Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm
Chaos_wolf12
lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Calm down, They already killed him so the least i can do is destroy the eyes.

Loto. I do not understand why you're involved in this at all. Because there was a bounty and I took it. I performed it and then bam. Everything is good. You have no reason to be involved in this at all.

Chaos. You're not in any position to do anything. Not even to destroy the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

"To tell you the truth, I have no interest in that boy. He's broken and weak. He can barely stand on his own. The fact he is the off spring of Kurai holds no sway with me either. We do not chose our parents, only the path we set before ourselves. What defines a person is not the blood in their veins or the eyes in their head, but the things they do along that path they make." Masako said. It was true. She harbored no ill will towards the broken young boy. He had simply tried to protect his father's body, a noble thing to do. Foolish, given he could barely stand, but noble. "This is not a fight you want young Yami, I can tell you that. And your true enemy, the one who broke you, stand before you with her back turned, remember that. She is the one who killed Kurai."

CP: 145
Strength: 6 + 2
Speed: 5 + 2

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Lightning Sage
Lightning Armor

Techniques in Use:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Chaos_wolf12
lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Loto. I do not understand why you're involved in this at all. Because there was a bounty and I took it. I performed it and then bam. Everything is good. You have no reason to be involved in this at all.

Well i am since you healed my character and they are MY eyes. so i have Every bit of position.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm
Chaos_wolf12
The Monster of the Mist
Chaos_wolf12
lotosaki

The Monster of the Mist

Well i am since you healed my character and they are MY eyes. so i have Every bit of position.

[No one healed him at all.]  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm
[Dear Kusa,

You're all being dicks.

Too far is too far.

Leave Chaos Wolf be.

If you want to pick on people for being new and inexperienced, or flat out weaker than your character, then be prepared to have that done to you.

And I get that it was initially his fault, but this is beyond ridiculous.]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:05 pm

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

((You have to be more clear with your post. Also last time i'm saying this but leave kurai's body alone along with the sharingan.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm
Chaos_wolf12

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

((You have to be more clear with your post. Also last time i'm saying this but leave kurai's body alone along with the sharingan.

Lol so you're using what I said? Fact you're hurting yourself by quoting me with that. Because at no point did anyone heal him. To have something happen guess what you need to mention it. Stop this now before this gets any worse than what it is right now. Understood?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:12 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Chaos_wolf12

The Monster of the Mist

Ceaser Kashensu

Lol so you're using what I said? Fact you're hurting yourself by quoting me with that. Because at no point did anyone heal him. To have something happen guess what you need to mention it. Stop this now before this gets any worse than what it is right now. Understood?

I just said leave his body alone, The sharingan is mine. I'm not giving it too you because of this whole thing. From the bounty that was placed on his head that i didn't even know about, to you randomly attacking my character In the middle of the jounin exams. Know what forget it, You read what Saemus said, You can't kill Yami. So this can't get any worse. Just leave my character alone, Thats the last thing i'm going to say.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    The day had definitely been an interesting one, the seemingly simple journey to Kusagakure had become complicated to say the least. Hashao was a danger it seemed but that was an afterthought; Klein didn't seem to worried about it in the least, so why should he. This calmed his mind a little as he and Klein made their way down the path to Kusa leaving the bridge behind only a short time ago. It was now late-day almost night now. The tops of the cities building were now coming into view above the tree line.

Gino tensed a little tightening his grip on Ren's shoulder ", whats wrong buddy" he said turning his head slightly to the dog. The husky barked twice twitching his ears slightly as he turned his nose up sniffed at the air. "A battle... several ninjas" Gino barked once more sounding almost concerned. Klein had stopped to pause a short while back and he was sure Klein had already detected the enemy so Ren leapt up into the trees and got a closer view, he was careful to stay far enough to avoid detection but close enough to get a good idea of what was going on. It seemed as if a battle had gone on, a large ma was layed out on the ground, presumably dead, covered in a gold sand, the same sand covered a grotesquely injured boy that lay a few short yards away, he was still alive which was indicated by his labored breathing and weak movement. Two people, a man and a woman stood off to the side seeming to discuss something. A large earthen pillar stood
                                                    In the middle of this; something had definitely gone on here and Ren wasn't sure what to do yet, he hoped Klein would arrive fast.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 pm
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

My OOC intervention means nothing IRP.
It's a question of morals.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 pm
Saemus
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

I just let the kurai thing go. The only thing i want now since there going to continue is to leave yami alone. They can have the ((Edited teh to the)) body, Even the sharingan just leave Yami alone is what i'm going to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:22 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Saemus
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

I just let the kurai thing go. The only thing i want now since there going to continue is to leave yami alone. They can have the ((Edited teh to the)) body, Even the sharingan just leave Yami alone is what i'm going to say.
ill heal yami as long as you wont try to kill anyone else or retaliate in any way?  

Treyj130

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:25 pm
Treyj130
Chaos_wolf12
Saemus
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

ill heal yami as long as you wont try to kill anyone else or retaliate in any way?

Okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Saemus
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

For the last blasted time if you would stop ignoring me for five seconds you'd understand. Kira has no intention of killing Yami nor has she shown any. If anything she's defending him right now in the thought that someone else is going to attack him. Furthermore Kurai is deceased and the bounty is mine. Meaning his eyes are mine as well. Just relax. So just calm the hell down and realized i've kept my word from the start. Yami will live so breathe.  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 pm
The Monster of the Mist
Chaos_wolf12
Saemus
Chaos_wolf12

She can kill Yami.

For the last blasted time if you would stop ignoring me for five seconds you'd understand. Kira has no intention of killing Yami nor has she shown any. If anything she's defending him right now in the thought that someone else is going to attack him. Furthermore Kurai is deceased and the bounty is mine. Meaning his eyes are mine as well. Just relax. So just calm the hell down and realized i've kept my word from the start. Yami will live so breathe.

Like i said i'm done, I can't explain why Kurai was important to yami. So i'm done arguing. So can you just take him to the hospital. I have a headache at the moment.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff