Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:38 pm
a massive bag hits the door. it look like it is being pushed in from the other side. Kira is on the other side trying to fit the massive bag that is full of stuff threw the door which is not working so well Kira peeks his eyes threw a small crack " a little help please." Kira keeps pushing as the bag is not budging.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He shrugged and offered his hand. "Mmm, maybe a little of both. The name's Jaecen Light. Most just call me Light or Hikari. I'm the new Advanced Sparring Professor? Hm, woulda thought the name'd be a little more, I don't know, technical."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

"Ah so that was the change i saw earlier in the schedule." Eclipse said shaking Jaecen's hand. "My name is Eclipse. I'm the new headmaster here and thus your boss. A pleasure." He said with a grin.
Shido noticed Kira trying to get a bag through the door and flew over as his wings appeared on his back again. "Let me." He said as he grabbed the bag and with a single pull he manged to get the bag through and heft it onto his should like it was nothing. "Hey what is this anyways?" The dragonkin asked.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:51 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
Kurai_18

Jaster was excited to hear that 'Hikari' was the new advanced sparring teacher
"oh sweet! Now if there was someone for the basic, and I can get back to learning without being the teacher and always busy!" Jaster exclaimed.

He then turned to Kira
"sure man, whats in the bag? Dead body? Laundry?" he asked joking

"Jaster, your joking needs work."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

A look of joking glee appeared in his closed, smiling eyes. "Definitely a dead body."

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:53 pm
Kira falls flat on his face as the bag was pulled in . and he gets up " no the bag has something for everyone. lots and lots of christmas presents i went on a massive spending spree for christmas for everyone at the school dont ask whats in the gifts just look inside and you will find something you have always wanted the bag has more then one gift everyone as well"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

A tan-skinned, slim young man waltzed in unannounced. He sported his messenger bag over his shoulder, walking around as if completely new to this joint. He had been in this academy for at least a year and he still doesn't have the brightest of direction. The boy stood, resting his hands behind his head casually. His studies and training were going well, but his magic could use a little work. His master was too busy with other things to deal with him. So, he decided to take a stroll around school. He saw Mr. Light had offered some help with the guy carrying some bags that seemed pretty heavy. Tokio delivered a small smile, before widening it into a grin. He enjoyed his life here, since always liked to swing first and "lock" questions later. He was of course too busy in his thoughts, the strings connected to his goggles flailing around aimlessly. He pinched his goggles with a index and thumb, adjusting the lens since they have been loose lately. He held up his hand to wave at Mr. Light and the other people he was familiar with. "Hey everyone!" He greeted, regardless of how loud he was. Tokio then joined the rest of the fray, staring intently at the towering Christmas Tree before him.Decorations littered the hall, preparing for the holidays. It was kind of chilly outside so Tokio had to wear a jacket and baggier pants to boot.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: Hey guys. Remember me from the other guild? I'm back better than ever with a new computer and high speed internet.)

Bleh, quotes n' stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

"That is very kind of you Kira." Eclipse said with his trademark neutral smile. "Hello Tokio. Good to see you out and about." Eclipse said to the student who walked in. "So we pulling the presents out to lay under the tree or we leaving them in the bag for later?" Shido asked as Kalen just shook his head with a sigh and smile.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:11 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
Kurai_18

"hey Renton" Kalena smiled, only knowing the name she originally knew him with.

"its been a while, a long while." she smiled

Jaster laughs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

He noticed Tokio walk in. "Hey, kid. It's been a little while. Did you shoot up or something?"
He had wanted to ruffle his hair, since it might annoy him but he controlled his hype. "Wow, what a day."

(OOC: Hey, Souchi. Long time no see.)
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az
Souchi the 2nd
NinjaDragon66

Kurai_18

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:18 pm
Kira has big smile on his face "you can open one now and the rest whenever the headmaster says you can open them this means everyone even you headmaster" Kira opens the bag and sorts the gifts by name have 4 presents for everyone at the school. each gift is slightly different or completely different depending on the person the gift is for . "as you can see i go all out on christmas"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image

"Heh. Kalen didn't you have something for Rose there." Eclipse said looking over at the 2. Kalen then remembered as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a small christmas present. "Oh yeh i do. I nearly forgot about it."

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:35 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
Kurai_18

Kalena smiles
"Hey Kira, Shido. I wanted to say something that I don't think Dk will say....since....well..shes with her boyfriend right now and I don't know how long she'll be with him today.....but she happy that she isn't the only....erm....dragon person here. You make her feel normal." she had Dk's gentle glance at the moment.

She snapped her fingers and Christmas lights appeared around the room.
"hehe, I still got it."

"hey! Stop showing off" Rose laughed to Kalena.
She heard what Eclipse said and turned to Kalen.
"Kalen?" she asked in a soft voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |

Scratching his chin, Light's grin vanished into a frown. He could feel a spell coming on. He staggered to a wall. "I-I'll be right back."
His hand hurt. It appeared that absorbing that rift energy wasn't a smart idea but it was the only way to seal the tear while saving their universe. He staggered out of the hall, one hand leaning against the wall. Closing the door behind him, Light stood in the hall. He tore off the glove and looked at his palm. A black swirl enveloped his palm. "Crap."
Gritting his teeth, he knew there was nothing anyone could do, not even the Headmaster. The fabric of space and time was unique in it's own way that it worked similar to the Darkness and heartless, except the end result was that he would eventually disappear permanently with no way to return. He swore once again and stuffed his hand back into the glove. Leaning against the wall, he took a deep breath.

Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
holloween-hound
Fiendish Az
Souchi the 2nd
NinjaDragon66

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

"Hiding things like this will get you nowhere." Diz said standing behind Jaecen.

Kalen handed Rose the small box. "i got it when i help Kalena back in time. Still don't want to do that again. I hope you like it." (remember the necklace?) He said.

Shido just nodded to Kalena with a grin as Eclipse shook his head at Kalena's antics.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items