remained close to Izaya, listening carefully to the exchange between him and the gym leader. It was odd, she thought, how intimidating the woman now was, despite her happy, welcoming demeanor. Perspectives were weird.

When Aulus made his suggestion to narrow in on the type of legendary, she held back actual applause. Brilliant! As Izaya made his way over to the woman ranger, she turned back to Aulus, but held her tongue and followed the other grunt instead, deciding to ask in a few minutes if it would make sense for her to bring up a 'phobia' to one of the rangers. It wouldn't hurt that she looked like someone who might not favor dragon types. The agent, though she was sure he could pull it off entirely if he wanted to, didn't look too much like the type who would fear many things...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:56 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E (and sort of Claire)]

He didn't make any noticeable move when the Elites voice came over the ear piece. Get them to look around to the pier? He looked up towards Jack briefly with a thoughtful look in his eyes. "You know you silly little flirt, she would probably be more impressed with you if did something more impressive then winking, like flying and doing some tricks." He made it sound like he was taking pity on the Ditto. "Is Mesprit the one you want to see the most out of the trio?" He then asked Noel.

Jack had almost pouted again when it was clear the Audino was once again, not interested. The pout was stopped before it formed though when Xander spoke. He light up and looked around quickly, spotting a Pidgy flying over head. He transformed again then went to jump off Xander while the blond nudged him towards the direction of the pier. Jack was more then willing to go fly over there since it would be just as good as any area. He wobbled a bit at first then started to try and copy some of the loops he had seen Fai do before.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:57 pm
Lu and Ranger C

"Behave, you." Tam' 'scolded' Lu, but grinned, at the head bonk.
"Ooh! Closed? Is that where you're keeping the Legendary then? I thought we might see something bigger than that but, well... Still! A real, live legendary?! It will be so worth the trip, I'm sure. Oh? One last question before we buy all your stock... Photos are allowed right?"

She heard Elite Claire, and Aulus, but responding right at the moment seemed /slightly/ tricky.
Once they headed for the gift shop, she'd have a chance.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 pm
[Civilian B]

That much he'd gathered but at the mention of the legendary, Rory's eyes widened as he glanced over at Zacharie and grinned at his excitement. "It's not every day you get to see a legendary. Hell, some people are lucky if they ever get to," he commented, "Wonder which one it could be."

TheElite's message came through easily on his ear piece and he lowered his head to show that he understood. "Hopefully it's not a bird. I've never really been fond of those things. They give me the creeps."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:59 pm
[Ranger A]

"I was wondering about the fountain, you see," he began. "How long it's been there and why it's an Articuno of all things." Leaning forward conspiratorially, he added, "I told my girlfriend I'd find out about that for her, but what I really wanted to ask is if you know what kind of pokemon the Legendary revealed today is going to be."

"She's pretty proud, my girlfriend," Nakura explained, "so she'd never say so herself, but she's actually deathly afraid of dragon-types. I was wondering...would it be possible to get a seat at the back if it is?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm
[Civilian D > Kyle, Xander]

"The Lake Guardians are all very interesting in their own right," Noel replied, "but Mesprit, you see..." She lifted a hand daintily to gesture to her hair. "We match."

The Ditto's sudden transformation attracted her attention, though as it took off, her eyebrows raised, and she looked back to Xander, pointing in the rogue pokemon's direction with a hint of concern. "Your Ditto is flying away..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:05 pm
While he waited Aulus took a small, ordinary digital camera out of one of his pockets and started to grab a few snaps. He doubted he'd get anything that was useful in any way shape or form but it gave him something to do and some of them might even turn out okay. If this turned out to be a big victory he could put one up on his wall.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:07 pm
[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

Lily remained silent while 'Rudy' and 'Caleb' spoke, though she merely nodded in agreement when Noel voiced her thoughts on Mesprit. Caleb's Ditto Transforming into a Pidgey and flying away elicited a raised brow, though she otherwise didn't move or turn.

Dina was, probably unsurprisingly, not impressed.

[Ranger C > Tambrey, Lu]

He chuckled lightly as the pair interacted, then shook his head, "Oh, no, it's not inside the building - at least, I don't think it is," he said, pausing a moment to look very confused. "Ah, but, yeah, photos are allowed, yes."

[Civilian A > Rory, Zacharie]

"Oh, yes! Seeing a legendary is a once-in-a-lifetime chance!" The woman said, hunching her shoulders and clenching her fists, her eyes wide with excitement. "They haven't revealed its type yet, but I'm hoping it's a grass-type, myself. Are you here researching as well?" She asked, turning specifically to Zacharie after glancing down at his messenger bag.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:12 pm
(Kyle, Civilian D & E)

"Ah, I see what you mean." He said with a smile. Xander shrugged slightly when she mentioned Jack flying away. "Oh no, he's just trying to show off which means he had to practice. He'll be back." He said while keeping an eye on the fake Pidgy. Sure enough Jack came back, landed between the girls and the pier then started to first whistle out a loud bird song then jump back into the air to show off the loops he had been practicing.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 pm
(Noel, Lily, Dina, Xander)

Kyle's grin broadened at her gesture to her hair, looking at the pink locks before focusing his attention back to her. "I can see that, not many people match a legendary, must mean something special."

Having not heard the message to Xander, Kyle too looked perplexed when Xander's Ditto suddenly flew off.
Man what the heck was this guy doing? Kyle was trying to see if these girls knew anything that they didn't, and he seemed to obviously not know how to behave around girls. so help him if he ruined a change to get info, or a pokemon off of them...

Instead Kyle laughed and waved a hand "Ah he does that, He's afree spirit, he'll come back. So are you two from Sinnoh?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff