Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

The clone saw the two jump down and ran at the two to attack with punches and kicks. Michael on the other hand finished charging his body and lightning could be seen sparking across his body. He then went back under ground and found the two. He would then make a grab at one of the two and attempt to pull him under leaving only the head above the ground.
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used: Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
Chakra:197
jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
Moving his frame he would turn his body as she brushed his back. switching positions towards her adjacent. Standing the same distance as before, but his face began to tense according to her emotions. "Someone like you wouldn't understand the word family. Family are the ones who grow with you, sleep with you, dine with you, and love you. What love did you have for this boy? Stop acting carelessly over your surname." He retorted angrily. "I do understand your pain. More than anyone else in here, maybe, but this boy was not your family because of his clan origin. Uchiha are here in Konohagakure but Kai is my only brother." He said while walking away from the situation. She was not handling the death well, and he was growing tired of the yelling. His glaring eyes shifting the distance elsewhere, he would dispose of the body with care, it seemed as if he was heartless ... It was how he was raised. No amount of words would change his lifestyle. "Kai. Ease your words brother. The dead should be treated with respect, no matter who it was." With that his body would become one with the land. Leaves hovering around him, twisting and turning, closing in but barely touching. Forevermore, but not forgotten.
[Exit]

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 280/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Negative J3T

Valentine Valtieri

Jai12321

Avendis Angelus

GodlyHades

Seeker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly trying to get a hold of her emotions. Beyond anger, she had to remember her good points that were hard to distinguish. They were semi-right about about family, but when Hades said she wouldn't know the word she didn't know what to think. She needed to be alone, that's for sure. "I'll see you later, Lady Hokage to speak about what went on in Kirigakure." She paused before she left, looking at Kai. "Sorry for my words and actions." She murmured before leaving the training area to go think things through. [/exit]

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:25 am
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru jumped up into the air while his Wood clone ejected a wood shuriken at the Clone of Michael before grabbed, Kinkaru took advantage of the moment and preformed Mokuton binding pillars, which latched onto Michael as he attempted to take under Kinkaru's wood clone. "pretty good, but I don't think you'l be able to hide from me now." He said preparing for his next move.

Chakra Reserves: 280

Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:09 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Impressive, if not wholly expected." Kagirinari saw there was strife building, but it wasn't her place to interject. It wouldn't solve anything anyway, since she could offer nothing that would ease anybody's feelings of pain, or guilt, or anything of the sort. Instead, she would focus on more current, and important things. "What was it you asked? Might he remain here? That's not entirely my decision. If he would offer Konohagakure his blade, we would accept him." It was a partial answer, but it was out there, at least. If War wanted to join Konoha, then Kagirinari wasn't one to object to it.

There was...also the fact that it wasn't often she got to sit up so high. Her answer wouldn't have been different, even if he wasn't able to do this much, but it at least modified her reasoning. Kagirinari buried her face within her restraining cloak to cover up an uncharacteristic blushing face. She claimed that she preferred not to be treated as a child, but somewhere in there, she enjoyed very childish things.
                                                                            "There aren't any long speeches or much of anything involved, but I hope you will lend me your strength. At least for the time being." Kagirinari stated quietly, her voice muffled by the sound of her speaking in to a cloth rather than through air.

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:10 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael cursed under his breath before using Katon: Go, on the wood that had latched onto him, causing them to erupt into flames and slipping out while surfacing. His hand still on fire he looked at the boy before Doing a few hand seals and launching Shinku at the man. The jutsu would form a vacuum hopefully around him.

Techniques used: Shinku (Vacuum)
Chakra:197-2=195
jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 am
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

War simply stood there, while it seemed the argument over the body of the Raiken boy raged on. War was truly getting sick of it, and he was just about ready to not only speak, but completely obliterate the body, when the girl had given up finally, Hades took the body away, and Kai, the Hokage, and himself were the only three left here. Taking a glance up towards the Hokage who had been sitting on his shoulder the whole time, War would notice that after she spoke about letting him stay if he would lend his sword to Konoha, she hid her face from view. War didn't question it, he understood the range of human emotion, and how far Human emotion portrayed through the expressions of the face went. It was part of the reason he remained hidden under the hood that he wore.

Perhaps she was embarrassed because of the child like situation she was in, or maybe it was something else? He couldn't exactly tell without being able to see the small woman's face. To be fair to his mind though...he kind of didn't care whether she was embarrassed or not. He could barely hear what the Hokage had to say, but managed to make out few words, then pieced together what she had said. Although she might not have been able to see, considering she was on his shoulder, she would probably be able to slightly feel on her leg, the large man nodding, in agreement to lend her and konoha his strength.

He now had to answer Kai though...he was indeed missing something...or rather someone. His large hand on the side of his body the kage was not sitting on would lift into the air, and stop at a certain height, trying to explain without words to kai he was looking for someone that was about that tall. He remembered seeing him when he was entering the gates, but that was about it. War's little miniature travel companion who had been from mist as well. He wasn't sure how to explain what he was looking for though without speaking, and he didn't want to speak really....so he waited, hopefully either who he was looking for would appear, or something like that, otherwise he'd have to say something.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use

Jutsu Used

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:34 am
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru noticed thatMichael was using multiple elements, and without a big body of water his jutsu were limited. So he changed tactics. Kinkaru took the handles of two of his three katana's and unsheathing them he held them over his shoulders, them simultaneously swung down sending two spiraling and slashing chakra waves at Michael. He noticed that an unusual amount of wind was blasted away with his attack. "So thats what you did with those handsigns. Clever, I have a feeling we could do well together as a team." As he said that, his mouth seemed to stop moving, it would be hard for Michael to notice that Kinkaru had left an after image and was already back on the ground to the side of him charging in with a double swipe of his swords, but timing it so that the spirals would have to either hit or miss slightly before he got there.

Chakra Reserves: 270

Nana-Juu-Ni Pound Hou (Dual Sword Soaring Phoenix) - The user holds both blades in his hand over his shoulders and then swings down. Then as he slashes he releases some of his Chakra in his Swords causing them to create a double spiraling Chakra wave.

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:37 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael almost was hit by the sword slash but the vibrations he gave off told him were he was coming from. He barely jumped out of the way and could feel the wind from the two swords, the lightning that stimulated would be seen as it was what allowed him to move out of the way. As he landed he would say. "Yes we would my friend. I would like to call a draw. Any more of my techniques I will not use on an ally, dude."

Techniques used:
Chakra:195
jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:48 am
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru sighed, placing his blades away again, then he held out his for Michael. "Hey nice spar, hope we get to be a team soon on some missions."

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael smiled and said. "Same to you dude. Hey want to get a bowl of ramen at ichiraku's dude. My treat." Michael wanted to know more about this ninja and his village and he had learned in his few weeks here that Ichiraku Ramen is the best.

Techniques used:
Chakra:195
jedimastersonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

War would stop his turning back and forth looking for his little companion. He figured if the last place he remembered seeing him was at the gates, the boy must be at the gates. War would look at Kai, and then begin towards the gates of Konoha. His shoulder buddy would be able to jump off his shoulder had she not wanted to go with him, but he was heading to the gates to look for his shadow buddy.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use

Jutsu Used

Valentine Valtieri

Negative J3T

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 pm
Kai would look at War and nod. His motion made it seem like he was signifying a child? No a person. Either way, when War left, Kai quickly followed. He just hoped the big man didn't get lost. Then again, how can you when you that damn tall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:15 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru nodded. "Sure why not, you lead the way."

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:21 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael smiled aheaded for the ramen shop.

Techniques used:
Chakra:198
(exit to ichiraku ramen)
jedimastersonic

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items