Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:08 pm
Panthers7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Clan:Kaguya

Bloodline:Molecular Breakdown and Shikotsumyaku

Chakra:144/144

Speed:6 / Strength:5

Technique used:

Kotaro walked into the Hokage's office expecting the Hokage, however he was surprised to see someone else. He hated dealing with anyone else, they always looked at him like he and his brother were some kind of monster. His brother was currently resting in his body with only his head protruding from the back of his neck. It was better if Eri would be resting in this situation. In fact it was better if he did the talking and not Eri. "Excuse me, I've come to get a headband. I don't suppose you would know where the Hokage is?" If Yumi didn't know who this was he would wonder why he would want a headband, Seeing as Kotaro clearly had one on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

While waiting on Gabriel to make his decision, Yumi looked up to see another person that he would have to attend to. This one, admittedly, looked much different than Yumi expected. It seemed to look as if he were looking at two skulls, where one was lined up behind the other. It was...admittedly confusing but Yumi didn't put too much emphasis on that look. "Odd to request a headband and not tell me who you are." Yumi said softly, noticing the headband was already obtained and wondered if a request for a second had something to do with what seemed like another face protruding from the back of Kotaro.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

Panthers7

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 pm
Panthers7

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Technique used:

Kotaro sighed as he realized this guy had no idea who he was. "Um yeah I normally deal with the Hokage, it's better for everyone that way. My name is Kotaro. I'm requesting the headband for my brother. He figures that he should have one too." Eri was starting to wake up, which would make things that much harder to deal with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:10 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Unfortunately, at least for Yumi, not everyone knows everyone in the village. Something that he intends to change in the village for the future. "I see... Well as of now, I am to be taking hold of the village leader. Right now, our Hokage is indisposed." He said, not being too vocal about it as he didn't think this shinobi of rank needed to know of such information. "I see... And who is this brother of yours?" Yumi asked as he went behind the desk to search for a file on Korato.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

Panthers7

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Akihiro finally managed to navigate the maze of buildings that was the Leaf Village, arriving at the only building that he could assume was the Hokage's office. He slowly began to walk up to it, gently pushing the front door open and stepping inside. He looked around for a brief moment, admiring the pictures of the past Hokage that lined the wall and observing all the other shinobi going about their daily business.

He located a staircase along the side of the building and slowly worked his way up the stairs, arriving at the Hokage's office, gently pushing the door open, noting that there was already another shinobi talking with who he assumed was the village leader. The man was big, with wide shoulders and a powerful build, exactly what a leader should have looked like. Akihiro entered, bowing his head slightly before speaking. "Excuse me, I'm looking for the Hokage."

Speed: 7
Strength: 7
CP: 100

Panthers7

Techniques in Use:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 pm
Panthers7

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Technique used:

Kotaro was going to say something but then his brother woke and his head came out of Kotaro's shoulder.
"The names Eri, Eri Kaguya. So why's the hokage disposed, she isn't dead is she? I would very much be sad if she was. She's the only one who has any chance of understanding us." Kotaro sighed as his brother just spoke without any thinking on his words. "I doubt she is dead brother and if you didn't realize already this is my brother."  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

Gabriel took a long pause before he shrugged his shoulders and accepted the temporary headband; he liked it this way anyway. Without thinking too much he yawned and waved at the man."Well, if you can get me faster...I guess I don't have much problem with you dropping me off". Gabe made an awkward noise as the two-man being walked into the room. It was as if, two shinobi had been glued into one another. Choosing not to ask anymore questions, didn't want to further creep himself out with the awkwardly biolized being. Then another shinobi entered, ugh everyone had to come in when he did. Before things got too cluttered for the Sannin, he waved his goodbyes."Well looks like you won't have time anymore, catch ya on the flip side brutha!", Gabriel began his short walk to the door.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:04 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi blinked as yet another shinobi entered the office. Once more, a face that he didn't recognize, but at the very least it he could decipher which bloodline he originated from with the blank eyes that he had. "The Hyuuga Clan. They spawn about as much as the Uchiha. I wonder, if he is pureblood though?" Yumi thought to himself before answering the question, "I am not Hokage, but I am the village leader. What is that you require?" Yumi asked softly to the youth before his eyes turned over towards Kotaro when another voice came from him that was not of his own. "So.... that bloodline... I haven't seen that bloodline since I was a child." He thought to himself before smiling lightly. "I would not think I'd see the day, that one of your Bloodline would come through the door. It is a pleasure. As for understanding you, I think that you must stop thinking yourselves as monsters, before anyone can understand you. What you think of yourself, precedes any pleasantries that I may bestow onto you." Yumi stated as he reached into the desk once more but this time pulled out a headband that was full, placing it onto the desk before Kotaro to grab as he nodded to Gabriel, "Good luck Gabriel. I hope you the best of luck. I shall be watching."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

lotosaki

Comrade Kashensu

Panthers7

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 pm
Panthers7

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Technique used:

Kotaro looked at Yumi questioningly. "You've seen another with this particular talent, that is interesting."
"Well spoken, we have no problems with our selfs, however other people do. Also we do not have a squad, if you would be able to assign us one it would certainly speed things up." Eri said, it was obviously he wasn't very patient but that was because he was almost always asleep. He wanted things done when he was awake simple as that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:44 pm

"My name is Akihiro Hyuuga. I am actually new to village. When I was still a small baby, I was sent away from the village to a Monastery in a distant place. I was only just allowed to leave and pursue my plans of becoming a Shinobi, and I felt that the village of my birth was the perfect place to start." Said the powerful young man in a soft voice.

((So if you don't know, he is like 6'7 and a Taijutsu monster built just as big as Yumi I think, if you want to take him on as a powerful student))

Panthers7

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:04 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded to Koraro, "Yes... He was something of a childhood rival for me. I do not know what has happened him, but he was a good opponent and friend." He said to further speak about the person that had a similar Bloodline as theirs. "I know you both are not my students but there has been words said to me that hopefully will give you solace. "A tiger does not lose sleep over the sound of sheep". People will think what they want. But remember, there will be others that will know the truth of what is inside. Now as far as having a squad, I would wait until the exams are over. Once that happens, I'm sure everyone will be assigned." Yumi said softly, then would look back over to the newcomer that quite literally surprised him. It took Yumi ages to get to the large physique that he had; Not to say that he wasn't intending to get even bigger in muscular stature and power with a fighting style that he has thought of developing, but he was not nearly the size of the young man before him.

Yumi would look up to the rather towering youth. "I see... Was this the Fire Temple? I had remember training there with my Taijutsu long ago with my father. They have exemplary skills in hand-to-hand and anti-taijutsu ninjutsu."

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Black Fire Lord

Comrade Kashensu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 am

"The Fire Temple is a stones throw away compared to far I have traveled to reach this place, well beyond any land that any Shogun has ever controlled." Quickly answered Akihiro.

Panthers7

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:40 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi realized that his clone was still waiting. He'd beckon it to go forth, in which it would do so by forming the seal of bird and in a burst of electricity dispersed from the office to make it's way to the Exams. He felt that at the very least, one person of higher rank should be actively supporting his villager's. Although the true Yumi's attention would be solely upon Akihiro when he spoke, "I see... I am glad to hear you have been blessed with such an opportunity. Now... I am assuming that you are here for you headband, yes?" Yum inquired, having some interest in Akihiro given that his squad was in need of a close combat shinobi outside of himself. It would help back himself up as with his team mates.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Comrade Kashensu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:20 pm
Panthers7

Kotaro and Eri Kaguya

Konohagakure

Technique used:

Kotaro grabbed the head band and gave it to his brother who put it on then went back to sleeping. "My brother doesn't stay awake much, that's why he's so impatient. You seem to be a wise person, I would like it if you could come and train with me. I don't exactly have people lining up to train with me. Even if I did most of them can't keep up with me and my brother anyways."

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi noted Kotaro taking his headband before looking up when he heard him once more speak. When he requested that Yumi instruct him, Yumi nodded as he honestly thought he was the last of the upper heads in Konoha. Something that was quite worrisome given that he'd need higher level shinobi to be able to effectively protect his village. "I see... I would not be opposed to teaching you both, but first tell me. What kind of shinobi do you intend to be in combat? With this knowledge, I will be able to more effectively help you." Yumi replied, as he rather not waste time teaching him something and gearing him to be a shinobi that he did not intend to be.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location: