Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm
But hey wait! Where were you going? Treecko shifted back up, pushing the fish along with him as she made his way back toward the Zorua and sat back down, pointedly nudging the plate.
But the fish was going to get cold, He should eat the fish, it was one he helped Gon catch.

Gon's eyes widened as he leaned forward slightly in interest, abandoning his previous efforts of getting both his boots off right in the middle. "Does that have to do with the secret you mentioned before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:39 pm
Zorua picked the berry up again and turned his back to Treecko. He would eat the fish, as per his master's instructions, but first he would finish his berry. There was no rush.

Killua lifted his chin slightly, perhaps just a bit proud of himself for having arrested Gon's attention so completely. "Sure is," he confirmed, and then he raised a finger. "So, it's not the kind of thing I can tell just anyone about. If the wrong people heard about it, it could spell bad business for me, and I kind of came here to get away from bad business."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:43 am
Was the fish bad? why won't he eat the fiiiiissshhh! again the plate she pushed after the Zorua with a small disappointed and stubborn huff. come ooonnn if he didn't eat it! Treecko would.

"So you left home to do this huh? Isn't your family worried about you, you think?"
Gon asked
This was really interesting to Gon, Killua was so different from anyone he had met before, and it seemed like he had a pretty unusual family life... then again all Gon ever knew was his Aunt and the simple people living on a small fishing island, but it was fare to way it was new and unusual to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 am
Zorua stood, set the half-eaten berry on the plate beside the fish, took the rim of the plate in his mouth, and relocated to a spot behind his trainer in search of peace.

"Oh, definitely," Killua said, a mischievous smirk emerging in his expression. "Especially my mom; she's probably going nuts trying to figure out where I went. 'S not because they care about me, though." He waved a hand dismissively. "They're only interested in me because they want me to take over the family when I grow up. But I don't like that they went and decided my whole life for me, so here I am now."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 am
Treecko peered after Zorua after he dragged the plate off behind his trainer, leaving the Grass type to stare after him, leaning to the side to try and see what he was doing.
curious as to what he would think of the fish, the Treecko jumped forward, crawling over to Killua who's shoulder he jumped up on, attempting to perch on the youth's head to look down at Zorua.

Gon's eyebrows were arched high at Killua's story, mouth slightly open before it widened more "Woooh Killua you're so cool." He said straightforwardly "So what do you want to do instead?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 am
Zorua was determined to finish eating his berry before anything else - not necessarily out of stubbornness, but just on principle. He wasn't far from finished anyway; surely Treecko could exercise at least that much patience.

Killua raised an eyebrow and made a brief noise of disapproval when he found himself being abruptly used as a climbing post, but so long as the grass-type didn't make some kind of game out of it, he wouldn't press the matter any further. Instead, he shrugged in response to Gon, "Is a 12-year-old supposed to know what they're gonna do with the rest of their life? For now I'm good just being away from my mom and brother. I'll try out this trainer business and see where things go from there."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm
Treecko seemed to not notice, or just not care when Killua made a noise of dispersal. half draping himself over the boy's head, though with some difficulty. Gon's hair was stiff, thick and course, it made it really easy for Treecko to settle himself into it and feel pretty secure that he didn't need to cling to hold on. But this boy, his hair was thinner and much softer, Treecko felt like he would slip right off it he wasn't careful.

"Huh? you really think so?" Gon asked with a bit of surprise, pulling himself back a little for a moment of thoughtful pondering, printing a finger to his chin before he spoke "Well, I'm 12 and I know I'm going to find my dad, and become a pokemon trainer."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:03 pm
"You're already a pokemon trainer, you know," Killua replied, settling the side of his face on his hand again without a great deal of attention as to whether or not the movement would cause Treecko to fall. "You became one once you got the license earlier today, and this 'advanced license' test will probably be over in the next day or two. So then is finding your dad your life goal?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm
"There's got to be more to it then just that." Gon countered, placing his hands on his knees and leaning forward with a determined look "I want to learn what being a trainer really means, and why its so important to my dad."
Gon paused for a moment, his face concentrating hard with a light frown on his face "I'll do whatever it takes to find him! That's my goal."

As Killua moved, Treecko's eyes widened as he felt himself starting to slip, "Treee!" trying to get a grip without pulling the boy's hair, only ended in treecko tumbling off of Killua's head and back down behind him where Zorua was eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 pm
Zorua's ears flicked at the motion, and he stood and moved around to the other side of the plate before lying down again. Having finished his berry, leaving behind the short stem, he moved on to the portion of fish, starting by carefully removing the fried outer layer - fried foods weren't healthy, after all.

Killua hummed thoughtfully in response, then gave a deep shrug, "Well, I already know where my dad is, so I don't have any grand goals like that. I'll learn more about being a trainer if it's interesting, though." He placed his hands on the floor behind him to prop himself up while leaning backwards. "So what's up with your dad, anyway? One of those trainer journeys or something?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 pm
Treecko scrambled back to his feet as quickly as he could, huffing a little as if dismissing what just happened. blinking over at the Zorua who he was now on floor level with, he noticed that he was finally eating the fish. Perking up curiously Treecko watched him with wide yellow eyes for a few bit.

Gon relaxed his shoulders a little bit, lifting his head up and blinking at Killua. He wondered what kind of goals Killua would have, it made Gon curious, but it couldn't distract him from his own goals, Killua would figure it out someday.
At the question about his dad Gon sat back up, a smiled a little "No idea!" He replied proudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:46 pm
Zorua stripped off little chunks of the fish's flesh bit by bit and ate them up, more or less ignoring Treecko's persistent staring. As far as Zorua had learned, the important thing about food was whether or not it was nutritious and filling, not how it was prepared or how it tasted, and he couldn't imagine why Treecko was so interested in his reaction to the food.

"Oh yeah?" Killua replied, wearing a somewhat sideways smile. "Well, it's not impossible to find someone if you've got the right resources, even if you're a kid. What do you know about him, besides that he's a trainer?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:50 pm
Gon blinked at the question "What do I know about him...Hmmm- I don't know anything else about him, Aunt Mito just told me that he is a pokemon trainer." He finished.
"But if I get stronger, I know I'll find a way to find him."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:58 pm
Killua leaned forward and put a hand to his chin, frowning thoughtfully. "Hmm, that'll be tough... There are a whole lot of regions where they train pokemon, so just knowing that he's a trainer probably help you a whole lot. If you really want to find him, you should probably try to get some more information. I don't know how far just being a strong trainer will get you."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm
"Yeah but- isn't the best way to find out more about strong trainers is to become a strong trainer too?" Gon pointed out, with a tilt of his head. "You seem to know a lot about what it takes to find someone Killua." the blacked haired boy pointed out with a lifted finger.

Seeming pretty satisfied that the Zorua had finally eaten the fish, Treecko hopped back up onto Killua's shoulder, and with another leap hopped from him to Gon's lap.
The grass type paused here, blinking down at the boy's feet and wondering why he only had one boot on.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff