Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

[ ~ Wenny ~ ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:26 pm
Timeless classics such as the reincarnated princess are my favorist dramas.
Besides that Huan Zhu Ge Ge is a pretty funny drama but very long.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:06 am
fiwa
anyone seen War of In Laws?..that was like the last series i've seen since school started...i don't have a tv here and i'm too lazy to download sad

anyways War of In Laws was pretty funny...and all the scenes with myolie and bosco together were so cute whee

now that I actually read the old messages,,,yes I watched it!!! its so funny!!! isn't it aw dic yea maun lie lie? atlast it was even more funny when they talked about the cheese they called it pig poop!!!  

[Monchhichi]

Kairiku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:21 pm
xoxCharlenexox
fiwa
anyone seen War of In Laws?..that was like the last series i've seen since school started...i don't have a tv here and i'm too lazy to download sad

anyways War of In Laws was pretty funny...and all the scenes with myolie and bosco together were so cute whee

now that I actually read the old messages,,,yes I watched it!!! its so funny!!! isn't it aw dic yea maun lie lie? atlast it was even more funny when they talked about the cheese they called it pig poop!!!
yeah i remeber too!! haha!!1 xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:16 pm
fiwa

lolz, it's really funny... the ending was really funny...  

LitoLaydee

LitoLaydee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:17 pm
lemonlover
xoxCharlenexox
fiwa

lolz, i love that part... it was the ending...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:35 am
i've seen lotsa HK drama but i prefer Taiwanese Idol series(they r all in mandarin)...lol sweatdrop heard of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa[the prince who turns into a frog]? that was nice xd  

kt_jingle

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:08 am
LitoLaydee
lemonlover
xoxCharlenexox
fiwa

lolz, i love that part... it was the ending...

everybody does!! I can jus watch that scene a thousand times and not be bored by it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:30 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
Minielf
I don't watch Chinese television much anymore even though I have satelite television. I did however watch several Chinese films. I watched Hero last week and Police Story 2. I'm now watching the awesome Thai film 'Born to Fight'.

Same here 3nodding lol, I used to watch a lot of Chinese Kung-fu movies that we buy in Vancouver cuz they don't sell them where I am.. there's nothing chinese in my town, except for my parents chinese resturaunt, and some ppl xp ergh, hmm I'm thinking back to the shows I used to watch, like Hearts of Fencing.. I think they should re-do it, 11 episodes were too short, and I'm no expert, but the acting was kinda bad, but they were just starting out right?

lol..the actors were just beginners and one of them is starting to do a music career, and another one was in a music video for Bondy Chiu from Virtues of Harmony..

Oh I see 3nodding lol;
Oi, hey, I just started watching Dream of Colours! I really like that! So far though, I don't like Ella, but I have only watched 3 eps sweatdrop

hip2b^2

fiwa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
Minielf
I don't watch Chinese television much anymore even though I have satelite television. I did however watch several Chinese films. I watched Hero last week and Police Story 2. I'm now watching the awesome Thai film 'Born to Fight'.

Same here 3nodding lol, I used to watch a lot of Chinese Kung-fu movies that we buy in Vancouver cuz they don't sell them where I am.. there's nothing chinese in my town, except for my parents chinese resturaunt, and some ppl xp ergh, hmm I'm thinking back to the shows I used to watch, like Hearts of Fencing.. I think they should re-do it, 11 episodes were too short, and I'm no expert, but the acting was kinda bad, but they were just starting out right?

lol..the actors were just beginners and one of them is starting to do a music career, and another one was in a music video for Bondy Chiu from Virtues of Harmony..

Oh I see 3nodding lol;
Oi, hey, I just started watching Dream of Colours! I really like that! So far though, I don't like Ella, but I have only watched 3 eps sweatdrop

trust me you're just going to hate her more and more...i know i did when i watched that last year  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:54 pm
fiwa
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
Minielf

Oh I see 3nodding lol;

trust me you're just going to hate her more and more...i know i did when i watched that last year

Same, shes mean I watched 3 episode and man, the third episode, the girl be so nice to Ella, and told Ella to give Nick Yau a important file or something, and she didn't. And it got the girl in trouble. evil  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:13 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
Minielf

Oh I see 3nodding lol;

Same, shes mean I watched 3 episode and man, the third episode, the girl be so nice to Ella, and told Ella to give Nick Yau a important file or something, and she didn't. And it got the girl in trouble. evil

Yeah you're right! I hate her even more evil ! I JUST saw that ep last night! Poor Michelle! And I bet Ella's gonna find out about her having to do community service and why she's doing it and use it against Michelle.! Well that's just a guess neutral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:42 am
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx

Oh I see 3nodding lol;

Yeah you're right! I hate her even more evil ! I JUST saw that ep last night! Poor Michelle! And I bet Ella's gonna find out about her having to do community service and why she's doing it and use it against Michelle.! Well that's just a guess neutral

Ella is such a b***h. stare Even though she's pretty. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:03 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx

Oh I see 3nodding lol;

Lol, that's true, she's very pretty 3nodding I noticed she was also on that other show The Last Breakthrough, right? I don't watch it,but I saw the theme song part when I was taping it for my mom. 3nodding Yah, she's soo.. coniving!! cry poor Patrick...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:30 pm
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa

Lol, that's true, she's very pretty 3nodding I noticed she was also on that other show The Last Breakthrough, right? I don't watch it,but I saw the theme song part when I was taping it for my mom. 3nodding Yah, she's soo.. coniving!! cry poor Patrick...

Yeah, she was on it. And I know! I liked Patrick, ******** Ella got him quit the job and admit he was GAY! evil  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:07 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa

Yeah, she was on it. And I know! I liked Patrick, ******** Ella got him quit the job and admit he was GAY! evil

Yeah evil stressed erghh!! And last night's ep I saw, she was being soo mean to Michelle.. but she did have to cancel her show, that was kinda sad sad  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff