Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:43 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin listened to them calling her a baby. 'Some kid.. I don't need anyone...' Gin started to grow a headache as she held one side of her face up. She started hearing voices in her head. Kill... Kill... Kill... Kill... She started murmuring the words out loud to herself. "Kill... Kill... Kill.." Gin opened her eyes. All she pictured was red. She wanted their blood. All she wanted to do was train, now the guards are in her way. Her hand still on her face she began taking a few steps forward slowly. Her skin began to open;Gins tenticals ready to shoot out to kill. In a heartbeat her headache was gone;She was only a few feet from the guards. The red drained from her eyes, her arm falling to her side. "I'm more then capable to travel on my own and to even kick your butts. I don't need a jounin to look after me since I am one step away from that. I don't want to fight..."

Chakra: 130
Speed/Strength: 4/5
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 am
Rockgirl809

The girl wasn't making a good case for herself. Her insanity will only bring her closer to an unmarked grave than inside Konoha's walls. When she started to show offensive actions, the crowd of guards each put their hands on the hilts of their blades. She may have strength, but fighting up to three special jounin with an additional Jounin wouldn't leave her in the best state in the end of it all.. "Listen kid... the statement still stands... Whether you think you are powerful or not, the rank that I assume that you are gives you little authority to make any demands; specifically over a foreign village. If you want in, bring documentation, get permission from your leader that is then approved by our Kage, and you may enter. Until then... you can huff and puff at the gates all you want." The guard said, snapping his fingers which would make the red gates slam closed, along with each guard bringing their hand to their wakazashi's or katana hilts. It would be a shame to spill young blood, but if that is what it takes to get their point across... then so be it.  

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 pm

User Image

Gin laughed crazily, then composed herself. She formed hand signs with one hand quickly. Anything metal on the guards would now be attracted to the the clouds that are formed all around them. "Oh... I'll get in, maybe with your blood shed need be." Gen pointed, and singled out the one guard that was stopping her. "Your death will come... Soon." Gin formed another set of hand signs as she put extra power into it. Her body grew very bright. The guards would temporarily grow blind as Gin spoke one last time. "It is not rank that gives authority... It is the very power one possess that speaks louder..."

Chakra: 185-5= 180
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
-Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:21 am
Rockgirl809

Watched boredly at the first attack, or at least her hands moving into a seal to even perform it. He could, attack her within that moment. Behead her and end this trivial little game. But it seemed like she wanted to have start something. Depending on her village, killing wouldn't be the best choice. He will leave that decision making to the Kag,e but with his title name, he wondered if his choice would be more humane than what the Kage would chose.

With a swift gesture of his hand, he signaled the pther guards to take to their positions while he remained. Although their weapons, or at least those that held magnetic properties, where taken by the raiton technique he calmly touched the gate wall behind him. The red colored "wood" of the large gates would start to melt away as two large claws, similar to that of a dragonic breed, would sprout forth from the gates as if coming from another plane. Claws landing just slightly in front of the guard with each claw having twenty-feet distance. By this time, or at least during the time of her gloating words, the guard moved further to set up his own seals. Making a small amount of additional rumbling to go throughout the earth, but most of it would be masked by the dragon that was starting to pull itself out of the gate. The guard stayed his ground, just blocking whatever light she attempted to blind him with as a soft series of gongs would be heard on-top of the gates.

Jutsu Used: Pending  

Panthers7

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

As she was in route to the Hokages office, a series of gongs echoed through the air. "It's coming from the gates she muttered to herself, knowing that she would be obligated to respond. "This day just keeps getting more complicated," she complained as she made her way to the gates.

As she got closer to the gates the situation began to gain more interest for the young Nara. A few blocks away she could feel a magnetic pull along her hips, where her holsters rested, as well as a bright shimmering light in the distance. Once on site, she stood behind leader of the guards in defensive formation. "What exactly are we dealing with?" Shikayumi asked, shielding her eyes from the bright light with her hand.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael Draconiquis could feel the magnetic aura surrounding the area of the gates as he approached and was glad none of his equipment was made of a magnetic metal. As he dropped from the sky he glared at the intruder and said. "Lower your jutsu and come quietly or face the consequences. And the rest of you the Lord Hokage said to keep her alive if possible." As he said this he unsheathed the large broadsword from his back and pointed it at the girl, while simultaneously activating his only Bukjutsu, the Elegance style. In his mind he ran every possible scenario with his knowledge of Raiton and his own three elements. In the long run he had the advantage with Doton, but she would have the advantage over his Fuuton. His Katon though would be a wild card in this factor and that was a good thing.

Jounin - Speed: 8(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used: style activate Elegance
Chakra :250-6=244
Panthers7

[qoute="Rockgirl809"]

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:58 pm
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

And there he was! As the handsome devil that always appeared flawless I'm all aspects, Gabriel Heiland took to the scene. The bright light was kinda annoying, it was obviously coming from the girl who had suddenly took a maniacal disliking to authority. Yep, she was one of those."Whoa there lil lady, calm your tits....lets not make any rash decisions.", his resonant voice boomed. Standing high on the gate's crest, he spoke towards Gin. She looked like she was about to do something really stupid. We all knew how that would end right?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 pm

User Image

Gin couldn't be killed easily. Stab her as many times, even cut her head off, she will not die unless struck within that one special spot. She looked at the people that surrounded her while they were blinded. She watched their reaction to the clouds as she noticed one of them pointing a sword in her direction had no affect. She smiled. 'Ahh... Smart one I see' she thought to herself. 'Aghh... What an annoyance...' Gin could have easily escaped, but she put her hands up and released the bright light and the bright light only. She kept her magnet clouds activated just because it affected everyone else. She stood up straight up as her red eyes looked towards everyone. "Alright... You guys got me. I obviously can't fight all of you at once soooooo... I'm done."

Chakra: 180
Genin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:
Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Loto Teh Sake

Cappey-San

Rockgirl809

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael was still wary of the female and did not lower his sword. Keeping his Sharingan towards her he noticed her chakra pattern still was active. Speaking up he said cold and firm."Then follow me and no funny buisiness Kunoichi. Now walk and keep your hands where I can see them. Even one hand sign and I will cut your heart out out myself or better yet I will disentigrate you where you stand." If she were to begin walking he would step behind her and motion to one of the guards to lead the way. In his right hand he kept his sword pointed at her, in the other he formed a Jinton cube and had that ready to fire as well. He also kept his style on so he could definitely outspeed her in any movement possible. If not he would get into stance for a battle.

Jounin - Speed: 8(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used: jinton cubical variant
Chakra :244-21=223
Panthers7

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image

Hiruma Yoichi || Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXA second figure appeared upon the top of the giant gates and peered over the edge with a look that could kill. Although it seemed the situation was already defused, you could never be too safe. There is no telling what your opponent could do at any given moment so you always had to be on guard, thus one more person there couldn't hurt. As the Kaguya's cold gaze surveyed the situation, it seemed that most of the guards didn't have their usual weapons. Why? Looking up in the sky he took notice of the cloud above. "Hmph.." Disregarding the cloud, he turned his sole attention back on Gin and kept his gaze locked on her. Hiruma shifted his hand on his Bokken, changing it so that it went from a casual resting position to a firm grip ready to unsheath it and strike at any given moment. Without even turning to look at Gabriel, Hiruma would call out to him with a stern tone, "How long have you been here? What all happened; do you know?" Hiruma wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it was just that you couldn't relax in this type of situation. Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, Hiruma shifted his gaze for just a moment to look even more directly below him to see two massive claws stretched out from the gate as if something was trying to pull itself from another dimension, and seeing as how no-one else has acted on it, then it had to be a friendly, right? Getting ansy, Hiruma started to make slow paces to the left and right while continuously adjusting his grip on the Bokken. He was practically begging her to do something, praying that she would so he could end her.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Panthers7

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:03 pm
((Should I wait till everyone posts ?? And @ Irish idk how you can see my tendrils, my chakra flow alright, but you can't see what's in my body ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:55 pm
Rockgirl809
((Should I wait till everyone posts ?? ))

[[ I suggest waiting for Panthers at-least ]]  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:05 pm
Alrighty !  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:15 pm
Rockgirl809
((Should I wait till everyone posts ?? And @ Irish idk how you can see my tendrils, my chakra flow alright, but you can't see what's in my body ))

Ooc sorry misread your first post on this page. I thought they could still slightly be seen. I edited the post.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers