Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Dungeons and Flagons: Choose Your Own Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:04 pm
Choice B: Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers

Vermithirod's mouth twisted and his thick, arched brows furrowed in doubt as he heard Châlice's story. He still had no idea why Flagón would have been sobbing and have sent them all here just to confront his sister. Even if he'd been drunk, there had to be some reason, right?

And if Châlice had guessed their trip here had been her brother's doing, did that mean this had happened before? And if she wanted him out of her hair, was that because he kept sending people her way to 'save' their villiage and she wanted 'interlopers' to stop showing up?

For now, though, all he had to go on was the word of this elf woman and she didn't seem to mean any harm for the time being. What was wrong with giving a suggestion or two?

"How about giving him a taste of his own medicine?" the old man said. "If he can be persuaded to join a band of wandering adventurers, perhaps he wouldn't be so eager to rope others into doing what he and they could do themselves. He won't need anything from you when he can learn how to obtain it on his own. In addition, whatever babysitting he requires could be tended to by his other band members. I'm sure he'll learn very quickly what is and isn't tolerable among decent folk. That should shape him up."

1. Choice B: Wizard (1 point)
2. Choice B: On foot (0 points)
3. Choice A: No point in lying to her. "Yes, he did. Is there a problem?" (1 point)
= 2 Drunk Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 pm
drunk points: 5 choice: B

"I say, trick him onto a adventure. A bit of real life of adventuring on the road can't harm anyone. Look at me, after searching for my parent's origins and fighting hordes of human orcs, sickly trolls, and a witch or two, I turned out fine.....and less sane but fine!"  

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:14 pm
(Choice B
Drunk Points: 5 total)

The rogue rubs his eyes and then realizes that he should instead rub his jaw, drawing the hot elf chick's gaze to his chiseled manliness. Mm-hmmmmm.

"Well, why not trick him into joining a band of wandering adventurers?" he says. "Last guy I knew who did that hasn't come home for a damn long while."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 am
Choice: B
Drunk Points: 3

Cuero looked at his lap and then at the drink in his hand with a raised eyebrow. Well...that hadn't happen in a while. He shifted in his seat as he listen to the woman before him, mildly wishing for something stronger then ale for the first time in over a decade.

He smirked behind his scarf, suppressing the urge to volunteer himself to eradicate the pesky youngster. "Perhaps it would do to send him off with questing party. Who knows, a few close brushes with death tends to put one's life in perspective."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Astraea Pandora

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:45 am
Day 4 - Choice B - Points 3

Lone felt extremely uncomfortable. There were a lot of elves giving her the side eye, both as a stranger and a half breed.

"Yeah..yeah..whatever.." she just wanted to get out of there. "How 'bout we just get him hooked up with a bunch of adventurers. Maybe he'll smarted up out in the world..or die..you know..one of those two things..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:40 am
(6 drunk points)

[choice B]

Rudolph stared dreamily at the elven maiden as he listened to her tale. Oh the stories he could write about her! He gave a longing sigh and it wouldn't take a genius to figure out he was only half listening. What was clear to him, besides how hot she was, was that Flagon was nothing but trouble.

"I suppose i could provide you with the assistance you require, milady." He bowed, stumbling in the process. This green beer was surprisingly potent.

"I will lead him on a great adventure, perhaps one he might never return from. Then i will write it all down in a book and perhaps it will be turned into some sort of series of plays someday."  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:31 am
Day 4: What to do with Flagón: C. Cutting him off financially until he shapes up.

ButchBear thought long about the options she could give to Châlice. Her first thought was to kill him. Nothing is as satisfying than swinging an axe at things. But then she remembered how the lady elf talked about Flagón getting a fake ID for whatever it is that their village required of one and how she had to look after him because her parents told her so. "Dearie, the solution is simple. You could cut him, I mean, cut off all trades he has with the banking system. If he needed something, he can't do until he learns some responsibility instead of lying to our faces." Butch gave a big huff, making a fuss about being lied to. "Sending him off to another village will do you more harm than having him under your watchful eye." She could imagine all the lies he can cast upon others to help him overthrow his sister from being in the leader position. Joining a band of adventurers doesn't sound too bad but if her younger brother dies traveling, her parents may never forgive her. "Whatever the case. If he still gets out of hand, let me kill him for you," she told the lady elf with a wink. "Say. You have any other kinds of beer in this village of yours?" she asked while looking left and right, past the elves equipped with bow and arrows, at the little shacks that are in view outside the bar they're currently at. This green beer tasted terrible.

--------------

Day 1: 2 drunk points slapped on
Day 2: 0 drunk points slapped on
Day 3: 1 drunk points slapped on
Day 4: ? drunk points slapped on  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 pm
C. Cut him off financially

Reiphis licked his lips and thought deeply for a beat, before looking up and saying very severely: "it certainly is time to throw him out as far as you can pitch, Miss Green-leaf. In my experience, undisciplined laggards find their footing very soon after all financial support has been cut off, and if he does not make something of himself, might still create a satisfying conclusion of dying in poverty and self-pity."

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:09 pm
B. Tricking him into joining up with a band of wandering adventurers

"The Royal Army is always in need of recruits," Tiore proffered, "especially for the Foreign Legion - which is to say, the legion that goes to foreign lands. Very foreign. Very far away. He'll be in good company. Survival rate is...reasonable."

Day 1: 1pt [B. Wizard]
Day 2: 0pt [B. On foot]
Day 3: 1pt [A. No point in lying to her]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:35 pm
[Day 4 - Choice B ] Trick Him
[Drunk Points: 4 + 1 + 1 ] TOTAL: 6

No song, but at least he wasn't a pincushion for Elvin arrows. For that, Punk sighed in relief and followed the leader into what... Appeared... to be a green version of the Red Dragon Inn. Maybe the countryside had contracted a single architect. Punk frowned at the dubiously put together furniture. Could that seriously hold, like, anyone?

Sitting at the table, he wasn't about to touch green beer. He'd done that before on a bet and it was not fun. So Pretty elf lady needed assistance. Punk perked at the idea, "Well, I think the best bet is to make him go off on a secret special mission! If he's wandering around, he won't be trouble for a fine piece of Elvin lady like you," Okay he had sipped the beer. It was starting to kick in, "And if he's out wandering, then he'll become more mature. Win win situation, no?"  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:55 pm
Choice: A - find Flagon a new home

Goliath shifted back into his humanoid form once it seemed that he was no longer in danger of the elves and their arrows, following after Chalice into the familiar looking tavern. "What to do with him..." The red archon hound seemed thoughtful for a moment as he looked into his green beer. "I suggest we find him a new place to live, that's far enough away to keep him out of trouble and you a little less busy..." He certainly had no problem with her flirtations. After all, he'd taken a long road trip to get here and what kind of voyage would it be without some treasure taken?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:59 pm
Choice c--

Will add points from last time if I'm not too late whe i get home from my critique  

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 pm
Day 5
If you chose A...

2 points- Châlice takes a drink and purses her lips. "That might work- but he might just repeat his behavior and be a nuisance there. I think we need to keep him away from towns... towns have bars, you see."

If you chose B...

1 point- Châlice nods enthusiastically. "That'd be good for him! He'd learn some life skills in the process, I think, and a band of adventurers might set him straight!" You aren't drunk enough to tell her the truth about what goes down in these parties, and you're certainly not drunk enough to tell her that her brother might end up dead or abandoned by his party if he continues to be so damn sloppy.

If you chose C...

3 points- Châlice's face goes dark and she downs her beer. She slams the glass on the table, orders another, and shakes her head. "No. We tried that," she whispers, giving you a thousand yard stare in the process. "It ended in tears." Ouch. Whatever her brother does when he's cut off from the family bankroll can't be good. You finish your beer in sympathy.

Nobody chose D, but I thought the text for this was funny so I'm sharing it regardless.

5 points- "WHAT." Uh-oh. Châlice doesn't like that suggestion. She doesn't like that suggestion at all. You pretend to be drunker than you actually are and slam a few more drinks. Contragulations! You are now as drunk as you were pretending to be.

If you did not respond, either yesterday or the day before...

A growing sense of dread overwhelms you as you realize that if you stay here, you will get roped into this village's probably awful drama. Ain't nobody got time for that! You run away screaming. The elven children tell stories about the crazy person in the woods for ages. You are out of the game, but you do live a long and happy life free of elf drama.

As you drink with Châlice, the two of you hatch a plan to deal with her brother. Eventually it is decided that you are going to go back to the Red Dragon Inn and convince her brother to join up with a gang of adventurers so that he stops bothering his village. She hands you a sack of gold coins to do the job and after a night in the rooms of the Oaken Bucket, you head out. Since you know your way back to the Red Dragon Inn, you decide to take a shortcut, either on foot or on the horse you came in on. Everything is going well; the sun is warm, the birds are chirping, and the highwayman's buttons are shining...

Wait. Highwayman? s**t. You're being robbed.

A tall man with a Van Dyke beard hops out of the bushes dressed in green with a peaked, feathered cap. You notice how nicely he's dressed- he's a really dandy highwayman. "Ho!" he calls as his band of merry bushwackers emerges from their hiding place. "I am Stein, the highwayman!" Clearly he has practiced this speech. "Your money or your life!" He points a rapier at you- clearly he means business. His goons, however, are seemingly unarmed, and each one is dressed fancier than the last. You get the idea that this will be a one on one fight; perhaps one you could win.

What'll it be?

A. Hand over the goods. (Roll a d4)
B. Hell no, I worked for these coins! I can take him!

cursedandwandering

Magician Arcana

Fea Line

Kitomyx

SilverLutz

PeanutButterpies

Tristam Lockhart

Yushika

Syrcaid

VerityHattress

frozen_flames06
We're very sorry we didn't let you know the day of- I didn't realize you didn't post-, but you didn't post for Day 3, so you're out of the game even though you did post for today's response.

FrostyPeaches

Byagane319

Blinded by Silence

Maxx D

Jun D

Atmadja

zippedsiren

ex o ex Snoof

Astraea Pandora

shortcutt

Hopelessly Pretty

SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:30 pm
*4 points*
[Choice A - Hand over the goods]

After a refreshing night's sleep, Alec strolled back through the forest in the direction he had come in. It had been a rather nice trip, if he did say so himself. The elf woman had been generous with her purse, although Alec didn't really desire monetary gain.

As he walked along he was rather surprised to be ambushed by a very dandy highway man and a group of not-so-dandy henchmen. Alec wasn't used to being taken by surprise, and he had a hearty laugh as he picked up the pouch of gold from his belt.

"My goodness, you boys are quiet," he said, his voice booming and echoed a bit around them. "All right, for your efforts." He didn't feel as though he had earned the gold within, and who knew if those henchmen were hiding something under their clothes. Were it just the dandy and had Alec actually done something of merit to earn the coins, he would have put of a fight. Although he was a barbarian, he certainly wasn't dumb. He was clearly outnumbered. Better to loose some coins than his life.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

VerityHattress rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:39 pm
(Choice A: Drunk Points 6)
"Fine, I will hand them over," She exclaimed, handing it over ", but you should feel ashamed of yourselves for attacking a girl who is alone. How dare you do such a thing. Are you so cowardly to face a man that you decide to take a girl's money? I hope you have fun with your money, knowing you took it from a girl."  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff