Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy leaned against Micheal, still blushing, not uttering a word. She grew up alone, no family no friends, she always wanted someone to love and protect, people to love. She not only found love, but she found deep friendship. She truly loved these two ninjas. "I-I love you guys" she said smiling and closing her eyes, closing all the distance between her and micheal, holding harukos hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:16 pm
IrIshInjun95

Requiemoftheloved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.š“—š“Ŗš“»š“¾š““š“ø š“¢š“®š“·š“³š“¾
ā™  ā™” ā™£ ā™¢ ā™¤ ā™„ ā™§ ā™¦ ā™  ā™” ā™£ ā™¢ ā™¤ ā™„ ā™§ ā™¦
Sharingan ā– Senju ā– Weapon Master
    ā–Chuunin ā¦ Konohagakureā–

Haruko shook her head for a moment, smiling. I'm surrounded by stuttering lovebirds now, what happened while I was gone. She held her water up to the light, making sure there was nothing in it before responding. "You two seem perfect for each other"

CP: 175
Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Ryo: 5000

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:31 pm
ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā M a e - L i n gāžā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ

Mae Ling managed to catch up to the group of people, smiling as she came to rest in a free seat, simply playing with her tailed hair as she watched the other three have their time. She did not wish to be a burden on them, but liked their presence within the village, making it feel friendly and welcoming. "Thank you for inviting me." The child said after Haruko's comment, now looking towards the table. "I'm sorry for making you guys force me though..."

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael then decided to ask a question to Cassidy. "Um Cassidy where do you live? If you want I...uh have room at my house. I mean it will be my house once I earn five thousand more ryu but you know what I mean. If you want." He then turned towards the young ninja and said. "No problem. You are a fellow leaf ninja and also a nice person."

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra Points: 200

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"I would love to!" she smiled and laughed jumping on him. "Maybe we can even make babies" she winked laughing kissing he's cheek. she sat on him, giggling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:43 pm
IrIshInjun95

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.š“—š“Ŗš“»š“¾š““š“ø š“¢š“®š“·š“³š“¾

Haruko turned to Mae for a second and nodded to her, handing her a small bill, just enough to pay for her ramen, before turning back to the others. She pulled a couple more bills from her pocket and handed them to Michael, "Consider it a house warming gift, and I won't take no for an answer, just take it.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael looked at Cassidy and smiled. "That would be nice Cassidy." Before returning the kiss. Then Haruko held out bills and Michael was dumbstruck, but he took the money. He then smiled and thanked his friend. He would head to the office in a little bit to give them the money so the house could be theirs.

Jutsu used:

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 pm
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

Cassidy blushed and hugged Haruko "Mikey, when can we go see our new home?" she held his hand  

RequiemOfTheLoved

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael took her hands and said. "How about after we finish here with our friends. I am sure you will like it." Michael then looked at Haruko and said. "So the exam are you ready for it Haruko and how bought you Cassidy? Ready to become the next level?"

Jutsu used:

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 pm
IrIshInjun95

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

"I'm not to worried about, but I need you to promise me one thing. If we fight each other, don't hold back. Got it? Now get out of here you love birds." Haruko gave them a nod of her head before turning to Mae. "Did you get a chance to sign up for the exams Mae?"

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

RequiemOfTheLoved

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 am
Cassidy Uchiha

User Image

"I'm ready to take any genin on!" Cassidy said determined. she then kissed micheals cheek and said "Thank you haruko, love whenever you're ready we can go move in" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:09 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled and said. "Alright you promise the same thin' then." When Haruko told them to get Michael smiled before standing up and picking Cassidy up and placing her on his shoulders. "Then let's go my dear." With that he headed for the door and to their new home.
(exit to Michael and Cassidy's house)
Jutsu used:

TheRealKiru

Requiemoftheloved

Ceaser Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 am
ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā M a e - L i n gāžā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 } - - Strength - - { 4 }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Sage - Clan : Fuuton - Ryo : 5,000

ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ ā–ˆā–ˆ

"Thank you, Haruko." Mae Ling said, thanking the older girl as she used the bill to order whatever the other three were having, patiently waiting as Michael received money from Haruko to help buy his house, then exited the shop in a hurry. Her bowl of ramen had finished and was set in front of her, the genin going to start on the meal while keeping an eye on the group as he returned. The way the other girl was talking, she guessed that they were together, or at least dating. Maybe, it was a foreign concept for her. "Huh? Exam?" Mae Ling asked as she swallowed the rest of her meal to talk in a more polite manner. "No. I didn't know they were even sign ups yet." She answered, the panic finally reaching her head as she realized that she hadn't been able to learn any jutsu currently. "Aaah! I haven't even learned any jutsu yet! How can I possibly pass them?!"

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm
TheRealKiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxā”  ļ¼Øļ¼”ļ¼²ļ¼µļ¼«ļ¼Æ ļ¼³ļ¼„ļ¼®ļ¼Ŗļ¼µ ā”Ø
xxxxxxxxxxxā”  Senju - Sharingan - Weapon Master ā”Ø

"Well, I guess you're right. Going into the exams without any jutsu wouldn't end very well would it? Now why don't you tell me about yourself, I haven't seen you around here before, did you just get to the leaf village?

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:25 pm

User Image

"There's not really that much to know. I did arrive shortly. Kinda...10 minutes ago?" Mae Ling replied to Haruko while continuing to eat another mouthful of ramen, somewhat shy about telling the story. She did not like talking about her past, mostly because of how it still kinda affected her, but decided that she seemed polite enough to hear about it. "I was born in the Fuuton clan. Didn't really think about becoming a ninja. Then one day, I sorta woke up and everyone was gone." The child said, continuing to eat her bowl of ramen while looking down. "I looked around a lot, but couldn't find anyone. So I wandered around for a while. I dunno how long. Maybe a month. Then I ran into some people that helped me think I could become a shinobi. They led me here and here I am." Mae Ling finished her story while finishing her meal, now looking towards Haruko with a curious glance. "Are you gunna call people in here and take me away? I didn't mean to break any rules! I just wanted to be a ninja!" The child said, beginning to worry again. It was probably clear that she could easily fret over a small thing when in a relaxed, or calm state like this.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

Ceaser Kashensu

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash