Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:42 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn couldn't help but smile about how much it seemed to upset Makar that he worried for him. He must not be used to it. But dying for him was a big thing and to Wynn he wasn't worth the effort to save. Right now he felt worthless because he couldn't even do half of what everyone else could; either his sister wouldn't let him try or it was impossible because he was blind. But Makar didn't. Makar saw him in a special way, he didn't see him as being too fragile or incapable, an embarrassment or anything like that. Makar saw him as another person. To Wynn that was special.

"Alright. I'll see you as soon as I can then," he beamed happily. Pausing a moment before hanging up. For the rest of the day Wynn was excited, he sent messages to a few people asking for a ride, did some chores, fussed over what to wear. By the time the next day came he was all but vibrating with his excitement. The moment his sister left he called his ride and tended to Nurse before grabbing his backpack and walking stick.

Fifteen minutes later he was at the house saying that he'd get another ride back and waving them off. Nervously he fidgeted at the door before knocking. The first thing he was going to do was kiss Makar when he opened the door. Hopefully the man didn't stumble or Wynn hurt him. He just needed to feel with his own body Makar was safe and whole.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:17 am
RosesandBlood

Makar smiled when Wynn said good bye and hung up the phone. Unlike Wynn, Makar was stuck in bed, trying his hardest not to fall asleep. His medications made him tired. Though later that day, Makar picked up what he could, trying to make it at least a little decent. Even if Wynn couldn't see it, it didn't matter he could just leave his house a mess. It hurt to move that much, his stomach and shoulder both hurting. He had to take small breaks between cleaning up. That night, he had whatever would be easiest on his stomach. It wasn't much. Knowing that Wynn would be coming over tomorrow was enough to ease him and help him sleep knowing that he would see the blind male tomorrow.

Makar had just finished cleaning up a bit more when he heard the knocking. He smiled, knowing that would mean Wynn was there to see him. Makar opened the door for Wynn, smiling at him when he saw him. "I'm glad to know that you're okay." Before Wynn could move in to kiss him, Makar was leaning in, kissing Wynn. His hand found the back of Wynn's head. It was deep and warm. "Mmm, god I missed you." Makar smiled, leading Wynn inside before closing the door behind the other. The last time he had seen Wynn was when he woke up in the hospital.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:37 am
Mute Black Sheep

He melted right there and then. Wynn didn't even have time to gasp before Makar's tongue slipped inside his eager mouth. It was a deep and wonderful kiss that made his mind blank and his legs jelly. He was so relieved the other was up to kissing even when he was hurt. "I missed you too," he answered barely catching his breath before beaming at him in pure joy.

As they moved in Wynn leaned a bit closer. "Where does it hurt, are you alright?" He barely let Makar answer one question before asking the next, letting his fingers dance over his body. It was easy to know where Makar was hurt because the bandages gave him away. Wynn cringed at feeling them. He'd really gotten hurt because of him.

Placing both his hands on Makar's chest so he knew he'd be looking up at him his expression was pained. "I'm so sorry you got shot because of me... I never meant to be a burden on you, I swear." He spoke sincerely. Leaning up he kissed Makar on the chin, then his shoulder, using his hands to guide him to the place where he'd been shot. Next he moved down to where he'd been shot in the stomach, brushing his shirt up he lightly kissed there too.

"You might not think so but you're precious too Makar," he looked up again, a hand on Makar's wound and ghostly eyes peering up at him. "It's not worth it for you to die over someone like me.... But I do appreciate that you think so much of me," a smile crossed his lips at the last part and well as a bit of heat in his cheeks. "But I think very highly of you," he stood again and shuffled his feet nervously. "I told you, that you were a good person."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 am
RosesandBlood

Makar was only able to let go of the door knob before Wynn was asking him questions that he didn't even get a chance to answer. "I'm all right, Wynn." Makar let Wynn run his hands over his body, not saying a word and just letting him find the bandages on his own. There was no pain as Wynn's fingers found the bandages. Finally Wynn's hands came to a stop on his chest, Makar placed both of his hands atop of Wynn's. "Wynn," Makar began, lifting one of Wynn's hands to kiss the back. "I can say without a doubt that this physical pain would not be anywhere near as painful it would have been if you had been hurt or if I had lost you. It's a small price to pay for your safety."

