[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 pm
"If you'd be kind enough to bring some books so I have something to read while I'm confined to bed..." He wracked his brain for anything else that he could possibly need but he found it hard to focus on one thought for too long. Wait..."Actually, my plants." He furrowed his eyebrows slightly as he willed his thoughts to become less hazy. "They need to be watered specific amounts of water at specific times during the day. I can write you instructions...later." He wasn't sure if he had the motor skills to write anything right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 pm
"I can do that." Books would be simple enough, maybe gift him a Suduko book just for kicks. "And I can tell Glit and she can handle the plants, I don't want to kill them by accident." Lex wasn't going to trust himself with living things not pokemon.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:12 pm
"I'll have him make them for us," Aulus added after a moment of thought. "When I get out of here that is... I think I should sleep for now though. Don't wait too long to go eat." Alex definitely looked a bit skinny, probably neglected the gym for the last year entirely. "And we'll train together. It'll be good." Even if there was no guarantee of Alex remaining posted here permanently at least he was here for now, and for now that was enough.

Aulus' eyes drifted closed and he was soon deeply asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:24 pm
"Mmn..." Who was Glit again? He couldn't remember but apparently they were better with plants than Lex was. "As long as they don't kill 'em...they can watch 'em. Make sure that they don't die...they're very, very important." He mumbled as he let his arm flop out so he could pat first Tremain, then Lex's arm, and then Jerome's knee. "'M tired, gonna sleep now. Goodnight." He slurred, eyes already closed, before promptly falling asleep.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 pm
"She'll handle them fine. She's a Servine, plant pokemon have an inner green thumb." It was rather uncanny. Lex chuckled and nodded. "Sleep well Zach. I'll come by later for the instructions."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff