Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:15 am

Vukan ran his hands down and placed them either side of the casket containing the uchiha body. Kya ordered the preperation of the body for the final funeral. Back in his mind he thought something over and mentally noted Kya you subtle b***h. He hadn't paid much more attention to the others as they spoke among themselves while the talk of a treaty was discussed. Again he didn't bother with the politics of the village, that was a leader problem and he only concerned himself with village affairs. Kneeling over now he closed his right eye and focused his gaze over the dead body just as the one called Yami came in.

In a distortion of space and time, the entire casket of the uchiha would spaghettify as the blackhole like vortex drew in the casket, body and all into Vukan himself to his inner realm. The speed of it was frightening and over in just under a second as he reopened his right eye and turned around to face everyone. The body was in a seperate instance of space to be drawn out at another time where it was not in front of dignitaries other than the kage herself.

"I will take care of it after this meeting is over. But as you all point out, the demon will need to be quelled once it resurfaces. A Vessal is not necessarily needed, I have other meathods... as well as a few new formulas I have been coming up with." Vukan spoke as he rose his gloved left hand, removing the fabric from his skin to expose the skin underneath and upon it, an array of red tattoos and scripts line his entire arm up to the elbow. "This," he said, referring to the seals "can restrain any demon." Now he refitted the glove back over his arm, concealing the tattoos from visible sight.

=============================

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

He stood outside. He waited. He listened. The Uzumaki, who was once the illustrious Raikage, and now the leader of the Uzumaki Ichizoku - he waited for a proper time to ascend to the office. He went up the stairs with a grim expression, and slapped sheets onto the walls as he climbed the bars. He opened the door, and an all-consuming light covered his vision. He took a deep breath. "I'm here," he said. He looked around to see what he already knew -- Kurozawa, his compatriot. Vukan, an Uzumaki and a Senju, like him. His Senju Shogun, who he was here to speak to. He was not sure what exactly to say, but he supposed he could start with this. "Kaisen, we need to speak. You and me. Now." His face looked flush, but he was fully capable of speaking, interacting.

He had been very ill lately. Not physically, but spiritually. He was surrounded by paradoxes of things unknown; things best made known. Things best clarified at the nearest convenience. And he had no inhibitions on making demands of his Shogun. Christian was always a free spirit. And always a guy who believed in justice and good. He did not feel Kaisen was an example of these virtues, lately. Not at all.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku sighed as the body was finally taken away from the room. As he rubbed the temples on his head. The alliance was pretty much solidified as Kya changed the subject now. They were now talking about putting two shinobies of Kumo to justice for the death of their Kusa nin, which usually meant death. Then there was another person in the office, he didn't recognized him, but he seemed to know their Kumo guests.

"How can we trust them if they willingly kill their own people for other countries? What kind of animals eat their own kind? Snakes? Spiders? And Kumo nin apparently as well. Then again I'm basically the kettle calling the pot black." These thoughts raced through Arekku's head as they were presented to him. This day just seemed to drag on and drag on now. Though he was saddened with now knowing that his ideas didn't coincide with the Kusakage's at the moment. He wonder if he could change or if she would, but this was a matter for another time.

For now the matter of bringing the two Kumo nin to justice along with sealing the demon was at hand. He would first address Yami now who kept interrupting the meeting between the leaders. "Remove yourself from the room Yami, until our honored guests have taken their leave." Arekku ordered with ice in his voice.

Then he turn his attentions to the officials once again and away from Yami and simply smiled. "Though I don't really have much to say about restraining the Hachibi and Ichibi, if anything I just want to observe it when it happens." The seriousness suddenly replaced by a jovial demeanor in a blink of an eye as he was honestly curious to see demons being restrained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"You have yet to figure out what to do about the murderer's." he said. His wrist was feeling tighter and tighter with each waking moment until finally, he removed the wrist band. The black mark going from his hand threw his wrist finishing at his elbo. He clinched the wrist band in his left hand. "Honored guest or not, There still the same as people. I'm not going to stand here while those two character are on the loose." Out of all people why to test? Those two, Firo and kisuke, Aren't going to get off that easy. He felt as if his wrist was going to explode, was this Yamikonton, What his mother always mentioned. Your heart must be still, he repeated in his head over and over again. Testial had tought him that phrase to control his anger. The mark stopped glowing but the mark stayed there as if it was a tattoo. He headed for the door. "Remember this, What if they escaped execution, then what?" he said as he exited, An idea for what he planned to do next. ((Exit))
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

Masako had remained silent through all of this. During the course of all the conversations, she had slipped silently into a corner, her small stature going unnoticed by the titans in the center of the room. All the while, her Body Sacrifice Sensor had been scanning all of them. Though they were her allies, it didn't help to learn everything she could about them.

Readily apparent was that the young Gennin, the Yamikonton one, had a poor control over his emotions. This would be his ultimate undoing and it hurt Masako to know she could not do anything to help the man's brother. Had she been there at the time of his death, she may have been able to bring him back, but by the time she walked into the office, not a single thread of life clung to him anymore.

What really interested her was the man everyone was referring to as Vukan. He had seemingly made a casket disappear into thin air. But there was no fooling this young Gennin when she was standing so close. She swore it seemed that the casket was sucked into him and became part of him. It was truly a strange sight to behold indeed. When the man revealed the seals all over his arm, Masako's ears perked up. She had studied the basics of Sealing Jutsu but had never seen someone with so many seals. He even claimed that his seals could counter a demon. She stood in awe of his mastery of Sealing Jutsu. The young ninja simply had to know more about the man, but it was still not a good time to say anything, and she slid every further into the corner, out of sight and out of mind.

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

He really didn't get much more of a chance to respond to anything before a voice spoke out behind him, demanding his presence. Normally, someone demanding his presence in such a brattish way would have immediately roused his temper, but as he turned, he was delighted to find Christian was the one speaking to him. "Ahh, Christian! It's been far too long since you've shown your face. Please, come with me." Of all the Raikages--even Imari--Chris had always been his favorite. As he made his way out of the door, he turned to the others in the room. "Lady Kusakage, Lord Morinaga. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, but it appears that there are other diplomatic measures that I must also pay heed to at this time. It sounded almost as though we were in agreement, regardless? I'm sure that any further affairs can be decided between you and the Raikage, eh?" With that, he stepped out of the room, leading Christian outside of the Kusakage's office. This was not a place to have a chat between friends; the cafe would suit their purposes much better. With that, the two left the office, and headed straight to the Cafe.

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Vukan concluded what he needed to do now as the man accompanied by twins had stated that he wished to observe the sealing of whatever beast he were to come across. The old man simply shook his head from side to side at the notion of it, claiming that it were dangerous for the leader of a country to be within the vicinity of a deadly demon. Also by any right, he didn't so wish to endanger the village any more than he would have, much less another person who may or may not have the stones to face the abominations.

Yet before he had spoken, a man came into the office with an unusual air about him, it was when he noticed him as Christian. Vukan gave a glance of acknowledgement as the Lightning Shogun and he left the room. Hadn't he been the raikage...? No longer from what the previous conversations had told him. Pushing that thought aside, he looked at the grass shogun and begun to state his mind on his wishes.

"To be fair, my leader," he said leader, as a means of respecting the man's position and authority but danced around the fact of referring to him as a regal "I would rather not have you at risk if at any chance I were to restrain any of the nine beasts. They are erratic, savage and quite the challenge even for me. I've sealed the seven tails years ago into one of our ninja, and I've lost my right leg not long before losing my son."

Vukan patted his right leg which was now a fitted form of his mokuton jutsu and a bit of work with the Saisei technique, allowing a literal regrowth of the limb. Yet, it was not the same ever since. He knelt down and lifted the sleeve of his leggings to show the shogun the result of Choumei and briefly explained the power of what the bijuu can do with their tailed beast ball. His skin was unnaturally smooth with an odd splay of veins that were the cells of his wood release that now functioned as his limb.

He lowered his legging down and now turned to face the kage after he had noticed a girl had came into their presence, someone he had not noticed before.

"Lady Kage, I will be taking my leave now, discuss what you may in my absence. I am rather curious of what dealings are going on within the village." He then shifted his glance to the girl and gave a long stare of his own observation. "I think it'd be wise if you left for now. The kage might as well be busy for the time being, however I can assist you if you ask." Vukan said as he began to take his leave lest the kage or anyone else would stop him.

Exit / No Exit depending on responses.

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:43 pm
Reiko Zena

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako picked her head up and looked at the man as he spoke. "I was actually hoping you could teach me. I've heard many stories about your skill in Medical and Sealing jutsu, and finally seeing you in person only makes me want to train with you all the more. I won't take no for an answer." She said to the man very resolutely. She was almost trembling with the fear of retribution, but it was going to be her only chance to advance her skills quickly.

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm

So, a potential student to mentor? Vukan gave it a moment of thought as he halted his next step out the door. He paused for that moment and considered it as he turned to the side. As an old man, he hadn't had many years left with his own knowledge yet to those willing to learn, he would be glad to teach and pass it on. Vukan thought it more heavily as his right hand traced his jawline and beard before deciding on his answer.

"Alright. However I have an errand to run but where would you like to meet in the next hour?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Reiko Zena

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

Masako thought for a second. It would need to be somewhere open, but the Cafe was always packed this time of day. She twisted a piece of her long pink hair in one hand and ran through a list of the most popular places in Kusagakure before deciding on an answer. "How about the Tree of Life, it is just right outside, I'll meet you there." She moved from her position in the corner, past the ninja and walked out.

[Exit]

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With everyone gone from the office but the Shogunate and Kurozawa, Kya returned to her seat and examined the blade she had gotten from their sister. She eyed Arrekusu, reading his face. He wasn't going to be easily appeased, she thought, on the matter of the demons. Demons are indeed a handful, I'm afraid I'm with Vuhkan on this one... unless I go as well. she smiled. Not a demon alive can break the walls I put between us, so in that regard you have not much to worry about. Are their anymore concerns that you have for me? she asked her Shogunate the way a tired general asks his president. [Sucky post is sucky.]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku rubbed the back of his head as they spoke he had a light grin on his face. He knew the dangers pretty well. And they weren't wrong to want to keep people away when fighting the demon that much was for sure. "Thank you for the concern of my safety." He had always let the village know that he was a medical shinobi and while away in his travels he had finally gotten around to learning sealing jutsu's before returning and he wanted to mention that.

Though he stopped himself as the Raikage was still in the room. Even though they had just formed basically an alliance. Arekku wasn't about to reveal anything more to her other than he was the Shogun of Kusa. He'd hoped that she also had never met a Morinaga before either, he often felt that now a days his last name also revealed too much about him. Though all in all to be honest he was still an enigma for the village and most of it's people, as he had never been one to show his bloodline or clan techniques. He let out a sigh now as Vukan taken his leave.

He looked over at the Kusakage as he noticed the weariness in her voice now. "Not really, I don't have anymore concerns, so I think I'll take my leave for now I imagine you wish to have some time with Raikage-dono here." Arekku said as the twins bowed before the Kusakage and Raikage then opened the door for Arekku to walk through. Arekku walked towards it and turned around then took a bow before them. "I appreciate the patience and allowing me to be involved in the meeting, have a blessed day both of you. As well please inform me when the plans to seal the demon go on, I still insist on going." Arekku said as he lifted his head and took his leave from the room with the twins in tow.
                                                            SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Bahd grammer is reel

-exit-

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 10 | Strength: 12
Chakra Pool: 405/405

xxxxxKurozawa watched as the Shogun exited the room just like the others before him, leaving only her and Kya as the sole inhabitants of the latter's office. Kurozawa let her calm indifference falter a little as a slight grin graced her face and she turned to her sister. "I get the feeling he doesn't like me much." she said with a hint of humor in her voice. Arekkusu was obviously weary of her. And he honestly had every right to be. But that didn't mean Kurozawa couldn't find it amusing.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.
• Tendril Manipulation
The Jiongu may freely manipulate their tendrils to an extent of their rank. The tendrils are--however--rankless, and are thusly defeated by mostly any technique. Their speed and strength are -1 from the user's stats.

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:35 am

FInally, everyone was gone from the office except her sister. Kya let out a sigh, a tiny bolt of electricity releasing from her mouth as she did so. She was wholly annoyed with everything at the moment. Damn stupid Kisuke was on her list now. He and firo were going to be fun targets to hunt, and by the time she was done with them they'd wish she hadn't heard of their involvement in Testial's death. She opened her eyes, softer now than they were as the stress of the week finally came down on her and she essentially slammed her head down on the desk. She didn't want to let her little sister see her in such disarray, but it was entirely too late for that. No it was clear she was in a bad mood because her chakra seemed to be leaking out. Iron fillaments that were scattered around the room, just enough to do a few techniques with just in case, floated up, arranged around Kya in patterns that suggested she herself was a living electromagnetic battery. Even her lightning was nature was bouncing around the iron sand, tiny harmless sparks.

As her hair began to rise she sat back, and noticed what she was doing, casually tapping her finger to her desk and attracting all of the sands to it. They moved in a circuit, revealing the charge pattern she'd created with that one finger. She looked to her sister, deciding to end the silence. So... I've been having trouble repressing the memories of when we... killed Kaiser. She was straight to the point, and her voice was strong though she tripped over her fathers name a bit. The blade Elizabeth had forged lifted from the ground and she pulled the sheathe off of the dual bladed katana. And Ironically Liz sent this from the north. It's like she knew I've been struggling with it. And I found someone... special. She looked away from her sister and sheathed the blade before letting it float over to Kurozawa. Her eyes hit the floor as she remembered what had happened to Aki. I wasn't... in control. Well I was but... I didn't care. I hurt her to release the beast. Even in death that man still has his hands in my life. She growled a little and the filament on the table pointed upwards, each one separately on end.

I'm glad I could see you, though I wish it wasn't over the dead body of one of my jounin. He was an idiot, but he was improving. And I seem to remember a trio of knuckleheaded kuinoichi who got whipped into shape. A small tear was trying hard to break the seal but she murdered the feeling and continued on. Look at us. All three of us leading villages. Or at least the military of said villages. Kaisen is one heck of a man... she mused with a demonic smile as she looked at Kurozawa as if to imply that Kaisen and Kurozawa could end up together. Her harsh mood was mellowed as she sort of vented to Kurozwa. Always a good listener she was, Elizabeth the hardy but easy going one, Kya the openly ambitious and dominating personality of the three. It wasn't a perfect trio, with Elizabeth and Kya butting heads all the time and getting into fights that ended with metal spikes in the walls and massive headaches. Kurozawa was their anchor though, or at least she was for Kya. It was never spoken, but Kya, the eldest and Elizabeth, the youngest, often looked to the middle child (who usually gets the least attention) for help or comfort against each other. Now was a time Kya needed to just talk. Even if only for a bit as Testial's eye transferrence would need to happen soon, though the Chiru girl had given her time to kill by asking for some help learning things.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Bahd grammer is reel
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
Finally after almost all the supposed Special guest were gone, Yami Walked up to the door. Hearing that the kusakage was in there with another girl his just thought of something. He then turned and left out awaiting the chance to speak. ((Exit))
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out