With the soft kiss, Makar closed his eyes, letting Wynn's hands go to roam again. His touches were feather light and the small kisses soft. As his shirt was lifted, Makar took Wynn's hands in his own to keep him from moving his shirt up any further. "I truly appreciate it, Wynn and it means a lot to me but... you shouldn't think so highly of me." Makar lowered his shirt, helping Wynn get to his feet. "What I do for a living, the things I am involved with, Wynn, none of it is good and I lied to you about it. I hid it all from you. This is the exact reason your sister didn't want you around me." Makar couldn't understand why Wynn thought so highly of him. He had done so much worse than what Wynn thought he might know. "Despite it all, I can't let you go." Makar ran his hand across Wynn's cheek, pulling him into another kiss.

It was during this time, with both of them kissing that the front door opened without so much of a knock or door bell. "Wooow. You move fast, Makar." Aoi stood in the door way a frown on his face.

((You can play Aoi too, if you'd like :3 ))  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 am
Mute Black Sheep

((I was going to ask if I could! Squee!))

Wynn let Makar pull him to his feet and speak. "It doesn't matter. Neena kept it a secret to keep me safe and it didn't work. Somethings aren't easily said. No one wants to look bad in front of people. Especially people they want to think the best about them," even Wynn had his secrets. Secrets he didn't intend to ever spill.

His cheeks flushed and he smiled with joy hearing that Makar didn't want to get rid of him, even if he got shot up because of him. "Good," he managed to mumble before their mouths crushed together. Again he happily went into the kiss, opening his lips and welcoming Makar into his mouth. If anything he'd be happily contented to be kissed like this all day. It made his head spin so much he didn't notice the sound of the door until the person spoke.

Jerking back from Makar and almost biting his tongue as he flushed being caught in the act, Wynn didn't know what to do.

In the doorway Aoi raised an eyebrow at such a suspicious move. "Oh don't let me stop you, please go on," he said dryly shutting the door behind him and turning his eyes on Makar. "And here I was worried about you. Heard you'd been shot and all," he looked the other over once then peeked again at the brunette... Who was looking oddly down at Aoi's feet? Looking at his own feet a moment to figure out what it was; which was nothing he took a better look at the kid.

He had some eerie eyes. They just kind of stared off blankly at the floor near his feet but he was making a face like he didn't want to be interrupted. Yet the kid was blushing like crazy! If he was interested in Makar he should be glaring at him like all get out, but instead he was looking at the floor!

"Anyways, shouldn't you be in bed?" If the weird kid wasn't going to make a move then Aoi sure would. Reaching out he went to take Makar's arm, that certainly got the kid's head up, but the look didn't change.

"Paws off," Wynn growled tugging Makar closer to him and away from where he heard the other. Where had he heard that voice before. And he smelled like cigarettes or something. Doing his best to look annoyed he tilted his head in Makar's direction but kept an ear turned towards this new guy. "A friend?" Wynn snapped more than asked. He was speaking so familiarly with Makar. Wynn couldn't stand it!

"Uh, boyfriend," Aoi said and with a glare from Makar he added,"ex. But we still fool around... And who are you? By the way it's rude not to face people when you talk, or look at them... Damn."

Tilting his chin up the turned his head and pegged him with a look. Sure his eyes were off from where the voice's eyes were but Wynn knew all the same. "I'm blind jackass. And no wonder you're an ex... You stink." Juvenile but Wynn really couldn't seem to stop his tongue.

Aoi gaped a moment. First, the kid was blind! Was he even legal?! Second, what did he just say? He smelled?! He'd just smoked sure but at least he was wearing cologne. "Wow... no really wow. Makar, you must be desperate if you're hitting on little blind boys. Like seriously, low blow man."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:31 pm
RosesandBlood

As Makar kissed Wynn, he still couldn't believed that after everything, after all the pain he's caused to others, what he's done to others, Wynn was still willing to accept that. As Wynn pulled from him at the voice and he pulled out of the kiss as well, Makar looked over his shoulder at Aoi. His lips were wet from the kiss. "What the hell are you doing here?" Makar's tone of voice changed from the kind tone he had been using with Wynn. "Don't act like you're concerned, what the hell do you want?" Makar's voice was laced with venom. When Makar saw that Aoi was looking at Wynn, he stepped in front of the blind man to block Aoi's view. "I told you before NOT to come here. EVER."

Makar scoffed, narrowing his eyes at Aoi. "Since when are you worried about me?" Aoi had the never to grab him by the arm and when he did, Makar was about to pull it out of the others grasp but Weynn was tugging him away from Aoi. "Hardy." Makar glared at Aoi. Of course Aoi had to go there. "We were NEVER in a relationship. You were just somebody to fool around with and YOU got attatched and don't talk to him." Makar snapped. If he wasn't injured then he would have thrown Aoi out himself. Honestly, Makar would rather Wynn not get involved because he knew how Aoi was. The man never past up the chance to make fun of someone. "********. Off." Makar stepped away from Wynn now. Aoi could say all he wanted about Makar, but the moment he spoke bad about Wynn, he was going to lose it.

"You have no place here." Makar was in Aoi's face. His disheveled, it was clear that he was injured by the way he looked.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 am
Mute Black Sheep

Aoi pouted at Makar. He knew what Makar said was true, he didn't have to be so rude and air their dirty laundry in front of a third party. "Fine, damn," he huffed and crossed his arms. "I thought if I gave you a little TLC you'd stop being such an a**... And maybe want me more," he rolled his eyes and glared at Wynn who was glaring in his general direction, still clinging to Makar. That so pissed him off! Who was this brat? When did he just stroll in and get all cozy? He was so not Makar's type either. Dependent and weak looking. Probably emotional and all that too. Aoi got the cold shoulder when he got a little clingy.

He flustered when Makar got up in his face though. He knew who that man was so it was a threat even if he was half dead on his feet. Bristling Aoi had to step back. This was so ******** up! How did this kid just show up and get treated all special by someone as hard and cold as The Butcher?! They'd been ******** for like ever now and when Aoi asked for more he'd been all but tossed aside.... The green eyes of jealousy made him bitter towards this helpless little speck of a boy.

"Whatever, fine, I get it. I'll go," Aoi shuffled backwards from Makar a bit before turning. "Oh but, just so you know, Makar is a dangerous person. And he doesn't keep lovers. You're just a passing fancy until he finds his next flavor so don't get so cozy, little boy." With a final sour look he stomped out and slammed the front door leaving a tense bitterness behind.

Wynn was actually really surprised Makar got so upset over what some p***k was saying to him. He'd been called worse before but a few insults seemed to set the other man off. The 'raining kisses on him' idea came back full strength. It was real sweet...

"Uh," he gasped offended when Aoi stomped out saying he was just a fling. Wynn wasn't stupid, he knew that the world was like that... Yet he didn't want his dreams shattered so quickly. Or the realities of it all to be brought up so soon. "Jackass...." he hissed taking a few steps and reaching out to Makar. "I take it you two don't get along well outside the bedroom...." Wynn commented trying to make light of it although a knot was settling in his gut.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:28 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar grinned when he saw the flash of fear in Aoi's eyes and even more when the man took a step away from him. He didn't have to be healthy to instill fear in another. He wouldn't admit to it, but he was proud for that. It got Aoi scared and looking like he was ready to run. Even though Aoi was no longer right in front of him, Makar stood his ground. Even though he could chase Aoi off, he couldn't silence him without anybody noticing. So when he spoke to Wynn, there was nothing Makar could do to stop him. Anger made his stomach turn and cramp which in turn made the healing wound hurt. None of it showed until the front door was closed.

