Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Jai is Lisa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureGenninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako seemed to wake with a start. In truth she had been sleeping lightly. She opened her eyes and turned to face the girl who had spoke to her. She almost jumped back out of shock. She looked almost exactly like Masako. And another thing, she had managed to appear without Masako sensing her first. It was an odd thing for someone to get this close without Masako's Body Sensor keying her in, but she let this momentary lapse in her powers slide and began speaking to the girl.

"Hello, my name is Masako Chiru, I was simply told to wait here for you earlier. I know nothing beyond that. But can you answer me this. How did you get so close without me sensing you? It is as if you appeared out of thin air."

CP: 110
Strength: 5
Speed: 4

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Her introduction was boring and demanding. It had nothing that Nana wanted! Since the small girl was slung around the other, it was easy to simply apply slight chakra to put her under a genjutsu. After doing this, she pulled back and fully looked at her, frowning. Why was Masako another Nana? She crossed her arms and stared at the girl longer. "If you couldn't sense me, that's your own problem." She had no idea what she did during her black out, but it didn't mask her presence from the whole world. Only herself. "My Rinnegan doesn't do that." She muttered.

Jutsu: Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,
Aɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ɪᴛ.
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:41 pm

User Image

Armand would enter the area, spinning on his toes or cartwheeling as he walked. He was back to his usual self when not out on a mission. If Masako was sensing him, and she probably was, she'd note a chakra signature that was in a constant mix of calm stillness and raging, violent torrents.

It was only then on his walk to his usual cafe chair, that he spotted the two girls. The other one bored him slightly, there wasn't much that popped out at him. Then there was the other one...the one with the Rinnegan. Something about the eyes spoke to him. They were different...something new in the usually boring village. Armand decided to approach her. His speed wasn't anything legendary, but it was fast for a chuunin simply flitting about casually. Armand was a little closer than would be normally acceptable, but he had no concept of these things. "Your eyes are...interesting~" He'd tell her in a sing-song voice. Armand always spoke that way.

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    passive healing water
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 am
Jai is Lisa

((Edit: Wait, you're gonna give him an eye aren't you..... And that takes a medical nin..... or u ded from blood loss))
thefire158

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako's sight started to blur slightly and she almost had to stop herself from laughing. It was cute that this other girl thought she could trap her in a Genjutsu without her realizing it. As the girl held on, Masako turned her entire body into petals and rematerialized a few feet away, between Nana and Armand. A small chakra pulse shot out of here, unnoticed by most and broke the Genjutsu over her. Masako knew that normal kai'ing was useless, but a sphere pulse was something different. "That's a nice little trick you used there, but I suggest you try it on other people who won't notice it is a genjutsu immediately. I haven't been drinking, so my sight has no reason to shift. Half of Genjutsu is timing, to make it seem realistic, and prolong it effects, as the Shinobi won't realize they are under a Genjutsu immediately." The sphere returned to her, giving her data on most the people in the cafe including Nana and Armand. She then turned to face Armand, a smile on her face. Armand was always a good guy, but had a reputation as a troublemaker from what Masako could remember.

Masako held up her hand and motioned for him to stop. "I already know you're up to no good Armand. Doesn't take a Sensor to tell that." It was in that moment that Masako noticed his chakra kept fluctuating. It seemed off, but it was off little concern to her. "Whatever you're thinking, you should probably stop. Backing up a few feet would help too."

CP: 110
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:
• Sphere Pulse B-Rank
Sends a Sphere Shaped Pulse Out and repeats a few times Finding anything within a 3 square mile radius also detecting chakra signal's. If there found it can also Cancel Genjutsu.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Nana was disappointed that the genjutsu didn't work, but getting lectured on something her family taught her all her life was annoying. "I know this." She snapped, and she did. Her family was keen on making her a genjutsu master, however, she liked to use it randomly. After all, what fun was having illusion powers if you never used it. In walked an interesting fellow that commented on her eyes. "Ah, thank you." She accepted the compliment, blinking.

[OOc: Yeah, probably later down in the RP though. She's not going to hand them out to a stranger...]

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 am

User Image

Armand laughed and gave her a few inches of distance. "Oh please, you know me. When have I ever been up to no good?~" He shut his eyes and grinned at Masako. "I just got back from a mission and freed a bunch of child slaves. How could you possibly expect mischief from me?~" His expression returned to normal as he did a small spin on his heels, positioning himself between Masako and Nana. "What is new in the village since I've been out? I can tell that she seems to be new. I would have remembered eyes like those if she wasn't~" He said, talking about Nana.

"Got paid quite a lot too recently. You two wouldn't happen to know anywhere or anything I can blow it all on, would you? It's not like I need the ryo~"

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    passive healing water
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:45 pm
Gin walked in taking a seat. She took in all the different smells of food. Gin ordered a simple bowl of ramen with a bottle of water. About fifteen minutes later, the waiter came back with her food and Gin dug in. She did not realize how hungry she was until the end she looked around as she saw a few people talking. She thought of where to go next.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:28 pm
thefire158

((I'm B L I N D! Not really, but I am lazy)
Jai is Lisa

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako relaxed slightly and let Armand indulge in his fantasies that he had involving the younger girl, but it made little difference to her. She resumed her place, leaning against the wall and kept and watchful eye, content that Armand wouldn't do anything crazy in broad daylight. At least, she hoped he would not. She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, but all the way sensed the people near here.

CP: 165
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:25 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin let her tendrils spew out from her as she controlled it to grab her water. As she got up, Gin licked her lips slamming some money on the table asking the waiter for another bottle of water before she leaves to go train.

Chakra: 130
Speed: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 am
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin got frustrated from waiting so long. She saw the waiter with the bottle of water from across the bar and shot tendrils at her, but grabbing the water. She left the place heading to the training grounds.

Chakra: 130
Speed: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Rockgirl809

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:53 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
NANA
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

As the guy talked about Ryo, Nana's mind wandered to another place. Training. She had to be home by sundown to start training or she would be punished. Every night was the same, and after she tells mother of her failure on the Chiru that day, she'll be scolded. "There's rumors about drugs going around the Fire Country, so if you're into that then spend your money on that." She scratched the back of her head, remembering her father rambling about one day destroying that retched country. He- Armand was it?- kept looking at her and commenting on her eyes. It made her uncomfortable. "Stop staring, will ya?" After all she wasn't the only one with eyes like this. She felt another person in the room had the same power, which is one of the reasons she was drawn to this area.

I'ʟʟ ᴛᴡɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ,

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Walking into the cafe he pulled up a chair and sat down. With a sigh of relief he awaited the waiter or waitress. But a thought came to mind, If he needed to drink something he'd need to remove the wrappings from around his mouth. with so many people here he just got the shiver's. The waitress came and asked him what he wanted. "Can i have a full bottle of sake.....with a cup and a straw." a straw would make this better seeing as he didn't need to pull off the wrappings.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items