Makar sighed and set his good hand on his stomach. He wanted to go lay down now. He still didn't have all his strength back. Makar remained silent when Wynn tried to make it all a little light. Truth is, he and Aoi did get along outside the bedroom, as long as everything was kept casual. The moment Aoi wanted more, Makar turned to ice. Makar reached over, taking his hand off his stomach, to take Wynn's hand. "Forget about him and don't worry about what he said. It's not like that. Not with you." It was pretty clear the moment he took the first bullet for Wynn.

"I need to lay down, care to join me?" Makar winced at the pain. He headed for the bedroom, carefully laying himself down.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:30 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn nodded silently to Makar when he said it was different with him. True, he'd taken a few bullets for him and that did need some dedication. Then again Wynn only got into that mess by association with him so it could have been guilt or duty. Sighing he let the other lead him to the room and crawled on the bed next to him. "Do you need some painkillers? It would most likely help." Leaning over the other he felt a bit useless. It took time to heal wounds and he couldn't really do anything to make it less painful.

After waiting to see what the other would do he laid down next to Makar, on the uninjured side, and nuzzled into him a bit. Thankfully he no longer smelled like the hospital and more like himself. Breathing softly with his eyes closed helped him calm down a little. Seriously what was that guy's problem!? Makar really slept with people like that? Wynn was too soft and needy to be able to do one night stands with any frequency so he probably couldn't do it like that.

Still, he wanted to be with Makar in any way he could. Moving a hand up he placed it on the man's heart so he could feel it, too afraid to lay his head on his chest for fear of hurting him. "I like this...." he sighed happily. Wynn didn't need sex or gratifications like that as long as he had softer things like emotions. Just knowing Makar liked him enough to lay around with him was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 am
RosesandBlood

"No, I'll be fine. Just need to rest for a while." Makar rubbed his face with his good hand. Aoi showing up had taken a lot out of him and gave him a nasty headache. Makar felt the bed dip next to him as Wynn got on to join him. He wrapped one arm around him, bringing him closer. As Wynn set his hand on his chest, Makar closed his eyes and hummed, a deep rumbling in his chest. "So do I." It was the most comfortable Makar had been since he returned home from the hospital. Even if he wasn't home, as long as Wynn was by his side, then anywhere would have been fine.

"Your sister doesn't know you're here, does she?" Makar opened his eyes, looking to the side to Wynn. His hand ran through the others hair. The silky locks running between his fingers. "How long can you stay?" Wynn was the first to see him since he came home from the hospital. Though that was for a reason. Makar told everybody in his family not to come or to call him unless if it was the head or important. Thankfully they had got the point. Nobody knew why he was injured. Makar told the head that it was just Gstav that started trouble and that the man had already been taken care of. The man wouldn't be bothering him or Wynn again, but what happened did open Makar's eyes.

Just having Wynn around had put him in danger. Just because Wynn knew him, he was put into the middle of it all. It happened once and it could happen again.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:51 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Snuggling into Makar's arms was the best thing in the world to him. It felt safe and warm, like everything was alright. "Hm... no, she doesn't. I kinda left while she was out. I'll give it until evening. Neena's out doing things she thinks I shouldn't know. Work or whatever." He lifted his head and rubbed his cheek into his palm. "Don't worry about it. Just rest up," he kissed Makar's chin and smiled.

Laying his head down again he let Makar keep stroking his hair just relaxing against him. He really didn't want to think of the reality of everything right now. The dream of just being here in the now was good enough for him. He'd been associated with Neena for a long while and that's why she kept him hidden so her job didn't get him in trouble. Now he was afraid Makar would think the same and shut him out.

He didn't want that. Fisting Makar's shirt his brow creased with his worry but he kept his face pressed into the man's shoulder. But he didn't want to bother Makar with his doubts. For now just being here could content him.

So far the day was lazy and after a while the cat joined them and Wynn pet her happily. The animal purred her delight with him for a while before getting bored with them and leaving. The younger man could only laugh at her attitude; it was much like his sisters. Coming and going as she pleased.

"Hm, what kinds of things do you like Makar?" he asked wanting to know more about the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:12 am
Mute Black Sheep

((It's been real busy, Merry Christmas hun))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:58 am
RosesandBlood

((So sorry for the long wait. I've been busy and really sick. Merry, late, Christmas to you and I hope you had a good one. :3 ))

Makar had his eyes closed for a moment, just enjoying the contact. Though as Wynn's hand clutched his shirt, Makar hummed lightly, opening his eyes. Wyn's face was pressed into his shoulder, but he could see that crease in his brow. The young man had far too much on his mind at the moment. Makar didn't press it, instead he soothed Wynn in whatever way he could without making it obvious. A few hours had passed with them both just relaxing in bed. Makar drifting in and out of sleep. His medication made him tired.

Makar chuckled, rubbing his face with his good hand. "I don't know. Not much. I like you, cooking and Nana. That's pretty much it really." Hobbies didn't exactly exist for him. Sometimes he would spend his weekends out at bars, taking people to hotels. Sometimes he would just stay home and drink. "I don't really have much time off to do anything else." Makar touched Wynn's hair. "What about you? What do you like to do?" His hand trailed down to the back of Wynn's neck. He missed this. No, they didn't lay in bed together before all of this, but they had slept together and even before that, they both would just sit back next to each other.

The house had felt so empty without Wynn talking from across it or Nurse's nails clacking on the floors or her bark and whines. Nana's soft meows were the only noise that he didn't make now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:39 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn liked the nap it made earlier feel less important. "I like to read," he chuckled. For a blind guy he read a lot. "Music too. Hm, walking Nurse and playing with her in the park is a fun pass time, I like going out to eat junk food... what else..." he sighed happily. All he had was free time. "I like the smell of sunshine, the strong taste of this mint tea Neena bought me once, I love the feel of Nana's fur," the brunette's cheek still rested on the man's shoulder and he smiled. "But I think my favorite thing is you body heat and the way your heartbeat sounds. It's odd but so soothing for me." It was even more exciting than calming really. If he wasn't careful he'd want to start kissing him again.

What was it about Makar that made Wynn behave this way?! Even after he for sure found out he was a dangerous person it didn't seem to turn him off at all. Was it that bad boy thing girls were always going after men for? Couldn't be. Because even before that Wynn wanted Makar. All of this was so complicated. Even worse now that what's his face tried to make it sound like he was just the flavor of the week.

Great now he had a bad taste in his mouth. Still.... "Makar do you think... maybe if it's just once in a while.... that I could come over and stay? Nurse is still healing and Neena will most likely get mad but I miss being here with you." He licked his lips and sat up a bit.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:09 am
RosesandBlood

Makar closed his eyes at Wynn's voice, just humming as he listened. With his good hand, he placed it in Wynn's hair again. "Of course. You can stay whenever you want." That would probably have to change slightly when he was healed and back at work. He might be out or have some others at his place. It was probably best not to bring that up right now though. When the time came, he would. The majority of the day was just them relaxing. Even when they got out of bed, Makar would have to end up reclining or laying back because of the stomach wound.

It got to the point where Wynn would have to go home soon, leaving them with just a small amount of time left with each other. "You're being picked up right?" Makar tucked some lose hair behind Wynn's ear. Even though the other couldn't see, Makar smiled softly as he looked at Wynn's face. Aoi was wrong. Wynn wasn't just some fling, he didn't go for him or act kind to him because he was blind. Makar genuinely liked Wynn.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff